ずくなしの冷や水

2023年03月26日

ロシアのウクライナ侵攻を早期に阻止 日本は何をする


訓示では、G7議長国として、ウクライナ支援や対ロシア制裁を継続する考えを表明。「G7の結束を主導し、法の支配に基づく国際秩序を守り抜く決意を示したい」とした。

・・・「ルールに基づく国際秩序」としていないところだけは救いか。国際社会は、停戦実現の方途を模索しているのに、日本の主導性などはどこにもない。一方中国には非礼の数々。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:02| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

ホンジュラスが台湾と断交

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:08| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

こんなふうにしてコカインを吸うらしい

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:03| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

ウクライナは攻勢に出る準備ができていない - ゼレンスキー

Ukraine not ready for offensive – Zelensky
Kiev’s troops are suffering from a lack of ammunition, the Ukrainian president has said
Ukraine has not yet accumulated enough resources to stage an offensive, President Vladimir Zelensky has admitted.

In an interview released on Saturday by the Japanese newspaper Yomiuri, Zelensky said that the situation on the frontline “was not good,” explaining that Kiev's forces lacked enough ammunition to launch an operation.

On the subject of an offensive, the Zelesnky stated that “we can’t start [it] yet. Without tanks, artillery and [US-supplied rocket launchers] HIMARS, we cannot send our brave soldiers to the front lines.”

“We are waiting for ammunition to arrive from our partners,” he added, claiming that Russian troops had been firing three times as many shells as the Ukrainian side.

In light of this, he reiterated his calls for Kiev’s Western backers to send more arms and urged them to sign off on deliveries of fighter jets.

Commenting on a potential dialogue with Russia, Zelensky insisted that “absolutely no conditions have been formed for this,” suggesting that Russian forces would have to leave the territories Ukraine claims as its own first. Moscow has repeatedly said that it is open to talks with Kiev on condition that it recognize the “reality on the ground,” referring to the new status of four former Ukrainian regions as part of Russia.

Speculations about an imminent Ukrainian spring counteroffensive have been swirling in the Western media for several weeks now. Last week, Politico reported that the US expected Kiev to start the offensive in May, with Ukrainian troops attempting to push into Crimea either by crossing the Dnieper River – which was considered an unlikely option – or moving out from their positions in the north.

Around the same time, the New York Times reported that Western officials were worried that Ukraine’s costly attempts to hold on to the strategic Donbass city of Artyomovsk (known as Bakhmut in Ukraine) could jeopardize the upcoming offensive, given that Kiev’s Western backers would not be able to replenish its ammunition stocks any time soon. With this in mind, one Pentagon official cited by the outlet described the anticipated push as a “last-ditch effort.”

On Friday, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, who serves as deputy chairman of the Security Council, said that Moscow is well aware of Ukrainian plans to stage an offensive, noting that Russia’s General Staff is making its own assessments on the matter and planning a response.
ウクライナは攻勢に出る準備ができていない - ゼレンスキー
キエフ軍は弾薬不足に悩まされていると、ウクライナ大統領が発言している
ウラジーミル・ゼレンスキー大統領は、ウクライナはまだ攻勢をかけるのに十分な資源を蓄積していないことを認めた。

日本の新聞「読売」が土曜日に発表したインタビューで、ゼレンスキー氏は、前線の状況は「良くない」と述べ、キエフ軍には作戦を開始するのに十分な弾薬が不足していると説明した。

攻勢について、ゼレンスキー氏は「まだ(攻勢を)開始することはできない」と明言した。戦車や大砲、(米国から供与されたロケットランチャー)HIMARSがなければ、勇敢な兵士を前線に送り出すことはできない」。

"我々はパートナーからの弾薬の到着を待っている "と付け加え、ロシア軍がウクライナ側の3倍の砲弾を発射していると主張した。

これを踏まえ、同氏はキエフの支援者である欧米諸国に対し、より多くの武器を送るよう改めて要請し、戦闘機の納入に署名するよう促した。

ロシアとの対話の可能性について、ゼレンスキー氏は「そのための条件はまったくない」と主張し、まずロシア軍がウクライナが自国と主張する地域から撤退する必要があることを示唆した。モスクワは、キエフが「現地の現実」を認識することを条件に、キエフとの対話に応じると繰り返し述べており、これは旧ウクライナの4地域がロシアの一部となったという新しい状況を指している。

ウクライナの春の反攻が迫っているという憶測は、数週間前から欧米のメディアで渦巻いている。先週、Politicoは、米国はキエフが5月に攻勢を開始し、ウクライナ軍がドニエプル川を渡ってクリミアに押し寄せるか(これはありえない選択肢と考えられている)、北部の拠点から移動してくるだろうと予測していると報じた。

同じ頃、ニューヨーク・タイムズ紙は、ウクライナがドンバスの戦略的都市アルチョモフスク(ウクライナではバクムートと呼ばれる)を維持するために多額の費用を投じているため、キエフの西側支援者が弾薬をすぐに補充することができず、今後の攻撃が危うくなる可能性があることを西側当局者が懸念していると報じた。このことを念頭に置いて、同誌が引用したある国防総省関係者は、予想される攻撃は「最後の切り札」であると述べています。

金曜日、安全保障理事会の副議長を務めるロシアのドミトリー・メドベージェフ前大統領は、モスクワはウクライナの攻撃計画をよく知っていると述べ、ロシアの参謀本部がこの問題について独自の評価を行い、対応を計画していると指摘した。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:56| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

XBB.1.16

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:40| Comment(0) | Covid19

欧州のロシア産魚類の輸入が急増

EU imports of Russian fish soar
The Netherlands, Poland and Germany ranked as the biggest buyers in 2022, the Russian Fishery Industry Association has reported
Exports of Russian fish to the European Union in 2022 surged by nearly 20%, according to the latest review released by the Russian Fishery Industry Association (VARPE).

EU imports of fish from the sanctioned country saw a year-on-year increase of 18.7%, to 198.8 thousand tons, the report shows based on Eurostat’s data. Meanwhile, the value of Russian fish exports to the bloc soared 57.6% to €940 million (over $1 billion) with the Netherlands, Poland and Germany the biggest buyers.

White fish accounted for 47% of the total volume of shipments, and for 54.7% in monetary terms. Meanwhile, pollock products made up 41% in terms of value and 32.3% in monetary terms.

Russia accounted for 4.5% of the EU’s 4.4 million tons of fish and seafood imports in 2022.

The EU is one of the most attractive world markets for fish producers, while Russia, along with China, Norway and the US is one of the major suppliers of white fish to the bloc.

According to the president of VARPE, German Zverev, the uptick in exports was likely down to wholesalers and processors increasing their stocks in anticipation of possible sanctions on Russian fish.

Zverev expects Russia to become the world’s number one producer of Atlantic cod as soon as this year, providing the country's producers good opportunities to strengthen their influence in that segment of white fish sales. However, he said that continued uncertainty about future sanctions would continue to impact the industry.
EUがロシアの魚の輸入を急増させる
2022年の最大買い手としてオランダ、ポーランド、ドイツがランクイン、ロシア水産業協会が報告した。
ロシア水産業協会(VARPE)が発表した最新のレビューによると、2022年のロシアの魚のEUへの輸出は20%近く急増した。

EUが制裁対象国から輸入する魚は前年比18.7%増の198.8千トンとなったことが、ユーロスタットのデータに基づいて報告されている。一方、ロシアからEUへの魚の輸出額は57.6%増の9億4千万ユーロ(10億ドル超)となり、オランダ、ポーランド、ドイツが最大の買い手となった。

白身魚は総出荷量の47%を占め、金額ベースでも54.7%を占めています。一方、スケトウダラ製品は金額ベースで41%、32.3%を占めている。

2022年のEUの魚介類輸入量440万トンのうち、ロシアが占める割合は4.5%。

EUは魚の生産者にとって最も魅力的な世界市場のひとつであり、ロシアは中国、ノルウェー、米国とともに、EUへの白身魚の主要供給国のひとつである。

VARPE会長のGerman Zverevによると、輸出の増加は、ロシアの魚に対する制裁の可能性を見越して、卸売業者や加工業者が在庫を増やしたためと思われます。

Zverev氏は、ロシアが早ければ今年中に大西洋マダラの世界一の生産国になると予想しており、同国の生産者が白身魚の販売分野で影響力を強化する好機となるとしています。しかし、将来の制裁に関する不確実性が続くことで、業界への影響は続くと述べた。

・・・ポーランドは、25年ほど前は遠洋漁業国でした。おかしいなと調べると。
ポーランドの漁業生産量の推移と他国との比較
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:34| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

スイスは「金融バナナ共和国」になる危険性がある

Switzerland risks becoming ‘financial banana republic’ – industry expert
The banking crisis has shattered the country’s reputation as a pillar of the Western financial system, CEO of Opimas claims
The troubles of once-major Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse is undermining Switzerland’s reputation as a global financial hub, says Opimas CEO Octavio Marenzi, as cited by CNBC on Tuesday.

His warning follows a historic takeover of Credit Suisse by the UBS Group, its domestic rival. On Sunday the two banking giants announced a Swiss-government-brokered deal aimed at shoring up public confidence in the Western financial system and at averting a global crisis. UBS agreed to acquire the embattled bank for three billion Swiss francs ($3.2 billion) as part of a cut-price deal.

“Switzerland’s standing as a financial center is shattered,” Marenzi reportedly said, adding that “The country will now be viewed as a financial banana republic.”

“The Credit Suisse debacle will have serious ramifications for other Swiss financial institutions. A countrywide reputation with prudent financial management, sound regulatory oversight and, frankly, for being somewhat dour and boring regarding investments, has been wiped away,” Marenzi stated.

The landmark merger, which may well turn UBS into the world’s largest wealth manager, with more than $5 trillion in total invested assets, has nevertheless sparked concerns about the health of the acquired assets.

Investors have been also raising fears about the write-off of $17 billion worth of Credit Suisse’s AT1 bonds, which was part of the merger deal. The move angered many debt-holders, who have been left empty-handed, and has revealed yet another banking-sector risk. Former European Central Bank vice president Vítor Constâncio has called the write-off decision a “mistake with consequences and potentially a host of court cases.”

There are also concerns about the long-term benefits of the merger and the outlook for other banks in Switzerland, which has previously been viewed as a role model of sound banking.

かつてスイスの大手投資銀行であったクレディ・スイスのトラブルは、世界的な金融ハブとしてのスイスの評判を損なっていると、OpimasのCEOであるOctavio Marenzi氏が火曜日、CNBCから引用されました。

彼の警告は、クレディ・スイスの国内ライバルであるUBSグループによる歴史的な買収を受けたものである。日曜日、2つの銀行大手は、欧米の金融システムに対する国民の信頼を回復し、世界的な危機を回避することを目的として、スイス政府の仲介による買収を発表しました。UBSは、値下げ交渉の一環として、30億スイスフラン(32億ドル)で経営難に陥っている銀行を買収することに同意しました。

"金融センターとしてのスイスの地位は崩れ去った "とマレンツィは言い、"スイスは今後、金融バナナ共和国とみなされる "と付け加えたという。

"クレディ・スイスの大失敗は、他のスイスの金融機関にも深刻な影響を与えるだろう。慎重な財務管理、健全な規制監督、そして率直に言って、投資に関してやや気難しく退屈であるという国全体の評判が一掃された」とマレンツィは述べています。

この画期的な合併により、UBSは投資資産総額5兆ドルを超える世界最大のウェルス・マネージャーとなる可能性がありますが、それにもかかわらず、買収した資産の健全性についての懸念が噴出しています。

投資家は、合併取引の一部であったクレディ・スイスのAT1債170億ドル相当の評価損についても懸念を表明している。この措置は、手ぶらになった多くの債務者を怒らせ、銀行セクターのリスクがまたひとつ明らかになった。元欧州中央銀行副総裁のVítor Constâncio氏は、この償却決定を「結果を伴う間違いであり、多くの裁判を引き起こす可能性がある」と述べています。

また、合併による長期的な利益や、これまで健全な銀行の模範とされてきたスイスの他の銀行の見通しについても懸念されている。

米連邦準備理事会が22日、0.25%の利上げ。政策金利見通しでは、2023年末時点で5.1%(中央値)を維持。
イエレン米財務長官は上院公聴会で「銀行預金の全面的な保険や保証に関することは検討も議論もしていない」と述べた。これはこれまで流れた情報と反しています。

Another 50 US banks could fail – ex-Lehman VP
The former senior executive says the Fed must cut rates and guarantee deposits held by regional lenders
The banking crisis could swallow another 50 regional lenders in the US if the country’s authorities don't take appropriate steps to resolve structural issues, former vice-president at Lehman Brothers Lawrence McDonald has said in an interview with RIA Novosti.

“Policy-makers will most likely be forced to introduce a much larger withholding to maintain outflows of deposits from bank accounts that significantly exceed $250,000,” he said.

The collapse of Lehman Brothers, which caused funding markets to seize up and made it hard for global lenders to get a hold of US dollars, marked the beginning of the global financial crisis in 2008.

According to McDonald, the current problems challenging the US banking sector are very similar to those preceding the infamous collapse of the financial giant.

The former executive added that US regional banks are expected to lose “hundreds of billions of dollars” with these funds inevitably moving to larger lenders, and then to treasury bonds.

The US authorities will have to heavily boost deposit guarantees compared to the existing ones, McDonald said.

On Tuesday, several media outlets reported that officials at the US Department of Treasury were discussing increasing deposit insurance in case of a deterioration in the banking sector. The step will reportedly require funds from the Treasury Department’s Exchange Stabilization Fund.

McDonald accused Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell of following inadequate policies in tightening monetary policy.

“They seem to be smoking in a dynamite shed. Ten days ago, Powell on Capitol Hill told us that the banking system was OK... He either lied or did not understand what he was doing,” the former banker suggested.

According to McDonald, the Fed will have to cut rates and then have a deposit guarantee, a larger one.

“That's what they're going to come up with... That's a bailout. That's basically the federal government taking on bank-deposit risk,” he concluded.
さらに50の米銀が破綻する可能性-元リーマン副社長
元幹部は、FRBは金利を下げ、地域金融機関が保有する預金を保証しなければならないと述べている
リーマン・ブラザーズの元副社長ローレンス・マクドナルド氏は、RIAノーボスチとのインタビューで、米国当局が構造的な問題を解決するために適切な措置を取らない場合、銀行危機は米国の地域金融機関50社をさらに飲み込む恐れがあると述べた。

「政策決定者は、25万ドルを大幅に超える銀行口座からの預金流出が過度にならないよう維持するために、より大きな保留のための措置を導入せざるを得なくなる可能性が高い」と同氏は述べている。

リーマン・ブラザーズの破綻によって資金調達市場が混乱し、世界の金融機関が米ドルを手に入れることが困難になったことが、2008年の世界金融危機の始まりとなった。

マクドナルドによると、米国の銀行セクターが直面している現在の問題は、悪名高い巨大金融機関の破綻に先立つ問題と非常に似ているという。

元幹部は、米国の地方銀行は「数千億ドル」の損失を被る見込みであり、これらの資金は必然的に大手金融機関、そして国債に移動することになると付け加えた。

マクドナルドは、米国当局は預金保証を既存のものよりも大幅に強化する必要があると述べた。

火曜日、複数のメディアが、米国財務省の当局者が、銀行部門の悪化に備えて預金保険の増額について議論していると報じた。この措置には、財務省の為替安定化基金からの資金が必要になると報じられている。

マクドナルドは、ジェローム・パウエル連邦準備制度理事会(FRB)議長が金融引き締めに際して不適切な政策をとっていると非難した。

"ダイナマイト小屋 "で燻っているようだ。10日前、国会議事堂でパウエルは、銀行システムは問題ないと言った...彼は嘘をついたか、自分が何をしているのか理解していなかったのだ」と、元銀行員は示唆した。

マクドナルドによれば、FRBは金利を引き下げ、そして預金保証、より大きなものを持つ必要がある。

「それが、彼らが思いつくことだ...。それはベイルアウトだ。それは基本的に、連邦政府が銀行の預金リスクを引き受けるということだ」と彼は結論づけた。

・・・金融関係者が百家争鳴です。預金全額保証では銀行経営者が株主の容認さえあれば、リスクをいくらでも取れることになります。

Bank bailout could cost Swiss taxpayers billions – Bloomberg
Every man, woman, and child could be on the hook for $13,500, the news outlet has calculated
Switzerland’s decision to rescue failing investment bank Credit Suisse could be a major burden for the nation’s taxpayers, according to Bloomberg calculations.

The Swiss government has pledged to absorb 9 billion Swiss francs ($9.7 billion) of the bank’s losses and provide a 100 billion-franc ($108 billion) public liquidity backstop from the Swiss National Bank (SNB). This means that each resident out of Switzerland’s 8.7 million population will pay 12,500 francs ($13,500) for the bank’s rescue, Bloomberg noted.

The deal also mentions a separate guarantee of 100 billion francs from the Swiss central bank that isn’t backed by the government. Adding the 50 billion-franc loan from the SNB which the bank secured last week, the total sum of the rescue will top 259 billion francs ($280 billion), which is equivalent to about a third of Switzerland’s entire economic output in 2022.

The amount will make the deal Switzerland’s largest ever corporate rescue, far surpassing the 60 billion-franc bailout of UBS in 2008.

“The government’s going to have to say to voters why they are putting citizens’ money, taxpayer money at risk to bail out a bank that was predominantly servicing the ultra-wealthy, doing some pretty extraordinary things with its investment bank and paying people crazy amounts of money relative to what the man in the street gets paid,” a former global bank CEO told Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The merger deal has already angered the Swiss population, with about 200 people protesting outside Credit Suisse’s headquarters in Zurich on Monday. Some chanted “eat the rich” and threw eggs at the building.

Analysts say that the final cost of the rescue might not necessarily be as high as the deal lays out, while inaction on the part of the government may have cost Switzerland its reputation as a global financial center. According to Manuel Ammann, head of the Swiss Institute of Banking and Finance at the University of St. Gallen, the SNB guarantee would be covered in part by securities and bankruptcy privileges, which means that ultimately there may be no need to dip into state funds. Meanwhile, liability for the government-backed SNB guarantee “would only materialize if there was a bankruptcy of the merged entity,” he noted, arguing that such an outcome is unlikely.
銀行救済はスイスの納税者に数十億円の負担を強いる可能性 - Bloomberg
男性、女性、子供全員が13,500ドルの負担を強いられる可能性があると、ニュースアウトレットは計算しました。
ブルームバーグの計算によると、スイスが破綻した投資銀行クレディ・スイスの救済を決定したことは、同国の納税者にとって大きな負担となる可能性があります。

スイス政府は、同行の損失のうち90億スイスフラン(約97億ドル)を吸収し、スイス国立銀行(SNB)から1000億フラン(約1080億ドル)の公的流動性バックストップを提供することを約束した。これは、スイスの人口870万人のうち、各住民が銀行の救済のために12,500フラン(13,500ドル)を支払うことを意味する、とBloombergは指摘した。

また、この契約では、スイス中央銀行による1000億フランの保証についても言及されているが、これは政府の支援によるものではない。先週、同銀行が確保したSNBからの500億フランの融資を加えると、救済総額は2590億フラン(2800億ドル)を超え、これは2022年のスイスの全経済生産の約3分の1に相当する。

この金額は、2008年に行われたUBSの600億フランの救済をはるかに上回り、スイスの企業救済としては史上最大のものとなる。

「政府は有権者に対して、なぜ国民のお金や税金を、超富裕層へのサービスが主体で、投資銀行でかなり異常なことを行い、一般人の給料に比べて異常な金額を支払っている銀行を救済するために危険にさらすのか、説明しなければならないだろう」と、グローバル銀行の元CEOは匿名を条件にロイターに対して述べた。

この合併はすでにスイス国民を怒らせており、月曜日にはチューリッヒのクレディ・スイス本社の前で約200人が抗議した。一部の人々は「金持ちを食え」と唱え、ビルに卵を投げつけた。

アナリストによると、救済の最終的な費用は必ずしも取引で示されたほど高額にならない可能性がある一方、政府側の無策がスイスの世界的な金融センターとしての評価を低下させた可能性があるという。ザンクトガレン大学スイス銀行金融研究所のマヌエル・アマン所長によると、SNBの保証は証券と破産特権で一部カバーされるため、最終的に国家資金を投入する必要はないだろうという。一方、政府が保証するSNB保証の責任は「合併した企業が倒産した場合にのみ発生する」と指摘し、そのような事態は起こり得ないと主張した。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:35| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

子育て家庭への「経済支援」 日本は最下位

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:46| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

シモニャンがパシニャンを強く批判


パシニャンはアメニアの首相、シモニャンはアルメニア系ディアスポラの女性ジャーナリスト。若いころに抜擢されRTをここまで育ててきました。

パシニャンは、近時、アゼルバイジャンとの地域紛争の再発の懸念を述べています。アルメニアは旧ソ連諸国の安全保障制度CSTOに加入しており、これから抜ける考えはないとしています。

コーカサスの国々は貧しいので、国の開発のために国際的にどちら側につくか、国民の間でいろいろな考えがあります。ジョージアもそうです。

Ceasefire deal in Nagorno-Karabakh violated – Russian MOD
Azerbaijani troops have crossed the contact line in the disputed region, Moscow has said
Azerbaijani forces have violated a Russia-brokered 2020 peace deal between Baku and Yerevan, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday. The Russian peacekeepers stationed in the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region are now investigating the incident, it added.

On Saturday, an Azerbaijani military unit crossed the contact line set by the 2020 deal and seized a local high ground, the statement issued by the ministry said. The Azerbaijani forces then started field works in the area.

The Russian peacekeepers then demanded Azerbaijan pull its troops back in line with the peace deal. “The Russian peacekeeping force commanders are taking measures to prevent the crisis escalation and stop the warring parties from launching … provocations,” the ministry’s statement said, adding that a patrol was also sent to the area.

It is unclear if the Azerbaijani troops complied with the peacekeepers demands as of Saturday evening. Baku and Yerevan have been locked in a decades-old dispute over Nagorno-Karabakh, an area that is part of Azerbaijan but has a mainly ethnic Armenian population.

Nagorno-Karabakh declared independence from Baku in the early 1990s and has since enjoyed support from Yerevan. In 2020, the two nations fought a 44-day war, which ended in a truce brokered and monitored by Russia. Moscow sent a peacekeeping force to the area as part of the deal.

The conflict has since seen some sporadic flare-ups, resulting in border clashes. A major outbreak occurred last September and claimed the lives of dozens of soldiers on both sides.

The agreements brokered by Russia include the delimitation of the two neighbors’ borders, the opening of transportation routes, and the establishment of contacts between civilian groups, lawmakers, and religious leaders from the two countries. Moscow has repeatedly said it was ready to further contribute to the peace process.

The incident comes just days after Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan announced that Yerevan and Baku were to strike a peace deal, adding that there would not be another escalation.
ナゴルノ・カラバフの停戦協定に違反 - ロシア国防省
アゼルバイジャン軍が紛争地域のコンタクトラインを越えたと、モスクワが発表した
ロシア国防省は土曜日に、アゼルバイジャン軍が、ロシアが仲介したバクーとエレバンの間の2020年の和平協定に違反したと発表した。紛争地であるナゴルノ・カラバフ地方に駐留するロシアの平和維持軍は、現在この事件を調査していると付け加えた。

同省が発表した声明によると、土曜日、アゼルバイジャン軍の部隊が2020年の合意によって設定されたコンタクトラインを越え、現地の高台を占拠したとのことです。その後、アゼルバイジャン軍はその地域で畑仕事を開始した。

その後、ロシアの平和維持軍は、アゼルバイジャンに対し、和平協定に沿った部隊の引き揚げを要求した。「ロシア平和維持軍の司令官は、危機の拡大を防ぎ、紛争当事者が挑発行為を行うのを阻止するための措置を講じている」と同省の声明は述べ、パトロール隊もこの地域に派遣されたことを付け加えた。

土曜日の夕方の時点で、アゼルバイジャン軍が平和維持軍の要求に従ったかは不明である。バクーとエレバンは、アゼルバイジャンの一部でありながら、主にアルメニア人が居住するナゴルノ・カラバフをめぐる数十年来の紛争に巻き込まれてきた。

ナゴルノ・カラバフは1990年代初頭にバクーからの独立を宣言し、それ以来、エレバンの支援を得ている。2020年、両国は44日間にわたる戦争を行い、ロシアが仲介・監視する形で停戦に至った。モスクワは、この取引の一環として、この地域に平和維持軍を派遣しました。

その後、紛争は散発的に再燃し、国境での衝突が発生しています。昨年9月には大規模な紛争が発生し、双方の兵士数十人が命を落とした。

ロシアが仲介した合意には、両国の国境画定、輸送ルートの開放、両国の民間団体、議員、宗教指導者の接触確立などが含まれている。モスクワは、和平プロセスにさらに貢献する用意があると繰り返し述べている。

今回の事件は、アルメニアのニコル・パシニャン首相が、エレバンとバクーが和平協定を結ぶと発表し、これ以上エスカレートすることはないと付け加えた数日後のことである。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:02| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

2023/3/26 全国的に放射能が強い


富山県庁

福井県高浜町小黒飯

静岡県吉田町

岐阜県恵那市

比較的近い放出源のほかに若狭湾からの影響が出ているようです。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:09| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故