ずくなしの冷や水

2017年07月23日

福島第一原発超高圧開閉所で2011/3/14頃 爆発のようなものがあったらしい

※ Bloomberg Politics‏認証済みアカウント @bpolitics の2017/7/22のツイート
New images show what is likely to be melted nuclear fuel inside one of Japan’s wrecked Fukushima reactors https://bloom.bg/2ukBWhM
上のツイートに付されていた画像

東に面した側に壁や扉のようなものがなく、中は真っ黒。
























2011/3/16の画像にある次は何でしょう。


原子炉の冷却ができなかった、そのためタービンは回っていて発電機も動いていた。その電気を送電することができなかったから開閉所に負荷がかかり、爆発のような事象が起きたのではないかとシロウトの管理人は考えるのですが、いかがでしょう。

東電発表の画像でクレーンが止まっているのは超高圧開閉所の前です。コンクリートミキサー車もいます。


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:08| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

ロシア製武器

2017/7/22、ロシアの航空ショーでロシア製戦闘機の編隊飛行が行われました。技術的にレベルが高いように思いましたが、専門家の方はどう見ているのでしょう。




イラクがロシア製T-90タンクを購入 近く配備へ
RT2017/7/20
Iraq buys ‘large batch’ of T-90 tanks – Kremlin aide
A Kremlin aide has confirmed that the Iraqi armed forces will soon take delivery of Russian-made T-90 battle tanks. The Russian hardware will be deployed alongside the US M1A1 Abrams tanks.

“A significant contract for a large batch” of T-90 tanks, has been signed between Baghdad and manufacturer Uralvagonzavod, Vladimir Kozhin, an aide to the Russian president on military-technical cooperation told the Izvestiya daily.

“I cannot disclose the exact cost [of the tank contract] but the number [of tanks] is substantial,” Kozhin added.

Earlier, Uralvagonzavod indicated that it will deliver 73 T-90S/SK tanks to Iraq this year. A yearly report for 2016 published earlier in July by the manufacturer mentioned a contract with “foreign customer 368”, i.e. Iraq, to be fulfilled in 2017.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:36| Comment(2) | 国際・政治

アノニマス:マケインがISISに武器を送っていた 新しい資料で判明 これは面白い

マケインの手術は目の上の血栓でなく脳腫瘍
RT2017/7/20
Sen. John McCain diagnosed with brain cancer
Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona has been diagnosed with brain cancer after checking into a hospital for a blood clot near his left eye. Doctors discovered a glioblastoma, a malignant brain tumor.
glioblastoma:神経膠芽細胞腫
The tumor was discovered at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix last Friday.

"The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team," a Wednesday evening statement from McCain's office read. Chemotherapy and radiation may be the next step, according to the statement.

Doctors said McCain recovered from surgery "amazingly well," according to McCain's office, and they added that McCain's "underlying health is excellent."

McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain, confirmed the news, which she called a "shock" in a statement released Wednesday evening.

"It is an experience familiar to us, given my father's previous battle with cancer," she said, adding, "It won't surprise you to learn that in all this, the one of us who is most confident and calm is my father."

McCain has previously overcome cancer. He revealed in 2008 during his presidential campaign that he had four malignant melanomas removed in surgeries in 1993, 2000 and 2002.

McCain's colleagues in Congress tweeted their support and prayers for the 80-year-old six-term US senator, who chairs the armed services committee. McCain was also a Navy pilot and prisoner of war during the Vietnam War.

RT2017/7/16
McCain illness forces Republicans to delay vote on troubled health care bill
Senate Republicans have delayed consideration of their proposed health care reform bill while Senator John McCain recovers from surgery for a blood clot.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wished McCain a speedy recovery in a statement Sunday, adding that Senate Republicans would now work on other “legislative items and nominations” in their colleague’s absence.

McCain’s illness is the latest blow to the already tumultuous effort by Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Republicans currently hold a 52-48 majority in the Senate, meaning they can afford to lose two senators and still pass the legislation using the tie-breaking vote of Vice President Mike Pence, a fierce critic of Obamacare.

Moderate and conservative Republican senators Susan Collins of Maine and Rand Paul of Kentucky have both said they will vote against the Better Care Act, Obamacare’s proposed replacement. Without McConnell’s delay, the loss of McCain’s vote would almost certainly have spelled defeat for the repeal effort.

The Arizona senator is recovering at home after having a three-inch blood clot removed above his left eye during surgery Friday. The clot was discovered and removed at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix on the same day, according to a statement on McCain’s website.

McCain paid tribute to the staff of the Mayo Clinic on Twitter Sunday.

※  RT‏認証済みアカウント @RT_com の2017/7/20のツイート
URGENT: Sen. John #McCain diagnosed with brain cancer https://on.rt.com/8i87

http://yournewswire.com July 21, 2017
Anonymous: New Files Reveal John McCain Shipped Weapons To ISIS

Newly released files released by Anonymous reveal that John McCain helped ship weapons to terrorists, including ISIS, in the Middle East.

The Dilyana Files released by Dilyana Gaytandzhieva and Anonymous Bulgaria, expose how the U.S. State Department and McCain used Silk Way Airlines to transport weapons into the hands of terrorists.
管理人注:Silk Way Airlinesはアゼルバイジャンの航空会社

This new release is highly likely to be related to the Story of Marc Turi – a convicted international weapons dealer out of Arizona:

Twenty-four years later, in March 2011, an international arms dealer named Marc D. Turi set up a $534 million deal to ship military weapons from Eastern Europe to rebel fighters in Libya’s civil war.

Within months, according to court records, federal agents swarmed over Turi’s Scottsdale residence and seized his computer. He was charged with violating the U.S. Arms Export Control Act.

Seemingly unrelated incidents, but with a common denominator: The student and the arms merchant are just one person − a mysterious figure named Marc whose story contains all the elements of a spy novel.

Be advised that this saga, full of spooks and political misdirection, twists the mind. The CIA is involved. Also Bulgarian arms manufacturers, Benghazi terrorists, Libyan rebels and U.S. political operatives.

In court filings, Cabou sought evidence that Clinton secretly armed the Libyan insurgents through other private brokers.

He claimed Turi was a CIA contractor, working with agents, and the U.S. “did in fact covertly arm the Libyan rebels using a plan remarkably similar to the one at issue here.”

In May 2016, the defense put together a slideshow for Justice Department lawyers, outlining reasons the case should be dismissed. The presentation stressed that Turi had pursued the Libya transaction openly, ultimately received a permit for the Qatar shipment, and had even contacted Arizona Sen. John McCain’s office for support.

One slide featured a March 2011 message from Turi to a McCain staffer describing his company as “the single largest private supplier of weapons and ammunition into Afghanistan.” Turi explained that Libyan fighters were requesting firepower, and he was seeking State Department licenses “to begin delivery immediately. … We feel this option provides an avenue to limit U.S. involvement while supporting the opposition forces.”

Within weeks of that message being sent, McCain became a leading voice for arming Libya’s anti-Gadhafi forces. As reported at the time by CNN, the senator “argued that Western powers need to do more to ‘facilitate’ the delivery of weapons and training for the rebels.

とうとう出て来ました。マケインのISISなどテロリストとの結び付きの証拠。最近、英語ぺらぺらと自称する方の翻訳ものを2件転載しましたが、その訳者の方と数日前に疑問点を議論していたら、米国がISIS殲滅に本気で取り組んでいるとか、マケインがISIS育成に関与した重要人物だとはまったく知らないとか、仰天発言。これはいかんと、転載記事を2件、関連記事を3件ほど削除したところです。
yournewswire.comの情報では、新しく見つかった資料にある事件はスパイ小説のすべての要素が含まれているとか。時間が掛かりますがこれは追ってみるしかない。

※  tsuyoshi_man‏ @tsuyoshi_man 氏の2017/7/21のツイート
そのジョン・マケインと会談会食繰り返し、中東に出張ってISIL名指し挑発し日本攻撃呼び掛けに至らせ邦人大量殺害させた安倍晋三@AbeShinzoをテロ共謀の外患誘致罪で緊急逮捕せよ
http://www.kantei.go.jp/jp/97_abe/actions/201501/19israel.html#inner_content10
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:24| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

インターポールが170人以上の爆弾攻撃テロリストが欧州に向っていると怖れている

RT2017/7/22
Interpol fears ISIS trained 170+ bomb attackers for Europe – media
A list of dozens of suspected ISIS militants trained to deal with explosives and potentially aiming at terrorist attacks in Europe has been shared with EU intelligence by The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), the Guardian reports.

Interpol issued a list of 173 terrorists linked to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), who “may have manifested willingness to commit a suicidal attack or martyrdom to support Islam,” the Guardian reported on Friday, saying it obtained the names.

The specially trained attackers “can travel internationally, to participate in terrorist activities,” but it is unclear whether they managed to reach Europe, the report says.

While the document identifies the suspects and provides their photos, it also features such details as the date of recruitment and possible addresses, even including the mosques they could attend.

The list apparently stems from US intelligence data which was obtained through “trusted sources” during operations against ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

The potential attackers were pinpointed “through materials found in the hiding places of ISIL,” according to the paper.

Interpol reportedly sent the warning to its European counterparts on May 27 and asked to share information on the suspects.

In March, then-FBI director James Comey warned that European states may face an unprecedented “terrorists diaspora” in five years, as after the defeat of ISIS, terrorists will spill over into Western Europe.

On Friday, the UK’s most senior police officer, Cressida Dick, stated that advances against ISIS in Syria and Iraq do not reduce the threat for the country.

Earlier, German Police Chief Holger Muench said that around 700 Islamists may pose a threat to German security, local media reported.

ISIS continues to plan more complex and mass-casualty attacks in the West, particularly in Europe, according to a report from Europol. The agency also warned that terrorist tactics and techniques are transferred from the current conflict zones, including the “illicit spread of bomb-making knowledge and instructions.”
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:33| Comment(1) | 国際・政治

2017年07月22日

SPMの分析 滋賀県












posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:00| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

SPMの分析 三重県





















posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:27| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

イラクの副大統領マリキが米国はイラク人民の成果を横取りしようとしてると批判

RT2017/7/22
US contributed to ISIS creation, now tries to claim victory over it – Iraqi VP talks tough
The recapture of Mosul is an achievement of the Iraqi people while the US is trying to highjack it and claims it was them who "led that war," Iraq's Vice President Nouri al-Maliki has told the RIA Novosti news agency.

"Yes, they supported us with aviation, but the main credit goes to the Iraqi soldiers, people’s militia, Iraqi air force," al-Maliki stated in his interview with the Russian news agency.

He added that he "regrets and denies [Americans] claiming the victory [in Mosul] is their achievement."

"In reality, this is the victory of the Iraqi army," al-Maliki said, revealing that the victory came a high cost, with some 20,000 Iraqi soldiers and police officers having been either killed or wounded.

The Iraqi military did everything possible "not to destroy the city more than it was necessary in the circumstances of war," he said, adding, that as a result, the battle for Mosul lasted for nine months.

"We could have surrounded the city, but then its residents would have suffered from famine."

There were some 5,000 terrorists in Iraq, with between 2,000 and 3,000 of them having been killed. Others are still hiding or have fled with the refugees, according to the Iraqi vice-president.

"The victory is yet not final," the top Iraqi official said, explaining that there are "still small terrorist hubs in the city," as well as terrorist "sleeper cells" across the country.

"There are sleeper cells in Baghdad, from time to time they take action and perform bombings... That's not worrying in a military sense. Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL] is unable to advance or capture territories, they will not be able to hold the occupied regions, but from the security point of view there are still sleeper cells and lone wolves, used by IS," al-Maliki said.

While the US has provided support to the Iraqi army and allied forces, it has contributed to the emergence of IS in the first place, al-Maliki claimed, adding that Washington now seeks to establish military bases on Iraqi territory in order to maintain influence in the region.

"IS resembles the Taliban which was created by the US administration to counter the USSR in Afghanistan. The same way, IS was created to counter the Iraqi stance, which did not agree to blockade Syria, was against no-fly zones in Syria and against American military bases," he stated.

"The Iraqi society is against foreign military bases on the country's territory," al-Maliki told RIA, adding that he has already warned the Americans against "coming back to Iraq and setting up bases here."
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:27| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

SPMの分析 静岡県

静岡県については、人口動態の推移から良くないと予想されたのであまり取り上げたくなかった。「神経質な人」にショックを与えてはと・・・。
やはり、3/15のプルームはしっかりと来ている。3/20などでも高い時間帯がある。福島第一原発発の粒子状物質のほかに地元発の気体状のものがありうることに注意。





















posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:07| Comment(2) | 福島原発事故

次の原発苛酷事故では間髪を入れず避難する? そんなことできますかね? 無理ですよ

東北のSPM濃度の上昇は 3号機への放水強化の時期と重なるに書きましたが、2011/3/19から21にかけて東北地方で見られたSPM値の異常な上昇は、福島第一原発における東京消防庁の連続放水と時間的に重なっています。

東京消防庁の連続放水が始まって数時間後に大気汚染測定ステーションの観測したSPM濃度が大きく上昇し始めたのです。


福島第一原発から函館市まで直線距離約500kmですが、放水開始から3時間後にはSPM濃度が上がり始めました。





札幌も上がっていますが、上昇開始が14時台となっていてこれは早すぎますから、別の要因もあると見られます。

2011/3/14福島第一原発3号機の爆発では、噴煙が空高く舞い上がりました。このときは風が西から吹いており多くが東海上に飛んだのですが、このときに2011/3/19と同じような気象条件であれば、3/19から3/20のSPM濃度の動きと同じように北東北、南北海道で空間線量率が上昇し、放射性物質が大量に沈着したでしょう。

苛酷事故が起きてから急いで避難するなどというのは、机上の空論です。

@ 原発事故の状況が適時適切に知らされません。
A 公設のモニタリグポストの表示が止まります。
B SPM濃度の最新時点への更新は、早くて1時間後です。表示が消えることもあります。
C 個人が運営している放射能測定開示システムは数が少なくカバーされるエリアは限定されます。
D SPEEDIは特に広域予測については改善を要する面が少なくありません。そもそもSPEEDIの運用をやめるという話がありますし、運用が続いても予測結果は発表されないでしょう。
E 個人でプルームの飛散先や到着時間を予測するのは大変困難です。まず無理でしょう。上の例で分かるようにプルームは地表近くだけを流れるわけではありません。(多くのシミュレーションは地表の大気の流れに乗って放射性物質が流れるとの単純な想定で計算しています)
F 放射性物質を含むプルームがどこに向かい、地表に降りてくるのはいつ、どこでかが分からなければ、避難は無意味です。

例えば3/19の午後、福島第一原発から放射性物質が飛散して北に向かうという予測をして太平洋側から日本海側に逃げた人がいるとします。一関から酒田まで道路が込んでいなければ車 (高速道路を利用しない)で所要時間3時間余ですが、18時に出て21時に着いたとして、その1時間後にはSPM濃度が大きく上昇し始めることになります。

このような例は、福島第一原発事故の際にも多々ありました。2011/3/14の福島第一原発3号機の爆発を見て3/15に東京を脱出した方は、屋外にいた時間が多かった分吸気被曝を強める結果となりました。

3/15の未明に北関東を出て朝東名御殿場近くで一息入れた方は、後日プルームを先導するかのようにその先端部分の中を走り続けていたことが判明し愕然としました。自動車に放射線の遮蔽効果はほとんどありません。換気は常時なされています。吸気被曝もあったでしょう。

原発事故が発生したらその時、すぐ避難すれば大丈夫などという考え、計画は夢物語です。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:29| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

シリアが米国とその同盟国に対しインフラ破壊の補償と市民への不法な爆撃の法的責任を追及

RT2017/7/21
Syria wants the US and its allies to pay for the destruction of Syrian infrastructure and to bear legal responsibility for "illegitimately" bombing civilian targets, Damascus has told the UN, demanding that the American-led coalition strikes stop.

The Syrian "Government insists that these attacks must come to an end, and that the members of this illegitimate coalition must bear the political and legal responsibility for the destruction of infrastructure in the Syrian Arab Republic, including responsibility for compensation," the Permanent Mission of the Syrian Arab Republic to the United Nations said in letters addressed to the UN Secretary-General and the President of the Security Council.

Stating that the ongoing US-led anti-terrorist airstrikes "continue to claim the lives of hundreds of innocent Syrian civilians," Damascus claimed that the bombings had led to a "near-total destruction" of homes and vital infrastructure, including the "utter destruction" of oil and gas facilities.

The attacks, along with US and EU-imposed economic restrictions on Syria "are impeding the maintenance of those economic facilities and jeopardizing the prospects for development and reconstruction" in the country, the letters, written last week, said.

To support their claims, Syria'correspondence referred to two recent cases where the coalition's jets destroyed oil and gas facilities. Damascus also said the May 27 bombardment of Hasu Albu Awf village in the Hasakah governorate, "completely" destroyed many homes and killed at least eight civilians, "most of them children."

On Friday, the US-led coalition announced the demolition of a number of oil and gas facilities in various parts of Syria which allegedly belonged to the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group.

Targeting the terrorists' illegal oil trade and jihadist infrastructure has been a cornerstone of both American and Russian strategies in Syria. But while Moscow coordinates its strikes with the Syrian government, the Washington-led operation has been harshly criticized for its indiscriminate bombing practices and doing so without communicating with Syrian government forces.

Damascus' letters to the UN once again underlined that the American air campaign is being conducted in violation of international law, as it lacks any form of consent or authorization from the Syrian government.

Raqqa, known as the stronghold of IS, has been the main focus of the US operation in Syria, where Washington is guiding and supporting the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

While the US-led Operation Inherent Resolve this month confirmed a total of 603 civilian deaths in the US-led air campaign in Syria and Iraq, Airwars, a UK-based group that monitors airstrikes and civilian casualties, claimed this week that it tracked “more than 700 likely civilian deaths” in Raqqa alone – even before the battle for the city began in June.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:13| Comment(0) | 国際・政治