ずくなしの冷や水

2022年11月24日

イベルメクチンのジェネリックの一部に入手が難しくなる?

個人輸入で入手している方の多いサンファーマ製のイベルメクトールが入手できなくなるとの情報があります。イベルメクチンのジェネリックでは他社製もありますが、それらが個人輸入できるかは、個人輸入代行会社に尋ねないとわかりません。



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:24| Comment(0) | Covid19

予防接種を受けていない人々のパンデミック」ではない

NEW - 予防接種を受けた人々は現在、「covidによる死亡の大部分」を占めています。それは「もはや」「予防接種を受けていない人々のパンデミック」ではありません。

・・・ワシントンポストの記事が有料で内容を確認できていません。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:42| Comment(0) | Covid19

米国、NATOの同盟国が米軍を「直接脅した」と発表

US says NATO ally ‘directly threatened’ American troops
The Pentagon chastised Türkiye for “uncoordinated” actions during its military operation in Syria
The US military has said recent Turkish airstrikes in Syria “threatened the safety” of American soldiers still occupying part of the country, and claimed that further escalations could compromise efforts to defeat the remnants of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorist group.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, the Pentagon said it is “deeply concerned” about rising hostilities in Syria, Iraq and Türkiye, noting that Ankara’s strikes on Kurdish militia factions earlier this week risked harming US forces stationed in close proximity.

“Recent air strikes in Syria directly threatened the safety of US personnel who are working in Syria with local partners to defeat ISIS and maintain custody of more than ten thousand ISIS detainees,” said Pentagon press secretary Patrick Ryder, adding that “This escalation threatens the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS’s years-long progress.”

Just one day earlier, the White House voiced support for Türkiye’s ongoing ‘Claw-Sword’ operation in Syria, with National Security Council spokesman John Kirby saying Ankara faces a “legitimate terrorist threat” from some Kurdish groups and has “every right” to defend itself. However, the endorsement was somewhat reluctant, as Kirby suggested the mission could “force a reaction” from US-backed Kurdish fighters, which might “constrain their ability to continue the fight against ISIS.”

Though the Pentagon continued to recognize Ankara’s “legitimate security concerns” on Wednesday, it also warned of “uncoordinated military actions” in Iraq – which, like Syria, shares a border with Türkiye – saying they undermine Baghdad’s sovereignty. It urged for “immediate de-escalation” in the region to “ensure the safety and security of personnel on the ground.”

Over 900 American soldiers still remain in Syria, seven years after former president Barack Obama first approved the deployment which under Donald Trump openly morphed into an operation to “secure the oil fields.” The US troops are embedded alongside the Kurdish-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) militia, which has long served as Washington’s main partner on the ground, despite repeated objections from Damascus, which has demanded an end to the unauthorized US troop presence.

Hostilities between Türkiye, a NATO member, and armed Kurdish groups have endured for decades, with periodic bouts of violence erupting since the 1970s. Ankara blamed Kurdish factions for the November 13 bomb attack in Istanbul, which claimed the lives of six people and wounded 81 more. 

Since Sunday, Ankara carried out a series of air and artillery strikes against targets linked to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) and the YPG, which it considers to be terrorist organizations. Türkiye claims to have eliminated as many as 254 militants and hit 471 “terrorist” targets in Syria and Iraq.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned on Wednesday that the air raids were “just the beginning” and the country may soon launch a ground offensive into Kurdish-controlled areas. Erdogan, however, reassured the Iraqi and Syrian governments that Ankara’s operation is not a challenge to their sovereignty or territorial integrity, and stressed that the aim of the operation is to protect the security of Türkiye.
米国、NATOの同盟国が米軍を「直接脅した」と発表
米国防総省は、シリアでの軍事作戦中の「協調性のない」行動でトルコを非難した。
米軍は、最近のトルコによるシリアでの空爆が、現在も同国の一部を占領している米軍兵士の安全を「脅かした」と述べ、さらにエスカレートすれば、テロ組織「イスラム国(IS、旧ISIS)」の残党を倒すための努力が損なわれる可能性があると主張した。

国防総省は水曜日に発表した声明で、シリア、イラク、トルコでの敵対行為の高まりについて「深く懸念している」と述べ、今週初めにアンカラがクルド人民兵派を攻撃したことで、近接配置されている米軍に被害が及ぶ危険性があると指摘した。

"最近のシリアでの空爆は、ISISを倒すために現地のパートナーと共にシリアで働き、1万人以上のISIS拘束者の身柄を維持している米国職員の安全を直接脅かした "とペンタゴン報道官のパトリック・ライダーは言い、"このエスカレートは、ISIS打倒のグローバル連合の長年の進歩を脅かす "とも言い添えた。

ちょうどその1日前、ホワイトハウスは、トルコがシリアで続けている「クローソード」作戦を支持する声を上げた。国家安全保障会議のジョン・カービー報道官は、アンカラはクルド人グループからの「正当なテロ脅威」に直面しており、自らを守る「あらゆる権利」を持っていると述べた。しかし、カービー報道官は、この作戦が米国が支援するクルド人戦闘員から「反応を強要」し、「ISISとの戦いを継続する能力を制約」するかもしれないと示唆したため、承認はやや消極的なものだった。

国防総省は水曜日、アンカラの「正当な安全保障上の懸念」を引き続き認めたものの、シリアと同じくトルコと国境を接するイラクでの「協調性のない軍事行動」についても警告し、バグダッドの主権を損なうものであると述べた。また、「現地にいる職員の安全と安心を確保する」ために、この地域での「即時のデスケーリング」を促した。

バラク・オバマ前大統領がシリアへの派遣を初めて承認してから7年、900人以上の米兵がまだシリアに残っているが、ドナルド・トランプの下では公然と「油田の確保」作戦に変質していた。米軍はクルド人主体のシリア民主軍(SDF)民兵と一緒に配置されており、ダマスカスは無許可の米軍駐留の中止を要求しているが、SDFは長い間、地上におけるワシントンの主要パートナーとして機能してきた。

NATO加盟国であるトルコとクルド人武装集団との間の敵対関係は、1970年代から定期的に勃発する暴力によって、何十年にもわたって続いている。アンカラは、11月13日にイスタンブールで発生し、6人が死亡、81人が負傷した爆弾テロ事件でクルド人武装勢力を非難した。

日曜日以降、アンカラはテロ組織と見なすクルド労働者党(PKK)とYPGに関連する目標に対して、一連の空爆と砲撃を行った。トルコは、シリアとイラクで254人もの過激派を排除し、471の「テロリスト」標的を攻撃したと主張している。

レジェップ・タイイップ・エルドアン大統領は23日、空爆は「始まりに過ぎない」と警告し、近くクルド人支配地域への地上攻撃を開始する可能性があると述べた。しかし、エルドアン大統領はイラクとシリアの政府に対し、アンカラの作戦は主権や領土保全への挑戦ではないと安心させ、作戦の目的はトルコの安全を守ることであると強調した。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:17| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

コロナ感染者急増中

2022/11/24、前日の雨から一転晴天で気温も上がっています。
昨日から気になっていた知人のご家族がコロナ陽性判明。残念なことになりました。

感染者が急増しています。

社会的な接触者の範囲が広い知人によると、「イベルメクチンをお守り代わりに持ってる人は、意外といる」のだそうです。

イベルメクチンは、持っているだけでは効きません。感染リスクが高いときに早めに服用します。陽性確定前に飲み始めてもよい。

船橋市のデータでもそうですが、老人介護施設で集団感染が多発しています。感染者数は少ないが、件数が多くなっています。

私は、家族の一人が海外出張中。コロナなどの感染症が猛威を振るう先進国。飛行機事故も気になります。現役の人はしょうがないですね。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:27| Comment(0) | Covid19

ウクライナ国家は今後数週間でロシア軍によって終焉


元米陸軍大佐のダグラス・マクレガーは、ウクライナ国家は今後数週間でロシア軍によって「終焉を迎える」だろうと語った。


クロアチアのゾラン・ミラノビッチ大統領は、キエフを支援する EU ミッションへのクロアチア軍の参加を公式に拒否した。
彼は、この問題に関する国際協定はなく、 はここで義務を負わないという事実によって、彼の決定を主張しました。
よくやった、ゾキ。
・・・ロシア軍の攻勢開始を待つ。一日も早くウクライナ政権を倒さないといけない。2022/11/23、ロシアが大規模な空襲をやっていました。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:11| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

降伏したロシア兵を殺したウクライナ兵を生け捕りにできるか





Ukraine accuses executed Russian POWs of ‘perfidy’
Kiev prosecutors insist Russian POWs executed by Ukrainian troops had only imitated a surrender
Ukraine’s Prosecutor General has produced an explanation to the graphic videos that have been circulating on social media since last week and which show the apparent execution of unarmed Russian POWs by Ukrainian servicemen. According to Kiev, Russian soldiers committed "perfidy" and only imitated a surrender, and so their killing was justified.

Ukrainian authorities have launched a probe into the alleged perfidy, which means to be deceitful, the prosecutors stated on Tuesday, blaming the gruesome incident solely on the deceased Russian soldiers.

"According to the results of mass media monitoring, it became known that in the village of Makeevka, Lugansk region, the Russian military, imitating a surrender to the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, opened fire on Ukrainian defenders. Such actions are prohibited by international humanitarian law," the prosecutor’s statement said.

The graphic videos of the POWs' killing surfaced last week, with the Russian Defense Ministry accusing Ukrainian forces of committing a new war crime, claiming also that the killing of unarmed, surrendered soldiers was a "widespread practice" for Kiev’s troops. Moscow has also vowed to do everything to bring the Ukrainian perpetrators behind the massacre to justice.

"Russia will do everything possible under international mechanisms to draw attention to this crime and to hold responsible, under the law, those involved in it," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday.

One video of the incident appeared to show unarmed Russian military personnel surrendering to Ukrainian troops and lying in a row on the ground. Another one, captured by a drone, showed the same scene, with troops lying in the same positions, apparently dead from gunshot wounds to their heads.

Another clip of the incident, which did not include audio and was the one that apparently allowed Kiev prosecutors to accuse the massacred POWs of "perfidy," presumably showed a Russian soldier coming out of a building and shooting at the Ukrainians, while the surrendered personnel were already lying on the ground.
ウクライナ、処刑されたロシア人捕虜を「背信行為」と非難。
キエフ検察は、ウクライナ軍に処刑されたロシア人捕虜は降伏のまねごとをしただけだと主張
ウクライナの検事総長は、先週からソーシャルメディアに出回っている、ウクライナ軍兵士による非武装のロシア人捕虜の処刑を撮影した生々しい動画に対する説明を作成しました。キエフによると、ロシア兵は「背信行為」を行い、降伏のまねごとをしただけなので、その殺害は正当化されるという。

ウクライナ当局は、「裏切り」(騙すという意味)の疑いで調査を開始したと、検察当局が火曜日に発表し、この恐ろしい事件は、亡くなったロシア兵のせいだけであると非難している。

「マスメディアの監視結果によると、ルガンスク州のマケフカ村で、ロシア軍がウクライナ軍兵士に降伏したように見せかけ、ウクライナ軍兵士に発砲したことが判明した。このような行為は国際人道法で禁止されている」と検察の声明は述べている。

捕虜殺害の生々しい映像は先週公開され、ロシア国防省はウクライナ軍が新たな戦争犯罪を犯したと非難し、非武装で投降した兵士の殺害はキエフ軍に「広く行われている」とも主張している。モスクワはまた、この大虐殺の背後にいるウクライナの加害者を裁くためにあらゆる手段を講じると宣言している。

「ロシアは、この犯罪に注意を向けさせ、それに関与した者を法の下に責任を取らせるために、国際的なメカニズムの下で可能な限りのことをする」と、クレムリンのドミトリー・ペスコフ報道官は月曜日に述べた。

この事件のあるビデオは、非武装のロシア軍兵士がウクライナ軍に降伏し、地面に一列に横たわっている様子を映しているように見えた。もう一つは、ドローンで撮影されたもので、同じシーンが映し出され、同じ位置に部隊が横たわっており、頭部に銃弾を受けて死んでいるようであった。

この事件の別の映像は、音声を含まず、キエフ検察が虐殺された捕虜を「背信行為」と非難することを可能にしたものと思われるが、おそらくロシア兵が建物から出てきてウクライナ人に向けて発砲し、降伏した隊員がすでに地面に横たわっている様子が映っていた。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:09| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

サル痘による死者が増えている 英国はいろいろ大変

サル痘の死亡者数が急増している一方で、症例数は週ごとに明らかに減少しています: 何が起こっているのでしょうか?



サル痘(?)が顔に出た例

英国は、コロナにサル痘にエボラまで。保健衛生システムが充実しているわけでもありませんから末端の医療を担う開業医は対応不能でしょう。コロナについては集団免疫に期待するしかないのでしょうね。

サル痘の体液サンプルを採取した針が刺さった医師の発症例
スレッド https://twitter.com/guerreroespejo/status/1583018779130621952
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:59| Comment(0) | サル痘

ウクライナ戦争の実像


Wave of huge air strikes reported in Ukraine
There’ve been emergency power outages in all regions of the country, according to national operator Ukrenergo
Russia has targeted Ukraine’s energy infrastructure in a large-scale missile attack on Wednesday, striking multiple targets in the capital Kiev and elsewhere across the country.

Emergency power outages have occurred in all regions as a result of the assault, Ukraine’s national power grid operator Ukrenergo has reported.

Kiev Mayor Vitaly Klitschko said that there were explosions in various parts of the city and that water supplies had been cut off. He also mentioned power shortages.

According to Kiev’s military administration, a projectile hit a residential building, killing at least three people and wounding six others. However, it’s not yet clear if was a Russian missile or one fired by Ukrainian air defenses.

The whole of Odessa Region has been left without electricity amid the attack, local authorities said. In Ukraine’s second-largest city Kharkov, the subway system has been paralyzed due to a power outage, with people being evacuated to the surface, the mayor said.

The South Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant in the southern city of Nikolaev has been forced to shut down all of its reactors, according to media reports. The plant became the largest in Ukraine after Zaporozhye Region, which hosts the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, joined the Russian state last month as a result of a referendum. 

The local authorities have also confirmed the stoppage of reactors at the Khmelnytskyi Nuclear Power Plant in western Ukraine.

Strikes and power outages have also been reported by officials in Lviv, Nikolaev, Khmelnytsky, Sumy and other locations.

The neighboring former Soviet Republic of Moldova has also experienced power shortages as a result of the Russian strikes on Ukraine. The country’s energy system is connected to that of Ukraine. There’ve been blackouts in the capital Chisinau and other parts of the country, with the breakaway region of Transnistria also being affected.

Russia has stepped up pressure on Ukraine since October 10, when it accused Kiev of using “terrorist tactics” and of targeting Russian infrastructure, including the strategic Crimean Bridge. Since then, missile strikes against Ukrainian energy facilities, including power stations, have led to rolling blackouts across the country. Kiev authorities said that at least 40% of Ukraine’s energy infrastructure has been knocked out by the Russian attacks so far. 

During his interview with the BBC at the weekend, Maksim Timchenko, the head of largest private power utility DTEK Holding, said that Ukrainians should consider going abroad during the winter. “If they can find an alternative place to stay for another three or four months, it will be very helpful to the system,” Timchenko stated.

Ealier this week, Kremlin press-secretary Dmitry Peskov said that Russia wasn’t seeking a regime change in Kiev as part of its military operation. He reiterated that Moscow didn’t rule out peace negotiations with Ukraine, saying that its goals in the country could be achieved “by various methods and in various formats.” And they will be achieved eventually, Peskov assured reporters.
ウクライナで大規模な空爆が報告される
国営事業者Ukrenergoによると、国内の全地域で緊急停電が発生しています。
ロシアは23日、ウクライナのエネルギーインフラを標的とした大規模なミサイル攻撃を行い、首都キエフをはじめ、国内の複数の標的を攻撃しました。

ウクライナの国営電力会社ウクレネルゴは、この攻撃の結果、全地域で緊急停電が発生したと報告しています。

キエフ市のヴィタリー・クリチコ市長は、市内各所で爆発があり、水の供給が停止していると述べた。また、電力不足についても言及した。

キエフ軍政部によると、住宅に弾丸が命中し、少なくとも3人が死亡、6人が負傷した。しかし、ロシアのミサイルなのか、ウクライナの防空ミサイルが発射したものなのかは、まだ明らかになっていない。

地元当局によると、この攻撃の影響でオデッサ州全域が停電している。ウクライナ第2の都市ハリコフでは、停電のため地下鉄が麻痺し、地上に避難している人がいると市長が述べた。

南部の都市ニコラエフにある南ウクライナ原子力発電所は、メディアによると、すべての原子炉の停止を余儀なくされたという。同原発は、ザポロジェ原発を抱えるザポロジェ州が先月、住民投票の結果、ロシア国家に加盟したことで、ウクライナで最大規模となった。

また、ウクライナ西部のフメルヌィツキー原子力発電所でも、地元当局が原子炉の停止を確認したとのことです。

リヴィウ、ニコラエフ、フメルヌィツキー、シュミーなどでも当局からストライキや停電が報告されている。

隣国の旧ソビエト連邦モルドバ共和国でも、ロシアのウクライナ攻撃により、電力不足が発生している。同国のエネルギーシステムはウクライナのそれとつながっている。首都キシナウなどで停電が発生し、分離独立したトランスニストリア地方も影響を受けている。

ロシアは10月10日、キエフが「テロ戦術」を用い、戦略的なクリミア橋を含むロシアのインフラを標的にしていると非難して以来、ウクライナへの圧力を強めてきた。それ以来、発電所を含むウクライナのエネルギー施設に対するミサイル攻撃により、国中で計画停電が発生しています。キエフ当局によると、これまでにウクライナのエネルギーインフラの少なくとも4割がロシアの攻撃によってノックアウトされたという。

民間最大手電力会社DTEKホールディングのマクシム・ティムチェンコ代表は週末、BBCとのインタビューで、ウクライナ人は冬の間、海外に出ることを検討すべきだと述べた。「もし彼らがあと3、4ヶ月滞在できる別の場所を見つけることができれば、それはシステムにとって非常に有益なことだ」とティムチェンコは述べている。

今週初め、クレムリンのドミトリー・ペスコフ報道官は、ロシアは軍事作戦の一環としてキエフの政権交代を求めているわけではないと述べた。彼は、モスクワがウクライナとの和平交渉を排除していないことを繰り返し、同国における目標は "様々な方法と形式で "達成できると述べた。そして、それらは最終的に達成されるだろうとペスコフは記者団に断言した。

・・・2022/11/23、ロシアがウクライナに大規模な空爆。全土で緊急停電。原発が2か所稼働停止。停電地域が広がっています。電気がなければ戦えない。ダグラス・マクレガーが言うように長くとも数週間、実際にはもっと早くウクライナ国家の終焉が来そうです。

ドンバス地域は電気があり、情報がありますが、他の地域に関しては情報が途絶えています。ゼレンスキーの発信もない。ウクライナ政権は混乱の中のはずです。


チェコ語のツイートです。いつ、どこで撮影されたものか確認できません。



ロシア軍が3D精密爆撃法を導入したとあります。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:52| Comment(1) | ウクライナ

ゾコーバ

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:52| Comment(0) | Covid19