ダマスカス東部 東グータの今 4: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年03月13日

ダマスカス東部 東グータの今 4

RT2018/3/9
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian Army opened a news humanitarian corridor for civilians' evacuation from Eastern Ghouta on Friday but terrorists prevent people from using the new passageway too.

The Syrian Army, with help from locals, established a humanitarian corridor along the Jisreen-Maliha Road in the Southern direction of Eastern Ghouta.

The terrorists have been blocking the exit path of the civilians to use them as human shield in Eastern Ghouta.

The Syrian Army and Russia have announced that the militants and their family members can leave Eastern Ghouta carrying their personal weapons for other militant-held regions.

A large number of people residing in Eastern Ghouta of Damascus poured into the streets on Thursday, calling for the withdrawal of terrorists and deployment of government forces.

The residents of al-Hamouriyah neighborhood carried the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic in the streets of the town, while chanting in support of the government and army.

The residents of al-Hamouriyah also called on the militants inside the town to leave in order to avoid any clashes in this part of Eastern Ghouta.

Meantime, efforts by the Damascus government to negotiate with the terrorists to leave Eastern Ghouta have failed for the latter's defiance to hold talks. Damascus has even specified a safe corridor for the terrorists to leave Eastern Ghouta but none of them has accepted to retreat.

Syria and Russia have repeatedly demanded that the militants surrender their East Ghouta pocket in order to avoid any clashes.

RT2018/3/8
E. Ghouta militants attack civilian convoy of 300 families, at least 3 cars burnt – Russian MoD
Militants entrenched in the Damascus suburb of Eastern Ghouta have attacked a convoy of civilians trying to exit Ghouta, and shelled the area where their relatives and journalists had been waiting, Russian military said.

The armed groups fired on a civilian convoy of some 300 families, who were attempting to leave Eastern Ghouta via a humanitarian corridor, spokesman for the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, Major General Vladimir Zolotukhin, told journalists on Thursday. The convoy came under fire just a kilometer away from the exit, where relatives of the Eastern Ghouta residents were waiting with journalists. It was not immediately clear whether there were casualties in the attack, but at least three cars were reportedly destroyed as a result of the shelling.

The militants then opened mortar fire on the exit area. No one was injured in the second attack, as civilians and journalists in the area were all immediately evacuated.

East Ghouta militants have been blocking civilians from leaving the suburb, opening fire on the humanitarian corridor that was established by the Syrian governmental forces and the Russian Center for Reconciliation on February 27. The Russian Defense Ministry has accused the militants of using civilians as a human shield, saying they were sabotaging UN aid efforts.

On Sunday, the militants imposed a curfew and publicly punished civilians for violations in an apparent attempt to prevent them from fleeing Eastern Ghouta, the ministry said. The news, however, did not provoke any reaction in the West, where mainstream media reports and officials in Washington instead stuck to the anti-Russian narrative.

The White House has been accusing Russia of killing civilians in the area and ignoring the conditions of a 30-day humanitarian pause in Syria, which was introduced by the United Nations Security Council (UNSC). Moscow has described these charges as “false,” and accused the US of hypocrisy.

The Russian military has been demanding that groups occupying Eastern Ghouta allow civilians to flee. On Monday, the militants and their families were offered free passage out of the city, as well as security guarantees, in an attempt to de-escalate the situation.

FARSNEWS2018/3/11
Syria: Hundreds of Terrorists to Leave Eastern Ghouta Soon
TEHRAN (FNA)- Talks are underway for the evacuation of almost 600 militants from Eastern Ghouta amid the Syrian Army's rapid advances in the region, an official in Syria's peace committee said on Sunday.

The source said that talks between the peace committee and representatives of militants are underway to pave the ground for the evacuation of almost 600 gunmen from Jisrin-al-Maliheh passageway in Eastern Ghouta.

The sources further said that the peace committee and Damascus government have taken logistic measures for evacuation of the gunmen.

In the meantime, the army men managed to impose control over several regions, including Mesrasba and managed to lay siege on Harasta and drove a wedge between Harasta and Douma.

The sources said on Saturday that the army men continued their night attacks on terrorists' stronghold in Eastern Ghouta, killing tens of terrorists, including Faylaq al-Rahman Chief of Staff Abu Ali Ziya al-Shaqouri.

The sources further said that al-Shaqouri was also Chief Commander of the terrorist group's military operation in Eastern Ghouta.

The sources said that the army has gained control over the entire key points in Eastern Ghouta, including the strategic points in Mesraba and Harasta regions.


RT2018/3/12
First group of 50+ civilians safely leaves E. Ghouta via humanitarian corridor – Russian MoD
Dozens of Syrians have managed to flee besieged Eastern Ghouta, in the first passage through a humanitarian corridor. Civilians said they had been living in fear of being killed by militants for any perceived wrongdoing.

On Sunday night, a group of 52 civilians, half of whom were children, managed to leave the embattled Damascus suburb with the assistance of the Russian Center for Reconciliation and the Syrian Army. They have been taken to a former driving school in the town of Adra, northeast of Damascus.

Eastern Ghouta, a militant-held suburb of Damascus, has been the scene of intense fighting in the past month, with terrorists shelling civilian areas of Damascus and targeting those who are trying to flee the terrorist enclave.

“We lived in fear under the militants, there were very harsh conditions. They drove up food prices, introduced a strict regime – you could lose your head for the slightest fault,” a local who left the area told reporters, expressing gratitude for being taken out. He added that the area they had left, Misraba, had been taken over by Syrian forces and the situation there had stabilized.
“Seven years we have suffered. All of us in Misrab remained neutral. But we couldn’t leave from there, couldn’t do anything. They didn’t let us go, controlled us and pressured us,” a woman recalled.
“We haven’t seen anything that was sent to us. No money, no dollars, they took everything away. They completely robbed us,” she lamented.

Civilians were able to leave after the Russian and Syrian militaries held talks with the armed groups controlling the area. The Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria offered the militants and their families an opportunity to leave Eastern Ghouta with the guarantee of their safety in exchange for allowing the passage of civilians, according to Zolotukhin. Earlier this week, the first group of militants surrendered their arms and left the rebel-controlled Damascus suburb.

Previously, only two children managed to escape from Eastern Ghouta, as the militants constantly shelled and opened fire at people trying to flee and attacked humanitarian aid convoys. The Russian military has repeatedly said that the terrorists use locals as human shields and shelter in civilian infrastructure. Last week, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that the militants had imposed a curfew in the area to prevent locals from escaping and punished people in public for violation of the rule.
"Within two days they will be provided with all the necessary assistance, including medical help," the spokesman for the reconciliation center, Major General Vladimir Zolotukhin, told reporters on Sunday.


RT2018/3/12
Militant groups split & clash in E. Ghouta, civilians seek shelter – Russian MoD
Militants groups holding Eastern Ghouta have begun fighting each other after one faction attempted to separate from the terrorists, the Russian military said. Civilians are seeking shelter and trying to escape street fighting.

The confrontations broke out a day after the Russian Defense Ministry demanded that the Failak Ar-Rahman group separated from Jabhat Al-Nusra terrorists, currently known as Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham. In exchange, the militants were offered safe passage out of the embattled suburb of Damascus.

“Open fighting between the members of illegal armed units is underway in the streets, civilians are forced to seek shelter not to accidentally become victims of hostilities," Major General Vladimir Zolotukhin told reporters on Monday.

A Russia-backed ceasefire came into effect in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta around two weeks ago, in order to allow humanitarian aid deliveries and the evacuation of civilians. Two humanitarian corridors were established in the areas of Muhayam al-Wafideen and Mlekha to provide for the safe passage of local civilians. Both passages have been constantly shelled by the militants, injuring and killing those who were trying to escape, according to Russian MoD and eyewitnesses.

The first group of 52 civilians, half of whom were children, managed to flee the militant-held Eastern Ghouta on Sunday. Their safe passage was secured by the Russian and the Syrian forces after they had held talks with the armed groups controlling the area.

The situation in the militant-held enclave remains “tense,” according to Zolotukhin. They also continued the bombardment of Damascus and its suburbs, firing seven mortar shells on Sunday, the official added. No one was injured in the attacks.

Despite the provocations, the humanitarian operations went on, the Russian military said. The spokesman reiterated that the safe routes in Eastern Ghouta remain open to both civilians and militants who are willing to flee.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:25| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。