シリア情勢 73: ずくなしの冷や水

2016年01月11日

シリア情勢 73

※ Chihiro ‏@ChiVillain 氏の2016/1/9のツイート
英国もサウジアラビアを非難できない。何故かというと過去5年間で80億ドル(約9370億円)相当の武器を売却しているから...。アメリカはもちろん、カナダまでも...困り 中東での争いを引き起こしているのは欧米諸国...。

FARSNEWS2016/1/9
Militants in Syria's Homs, Hama, Idlib Provinces Surrender to Government

この画像はいつの時点の投降者なのか不明だが、ずいぶんの年配者の顔も見える。投降して政府軍の捕虜となればISISから制裁を加えられる恐れは少なくなり、一息ついたというところだろうか。一般の戦闘員は、食べるためにISISに入ったという感覚も大きいのではないか。会社倒産が間近になったので転職の手続きに来たような感じだ。
TEHRAN (FNA)- 27 Takfiri militants laid down arms and turned themselves in to the Syrian army in Homs, Hama and Idlib provinces, officials announced on Saturday.

"Following the striking victories of the Syrian army and its allies across the country, specially in Homs, Idlib and Hama provinces, at least 27 militants laid down arms and surrendered to the competent authorities," the sources said.

Late in December, the Syrian army alongside the popular forces pushed back the ISIL terrorists from the two key towns of Maheen and Hawareen in Homs province and restored security to the towns and their surroundings.

Reports said also in late December that some 157 wanted militants turned themselves in to the Syrian authorities.

Some 117 wanted persons from Homs surrendered to be pardoned.

Meanwhile, 40 wanted persons from the provinces of Damascus and Hama also turned themselves in to the authorities.

Early in January, 86 wanted persons from Damascus province and Aleppo also gave up fight.

City officials also announced on December 22 that at least 15 militants laid down arms and surrendered to the competent authorities in Aleppo after the army and the country's popular forces' victories across the province.

Until last year, most surrendering cases happened in Homs and Damascus provinces, but now a growing number of militants lay down arms across the country. As the army scores more wins across Syria more militants lay down arms to save their lives.

Some 116 Takfiri militants turned themselves in to the Syrian army in Homs province on December 20.

On December 12, some 20 wanted Takfiri terrorists in Hama province gave up fight and turned themselves in to the authorities to enjoy the general amnesty issued by President Bashar Al-Assad that has been in place for the last several years.

Some 200 wanted militants from Zabadani region and Madaya in Damascus province also surrendered earlier in December.

"The Syrian government has vowed to pardon all those who lay down arms voluntarily and it has remained loyal to its pledge so far, and this has encouraged us to give up fight, specially considering that the government troops, National Defense Forces (NDF) and Hezbollah who also enjoy the air backup of the Syrian and Russian air forces has gained momentum in its battlefield victories," one of those who surrendered in Damascus on December 5 said.

President Bashar Assad’s government freed 270 militants within the framework of the country's reconciliation plan on December 11.

FARSNEWS2016/1/9
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iraqi fighter jets killed the second top deputy of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the province of Anbar, Western Iraq.

Asi Ali Nasser was killed in Iraqi airstrikes in Bervaneh region in Anbar province.

Many senior ISIL commanders, including al-Baghdadi's top deputy Abu Ali al-Anbari, have been killed in the Iraqi army attacks on the terrorist group's positions in Iraq over the past few months.

Other ISIL commanders killed in the Iraqi airstrikes in the last few months included Abu Ala'a al-Ofri and Abu Hassan al-Sahabi, head of ISIL's intelligence committee.

Yesterday, Iraqi Defense Ministry said "ISIL Spokesman Abu Mohammad al-Adnani was killed during the terrorist group’s offensive at the town of Barwani in Iraq’s Western territories".

The ISIL has not thus far issued any statement regarding al-Adnani’s fate.

FARSNEWS2016/1/10
US Drones Attack Headquarters of Iraqi Popular Forces in Tikrit, Kill 9 People

TEHRAN (FNA)- The US military drones launched airstrikes on the popular forces in an area in Tikrit that had already been purged of terrorists, leaving two dozen casualties.

"In an incident against which we have had warned several times in the past, the US-led coalition attacked the Jund al-Imam Battalion popular forces' headquarters at Speicher base in Tikrit," Spokesman for Asaeb Ahl Al-Haq Battalion (one of the popular groups fighting alongside the Iraqi army against the ISIL) Naeim al-Aboudi said on Sunday.

He confirmed that 9 people were killed and 14 others were wounded in the attack.

Aboudi condemned the attack, and said no excuse could justify the air raid as the region had earlier been purged of terrorists and only the Iraqi popular and security forces were stationed there.

In relevant remarks in December, a commander of volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi) disclosed the US plots to evacuate ISIL leaders from the city of Ramadi as Iraqi army and popular troops are completing victory over the terrorist group.

"The delay in operations to liberate Ramadi and Fallujah cities in al-Anbar province is the result of the US interference," Commander of Imam Khamenei Battalion Haidar al-Hosseini al-Ardavi told FNA.

"It seems that the US intends to evacuate the ISIL terrorist group's infamous ringleaders secretly (with helicopters) from Ramadi to unknown places," he added.

His remarks came as Iraqi security forces continue to gain ground in Ramadi, and opened their way to the central parts of the strategic city where hundreds of ISIL terrorists are trapped under siege.

The Iraqi forces made a considerable advance in the strategic city of Ramadi in Anbar after they reached the Tigris River.

FARSNEWS2016/1/10
URGENT: Jund Al-Aqsa Commander Killed in Northern Hama

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army killed a senior field commander of the Jund al-Asqa terrorist group in the Northern part of the province of Hama.

Mohammed Fayez al-Hussein was killed in an army attacks on militants' positions in Morek in Northern Hama.

Earlier today, the Syrian Army announced that its troops alongside the popular forces attacked several positions of the militant groups of Jund al-Aqsa and Ahrar al-Sham in the Northern territories of Hama province, killing and wounding many terrorists.

"The Syrian government forces carried out several successful offensives against the concentration centers of Jund al-Aqsa and Ahrar al-Sham in Tal Wasit, Qarqour and al-Mansoura villages in the Northern part of Hama province, which claimed the lives of many terrorists and destroyed their heavy machineguns and military vehicles," the army said.

In the meantime, scores of al-Izza Jama'ah Takfiri terrorist group were killed or wounded as a result of the pro-government forces' assaults on their positions in Kafr Zita in the Northern part of Hama province," the army added.

Sources said also on Saturday that at least 11 terrorist were killed and many more were wounded in the Syrian army's ground and artillery attacks in the Northern and Eastern parts of Hama province.

"The Syrian army's artillery units shelled concentration centers of the militant groups near Salba village in the Eastern countryside of Hama city, which ended in destruction of the militants' military equipment," the army said.

FARSNEWS2016/1/10
US Plotting to Create Autonomous Kurdistan Region in Syria

TEHRAN (FNA)- A Syrian news and analysis website revealed Washington's plot to establish an autonomous Kurdistan region in Syria with the help of the Head of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party Salih Muslim and people loyal to President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region Masoud Barzani.

Al-Majhar website quoted informed sources in Iraq's Erbil and Syria's Kobani as saying that following the implementation of a plan to form the Kurdistan corps by training the Kurdish forces, the US will embark on necessary measures to form offices to create an autonomous Kurdistan in Northern Syria.

Based on the report, the Syrian Kurds believe that the US support will lead to the establishment of a Kurdish government in Syria.

According to al-Majhar, the US officials believe that it is possible for them to implement their plots given the loyalty of Barzani forces and Salih Muslim to Washington as well as their active participation in war against the Syrian army and the ISIL terrorists.

The analysis came after Turkish military expressed concerns to the US earlier this week over attempts by Syrian Kurdish groups to create a corridor in Northern Syria and changes to the demographic structure in the region in favor of the Kurds.

The message was delivered to General Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who had talks with Turkish Chief of General Staff Gen Hulusi Akar and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on January 6, Hurriyet Daily reported.

After talks in Ankara, Gen. Dunford visited US troops stationed at the Incirlik Base in Turkey.

The military talks were focused on the joint fight against Daesh militants in Iraq and on the recent development in Syria and Iraq, as well as other regional issues.

One of the most important issues the Turkish military addressed was attempts by the Democratic Union Party (PYD) to cross the Euphrates River and enter the Azaz-Jarablus corridor.

According to the Turkish side, the PYD is an offshoot of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) and should be considered terrorists by Washington and other members of its anti-ISIL coalition.

Turkey said it is aware of PYD’s plans and attempts to establish a Kurdish corridor along the Turkish border by entering the Azaz-Jarablus line.

The Syrian Democratic Forces, a coalition comprising the Kurds, Turkmens, Christians and Arabs, have made progress in taking control over the strategically important Teshrin Dam on the Euphrates River. However, according to Ankara, 85 percent of the coalition consists of PYD members.

The Turkish military also claimed that intelligence has proved that the PYD is continuing their efforts to change the demographic structure in the region by forcing Arabs and Turkmens to leave the area.

FARSNEWS2016/1/11
Saudi Arms Sales Are in Breach of International Law, Britain Is Told
EHRAN (FNA)- The English government has been put on notice that it is in breach of international law for allowing the export of British-made missiles and military equipment to Saudi Arabia that might have been used to kill civilians.

The hugely embarrassing accusation comes after human rights groups, the European parliament and the UN all expressed concerns about Saudi-led coalition attacks in Yemen. Lawyers acting for the Campaign Against the Arms Trade (CAAT) have stepped up legal proceedings against the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, which approves export licences, accusing it of failing in its legal duty to take steps to prevent and suppress violations of international humanitarian law, The Guardian reported.

In a 19-page legal letter seen by the Observer, CAAT warns that the government’s refusal to suspend current licences to Saudi Arabia, and its decision “to continue the granting of new licences” for military equipment that may be destined for use in Yemen, is unlawful. The letter cites article two of the EU Council Common Position on arms sales, which would compel the UK to deny an export licence if there was “a clear risk” that equipment might be used in a violation of international humanitarian law.

Lawyers for CAAT have given the government 14 days to suspend licences allowing the export of military equipment to Saudi Arabia, pending the outcome of a review of its obligations under EU law and its own licensing criteria. A failure to comply would see proceedings against the government, which would force it to explain in the high court what steps it has taken to ensure that UK military hardware is not being used in breach of international law.

“UK weapons have been central to a bombing campaign that has killed thousands of people, destroyed vital infrastructure and inflamed tensions in the region,” said Andrew Smith of CAAT. “The UK has been complicit in the destruction by continuing to support airstrikes and provide arms, despite strong and increasing evidence that war crimes are being committed.”

PRESSTV2016/1/11
Terrorists seize aid in Syria's Madaya, sell it to residents: Report

As an aid convoy sets off for Syria's southwestern town of Madaya, reports have emerged detailing the looting and exploitation of similar humanitarian consignments in the past by Takfiri terrorists in the area.

According to the Lebanese al-Manar TV on Sunday terrorist groups, including the so-called Jaish al-Fath and Ahrar al-Sham Movement, stored aid packages delivered to Madaya, which is located about 50 kilometers (31 miles) northwest Damascus countryside, last October and sold it to the locals at sky-high prices.

Residents in the area told the channel that terrorists bought women’s jewelry at low prices and exorbitantly overcharged them for food.

Terrorist groups are using the locals as human shields and exploiting them to receive more aid, the report added.

This as a new batch of aid is expected to leave for Madaya, which is surrounded by Syrian troops and allied forces.

The Syrian government recently agreed to facilitate the flow of relief aid into Madaya, which has been the scene of fierce clashes between pro-government forces and Takfiri group militants.

Militant sources and certain media outlets have blamed government forces and fighters with Lebanon’s resistance movement, Hezbollah, who are operating against terrorists for the humanitarian crisis in Madaya.

However, Hezbollah on Thursday strongly rejected the accusations and the media “propaganda” targeting resistance fighters and held the militants responsible for the severe food shortage in Madaya, al-Manar reported.

According to the UN, up to 4.5 million people live in hard-to-reach areas of Syria which has witnessed a deadly crisis fueled by foreign-backed Takfiri terrorists since March 2011.

More than 260,000 people have reportedly lost their lives and millions of others have been forced to flee their homes due to the violence.

sputniknews.com/europe/20160111
The UK government has been warned with legal action over its sale of arms to Saudi Arabia, with legal experts accusing Britain of being in breach of national, EU and international law by supplying British-made weapons and military equipment to the Gulf kingdom.

Lawyers acting on behalf of the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) have stepped up legal proceedings against the government, accusing officials in London of failing in its legal duty to prevent and condemn breaches of international humanitarian law.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160111/1032940654/uk-warned-legal-action-saudi-arms-sales.html#ixzz3wwSkbiAm
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 02:23| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前: [必須入力]

メールアドレス: [必須入力]

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]

※ブログオーナーが承認したコメントのみ表示されます。