カショギの遺体はバラバラにされ溶かされた: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年11月06日

カショギの遺体はバラバラにされ溶かされた

トルコのリークが頼りのカショギ事件。トルコ政府、エルドアンが正義を実現できるのか、疑問視する声が出ています。遺体を酸で溶かして総領事公邸の井戸に流し込んだとか。地下水汚染は調べていないのか?

アルジャジーラ201811/5
Saudi 'cover-up team' sent to dispose of Khashoggi body: report
A Turkish newspaper report suggests a Saudi investigative group included two experts who attempted to erase evidence.
Saudi Arabia deployed a chemist and toxicology expert to Istanbul after the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in an attempt to cover up evidence of the killing, according to a Turkish newspaper.

Pro-government daily Sabah reported on Monday that Saudi Arabia sent an 11-member "cover-up team" to Istanbul on October 11, nine days after the Washington Post contributor vanished after entering the Saudi consulate to obtain paperwork for his marriage.

The paper said chemist Ahmad Abdulaziz al-Janobi and toxicology expert Khaled Yahya al-Zahrani were among "the so-called investigative team", which visited the consulate every day until October 17, before leaving Turkey on October 20.

The newest details may explain why Saudi Arabia did not allow Turkish police to search the consulate until October 15.

Turkish authorities have released gruesome details of a killing that President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said was a targeted hit.
Missing body

While Riyadh officials have admitted the murder was planned, they have so far declined to release details of the whereabouts of the 59-year-old journalist's missing body.

Turkey's chief prosecutor said last week that Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he entered the consulate and also confirmed the body was dismembered.

Yasin Aktay, an adviser to Erdogan, hinted in an article published on Friday that the body may even have been dissolved in acid.

In an editorial published in The Washington Post, Erdogan accused authorities in Riyadh of refusing to answer key questions about the murder, despite their arrest of 18 suspects a fortnight ago.

He said the order to murder the journalist came from "the highest levels" of the Saudi government, adding that he did "not believe for a second" that King Salman was to blame.

But he pointedly failed to absolve Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of responsibility for unleashing a "death squad" against the outspoken Saudi journalist.

The murder has badly tainted the kingdom's de facto ruler.
Unwilling to 'genuinely cooperate'

Last week, Saudi Attorney General Sheikh Saud al-Mojeb met Turkish authorities in Istanbul but refused to share information from Riyadh's own investigation, according to Turkish officials.

A senior Turkish official said the Saudi officials that appeared unwilling to "genuinely cooperate" with the investigation.

"The Saudi officials seemed primarily interested in finding out what evidence the Turkish authorities had against the perpetrators," the official told the AFP news agency on the condition of anonymity.

"We did not get the impression that they were keen on genuinely cooperating with the investigation."

On Monday, Turkish Vice President Fuad Oktay said that reports of Khashoggi's body being dissolved in acid need to be investigated.

Oktay told Turkey's Anadolu news agency it was now accepted that Khashoggi was targeted in a premeditated murder.

"The question now is who gave the orders. This is what we are seeking answers to now," Oktay said.

"Another question is where the body is ... There are reports of [the body] being dissolved with acid now. All of these need to be looked at."

According to Al Jazeera's Andrew Simmons, reporting from Istanbul, Saudi investigators had repeatedly asked Turkish officials for access to Khashoggi's phone while they were investigating the case in Istanbul.

Similarly, on Sunday a Turkish security source told Al Jazeera that audio recordings from inside the consulate indicate that Khashoggi's murderers were trying to find his phone immediately after killing him.

Prior to entering the consulate, Khashoggi had given both of his mobile phones to his fiance Hatice Cengiz as she waited outside.

FARSNEWS2018/11/4
Report: Khashoggi's Body Parts Transported in Suitcases
TEHRAN (FNA)- A Turkish pro-government newspaper reported that journalist Jamal Khashoggi's corpse was dismembered and put into five suitcases after he was strangled upon entering Saudi Arabia's consulate in Istanbul.

Citing unnamed officials, Sabah reported on Sunday that the suitcases were then taken to the Saudi consul's residence near the consulate where the writer was killed on October 2.

The officials said that Maher Mutreb, Salah Tubeigy and Thaar al-Harbi were the three key figures from the 15-member hit squad that were involved in dismembering Khashoggi's body and removing it from the premises.

Mutreb was a direct aide to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, also known as MbS, while Tubeigy was the head of the Saudi Scientific Council of Forensics and a colonel in the Saudi army.
Al-Harbi was reportedly promoted to lieutenant in the Saudi royal guard last year for bravery in the defence of the crown prince's palace in Jeddah.

An adviser to Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has also announced that the team that killed the Saudi journalist cut up his body in order to dissolve for easier disposal.

Yasin Aktay, who was a friend of Khashoggi's, told Hurriyet newspaper that the corpse was disposed of by dismembering and dissolving it.

"We now see that it wasn't just cut up, they got rid of the body by dissolving it," he said, adding that "according to the latest information we have, the reason they dismembered his body is to dissolve it easier".

"They aimed to ensure no sign of the body was left," Aktay stated.

Also, a senior Turkish official has told Al-Jazeera the journalist's body was dismembered and dissolved in acid, noting that the Saudi hit squad that carried out the killing has done similar operations before.

Earlier, a Turkish official had also told the Washington Post that authorities were investigating a theory the body was destroyed in acid.

On Friday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated that the order for Khashoggi's killing came from the "highest levels" of the Saudi government.

"We must reveal the identities of the puppet masters behind Khashoggi's killing," Erdogan said, adding that Turkey has "moved heaven and earth" to bring the truth to light.

FARSNEWS2018/11/3
Khashoggi's Body 'Dismembered', 'Dissolved'
TEHRAN (FNA)- An adviser to Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that the team that killed journalist Jamal Khashoggi cut up his body in order to dissolve for easier disposal.

Yasin Aktay, who was a friend of Khashoggi's, told Hurriyet newspaper that the corpse was disposed of by dismembering and dissolving it.

"We now see that it wasn't just cut up, they got rid of the body by dissolving it," he said, adding that "according to the latest information we have, the reason they dismembered his body is to dissolve it easier".

"They aimed to ensure no sign of the body was left," Aktay stated.

Meanwhile, a senior Turkish official has also told Al-Jazeera the journalist's body was dismembered and dissolved in acid, noting that the Saudi hit squad that carried out the killing has done similar operations before.

Earlier, a Turkish official had also told the Washington Post that authorities were investigating a theory the body was destroyed in acid.

On Friday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated that the order for Khashoggi's killing came from the "highest levels" of the Saudi government.

"We must reveal the identities of the puppet masters behind Khashoggi's killing," Erdogan said, adding that Turkey has "moved heaven and earth" to bring the truth to light.

Khashoggi, known for his criticism of Saudi Arabia's policies, went missing on October 2 after entering the kingdom consulate in Istanbul to obtain a marriage document. Ankara has accused Riyadh of murdering the Khashoggi and smuggling his body out of the consulate in pieces. After two weeks of denial by Saudi officials, Riyadh confessed that Khashoggi had been murdered by its security agents at the Istanbul consulate, but made no mention of where his body is. It also sacked a top general and arrested several people.

The Saudi Public Prosecutor has also stated that the assassination of Khashoggi at the Riyadh consulate in Turkish city of Istanbul in early October was premeditated.

Four weeks after the Saudi writer vanished, the details of his killing are still murky and the cause of his death is unknown. Officials in Riyadh have come up with shaky explanations for Khashoggi's demise; first stressing that he left the consulate alive, then stating that he was killed accidentally in a fistfight, and finally alleging a "rogue operation" unbeknownst to the Saudi rulers.

In the first official comment in the case that has caused a global outrage, the office of chief prosecutor said on Wednesday that Khashoggi was strangled as soon as he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and then his body was dismembered.

"In accordance with plans made in advance, the victim, Jamal Khashoggi, was choked to death immediately after entering the Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in Istanbul on October 2, 2018, for marriage formalities," the statement noted.

"The victim's body was dismembered and destroyed following his death by suffocation - again, in line with advance plans," it added.

In a statement, the prosecutor's office described three days of meetings with Saud Al-Mujab, Saudi public prosecutor, as producing "no concrete results".

Erdogan had stated that the killing of Khashoggi inside the kingdom's consulate was "planned" and “brutal” murder, asking Riyadh to extradite the 18 arrested suspects to Turkey to face justice for the crime. But, Riyadh stressed that the suspected killers of Khashoggi will be prosecuted in Saudi Arabia, refusing calls from Turkey for their extradition, after Ankara said it is planning to demand the kingdom extradite 18 suspects in the killing of the well-known journalist.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:51| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。