IRGC司令官 最近生じた混乱は終わったと強調: ずくなしの冷や水

2018年01月04日

IRGC司令官 最近生じた混乱は終わったと強調

FARSNEWS2018/1/3
IRGC Commander Declares End of New Sedition in Iran
TEHRAN (FNA)- Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari downplayed enemies' military threats against Iran, stressing that the new sedition which showed itself in the form of recent unrests and riots in the past few days has ended.

"The enemies know that they cannot threaten the Islamic Republic of Iran in the defense field and they have spent all their capitals after the sacred defense (Iraqi-imposed war against Iran 1980-1988) to implement their cultural, economic and security threats against the Islamic Iran and they will certainly fail in these arenas too, with God's help," General Jafari said on Wednesday.

He referred to the recent unrests and riots during the economic protests in a number of Iranian cities and towns, and said, "Now we can say that it is the day when the (Iranian year of) 1396 (2018) sedition ended."

Warning that the US, the Zionists and the Saudi regime have ordered the ISIL terrorist group to penetrate Iran, he said a number of leading ISIL teams have been tasked with infiltrating the country to conduct sabotage and terrorist acts. "These leading teams of the criminal group are now fully under control."

He said the terrorists are too weak and do not dare to cross Iran's borders.

General Jafari also said that many of the rioters arrested since Friday were anti-revolutionary forces and members of Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO, also known as the MEK, PMOI and NCRI) terrorist group.

Economic protests started in a number of Iranian towns last week, but soon turned into small riots each comprising a few hundreds in recent days.

Hundreds of thousands of Iranian people in different cities and towns poured to the streets on Wednesday morning to condemn the recent riots and chaos in the country and show support for the Islamic Revolution.

In relevant remarks on Tuesday, IRGC Deputy Commander for Political Affairs Brigadier General Rasoul Sanayee took responsible the US, Saudi Arabia, the monarchists and the MKO terrorist group for the recent violent riots in a number of Iranian cities and towns.

"Today, we are witnessing that the anti-revolutionaries, the monarchists, Monafeqin (hypocrites as MKO members are called in Iran), the US and al-Saud as well as a grouplet led by a fugitive clown are misusing the social and economic protests of our country's people and have turned them into riots and sabotage acts," General Sanayee Raad said.

"The slogans chanted in the past two or three days by the rioters clearly showed that Manafeqin and the monarchists are behind this story," he added.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Monday lashed out at certain countries, specially Saudi Arabia, for their attempts to foment unrests in Iran, and promised the nation to accelerate efforts to resolve the economic problems.

Addressing chairpersons of the Iranian parliament's different commissions in Tehran, President Rouhani said that the enemies are angry with Iran's different successes and achievements, including the 2015 nuclear deal, effective fight against terrorist groups and expansion of ties with different world states.

"These have angered our enemy. Our unity was a bullet (arrow) in their eyes and our progress and success in the world of politics and against the US and the Zionist regime was not bearable to them. Our success in the region was not bearable to them," he said.

"They (the Saudis) have blatantly said that we will create problems in Tehran," Rouhani said.

He also vowed that his government will double efforts to resolve the country's economic problems, unemployment, air pollution and inflation.

His remarks alluded to Saudi Arabia’s then deputy crown prince who said in an interview last year that dialogue between his nation and Iran is impossible because of what he called as the latter’s “extremist ideology".

Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi Crown prince, who served as Riyadh’s defense minister and second in line to the throne at the time, claimed that his country is a primary target for Iran and charged that Iran sought to control of the Islamic world. “We won’t wait for the battle to be in Saudi Arabia,” Prince Mohammed said, “instead, we’ll work so that the battle is for them in Iran.”

The mainstream media in the West has given a wide coverage to the economic protests in a number of Iranian towns in the past few days that each comprised of a few hundred protesters, but none has covered the massive pro-government rallies held in different cities and towns on Saturday and Wednesday.


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:10| Comment(0) | 国際・政治
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。