イラン関連: ずくなしの冷や水

2019年06月24日

イラン関連

SPUTNIK2019/6/23
Saudi Airlines Diverts Flights From Gulf of Oman, Strait of Hormuz Airspace - Reports
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced earlier that it had banned the US-owned airlines from flying over Iranian waters in the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, citing increased military activities and risks of miscalculations in the region.

According to media reports, following the FAA's decision over a dozen non-US air carriers have restricted or altered commercial jet flight routes in the areas surrounding Iran.

On Sunday, Saudi Arabian Airlines altered the path of its international flights away from the Gulf of Oman and the Strait of Hormuz, Reuters reported, citing the state-run Saudi Al-Arabiya broadcaster.

The news comes after the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) on Thursday downed a US spy drone over the coastal Hormozgan province, facing the Persian Gulf, for entering its national airspace. The US military confirmed that the aircraft had been shot down, but said it was flying in international airspace. US President Donald Trump said Iran had made a "big mistake" but later told reporters that he thought that perhaps the downing was not intentional.

The downing of the unmanned Global Hawk surveillance drone was the latest in a series of incidents in the Gulf region that have included sabotage attacks on six oil tankers.

The United States blamed the attacks on Iran and significantly boosted its military presence in the region, while Tehran dismissed the claim that it had a role in the incidents.

In a reversal of US policy, Trump announced in May 2018 that he would pull the United States out of the 2015 international agreement on Iran's nuclear program, the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action. Since then, Washington has begun reimposing sanctions that were lifted as a result of the historic agreement.

The US also declared the IRGC a terrorist organization, to which Iran responded by recognizing the US Central Command as a terrorist group and the United States as a "state sponsor of terrorism".

Trump said Friday that the US military was ready to strike targets in Iran in response to the downing of a US Navy drone, but noted that he had called off the attacks at the last minute because they were not proportionate.

Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Majid Takht Ravanchi, in a letter to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, has encouraged the international community to call on the United States to end its unlawful and destabilizing measures in the Persian Gulf.

FARSNEWS2019/6/23
Leaked Audio Shows Saudi-MKO Collusion over Tanker Attacks
TEHRAN (FNA)- A leaked audio of a phone conversation between two members of the anti-Iran terrorist group, the Mujahedin-e-Khalq Organization, revealed Saudi Arabia has colluded with the MKO elements to frame Iran for the recent tanker attacks in the Persian Gulf.

In the audio, which is being released by the Iran Front Page for the first time, Shahram Fakhteh, an official member and the person in charge of MKO’s cyber operations, is heard talking with a US-based MKO sympathizer named Daei-ul-Eslam in Persian, IFP news reported.

In this conversation, the two elements discuss the MKO’s efforts to introduce Iran as the culprit behind the recent tanker attacks in the Persian Gulf, and how the Saudis contacted them to pursue the issue.

“In the past week we did our best to blame the [Iranian] regime for the [oil tanker] blasts. Saudis have called Sister Maryam [Rajavi]’s office to follow up on the results, [to get] a conclusion of what has been done, and the possible consequences,” Fakhteh is heard saying.

“I guess this can have different consequences. It can send the case to the UN Security Council or even result in military intervention. It can have any consequence,” Daei-ul-Eslam says.

Attacks on two commercial oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman on June 13, and an earlier attack on four oil tankers off the UAE’s Fujairah port on May 12, have escalated tensions in the Middle East and raised the prospect of a military confrontation between Iran and the United States.

The US, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE have rushed to blame Iran for the incidents, with the US military releasing a grainy video it claimed shows Iranian forces in a patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from the side of a Japanese-owned tanker which caught fire earlier this month.

It later released some images of the purported Iranian operation after the video was seriously challenged by experts and Washington’s own allies.

The MKO which has assassinated over 17,000 Iranians receives support from the US and its allies in the region, including Saudi Arabia.

The MKO which is said to be a cult which turns humans into obedient robots, turned against Iran after the 1979 Revolution and has carried out several terrorist attacks killing senior officials in Iran; yet the West which says cultism is wrong and claims to be against terrorism, supports this terrorist group officially.

After the Islamic Revolution in 1979, the MKO began its enmity against Iran by killings and terrorist activities.

RT2019/6/17
US will not ‘stumble into’ war with Iran by mistake. If it happens, it will be by design
There are men in Washington intent on going to war with Iran – and very few people doubt this fact. Why then, does the media keep warning us that conflict could break out “accidentally”? The US does not go to war by mistake.

Last week, Donald Trump pinned the blame for the attack on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman squarely on Iran. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has been running around provoking Iran in word and deed for months, called the attacks an “unacceptable escalation of tension.” The so-called proof came in the form of a grainy video that presented more questions than answers.

The version of events offered by the US was quickly challenged by the Japanese shipping company which owns one of the tankers damaged in the attack – and the German foreign minister threw another spanner in the works, saying that Washington’s footage was “not enough” to prove Iranian culpability. Britain, as could only be expected, took the Pompeo narrative at face value, with Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt explaining that it was his “instinct” to believe the US “because they are our closest ally.” Solid reasoning, as ever, from London.

However, for every irredeemable neocon who believes this sketchy story, there appear to be 10 more who doubt it – because with such a long history of using false-flag attacks to begin wars, only someone with their head buried very deep in the sand could not feel at least a little skeptical about recent events.

There is ample evidence to suggest that central figures within the Trump administration are itching for a war with Iran and willing to go to great lengths to get one. Despite this, there are repeated suggestions from the media that the US could “stumble” into a war with Iran “accidentally” or “by mistake” – despite purportedly wanting to avoid entanglement in another military conflict.

If they are not careful, “the two arch foes could stumble into a conflict,” one Reuters report warned. The UK Telegraph explained British concerns about the risks of “stumbling into an unwanted war.” Foreign Policy magazine published a piece about how Washington and Tehran could prevent an “accidental war.”

Let’s get one thing straight. Washington does not get into wars “by mistake.”

Between Pompeo and National Security Advisor John Bolton, Trump filled two of the most crucial positions in his administration with men who have demonstrated a psychopathic appetite for war with Iran – and not just in the last few months, but over many, many years. Bolton penned an op-ed for the New York Times in 2015 openly advocating for the US to bomb Iran. The US, he wrote “could do a thorough job of destruction” while offering “vigorous” support to the Iranian opposition. With positions in four Republican administrations, he has been impatiently making the case for Iranian regime change for decades.

The Trump administration itself has been taunting and provoking Iran from day one. For Mike “we lied, we cheated, we stole” Pompeo, who has been the most public face of Trump’s anti-Iran campaign, a conflict would certainly be no mistake, either. Trump himself appears less enthusiastic and there are rumors that he is unhappy with Bolton’s bloodlust and constant attempts to steer him toward wars. One can only hope rumors of his looming firing prove true.

The language of the “accidental war,” the conflicts that somehow manage to come looking for the US but never the other way around, is an obfuscation. It ignores years of US provocation against Iran.

This strange terminology is not reserved for Iran, either. As I have written before, the media often frames US military action as something that happened while good men fell asleep at the wheel. Media reports have had the US “drifting,” “sliding” and “sleepwalking” into wars all over the place. When it is not drowsily stumbling into conflicts, it is being “dragged into” or “sucked into” them. This language intentionally removes the agency from the most powerful and trigger-happy country on Earth, recasting it as the victim.

Incredibly, some print media have been willing to question the US narrative on the Gulf of Oman attacks – far more, at least, than they have done when it comes to other recent regime-change efforts from Syria to Venezuela. Perhaps we can actually thank Pompeo and Bolton for this sudden splash of skepticism. Their eagerness for war has been so transparent, it would be almost criminal for supposedly serious newspapers not to question their statements.

RT2019/6/17
US launched cyber-strike against Iran while backing away from military attack – report
Offensive cyber-strikes against Iran reportedly disabled its computer systems that control rocket and missile launches on Thursday night, when the military attack was called off by President Donald Trump.

President Trump approved the cyber offensive against the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, the Washington Post reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Although the attack came after Iran had shot down an American surveillance drone, it had reportedly been months in the making. The strike was conducted by US Cyber Command in coordination with Central Command, which is in charge of US military activity in the Middle East.

A week before the attack, John Bolton, the hawkish presidential adviser and arguably the major cheerleader in the feud with Iran, revealed that the US is ramping up offensive cyber operations against its adversaries. The list included the usual suspects of Russia, Iran, China and North Korea.

The cyber-attack reportedly crippled Iran’s military command and control systems, although there were no comments from Tehran either confirming or denying it. The White House also warned about possible cyber-attacks in retaliation. US media have reported that Iranian hackers are threatening US computer systems this week, citing companies that had previously warned about seemingly ubiquitous Russian hackers.

Trump said on Friday that he had called off a planned military strike against Iranian targets, as it could have resulted in 150 casualties. The US president threatened Tehran with more crippling sanctions, saying it was not about oil, but preventing the country from developing nuclear weapons. Top Washington officials say a military strike is still on the table, but they are in favor of talks or a deal if Tehran behaves the way US wants.

However, this is something highly unlikely to happen.

"Regardless of any decision [US officials] make... we will not allow any of Iran's borders to be violated. Iran will firmly confront any aggression or threat by America," Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Saturday.

FARSNEWS2019/6/23
Zarif: Proofs Piled Up Disclose Conspiracy Against Iran
TEHRAN (FNA)- The US president hawkish advisor along with the top leaders in Tel Aviv, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi have sought to set up false-flag operations to push Washington into a war with Tehran, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif stated on Sunday.

The Iranian top diplomat noted a US spy drone's intrusion into Iranian airspace in late May as well as "speedboat purchases and phone calls planning" as some pieces of evidence already available to disclose a B-Team's set-up to defame Iran through the tankers attacks false-flag operation in the Persian Gulf and Sea of Oman.

Zarif said President Donald Trump was too close to see himself in a war with the Islamic Republic as his anti-Tehran aide and his team set several different scenarios, including US spy drone and oil tankers incidents, to lay the blame at Tehran.

The B-Team is a reference to US National Security Adviser John Bolton, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman (MbS) and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Zayed Al Nahyan (MbZ).

Washington has recently claimed that Tehran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz, without providing any reliable proof. In responce, Zarif stated that Washington’s claim is unsurprising, warning that the United States has resorted to “Plan B” to sabotage the Islamic Republic’s diplomatic efforts.

“I warned of exactly this scenario a few months ago, not because I’m clairvoyant, but because I recognize where the B Team is coming from,” Zarif noted, warning that Trump’s “B Team” was now moving to “Plan B: Sabotage diplomacy” in an attempt to “cover up its economic terrorism” against Iran.

On Thursday, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force announced it used the Iran-made short-range and mid-altitude 'Third of Khordad' missile defense shield to bring down the US spy drone over the country's Southern coasts. The incident marked the first direct Iranian attack on US assets and came amid heightened tensions between Washington and Tehran.

The United States has confirmed that one of its reconnaissance drones was shot down by Iraniain air defenses, but denied that it intruded into Tehran’s airspace at the time.

Iran, but, announced that the country will complain to the UN Security Council as the United States has violated its airspace and claimed that its drone was in international airspace when it was shot down by Iran. The Islamic Republic has also retrieved parts of the US Global Hawk from the country's territorial waters, rejecting Washington's claim that the aircraft was targeted in international waters.

Tensions around Iran have been rising since Trump torpedoed the landmark 2015 nuclear deal and re-imposed sweeping sanctions targeting large swathes of Iran’s economy. Recently, Washington raised the stakes in the standoff, sending additional military assets – including a carrier strike group, a bomber task force, and Patriot missiles – to countries bordering Iran.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 13:01| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。