東グータで化学物質使用の偽旗作戦か: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年04月09日

東グータで化学物質使用の偽旗作戦か

FARSNEWS2018/4/9
Red Crescent Finds No Trace of Previous Ghouta Chem Attack Used by US to Blame Damascus, Moscow
TEHRAN (FNA)- The reports about an alleged chlorine gas attack that, supposedly, affected more than 20 civilians on January 22, were dismissed by the medical specialists of the Red Crescent, who worked in the Damascus suburb of Eastern Ghouta for many years.

The doctors said they found no traces of the use of any chemical agent at that time, RT reported.

"At some point, our (hospital) received six people, who were allegedly suffering from respiratory problems. Following a medical examination, we did not find any problems at all, any traces of chemical agents," Seif Aldin Hobia, a member of the Red Crescent, who worked for the last seven years at the central hospital of Douma in Eastern Ghouta, told journalists.

Recalling the events that took place in January, he said that we had no evidence of chemical agents being used (in the area).

His words were echoed by another medical specialist of the Red Crescent, Muhammad Adnan Tabazhu, who said that the medics obtained no evidence of chemical weapons being used in Eastern Ghouta between 2012 and 2018, when he was working in the area.

Back in January, former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson famously claimed that "more than 20 civilians, mostly children, were victims of an apparent chlorine gas attack," adding that the incident raised "serious concerns that Bashar al-Assad may be continuing to use chemical weapons against his own people."

He then immediately said that "whoever conducted the attacks, Russia ultimately bears responsibility for the victims in Eastern Ghouta and countless other Syrians targeted with chemical weapons since Russia became involved in Syria."

The timing of the incident, that has now been exposed as fake, conspicuously coincided with a 29-nation conference in Paris, organized to create the 'International Partnership against Impunity for the Use of Chemical Weapons.' The reports about the ‘attack’ came just a day ahead of the meeting. The reports were produced by controversial pro-militant sources, namely the White Helmets and the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR).

Moscow at the time slammed the US accusations as a "massive propaganda attack conducted with the purpose of slandering Russia on the world stage and undermining efforts for a peaceful settlement in Syria." Back then Russia also called an emergency UN Security Council meeting, to discuss those allegations of the use of chemical weapons Syria.

In early February, Pentagon chief James Mattis admitted that the US has no evidence of such a chemical agent as sarin ever being used by the Syrian government at all. He also openly said that the only information the US had been able to obtain, so far, came from "other groups on the ground, NGOs, fighters on the ground" and just "people who claim it's been used."

The latest revelations come amid another wave of hysteria that followed yet another claim made by the same controversial pro-militant sources that, once again, have accused Damascus of carrying out a chemical attack in the town of Douma on Saturday.

Syria and Russia dismissed all the accusations and called the reports fake news and propaganda, which were aimed at helping the extremists and justifying potential strikes against Syrian forces.

RT2018/4/9
2 Israeli warplanes carried out strikes on Syrian airbase – Russian MoD
Two Israeli F-15 fighters targeted Syria’s T-4 airbase in Homs province, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Monday. The jets fired eight guided missiles, but five of them were shot down before they hit the airfield.
In a statement on Monday, the Russian military said: “Two Israeli Air Force F-15 jets fired eight guided missiles at the T-4 airfield.” The Israeli aircraft did not enter Syrian airspace and launched the strikes while flying over Lebanon.
“Syrian air defense units have shot down five guided missiles,” the military said, but confirmed that three of the missiles “reached the western part of the airfield.”
The Israeli embassy in Moscow refused to comment on the Russian Defense Ministry’s report, Alex Gandler, the diplomatic mission’s press attache, told Sputnik.
Citing its own correspondent, Lebanon’s Al-Mayadeen channel said earlier on Monday that an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft was airborne during the attack on the Syrian base. The missiles crossed Lebanese airspace over Keserwan and Bekaa, heading towards Syria, according to the broadcaster.
The missile attack took place on Sunday night in Syria’s Homs governorate. State news agency SANA reported there were several “martyrs and wounded,” but did not disclose the exact number of casualties. The report also said that the US was “probably” behind the attack, although Washington denied any complicity in the strike.
“At this time, the Department of Defense is not conducting airstrikes in Syria,” the Pentagon told Reuters in a statement. “However, we continue to closely watch the situation and support the ongoing diplomatic efforts to hold those who use chemical weapons, in Syria and otherwise, accountable.”
France, which was also suspected of being involved in the attack, denied any responsibility for the military strike, AFP reported on Monday.
The strike on the T-4 base came shortly after Western powers accused the Syrian government of orchestrating an alleged a chlorine attack in the militant-held town of Douma. The chemical incident was reported by the White Helmets, a controversial group repeatedly accused of having ties to terrorists.
Commenting on the unconfirmed gas attack, US President Donald Trump denounced the “mindless” atrocity, which he described as a “humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever.” He also accused Russia and Iran of bearing responsibility for the incident, due to their support for Syrian President Bashar Assad.
Washington and Paris have already held telephone talks, during which Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron decided to oppose Russia at the upcoming United Nations Security Council meeting, which is being convened to discuss the Douma incident. President Macron previously signaled that Paris might consider unilateral actions, including a military strike, if chemical weapons were ever used in Syria again.
The Russian Foreign Ministry denounced allegations regarding the chemical attack, calling them a “continuous series of fake news” and “baseless speculation.” It noted that Moscow had already warned about a false-flag chemical attack being prepared in recent months. Damascus also rejected the accusations, with the Syrian Foreign Ministry pointing out that similar allegations emerge every time the Syrian Army makes advances in its fight against terrorists.

東グータで解放されていないのはドゥーマのみとなりました。シリア政府軍の進攻を遅らせようとテロリスト・支援国は偽旗作戦を計画していましたが、ロシアが米国を強くけん制、延び延びとなってきました。とうとう、やったのでしょうか。しかし、もう遅いです。このような偽旗作戦のたびに市民が殺されています。
英国内で神経剤が使用されています。英国にはそのような兵器級の毒物を作る能力のある研究所があります。シリアで化学兵器の偽旗作戦があるのは、欧米主要国の化学兵器に対する恐怖心を刺激して軍事介入させるためです。ですが、シリア政府軍が使用したという証拠は示されず、以下にあるように日本の報道までが慎重になっています。

※ the Lemniscat @theLemniscat氏の2018/4/8のツイート
Are US/UK govt and their media again accepting video "evidence" made by terrorists allied to al-Qaeda who murder pro-govt hostages and fake hospital scenes so Syria and Russia can be blamed for another chemical attack?
NOTE: no gloves, "victims" look well, just wet
#Douma
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/982975075933704192

steemit
How To Fabricate Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria?

※ Walid @walid970721氏の2018/4/8のツイート
Journalism in the west is dead. SkyNews & many others in MSM are reporting that the #Syria/n govt used chemical weapons in #Douma when there is not a shred of evidence to support it. A journalist asks questions. He doesn't parrot a terror affiliated source

※ skynews13:15, UK, Sunday 08 April 2018
Dozens dead in 'one of worst chemical strikes in Syrian history'
Many of the 70 victims are women and children, a rescue service claims, while more than 500 others are said to be injured.

By Tom Acres and Sunita Patel-Carstairs, News Reporters

The US has called on Russia to end its support for the Syrian regime after at least 70 people were killed in an alleged chemical attack.

The State Department in Washington said it was closely following the "disturbing reports" from the city of Douma in eastern Ghouta, which an aid group with links to opposition forces in the region said had been subjected to "one of the worst chemical attacks in Syrian history" late on Saturday.

As well as the dead, more than 500 other civilians were injured in the strike, the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organisations (UOSSM) told Sky News.

:: 'Hell on earth': What's happening in Syria?

Volunteer rescue service The White Helmets, which also has links to anti-Assad forces, said many of the victims of the alleged attack were women and children.

The group published graphic images showing a number of dead children who appeared to have been frothing at the mouth.

The Syrian American Medical Society also described patients foaming at the mouth, saying victims suffered corneal burns and smelled of a "chlorine-like odour". One woman had convulsions and pinpoint pupils, the society said.

"The reported symptoms indicate that the victims suffocated from the exposure to toxic chemicals, most likely an organophosphate element," it said.

The medical relief group also claimed an "explosive barrel" attack on Douma hospital and its surrounding area had prevented ambulances from reaching victims.

It demanded "an immediate ceasefire in the city of Douma and the entry of international investigation teams from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to investigate this heinous chemical attack".

There has been no independent verification of the allegations of a chlorine gas attack - which have been denied by the Syrian government and Russia.

The alleged strike has triggered widespread alarm, with Britain and the US calling for an "immediate response by the international community" if the claims are proven.

"These are very concerning reports of a chemical weapons attack with significant number of casualties, which if correct, are further proof of Assad's brutality against innocent civilians and his backers' callous disregard for international norms," the Foreign Office said.

"An urgent investigation is needed and the international community must respond. We call on the Assad regime and its backers, Russia and Iran, to stop the violence against innocent civilians," it added.

"The United States continues to use all efforts available to hold those who use chemical weapons, in Syria and otherwise, accountable," the State Department said in a statement, which referenced the deadly sarin gas attack by the Assad regime on the town of Khan Sheikhoun last year.

In a further sign of tensions between Moscow and the West, it added: "The Assad regime and its backers must be held accountable and any further attacks prevented immediately.

"Russia, with its unwavering support for the regime, ultimately bears responsibility for these brutal attacks, targeting of countless civilians, and the suffocation of Syria's most vulnerable communities with chemical weapons."

The statement went on to accuse Russia of breaching its commitments to the United Nations and the Chemical Weapons Convention, and said it must withdraw its support for Mr Assad to prevent "further, barbaric chemical weapons attacks".

Reuters and Getty also released pictures showing the aftermath of what both news agencies described as a "poisonous gas attack" by the Syrian regime, including a number of dead youngsters.

Other children, including crying babies, were shown in deep distress and receiving medical treatment.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported 11 cases of symptoms of suffocation in the besieged city, including five children, but has not said what agents may have been used or whether there had been any deaths.

Syrian state media said rebels in Douma were in a state of collapse and making "chemical attack fabrications".

The Syrian government has recaptured nearly all of eastern Ghouta from rebels in an offensive that began in February, leaving just Douma in the hands of insurgent group Jaish al Islam.

Last year, a joint inquiry by the UN and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons found the Syrian government was responsible for the sarin attack in April 2017.

The inquiry had previously found that Syrian government forces were responsible for three chlorine gas attacks in 2014 and 2015, and that Islamic State militants had used mustard gas.

Pope Francis closed his traditional Sunday blessing saying "nothing can justify" the use of chemical weapons against "defenceless people", and called on those responsible to seek negotiations to "bring peace" to the war-torn country.
・・・くどくどと書き連ねてあって出来の悪い記事です。

※ 朝日2018年4月8日19時21分
シリア政権、東グータ空爆に化学兵器使用か 11人死亡
テヘラン=杉崎慎弥、モスクワ=喜田尚
反体制派NGOの「シリア人権監視団」は7日、内戦が続くシリアの首都ダマスカス近郊の東グータ地区で、アサド政権軍側の空爆により、子どもを含む11人が呼吸困難の症状で死亡したと明らかにした。ボランティア救助組織「シリア民間防衛隊」は化学兵器が使われた疑いがあると主張。一方、シリア国営通信は、政権側が「偽情報」として使用を否定したと報じた。

 東グータ地区は内戦勃発時からの反体制派の拠点だったが、ロシア軍の支援を受けるアサド政権軍が95%超を制圧した。反体制派はシリア北部への撤退で合意したが、同地区のドゥーマを支配する反体制派の武装組織「イスラム軍」の一部戦闘員らが撤退を拒否。このため、政権軍とロシア軍は6日、ドゥーマへの空爆を再開していた。

 人権監視団によると、6日から2日間の空爆で子ども22人を含む計82人が死亡した。7日の空爆だけで42人が死亡し、500人以上が負傷。このうち70人以上が呼吸困難の症状を訴えているという。ロイター通信は現地の医療団体の話として、塩素ガスなどが使われた可能性があると報じた。

 シリアでの化学兵器の使用をめぐっては、国連が2016年に、アサド政権が14年と15年の過去2回、化学兵器を使ったと結論づける調査報告書を発表。その後も、東グータ地区での政権軍による塩素ガスなどの化学兵器使用の疑いが浮上している。

 化学兵器の使用が確認されれば、アサド政権への批判が高まるのは確実だ。米国務省は7日、「新たに化学兵器が使われた疑いのある報告を注視しており、今回は病院が狙われたとされる。確認されれば恐ろしいことであり、国際社会の迅速な対応が求められる」との声明を発表した。フランスのマクロン大統領は今年2月、「市民に向けた国際的に禁じられた化学兵器の使用が確認されたら、フランスは空爆で応じる」と警告している。

 これに対し、アサド政権を支えるロシアの国防省幹部は8日、東グータ地区でシリア軍が化学兵器を使用したとの情報について「断固として否定する」と述べた。インタファクス通信などロシア・メディアにシリア駐留ロシア軍の「敵対行為仲裁センター」トップ、エフトゥシェンコ少将が語った。

 エフトゥシェンコ氏は化学兵器使用情報について、「いわゆる非政府組織が流した偽情報だ」と切り捨て、東グータ地区でのシリア軍の作戦を妨害しようとして「欧米が『シリア軍による化学兵器使用』というお気に入りのテーマを利用している」などと述べた。東グータ地区のドゥーマに残る反体制派の武装組織「イスラム軍」の戦闘員らが撤退すればロシアの化学兵器専門チームを派遣して現地で調査させるとした。(テヘラン=杉崎慎弥、モスクワ=喜田尚)

※ TBSニュース
シリア・東グータへの空爆再開、2日間で82人死亡
シリアの首都ダマスカス近郊にある反体制派の支配地域東グータへの空爆が6日から再開され、7日までの2日間で市民82人が死亡しました。

 反体制派の拠点東グータ地域では、ロシア軍の支援を受けるアサド政権軍が今年2月中旬以降、激しい空爆を行うなど攻勢を強め、地域の9割を制圧。その際、市民1000人以上が死亡しました。その後、反体制派は地域からの撤退に合意し、アサド政権軍側の空爆も止まっていましたが、空爆は6日、再開されました。

 イギリスを拠点とするシリア人権監視団によりますと、7日までの2日間で女性と子ども35人を含む、市民82人が死亡しました。AFP通信などは、反体制派「イスラム軍」の戦闘員の一部が撤退合意後も東グータ地域にとどまっていると報じていて、今回の空爆は全ての戦闘員に撤退を迫る目的があるとみられます。

 また、シリア人権監視団は、今回の空爆による死者のうち11人に窒息の症状があったとしていて、ロイター通信は「反体制派が『アサド政権軍が化学兵器を使用した』と非難している」と報じていますが、アサド政権側は否定しています。(08日10:18)

※ 時事
東グータで化学兵器攻撃か=シリア政権側猛攻、死者90人超−反体制派が撤退で合意
【カイロ時事】在英のシリア人権監視団によると、首都ダマスカス近郊の東グータ地区で7、8両日、唯一抵抗を続ける反体制派「イスラム軍」に対するアサド政権と後ろ盾ロシアによる空爆が続き、56人が死亡した。負傷者らを救援する「シリア民間防衛隊(ホワイト・ヘルメッツ)」は、化学兵器が投下され、40人以上が窒息死したと主張。大半は子供や女性とされ、500人以上が治療を受けているという。

 イスラム軍が残る同地区ドゥーマへの空爆は6日に再開され、人権監視団によれば、8日までに死者は計96人に達した。イスラム軍の一部の強硬な勢力が政権側との撤退合意に反対したため、完全制圧を急ぐ政権側が猛攻を加えていた。しかし激しい攻撃の結果、イスラム軍は8日、拘束中の政権軍兵士らを解放し、48時間以内にシリア北部へ撤退することで政権側と合意した。
 ドゥーマで活動する反体制派メディアは、犠牲者が目を見開いたまま、口から白い泡を吹いている画像を公開し、化学兵器が使用されたと主張。犠牲者らは地面に折り重なって倒れて息絶えており、化学兵器の一種である塩素ガスや強力な致死性ガスの使用が疑われている。
 一方、国営メディアによれば、政権側は「イスラム軍は崩壊しつつある。化学兵器の嫌疑を繰り返して、政権軍の進撃を妨げようとしている」と強調し、化学兵器の使用を否定した。(2018/04/08-23:34)

※ 共同2018/4/8 21:12
シリアで窒息症状の死者21人に
 【カイロ共同】シリア人権監視団(英国)によると、シリアの反体制派の拠点、東グータ地区で窒息の症状を示していた市民の死者数は21人となった。
・・・【カイロ共同】は、何かの窓口らしい。ここ発の情報はひどすぎる。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:00| Comment(2) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
単純な疑問なのです。
建物がめちゃくちゃになる戦闘行為が行われているような場所で、死亡した人数の把握がどうして素早くできるのでしょうか?
地震や土砂崩れでも、元々いた人の住民票や家族・近所の人などの情報を集め、何日もかけて救援し、捜索して、死亡人数が確定されているのに・・・。
摩訶不思議です。
Posted by い at 2018年04月09日 19:33
シリア人権監視団(英国)なるものは、職員一人でシリアに入ったこともないとされています。特に反政府勢力の発表をNGOの色に染めて発表するだけです。
偽旗作戦では、出演者数があらかじめ決まっていますから、テロリストの発表通りにしかなりません。
ロシアの空爆は、事前の偵察が周到で何人規模の損害を与えられるかを事前によく見積もっています。市民の犠牲はほとんどない。テロリストの本拠を丸ごとつぶしていますが、何人殺されたかは反政府側は士気にかかわるので言いません。
テロリストの市街地爆撃の場合は、現地住民の情報によるので犠牲者数が出てくるのに時間がかかります。軍が見積もるときは在留住民数と被害規模から推計しているでしょう。
米軍の市街地爆撃は市民が住んでいようとお構いなしで広い地域を激しく爆撃しますから犠牲者数の確認に最も時間がかかります。
ラッカではいまだがれきの中に多数の遺体が残されているそうです。
Posted by ずくなし at 2018年04月09日 20:26
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。