Turkey Planning to Plunder $100mln of Northern Syria's Agricultural Products: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年10月06日

Turkey Planning to Plunder $100mln of Northern Syria's Agricultural Products

FARSNEWS2018/10/6
Kurdish Media: Turkey Planning to Plunder $100mln of Northern Syria's Agricultural Products
TEHRAN (FNA)- Ankara officials are planning to transfer Afrin region's agricultural products, whose total value stands at $100mln, to Turkish Hatay, a Kurdish media outlet claimed on Saturday.

The Kurdish-language Hawar news reported that governor of Hatay has called on Ankara-backed militants in Afrin in Northwestern Aleppo to hand over the entire olive crops to the Turkish province.

In the meantime, Salah Ibo, the deputy head of Afrin Agriculture Department, said that Ankara intends to steal $100 mln of Afrin residents' agricultural products.

Also, Hawar news went on to say that terrorists of Ahrar al-Shamiyah and Tajamo'a Adl, both affiliated to the Turkish army, have started fierce clashes in the village of Qajomo in Jandaris region over distribution of looted olive products.

It added that residents in Jandaris are now allowed to step onto their farms after the Ankara forces seized their lands.

Local sources reported on Thursday that the Ankara-backed Faylaq al-Awwal militants were plundering the artifacts in Cyrrhus (a city in ancient Syria founded by Seleucus Nicator, one of Alexander the Great's generals) known among Arabs as Nebi Huri castle in Northeastern Afrin.

They added that the commander of the terrorist group also monitors extensive excavation operations in the historical sites in the region, saying that the militants sell the artifacts in local and regional markets or transfer them to other regions.

Also, other reports said that the former commander of Faylaq al-Rahman terrorist group in Eastern Ghouta of Damascus has arrived at an agreement with the local council of Afrin to take control of a large mountainous area between Bastouleh and Afrin that is home to many villages later sell their control to other terrorists.

Source: Turkey behind Terrorists' Delay in Leaving Al-Tanf
TEHRAN (FNA)- Turkey has played a role in delaying the implementation of a Russian-US agreement to evacuate the militants from al-Tanf region at the borders between Iraq and Syria, Russian media said on Saturday.

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik news agency quoted an informed source as saying that Turkey is behind the delay in transferring all terrorist groups from al-Tanf region and al-Rakban camp to Northern Syria to pave the ground for civilians' return to their villages and towns.

He added that the Turkish side has not yet fully accepted to transfer the US-backed terrorist groups, including al-Qoryatayn, Maqawir al-Thawra and Ahmad al-Abdou, stationed in al-Tanf to regions in Northern Syria.

Based on the report, Turkey wants to shelter the foreign terrorist groups, including Turkistani, Turkaman, and other militants who consider themselves as remnants of the Ottoman government in Northern Syria and prevent the Syrian militants from residing in that region.

The source also said that delay in the implementation of al-Tanf agreement has also delayed the US forces' withdrawal which depended on the retreatment of all terrorist groups by receiving government amnesty or their transfer to Northern Syria, adding that Ankara has revealed its opposition after a likely agreement with the US in this regard.

Sources had said last month that Moscow and Washington had held talks to end the presence of US forces and affiliated militants in al-Tanf base at the borders with Iraq, adding that their withdrawal was imminent.

The Arabic-language website of Sputnik news agency quoted informed sources as saying that the Russian and American officials were negotiating the withdrawal of the US forces from al-Tanf region in the bordering triangle of Iraq-Syria-Jordan.

They added that the US and Russian officials were in talks over the final stages of the agreement, noting that plan was to come into effect soon.

The sources underlined that closure of al-Rakban camp which hosts over 80,000 civilians and their return to their villages and towns in different parts of Syria is also included in the agreement.

They said that based on the agreement, thousands of terrorists, trained and supported by the US, will also leave al-Tanf for Idlib, adding that most of their commanders have earlier left the region.

According to the report, members of Jeish Maghawir al-Thawra, Ahmed Abdou and Asoud al-Sharqiyeh terrorist groups are stationed in al-Tanf region in addition to the US, British and Norwegian forces.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:03| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。