朝鮮半島で米国が軍事行動に出る恐れが強まっています: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年02月09日

朝鮮半島で米国が軍事行動に出る恐れが強まっています

警告! このブログには快いことは書いてありません。他の有益なサイトへどうぞ。

ロシアの外務大臣ラブロフが米朝戦争となった場合の日本の人的被害を本気で心配しています。

ラブロフは、目下、米欧とその同盟国を除く国々の外交で最も大きな求心力を持つ、経験、識見で抜きんでた世界のトップ外交官です。そのラブロフが数字まであげて懸念を表明しています。

米国の海外政策は、イラク、シリアでのISISを使った侵略に敗れ、展望を失いました。アフガニスタン、イエメンの戦争では泥沼状態。シリアでの敗退の主因となったロシアやイランに対する意趣返しを繰り返していますが、とにかく「目についたボタンを片っ端から押してみる」という状況で、米国の政策については予見不能性が際立っています。

そんな米国の政策遂行の混迷の中で、ラブロフは米朝の戦争になれば、この極東地域は破滅的な結果がもたらされると述べています。
“The use of power in this region would be catastrophic,”

ラブロフは、米国がロシアや中国の提唱するダブルフリーズ、双方の軍備増強策の凍結を拒否し、戦争に突き進む恐れが強いと見ています。そして、戦争になれば100万規模の市民が犠牲になるとしています。この犠牲者は、北朝鮮、韓国、そして日本についての見積もりです。

米国が北朝鮮に打撃を加えたとき、北朝鮮がどう反応するのか、ロシアの軍事関係者は北朝鮮から情報も取り、詳しく検討しています。その結果を踏まえたラブロフの警告だと管理人は考えます。

そのような検討に基づく推計がどれほどの確実さを持つのか管理人には分かりません。ですが、シリアなどでの米国の攻撃は過度の戦力を用いた極めてずさんなものであり、そのような攻撃に対する北朝鮮の対応は予見不可能な多様なものになるでしょう。

攻撃を受ける可能性が高いのは、やはり米軍の基地であり、それと一体化しているようにも見える自衛隊の基地です。

沖縄や横田基地周辺、厚木基地、三沢基地などは真っ先に狙われるでしょう。北朝鮮が攻撃してくるとしたら飛行機で爆撃するのではなく弾道ミサイルを打ち込みます。レーダーで捉えたときにはもう着弾まで逃げるいとまもありませんし、精度のほども分かりません。

戦争が起きないことを願いますが、やはりこれは原発事故と同じで「ないはずだったものがあった」ということになるのでしょう。そして福島第一原発事故よりもさらに大きい災厄になります。

米国とその同盟軍がシリアを再度軍事攻撃するのではないかとの警戒が強まっています。「戦争」は米国を支える主要産業です。軍隊自体も巨大です。米軍が暇をかこつことなどないのです。軍需産業が低迷すれば米国経済全体を不景気が見舞います。

中東では、米国不信の声が広がりつつあります。イラクの民衆軍は米軍に退去を求めて最後通牒を発しました。パキスタンは、米国のドローンによる自国民の人的被害に怒り、アフガニスタンに集結しつつあるテロリストとの闘いから距離を置こうとしています。

傀儡政権を作ったウクライナは、経済的、政治的に破綻状態です。

デモクラシーを口実とした侵略戦争で米国は成果を上げていません。であれば、危機感のない、言いなりの同盟国が戦争に前向きな極東で戦争をやり、成果を上げて軍産複合体に顔向けしたいと考えるのではないでしょうか。

米国の朝鮮半島での軍事攻撃がいつ始まるかは分かりません。米国は挑発を繰り返し、北朝鮮がそれに乗って軍事行動に出ることを待っています。

被曝回避のため沖縄に避難している方も少なくありませんが、もし米国が極東で戦争を始めれば、沖縄のリスクは特に高いということは考慮しておいたほうが良かろうと、管理人は考えています。

リスクが高いことを考慮すれば、残念ながら沖縄は保養の地としても不適ということになりかねません。他の地に移転をお考えの方は、前倒しが望ましいのかもしれません。

軍事衝突が起きた後は、空の便、海の便ともに満席となるでしょうし欠航も生ずるかもしれません。本州の米軍基地近辺では逃げる人も少ないでしょうからまだ何とかなるかもしれませんが、こと沖縄に関しては島しょであり、逃げ出すのも難しいということを考慮しなければなりません。

RT2018/2/7
US threatens N. Korea with sanctions & force, but war could claim 1mn lives – Moscow
Washington continues to strangle Pyongyang with sanctions and threatens to impose more restrictions, but a potential regional conflict could claim up to 1 million civilian lives, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.

“We are seeing how the United States every time attempts both to tighten the sanction screws [on North Korea] and to threaten it with the use of force,” Lavrov said Wednesday during a forum in Sochi.

“I very much hope that [the war] scenario, which according to the experts’ estimates could claim the lives of up to 1 million people or even more, won’t be carried out,” the minister added.

Lavrov also expressed hopes that Washington “will, at least, consult with the countries that would be affected, primarily the governments of South Korea and Japan.”

“The use of power in this region would be catastrophic,” Lavrov predicted.

The minister’s remarks followed US Vice President Mike Pence’s bellicose warning made earlier in Japan. Pence said the US will roll out its “toughest and most aggressive” economic sanctions against Pyongyang before the end of the Winter Olympics.

Despite Russia repeatedly warning against provoking the North with military maneuvers in the region, Washington insists on its right to conduct joint activities with Seoul and Tokyo.

In mid-January, the US and Canada hosted a Vancouver meeting on the Korean deadlock, excluding major mediators and the North’s immediate neighbors Russia and China, merely inviting Moscow and Beijing to assess the results at the end of the talks. Officials from both countries called the summit “unacceptable.” China’s Foreign Ministry said the meeting would only “create divisions” and “harm joint efforts” to resolve the crisis.

While the 20 foreign ministers at the Vancouver meeting agreed to further pressure Pyongyang with more unilateral restrictions in addition to the UNSC sanctions, Moscow and Beijing said the attendees failed to offer an alternative to their “double freeze” plan. The proposal was rejected by Washington in summer 2017 and again during the summit in Canada.

The Russia-China “double freeze” plan would involve the US ceasing its military drills in the region, while North Korea would halt its ballistic missile and nuclear programs.

FARSNEWS2018/2/8
Moscow: US to Bear Responsibility for Results of New Anti-Korean Sanctions
TEHRAN (FNA)- Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Moscow is deeply disappointed by the latest US statements on the possibility of new "aggressive" sanctions against North Korea, such intentions create an atmosphere of tension amid signs of dialogue between Seoul and Pyongyang.

"The US Administration has once again put in question the labored groundwork for political and diplomatic movement forward [in settling the North Korean crisis]. Thus it will bear the responsibility for the possible outcomes of this," Ryabkov told Sputnik.

On Wednesday, US Vice President Mike Pence said that the United States would soon roll out its "toughest and most aggressive" round of economic sanctions to ensure the denuclearization of North Korea.

"These statements seem to us deeply disappointing, they once again create an atmosphere of tension in relation to what can happen in the short term," he also said, commenting on the statement.

The Foreign Minister noted that the statement was particularly regrettable given the resumption of dialogue between Seoul and Pyongyang.

"Right now, when there seems to be relative calm and signs that Pyongyang and Seoul will continue direct dialogue at the political level, the US side is opposing it and in fact showing a lack of interest in ensuring that these processes of enhancing exchange of views between the North and the South continued on the Korean peninsula," Ryabkov stated.

The situation on the Korean Peninsula sharply deteriorated in 2017, after North Korea conducted a series of missile launches, as well as a nuclear test.

In December, the UN Security Council, at the initiative of the United States, introduced new international sanctions against Pyongyang, which became the most stringent yet in the 21st century. The resolution provides serious restrictions on the supply of fuel and other goods to the DPRK, and all countries of the United Nations were instructed to send North Korean labor migrants home.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 02:16| Comment(4) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
こんにちは。
こちら http://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-nuclear-weapons-miscalculation-preemptive-strike-trump-2018-1
では、偶発的核戦争の危険も高いと述べています。
今日は丁度、朝鮮人民軍の建軍70周年の建軍節ですが、このような時に威嚇目的であっても関係国が軍を用いての何らかの偵察活動(国内騒乱)などを行った場合でも、攻撃と誤認されうる異常な状態だということのようです。
早期にこのような事態の収束をのぞみますが、難しい隣人とも上手くやっていくしか地球ではないわけで、昔から外交の貧困さには閉口するばかりです。

ところで、朝鮮人民軍は国軍ではなく朝鮮労働党の軍になります。
日本でなら○○党軍という位置付けです。
Posted by Saito at 2018年02月08日 10:34
Saitoさん、革命によつてできた中国軍と北朝鮮軍は、党の軍隊です。だから軍には政治将校がいて、党が軍をコントロールしています。北朝鮮のGDPは、たつた約2兆円ですよ、継戦能力は10日ぐらいですよ。北朝鮮は、武器は水爆以外にありません。天才バカボンのあべ総理は、戦争になつた時の日本人の数百万人の人的被害なんか心配していませんね。自分の命は、自分で守ることです。日本国は、本当に冷酷ですよ。
Posted by 西 亨 at 2018年02月08日 11:31
北鮮の第一目標は、最小限の攻撃で最大の効果を得るという至極当たり前のことから考えればまず東京、次に原発でしょう。
1番危険なのは大都市と思います。
Posted by STOMKK at 2018年02月09日 05:24
現状では沖縄は保養地として適していない、その通りだと思います。今の世界情勢、特に極東地域でのリスクはとても上がっています。米国と北朝鮮との間で有事となれば、沖縄に7割以上の米軍基地、そして自衛隊基地があるので真っ先にミサイルが飛んできます。ただまぁ、東京あたりの基地にも来るでしょうし、私的には日本ののどこにいても同じかなぁ、なんて思ってます。空でピカっと何かが光ったとき、あれまぁこれで終わりかよ、となる可能性は、一億二千万、津々浦々ほぼ一緒じゃないかと。アレがソウリケイゾクしている限りは・・・なんて。

でも、とりあえず私のスマイルカンフー教室においでになる方はまずいらっしゃらないと覚悟しています。自分一人で稽古して死ぬまで達人を目指すというスタンスで。変わり者もおられるのでたまにそういう人にお伝えして。それでも楽しく稽古できるかもしれません。
Posted by よんた at 2018年02月09日 09:50
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。