ケルソンからロシア軍が撤退: ずくなしの冷や水

2022年11月10日

ケルソンからロシア軍が撤退



Russia to pull troops out of frontline city of Kherson – MOD
The regional administration worked for weeks to move civilians from the area, citing Ukrainian attacks
Russia has decided to withdraw its troops from the right bank of the Dnieper River, including the regional capital of Kherson. The Defense Ministry explained that it wants to avoid unnecessary losses among its forces and spare the lives of civilians.

While admitting that the decision is not an easy one, the commanders see little sense in keeping the troops on the right bank, the chief of the Russian military operation in Ukraine, General Army General Sergey Surovikin, told Defense Minister Sergey Schoigu on Wednesday. The general pointed to continued Ukrainian attacks on the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric dam on the Dnieper River, arguing that it could leave the Russian troops in Kherson cut off from the rest of the force with no way to escape.

A pullout would help save lives of the Russian soldiers and keep the combat effectiveness of the force grouping in the area, Surovikin said.

This is a very difficult decision. Yet, we would be able to preserve the most important thing: lives of our soldiers.


“Start the pullback of forces,” Shoigu told Surovikin in a video released by media outlets. The minister ordered the general to organize secure relocation for both soldiers and civilians.

Over the past weeks, the local authorities have launched an effort to bring as many civilians as possible to the left bank of Dnieper, citing a threat posed by Ukrainian forces located on the opposite side. Over 150,000 people had been moved out of the city as of today, according to Sorovikin.

Russia incorporated Kherson Region last month, after residents voted in a referendum to break away from Ukraine and seek accession to Russia. Kiev rejected the vote as a “sham” and pledged to use military force to recapture all territories it considers to be under its sovereignty.
ロシアは、州都ケルソンを含むドニエプル川右岸から軍を撤退させることを決定した。国防省は、自軍の不必要な損失を避け、民間人の命を守りたい、と説明している。

ウクライナにおけるロシア軍の作戦責任者であるセルゲイ・スロヴィキン陸軍大将は2日、セルゲイ・ショイグ国防相に対し、決断が容易でないことを認めつつ、指揮官は部隊を右岸に留めることにほとんど意味を見いだせないと述べた。将軍は、ドニエプル川のカホフスカヤ水力発電ダムに対するウクライナの攻撃が続いていることを指摘し、ケルソンにいるロシア軍が他の部隊から切り離され、脱出する方法がなくなる可能性があると主張した。

スロビキン氏は、「撤退は、ロシア兵の命を守り、この地域の部隊群の戦闘効果を維持するのに役立つだろう」と述べた。

これは非常に難しい決断です。しかし、最も重要なものである兵士の命を守ることができるだろう。

「撤退を開始せよ」ショイグはメディア各社が公開したビデオでスロビキンにそう言った。大臣は将軍に、兵士と民間人の両方の安全な移転先を確保するよう命じた。

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has ordered Russian forces to pull back from the city of Kherson and establish a new defense line along the Dnieper River. The minister made the decision on Wednesday following a report by Army General Sergey Surovikin, the commander of the country’s military operation in Ukraine.

One of the goals stated for the move is to assume better positions and save the lives of soldiers and civilians. Here are the key points of Surovikin’s televised speech to the top military brass on the latest developments in the conflict.
Kiev’s forces are targeting civilians

Ukrainian troops have been launching “indiscriminate strikes” against the city of Kherson, hitting schools and hospitals in particular, Surovikin said during his remarks on Wednesday. “People’s lives are in constant danger due to shelling,” he emphasized. Humanitarian aid centers and routes used by civilians for relocation across the Dnieper River are being struck as well, the general added.
Reasons for the pullout

Continued Ukrainian missile strikes on the Kakhovka hydroelectric dam located near Kherson also pose a serious risk to both the military and civilians on the right bank of the Dnieper, according to Surovikin. The dam has already been damaged in Ukrainian attacks, and another “devastating” blow could lead to “large areas” being flooded. It would also lead to massive civilian casualties and leave the Russian troops in the area cut off from the rest of the forces, the general argued as he suggested a pullout. Shoigu said he “agreed” with Surovikin’s arguments and ordered a regrouping of forces to the left bank of the Dnieper.

Successful defense and counter-offensives

Russian troops had earlier been able to successfully repel Ukrainian advances both in Kherson Region and in Donbass, Surovikin said. In particular, they managed to stop an offensive from the city of Kupyansk, which was seized by Kiev in September, into the Lugansk People’s Republic, he noted. The general said that a similar advance was prevented in the highly contested Krasny Liman area in Donbass. In some areas, Russian troops have launched counter-offensives, according to Surovikin.
Russian and Ukrainian losses

Ukrainian troops have suffered heavy losses in their attacks in recent months, according to Surovikin. Kiev’s forces are estimated to have lost more than 12,000 soldiers in October alone, along with more than 200 tanks and 800 other armored vehicles, as well as 18 combat planes. The general said that Russian losses were “seven to eight times lower.” Between August and October, Ukrainian attacks in Kherson Region alone cost Kiev more than 9,500 casualties, Surovikin said.
Relocation of civilians from Kherson

Russian forces have helped all civilians willing to leave the city of Kherson to relocate to the left bank of the Dnieper, the general said. More than 115,000 people had moved out of the city in recent weeks, he told Shoigu. “We have done everything possible to ensure their safety,” Surovikin said, adding that some civilians had moved to Crimea.
Situation on the frontlines

Russian troops have managed to “stabilize” the situation on the frontlines despite the continued Ukrainian attacks, Surovikin said. The general also stated that the partial mobilization carried out in Russia between late September and early November allowed Russian forces to build up reserves and greatly enhance combat capabilities. Troops that will be pulled out from the right bank of the Dnieper could also be sent to support offensive operations in other parts of the front, he added.

過去数週間、地元当局は、対岸に位置するウクライナ軍の脅威を理由に、できるだけ多くの民間人をドニエプル川左岸に移動させる取り組みを開始した。ソロヴィキン氏によると、今日の時点で15万人以上が市外に移動した。

ロシアは先月、住民投票でウクライナから離脱し、ロシアへの加盟を求めたケルソン州を編入した。キエフは投票を「見せかけ」と拒否し、主権があると見なすすべての領土を奪還するために軍事力を行使することを約束した。

Pulling back ‘to save lives’: Key points of top Russian commander’s Kherson speech
The order to leave the city comes amid what Army General Sergey Surovikin said was a risk of being cut off
Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has ordered Russian forces to pull back from the city of Kherson and establish a new defense line along the Dnieper River. The minister made the decision on Wednesday following a report by Army General Sergey Surovikin, the commander of the country’s military operation in Ukraine.

One of the goals stated for the move is to assume better positions and save the lives of soldiers and civilians. Here are the key points of Surovikin’s televised speech to the top military brass on the latest developments in the conflict.
Kiev’s forces are targeting civilians

Ukrainian troops have been launching “indiscriminate strikes” against the city of Kherson, hitting schools and hospitals in particular, Surovikin said during his remarks on Wednesday. “People’s lives are in constant danger due to shelling,” he emphasized. Humanitarian aid centers and routes used by civilians for relocation across the Dnieper River are being struck as well, the general added.
Reasons for the pullout

Continued Ukrainian missile strikes on the Kakhovka hydroelectric dam located near Kherson also pose a serious risk to both the military and civilians on the right bank of the Dnieper, according to Surovikin. The dam has already been damaged in Ukrainian attacks, and another “devastating” blow could lead to “large areas” being flooded. It would also lead to massive civilian casualties and leave the Russian troops in the area cut off from the rest of the forces, the general argued as he suggested a pullout. Shoigu said he “agreed” with Surovikin’s arguments and ordered a regrouping of forces to the left bank of the Dnieper.

Successful defense and counter-offensives

Russian troops had earlier been able to successfully repel Ukrainian advances both in Kherson Region and in Donbass, Surovikin said. In particular, they managed to stop an offensive from the city of Kupyansk, which was seized by Kiev in September, into the Lugansk People’s Republic, he noted. The general said that a similar advance was prevented in the highly contested Krasny Liman area in Donbass. In some areas, Russian troops have launched counter-offensives, according to Surovikin.
Russian and Ukrainian losses

Ukrainian troops have suffered heavy losses in their attacks in recent months, according to Surovikin. Kiev’s forces are estimated to have lost more than 12,000 soldiers in October alone, along with more than 200 tanks and 800 other armored vehicles, as well as 18 combat planes. The general said that Russian losses were “seven to eight times lower.” Between August and October, Ukrainian attacks in Kherson Region alone cost Kiev more than 9,500 casualties, Surovikin said.
Relocation of civilians from Kherson

Russian forces have helped all civilians willing to leave the city of Kherson to relocate to the left bank of the Dnieper, the general said. More than 115,000 people had moved out of the city in recent weeks, he told Shoigu. “We have done everything possible to ensure their safety,” Surovikin said, adding that some civilians had moved to Crimea.
Situation on the frontlines

Russian troops have managed to “stabilize” the situation on the frontlines despite the continued Ukrainian attacks, Surovikin said. The general also stated that the partial mobilization carried out in Russia between late September and early November allowed Russian forces to build up reserves and greatly enhance combat capabilities. Troops that will be pulled out from the right bank of the Dnieper could also be sent to support offensive operations in other parts of the front, he added.
セルゲイ・ショイグ国防相は、ロシア軍にケルソン市から撤退し、ドニエプル川沿いに新たな防衛線を設置するよう命じた。同大臣は、ウクライナでの軍事作戦を指揮するセルゲイ・スロヴィキン陸軍大将の報告を受けて、水曜日にこの決定を下した。

この移動の目的の一つは、より良い位置を占め、兵士と民間人の命を守ることであると述べられている。以下は、スロビキンがテレビで軍幹部を前に行った、紛争の最新動向に関する演説の要点である。

キエフ軍は一般市民を標的にしている
ウクライナ軍はケルソン市に対して「無差別攻撃」を行い、特に学校や病院を襲っていると、スロビキンは水曜日の発言で述べた。「砲撃により、人々の生命は常に危険にさらされている」と強調した。人道支援センターやドニエプル川を渡って市民が移転するためのルートも攻撃されている、と同将軍は付け加えた。

撤退の理由
スロビキンによると、ケルソン近郊にあるカホフカ水力発電ダムへのウクライナのミサイル攻撃が続いていることも、ドニエプル川右岸の軍と民間人の双方に深刻な危険をもたらしているという。ダムはすでにウクライナの攻撃で損傷しており、さらに「壊滅的」な打撃を受ければ、「広い範囲」が水没する可能性がある。また、大規模な民間人の犠牲者を出し、その地域にいるロシア軍を他の軍から切り離すことになると、将軍は撤退を提案しながら主張した。ショイグはスロビキンの主張に「同意する」と述べ、ドニエプル左岸に部隊を再編成するよう命じた。

防衛と反攻の成功
スロヴィキン氏によると、ロシア軍はケルソン地方とドンバスの両方でウクライナの進攻をうまく撃退することができたという。特に、9月にキエフに占領されたクピャンスク市からルガンスク人民共和国への攻勢を阻止することに成功したと、同将軍は指摘した。同将軍は、ドンバスで非常に争いの多いクラスニー・リマン地区でも同様の進攻が阻止されたと述べた。スロビキン氏によると、いくつかの地域ではロシア軍が反攻を開始したという。

ロシア軍とウクライナ軍の損失
スロビキンによると、ウクライナ軍はここ数カ月の攻撃で大きな損失を被っている。キエフ軍は10月だけで1万2000人以上の兵士と、200台以上の戦車、800台以上の装甲車、18機の戦闘機を失ったと推定される。同将軍は、ロシアの損失は "7〜8倍 "だと述べた。8月から10月にかけて、ケルソン州でのウクライナの攻撃だけで9,500人以上の死傷者が出たとスロビキン氏は述べた。

ケルソンからの民間人の移転
ロシア軍は、ケルソン市からドニエプル川左岸への移転を希望するすべての市民を支援した、と同将軍は述べた。ここ数週間で、11万5千人以上が市外に移動したと、同将軍はショイグ氏に伝えた。「我々は彼らの安全を確保するために可能な限りのことをした」とスロビキン氏は述べ、一部の市民はクリミアに移動したと付け加えた。

最前線の状況
ロシア軍は、ウクライナの攻撃が続いているにもかかわらず、前線の状況を「安定化」させることができたと、スロビキン氏は述べた。また、9月下旬から11月上旬にかけてロシアで実施された部分動員により、ロシア軍は予備へいを積み上げ、戦闘能力を大幅に向上させることができたと述べています。ドニエプル右岸から撤退する部隊は、戦線の他の地域での攻撃作戦を支援するために送られる可能性もあると、彼は付け加えました。

・・・・

軍内部の意思決定過程を公開するようになっています。戦略的な撤退が軍OBによって批判されたりしたために、誤解や批判を生じさせないようにしているもののようです。スロビキンはメディアへの露出が得意なようです。

ロシア軍は、ウクライナ軍がカホフカ水力発電ダムを破壊し、下流部に洪水をおこさせる可能性を現実のものとみています。ケルソンにはまだ市民も残っています。

次のツイートの動画を見ると、指令本部の会合のようです。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:14| Comment(0) | Covid19
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。