イドリブの偽旗作戦の記録が配信されるはずだったが: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年09月16日

イドリブの偽旗作戦の記録が配信されるはずだったが

ロシアの発表によれば、イドリブの偽旗作戦の画像記録が火曜日中にMSMに配信される予定でしたが、まだ流れていないようです。ロシアの打った先手が功を奏したのでしょうか。

西側の主要メディアも偽旗作戦の予定現場に入って撮影を行う予定のようでしたが、クルーの姿が目撃、撮影されていればなぜ化学兵器の使用を阻止しなかったのかという批判が巻き上がります。

RT2018/9/12の情報はロシアあるいはシリアが偽旗作戦の実行の経過を詳しく把握し、証拠もあることを示しています。米国は攻撃の口実作りをどう進めるのか注目されます。RT2018/9/15の情報ではまだ断念していません。

RT2018/9/15
‘Chlorine delivered’: Idlib militants ‘readying false flag attack’ in Syrian village – Russian MoD
Militants in Syria’s Idlib have transported several canisters containing chlorine to the village of Bsanqul, apparently preparing to stage a false flag chemical attack, the Russian Defense Ministry has said.

The chlorine-filled canisters were delivered by the Al-Qaeda-affiliated militants of Tahrir al Sham, formerly known as Al-Nusra Front, a spokesman of the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, Lieutenant General Vladimir Savchenko, said in a statement Saturday. He added that the latest developments showed that the militants are preparing for a false flag attack that would be used to accuse the Syrian government of using chemical weapons against its people.

This is the latest warning from the Russian military on what it says is a chemical “provocation” in the making. On Wednesday, it said the White Helmets group has shot videos intended to be used in framing the Syrian government. Earlier, the MoD said toxic chemicals had been delivered Idlib and accused the White Helmets of carrying out the delivery.

The US and its allies have so far dismissed the Russian warnings, but said that the government in Damascus might instead be preparing chemical attacks against civilians. Moscow has suggested that the attack might be prepared with the support of Washington, which wants to justify further air strikes against Syria. Those planned strikes are said to be much larger in scale than those launched against the Syrian military by the US, the UK and France in April.

FARSNEWS2018/9/14
Terrorists, White Helmets to Possibly Stage False-Flag Chemical Attack in Hama Province on Friday
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Al-Nusra front (Tahrir al-Sham Hay'at or the Levant Liberation Board) and pro-militants White Helmet Organization will possibly state a false flag chemical attack in Northern and Northwestern Hama on Friday and will make a fake video to raise allegation against Damascus forces, field sources told a media outlet.

Sputnik quoted the sources as saying that Al-Nusra Front and allied groups will possibly state a chemical attack in Northern and Northwestern Hama with cooperation of the White Helmets on Friday.

It further said that the terrorist groups planned the attack on Thursday, adding that the attack will possibly start after Friday Prayers.

Sputnik went on to say that Al-Nusra along with Jeish al-Izzah and al-Turkistani Islamic and a number of White Helmets will pave the ground for the fake attack to make video and accuse the Syrian Army of launching the gas attack against its people.

It said that a number Turkish and foreign media activists will move towards al-Latamina and Kafr Zita and al-Ghaab Plain.

Sputnik further said that the terrorists did not allow civilians in Idlib to travel to Northern Hama and al-Ghaab Plain, claiming that they are military zones, adding that the terrorists will target the Syrian Army positions after Friday Prayers to force them to react and then they will stage their fake chemical attack and will make a video of rescuing people in the scene of fake gas attack.

Later, a number of people will announce in English and Arabic languages that a chemical attack has been occurred, Sputnik said, adding that later a number of kidnapped children will be transferred to hospitals in Jisr al-Shughour in Western Idlib, Northern Hama and Northwestern Hama.

In the meantime, the White Helmets had said that the Syrian Army must be provoked on Friday to launch attacks in Hama as the Syrian and Russian fighter jets have halted targeting terrorists' positions in Northwestern Hama.

The Arabic-language service of Sputnik news agency quoted informed sources in Idlib as saying on Thursday that the terrorist groups prepared several scenes for false-flag chemical attacks in different regions, including al-Ghaab Plain, Northern Hama and Jisr al-Shughour.

They added that Tahrir al-Sham terrorists have prepared 12 civilians who speak English well in Idlib to contact foreign media after the chemical attack and transferred them to several regions in Jisr al-Shughour, al-Ghaab Plain and Northern Hama.

Also, a new meeting was held in one of Tahrir al-Sham strongholds in Idlib in which a number of Tahrir al-Sham commanders, White Helmets and local camerapersons of foreign news agencies participated for last coordination to launch the imminent chemical attack.

The sources added that Tahrir al-Sham terrorists have adopted a new strategy after their past plans were disclosed and their security bureaus have spread contradictory rumors in the past two days for false-flag chemical attacks to divert attentions from the regions for real attacks.

They said that Jeish al-Izzah terrorists had received a new cargo of 5 capsules containing chlorine gas from Tahrir al-Sham commanders and White Helmets and transferred them to one of their newly-built strongholds in a tunnel between the two towns of al-Latamina and Kafr Zita West of the town of Latmin in Northern Hama.

Based on the report, given the fact that the terrorists have prepared precise plans for false-flag operations, there is a possibility for real chemical attacks in Idlib and Hama.

Sources close to the terrorist groups' commanders in Idlib also said that one of the businesspersons of the town of Sarmada has supplied Turkistani militants in al-Ghaab Plain and terrorists in Northern Hama and Jisr al-Shughour the with advanced camera and editing systems as well as satellite transmitters.

RT2018/9/12
White Helmets making films of 'chemical attacks' with children in Idlib – Russian military

The White Helmets have shot at least nine videos intended to serve as proof in accusations that the Syrian government conducted a chemical weapon attack using chlorine against civilians in Idlib, the Russian military claims.

A number of Middle Eastern TV channels and a regional affiliate of a US broadcaster “have shot nine videos, in Jisr al-Shughur city in Idlib province, of a staged chemical attack” that will be blamed on the Syrian government, the Russian Reconciliation Center In Syria said in a statement on Wednesday.

All videos show activists from the White Helmets group, which purportedly provides assistance to civilians, the statement claims.

The Russian military details that on September 11, the White Helmets and terrorists from Tahrir al-Sham (commonly known as Al-Qaeda in Syria) held a meeting following the filming process, in which they selected two out of nine videos for future transfer to the United Nations and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). The remaining videos are to be used for propaganda on social media networks due to the poor quality, the military claims.

At the same time, since September 9, the White Helmets have been staging rehearsals of an alleged chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, Russian officials say in the same statement, claiming that the rehearsals feature up to 30 civilians, including a dozen children aged 8-12.

Further claims by the Russian military indicate the White Helmets, along with the terrorists, are preparing an “actual use of poisonous chorine-based substances” on the people participating in the filming of the fake videos.


AMN2018/9/12
Russia has ‘zero evidence’ proving Syrian opposition has chemical weapons – Mattis
BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:30 A.M.) – U.S. Secretary of Defense, James Mattis, said on Tuesday that the Russian government has no evidence to prove that the Syrian opposition has the capabilities to produce chemical weapons.

“And right now we see zero evidence that the opposition has any chemical capability, notwithstanding what Russia has been broadcasting repeatedly,” Mattis said.

When asked about the U.S.’ response to a future chemical weapons attack by the Syrian government, the U.S. Secretary of Defense refused to answer the reporter’s question.

The U.S. maintains that the Syrian government has been the only party in the seven-year long war that has used chemical weapons inside the country.

AMN2018/9/11
‘We have undeniable proof of planned provocations against Damascus’ – Russian Ambassador
BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:25 P.M.) – Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vasily Nebenzya claimed to have “undeniable proof” of provocations being prepared to discredit the Syrian government while speaking at a United Nations Security Council meeting in New York City on Tuesday.

He added that “the use of chemical weapons by Damascus has no military grounds and is harmful from the military and political point of view as it would be an invitation for the Western trio to attack Syria.”

RT2018/9/11
Filming of staged chemical attack in Syrian Idlib begins - Russian MoD
Footage, meant to serve as proof that the Syrian government has conducted a chemical weapons attack in Idlib, Syria, is to be handed to global news outlets by the end of Tuesday, the Russian military claims.

Several Middle East TV channels and a US news channel have been sent to Jisr al-Shughur in Syria’s Idlib Governorate to produce the footage needed for the provocation, a statement by the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation said. It added the intelligence came from local residents of Jisr al-Shughur.

“All the footage of the staged provocation in Jisr al-Shughur is to be delivered to the newsrooms of TV channels, which are to broadcast it after its publication on social media,” the statement claimed.

It also said that an Islamist group was provided with two canisters of a “chlorine-based chemical” for the purpose of the operation.

The Russian military said the footage would include scenes of White Helmets operatives treating supposed victims of an apparent barrel bomb chemical weapon attack by Damascus.

Moscow has repeatedly warned that a false flag chemical weapon attack was being prepared in Idlib, giving the US and its allies justification to attack Syrian government forces. Senior US officials have threatened Damascus with retaliation if it uses chemical weapons in Idlib and even preemptively assigned the blame for any such attack to the government.

FARSNEWS2018/9/11
Russian MoD: Staged Filming of Mock 'Chemical Attacks' Has Begun in Idlib
TEHRAN (FNA)- As the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation reported, all the fake footage of "chemical attacks", designed to facilitate the implication of Syrian government forces, is expected to be sent to different TV channels before the end of the day.

"According to the information received from inhabitants of Idlib province, militants are now filming a staged provocation in the city of Jisr al-Shoghour, where "chemical weapons" are depicted as being used by the Syrian army against civilians. The film crews of several Middle Eastern TV channels arrived in Jisr al-Shoghour in the morning, as well as the regional affiliate of one of the main American television news networks", the Reconciliation Center said, Sputnik reported.

The Russian military added that the militants had brought two containers with chlorine-based toxic substance to Jisr al-Shoghour to make provocation seem "natural".

"The plot envisages staged scenes showing 'activists' of the Civil Defence ("White Helmets") 'helping' the residents of Jisr al-Shoghour after the Syrian army allegedly used the so-called barrel bombs with poisonous substances," the center noted.

According to the center, all videos of provocations shot in Jisr al-Shoghour will be handed to broadcasters by the end of the day after being released in social media.

The information followed the Sunday's report by the Wall Street Journal, saying that the US Defense Department might be mulling the idea of striking Russian or Iranian military forces aiding the Syrian government if they were to launch an assault on Idlib. The report added that the United States would specifically decide whether to strike Russian air defense installations.

Meanwhile, the Syrian government has pledged to drive the remaining terrorists out of Idlib and has begun taking steps toward full-scale military operations in the territory.

The Russian Ministry of Defense warned about the forthcoming false flag provocation, which will involve a staged chlorine gas attack, in late August. Later, the defense ministry said that the results of this provocation could be used by the Western coalition forces as an excuse to launch another missile strike against the Syrian government. The United States, the Russian Defense Ministry noted, has been deploying the relevant forces to Syria. In late August, the American destroyer USS The Sullivans arrived in the Persian Gulf carrying 56 cruise missiles, and a US Air Force B-1B strategic bomber, equipped with 24 air-to-surface JASSM cruise missiles, was redeployed to El-Udeid Airbase in Qatar.

This is not the first time the coalition forces strike the Syrian government positions, citing alleged chemical attacks by the government forces. Thus, on April 14, the United States, the United Kingdom and France launched over 100 missiles on multiple targets in Syria in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack in the Eastern Ghouta city of Douma that reportedly took place on April 7. The Syrian government has denied using chemical weapons and said that the Jeish al-Islam terror group staged the attack to justify foreign intervention in the country.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:49| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。