イドリブの停戦をテロリストと議論することはダマスカスが降伏するのと同じ: ずくなしの冷や水

2020年02月28日

イドリブの停戦をテロリストと議論することはダマスカスが降伏するのと同じ

RT2020/2/27
33 Turkish soldiers confirmed killed in Idlib airstrike as Erdogan chairs emergency meeting on Syria
At least 33 Turkish servicemen have been killed in an airstrike in Syria’s Idlib province, while an unspecified number of soldiers were injured. Turkish officials attributed the strike to the Syrian military.

Unverified reports swirled on social media Thursday, claiming that dozens of Turkish troops were killed in a "Russian" airstrike, that dozens more were injured, and that the hospitals in Hatay were struggling to cope with the influx of the wounded. None of this has so far been confirmed by Ankara.

Speaking to Anadolu, Dogan stressed that there was no shortage of blood at the hospitals, noting that medics have been “taking all necessary interventions” to treat the wounded.

Erdogan’s press secretary Fahrettin Altun told reporters in the early hours of Friday that Turkey is “responding” to the “illegitimate regime that has pointed the gun at our soldiers,” by launching air and artillery strikes against Syrian targets. Altun even described the events in Idlib as a genocide, saying Turkey will now allow the repetition of “what happened in Rwanda and Bosnia” there. “The blood of our heroic soldiers will not be left on the ground,” Altun said, according to AA.

“Our activities on the ground in Syria will continue until the hands reaching for our flag are broken.”

“In Idlib, Turkey’s armed forces were targeted by the regime elements in an airstrike,” Hatay province Governor Rahmi Dogan told the media late on Thursday. While he originally said that nine soldiers had been killed, minutes later the death toll was revised to 33, the Turkish Anadolu Agency (AA) reported, citing the governor.

More Turkish servicemen have been injured in the airstrike, but their number is so far unclear. Dogan's statement comes amid a high-level Turkish security meeting, reportedly chaired by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and presumably focused on the incident.

イドリブのテロリストが敗退するたびにMSMに「人道問題」を主張する声が上がります。その前段がホワイトヘルメットなどによる偽旗作戦です。ですが、最近はロシアがその動きを見張り、先手先手でその企てを暴露しているために偽旗作戦は成功していません。
今回は米国自身が特使を使ってテロリストに対する攻撃を止めさせようと動いています。米国がテロリストを使い、シリアに攻撃を仕掛けている構造があからさまになっています。

ロシアが一蹴するのは当たり前。ポンペオもトランプもとても無理な話と見ているのでしょう。彼らは出てきません。

エルドアンと米軍は、テロリストの温存という点では共通の利益があり、米軍が武器を供給したりしています。エルドアンとプーチンの話し合いでも進展はありません。これも当然です。ロシアやイランはトルコが最後はそういう立場になることを見越してトルコを引き込んでそれが望むようにやらせていたわけですから。

※ mko@trappedsoldier氏の2020/2/27のツイート
トルコとそのテロリストが、ナイラブ・サラキブを奪い返そうと攻撃を集中している間に、シリア軍が南部で広大なテロリスト拠点を一気に解放! アルカイダの防衛戦が完全崩壊している。もう士気もない?

広い範囲で位置を見ます。イドリブよりもまだ南です。マアラットアンヌーマンに水色の〇印を、アルジャイドに菱形を付けました。右上の□がサラキブ、その左上にイドリブがあります。
星印、赤丸は記事で取り上げました。

★2020年02月25日 トルコの車列は田舎道を行く
●2020年02月23日 トルコ兵はこうして命を失っている
テロリストがシリア軍によって捕獲されています。MKO氏の指摘は確かです。
2020/2/3時点のマップ




RT2020/2/25
Discussing truce with terrorists in Idlib, Syria is same as surrendering to them – Moscow
Any peace talks with militants holed up in the last pockets of resistance in Idlib have nothing to do with human rights – instead, they amount to a capitulation, the Russian foreign minister has said in a swipe at US proposals.

Sergey Lavrov made the stark comments as intense fighting rages in Idlib province, controlled by Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, an Al-Qaeda franchise previously known as Al-Nusra. Some UN members tend to "justify the atrocities of radical and terrorist groups," the foreign minister told a UN Human Rights Council meeting on Tuesday.

It is difficult to explain "exhortations about the possibility of peace agreements being made with the thugs as it takes place when the situation in Idlib is discussed," he noted.

Therefore, talking about a ceasefire with terrorists is nothing but "surrendering to terrorists, or even encouraging their activities," which is a gross violation of UN Security Council decisions, Lavrov stated.

The minister didn't name names in Tuesday's speech, but a day prior, he needled James Jeffrey, the US special representative, criticizing him for trying to whitewash Hayat Tahrir al-Sham members. The American official told a press briefing earlier this month that he had not seen the group – referred to as terrorists by the UN and the US itself – "planning or carrying out international terrorism attacks."

Rejecting the proposal as "absolutely unacceptable," Lavrov said the truce can only be made in areas where terrorists aren't in charge; Moscow is now in talks with Turkey on the subject.

Hostilities in Idlib escalated in recent weeks, just as Syrian government forces made remarkable advances towards strategic locations in the province. The army has been fiercely fighting over the M4 highway, which links the cities of Aleppo and Latakia, facing resistance from Turkish-backed militants.

The Turkish presence in the area has led to a number of skirmishes with the Syrian military, with both sides using heavy weaponry and large-caliber cannons.

Last week, Turkish artillery pounded Syrian positions as militants launched a "major offensive" to retake lost ground. The barrage stopped only when Moscow contacted Ankara through a military hotline.

On the diplomatic front, Ankara locked horns with Russia, demanding that it pressure Damascus into ceasing its operation in Idlib. Moscow maintains that Turkey didn't live up to its promise to separate the 'moderate opposition' from the terrorists.

However, despite intensified contacts between presidents Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the fighting in Idlib has not waned so far. The two leaders are expected to meet before the end of the month.

RT2020/2/24
US proposals to start dialogue with terrorists in Idlib are unacceptable – Russian FM
Moscow will resist any attempts to whitewash the terrorists holed up in Idlib, Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said, adding that engaging in talks with them as the US is hinting is out of question.

Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, an Al-Qaeda offshoot previously known as Al-Nusra, which controls Idlib, has been designated as a terrorist organization not only by the UN, but by the US itself, Lavrov said.

However, officials in Washington, including the special envoy for Syria, James Jeffrey, “allow themselves statements, from which a conclusion can be made that ‘it’s not such a terrorist organization anymore’ and that dialogue with it can be established under some circumstances,” he said.

It’s not the first time we hear such hints and we consider them absolutely unacceptable.

The foreign minister also said that another round of consultations between Russia and Turkey is currently being prepared in ordered “to agree on ways of turning Idlib into a real de-escalation where the terrorists aren’t in charge.”

Tensions are high between Moscow and Ankara after Turkey sent troops to Idlib a few weeks ago amid a large-scale offensive by the Syrian military on the last terrorist stronghold in the country.

The move provoked clashes between the Turkish and Syrian forces, with casualties on both sides. Ankara is demanding that Moscow pressure Damascus into ceasing its operation, while Russia has told Turkey that its promise to separate the ‘moderate opposition’ from the terrorists still remains unfulfilled.

On Thursday, Turkish artillery backed a militant attack on the Syrian positions, forcing Russian bombers to intervene. The Turks only stopped the shelling after Moscow contacted Ankara on the military hotline.

Lavrov insisted that it was no surprise for the Turkish military that the terrorists were being targeted. Earlier Russian-Turkish agreements on Idlib never envisaged that strikes against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham would stop, he added.

“I’m sure that the Turkish servicemen who work on the ground see and understand everything. Especially, considering that fact that on many occasions the terrorists attacked our position, the positions of the Syrian military and civilian infrastructure from the very location where the Turkish observation posts are set up,” the FM said.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:25| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。