ずくなしの冷や水

2022年07月13日

ウクライナの穀物輸出再開についての交渉

Ukrainian FM comments on grain talks with Russia
Moscow and Kiev are reportedly 'two steps away’ from reaching a deal on held-up exports from Ukraine
Kiev and Moscow are close to breaking the impasse over held-up Ukrainian grain exports, but the ball is in Russia’s court, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba has stated.

“We are two steps away from reaching an agreement with Russia,” Kuleba told Spanish newspaper El Pais on Wednesday. “We are in the final phase, and now it all depends on Russia. If they want to, the grain exports will start soon.”

Kuleba claimed that Russia “wants to show the countries of Africa and Asia that they want to save them from food shortages.”

Ukraine is one of the world’s leading grain exporters but has been unable to export by sea due to the ongoing conflict with Russia. On Wednesday, negotiators from Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and the UN will meet in Istanbul to discuss the situation.

There are “high hopes” for “a certain consensus” at the meeting, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti quoted a diplomatic source as saying.

Kiev and its Western partners have accused Russia of preventing grain shipments from leaving Ukrainian Black Sea ports, which they insist has contributed to the surge in global food prices. Moscow denies the allegation, saying it has been offering safe passage to freighters and that Ukraine is preventing civilian ships from leaving ports. Russia also says Kiev’s deployment of sea mines has created a threat to shipping in the area.
モスクワとキエフはウクライナからの輸出停止について合意に達するまで「あと2歩」と伝えられている。
ウクライナのドミトリー・クレバ外相は、キエフとモスクワはウクライナの穀物輸出停止をめぐる行き詰まりを打開しようとしているが、ボールはロシアの法廷にある、と明言した。

「ロシアとの合意まであと2歩だ」とクレバ外相は水曜日にスペインの新聞El Paisに語った。「我々は最終段階に入っており、あとはロシア次第だ。彼らが望むなら、穀物の輸出はすぐに始まるだろう "と述べた。

クレバ氏は、ロシアは「アフリカやアジアの国々を食糧不足から救いたいのだと示したいのだ」と主張した。

ウクライナは世界有数の穀物輸出国だが、ロシアとの紛争が続いているため、海上での輸出ができないでいる。水曜日には、ロシア、ウクライナ、トルコ、国連の交渉担当者がイスタンブールで会合を開き、状況を協議する。

ロシア国営通信RIA Novostiは外交筋の発言を引用し、この会合で「一定の合意」が得られると「高い期待」を寄せている。

キエフと西側諸国は、ロシアがウクライナの黒海の港から穀物の出荷を妨げていると非難しており、それが世界の食料価格の高騰に貢献していると主張している。モスクワは、貨物船に安全な航路を提供しており、ウクライナは民間船の出港を妨げているとし、この疑惑を否定している。また、ロシアは、キエフによる機雷の配備がこの地域の海運に脅威を与えているとしている。

www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。


Russia-Ukraine grain talks outcome revealed
Moscow and Kiev have agreed to create a “coordination center” on grain exports in Istanbul, Turkey has said
Russia and Ukraine have agreed to establish a joint coordination center on grain exports in Istanbul that will include representatives from all parties, Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar told local media following the four-way talks that also involved Turkey and the UN.

On Wednesday, negotiators from Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and the UN met in the Turkish city to discuss the situation regarding the held-up Ukrainian exports.

Ahead of the meeting, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba said that Kiev and Moscow had been close to breaking the impasse on the issue.

“An agreement has been reached on technical issues such as joint controls at the destination points and … the safety of navigation on the transfer routes,” Akar told journalists. Russian and Ukrainian delegations “should meet again in Turkey next week,” he said, adding that the parties would “review all the details once again” during that meeting.

Ukraine is one of the world’s leading grain exporters. Yet, it has been unable to export its grain by sea due to the ongoing conflict with Russia. Kiev and Western nations have accused Moscow of preventing Ukrainian grain shipments from leaving the nation’s Black Sea ports. Russia has denied such accusations and, in turn, blamed Kiev for the crisis, arguing that its forces mined the Black Sea waters, thus creating a threat to cargo ships.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:55| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

有罪となった外国人傭兵は銃殺刑となる ドネツク共和国プーシリン

Donbass republic reveals execution method for foreign fighters
Convicted mercenaries will be shot if their appeals are not granted, DPR head Denis Pushilin has said
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:44| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

ウクライナ戦争が終わっても世界の経済構造は元には戻らない

ウクライナ戦争が終わっても世界の経済構造は元には戻らないだろうと考えています。

その最たるものが、エネルギーの供給関係。ロシアは、アジアの需要増加国に販路を振り替えていますから、元には戻らない。

産油国にとっては、この価格高騰は失いたくない。増産を渋るでしょう。

石油、ガスともに需給の結びつきが変わる。日本はロシア以外の供給元を探さなければならない。とりあえずは長期契約のあるものは一定の価格で供給されますが、その後の価格は変わる。

日本もエネルギー価格は、いずれ暴騰する。



ハンガリーがこの冬のエネルギー確保のため緊急事態を宣言しました。国産ガス生産量の増大、外国産ガスの貯蔵施設への貯留、石炭の採掘量の増大、薪の輸出禁止、石炭火力発電所の再開です。

ハンガリーは、オーバンが自国のエネルギー安全保障を重視し、EU内でも独自の立場をとっています。

ウクライナ戦争の長期が見込まれる中で、他国に先駆けて独自の対策を打ち出しました。EU諸国は、これまで安いロシア産のガスや石油に依存してきたのです。ウクライナ戦争が終わっても、もはや以前の状態に戻ることはないとの判断もあるものとみられます。

欧州のエネルギーは、コスト高になります。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:40| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

ノバヤカホフカを、ウクライナ軍がアメリカの武器HIMARSで攻撃








posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:12| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

ロシアは資源の新しい販路を開発している



石油価格、ロシア産上限設定なければ40%高騰も=米財務省高官
[東京 12日 ロイター] - 米財務省高官は12日、ロシア産石油価格に上限を設定しなければ、世界の石油価格は40%上昇し1バレル=140ドル前後になる可能性があるとの見方を示した。
イエレン財務長官が鈴木俊一財務相との12日の会談でこの案について協議することも明らかにした。
高官は、ロシアに石油輸出を続けるインセンティブを与える一方、戦費に充てるには不十分となるよう、生産コストがカバーされる水準に価格を設定するのが狙いだと述べた。
また、日本の当局者は価格が過度に低く設定されることに懸念を示したが、1バレル=40─60ドルの価格帯とする案に全面的には反対しなかったと述べた。
・・・これは実効性がない。ロシアに輸出を続けさせ、しかも価格を抑えるなんてできるはずがない。ロシアは入札販売しているが安ければ売らないで同盟国に流すだけだ。日本は過度に安く設定されると何がまずいんだろう。サハリン1の関係か?


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:13| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

コロナもサル痘も家庭内が主要感染経路

コロナは、子供や若い人が感染して家庭内で家族らに感染させることが多かったと分析されています。

初期に都道府県のデータで感染先が示されていましたが、確かにその経路が多かった。

サル痘についても、同じようになると予測されています。

サル痘は死亡率も決して低くありませんし、痛みも強いとされます。

家庭内感染防止策は、コロナとサル痘で似た面がありますが、さらに検討しないといけないです。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:07| Comment(0) | Covid19

サル痘に曝露したらすぐに検査を受けるべきらしい



・・・・・

日本では検査を受けられない。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:23| Comment(0) | サル痘

やはりワクチンで精子に影響が出る



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:48| Comment(0) | Covid19

スリランカ大統領が国外脱出











posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:03| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

リトアニアがカリーニングラードの封鎖を解除へ

リトアニアはカリーニングラードの封鎖を解くことになったようです。


リトアニアはカリーニングラードの封鎖を解くことになったとの報道がありましたが、解かないとの情報です。
ロシア側の対応が具体的に出てくる恐れがあります。




Russian governor comments on response to Lithuania’s transit ban
Anton Alikhanov says Moscow could block the flow of goods between itself and the Baltic states
Russia could completely cut the flow of goods between itself and the Baltic states in response to Lithuania’s ban on the transit of sanctioned goods between the Kaliningrad exclave and the rest of Russia, the region’s governor has said.

Anton Alikhanov said he had several proposals on how to deal with Vilnius’ ban on the movement of restricted products.

“The most severe response would be a ban on the transit of all goods through the Baltic states,” he told Russian TV channel Rossiya-24 on Tuesday.

According to the governor, Moscow could block cargo traveling from Asia to Baltic ports through Russia, as well as the goods entering Russia through those nations.

The governor stressed that the measure would be “a serious, perhaps the most extreme response.”

Kaliningrad Region is a small Russian exclave that lies between Lithuania and Poland. Last month, Vilnius banned the transit of some goods, including building materials, between Kaliningrad and the rest of Russia, citing EU sanctions imposed over the military campaign in Ukraine.

Russia blasted the move as illegal and promised to retaliate, while authorities in Kaliningrad scrambled to have the affected goods delivered via the Baltic Sea.

Josep Borrell, the EU’s top diplomat, argued that Lithuania’s actions were necessary to “control the sanctions.”

The region's governor denied that the flow of goods between Kaliningrad and the rest of Russia was a way to avoid sanctions. “Europeans should have absolutely no concerns over the Kaliningrad transit. It can’t be used to bypass sanctions. Any statement to the contrary is nonsense,” he told RIA Novosti news agency on Tuesday.

Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine reported last week that the EU was planning to allow Russia to resume sending sanctioned goods to Kaliningrad, but only in amounts “comparable” to deliveries before late February, when Moscow sent troops to Ukraine.
・・・ロシアの鉄道を経由してリトアニアの港から船で運ばれるものも相当量あるんでしょう。リトアニア向け貨物のロシア国内鉄道使用禁止にすると、アジア諸国に影響が出ますからすぐにはできない。それに際限がなくなってしまいます。

シベリア鉄道で日本からの貨物は輸送しないということが起きるかもしれません。



形勢はロシア・BRICS側が圧倒的に有利。

欧州は、リトアニアのカリーニングラード封鎖をめぐり、激しい対立があります。ドイツが事態の悪化を防ごうとし、英国が対立をあおっています。

危険な事態です。

日本は、サハリン2をめぐり、関係者の調整が行われているでしょうが、三井、三菱の政治力をもってしても、米国追随を変更することは難しいのでは。

株式取得にロシア側がどんな条件を出すかによりますが、日本側は供給が確保されればよいとの方針で臨むしかないのでは?

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 13:49| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

シリアの米軍にいろいろな動き

US assassinates ISIS leader
Maher al-Agal, one of the terror group’s top four commanders, was killed in an air strike in Syria
The US killed Maher al-Agal, leader of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorist group in Syria, in a drone strike on Tuesday that also targeted one of his deputies. Al-Agal was one of the group’s top four leaders, officials say.

Al-Agal’s death was announced on Tuesday by the Pentagon’s Central Command (CENTCOM), the military command covering the Middle East. CENTCOM said that the strike took place outside Jindayris in northwest Syria, an area currently under the control of Turkish-backed forces.

A deputy of al-Agal was also targeted in the strike, and was seriously injured, according to a CENTCOM statement.

“The removal of these ISIS leaders will disrupt the terrorist organization’s ability to further plot and carry out attacks,” CENTCOM spokesman Col. Joe Buccino said. "ISIS continues to represent a threat to the US and partners in the region.”
The US has carried out a number of strikes and raids on senior IS personnel in northwestern Syria in recent months. An alleged top leader of the group was detained by US forces in a raid last month, while overall IS commander Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi killed himself with a suicide vest during a raid by US special forces in the area in February.

A spokesman for the so-called Syrian Democratic Forces – a US-backed faction in Syria’s multi-sided civil war – claimed on Tuesday that “hundreds” of IS fighters are still hiding out in Turkish-controlled areas of northern Syria.

While small groups of IS militants remain active in Syria, the group’s power and influence has been all but destroyed in recent years. While IS once commanded vast swathes of territory in Iraq, Syria and North Africa, a military campaign by the Syrian government and Russia, as well as an air campaign by the US and its allies, successfully crushed the jihadist organization from 2015 onwards.

The strike on al-Agal comes one day before US President Joe Biden is set to visit the Middle East, touching down in Israel on Wednesday before traveling to Saudi Arabia. While in Saudi Arabia, Biden will attend a meeting of the Gulf Cooperation Council, which includes Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. Delegations from Egypt, Iraq and Jordan will also attend the meeting.

Pentagon investigates suspected ‘insider’ attack
Investigators believe a member of the US military might have set off a blast at a base in eastern Syria
Two military law enforcement agencies are investigating a service member over an April incident at a US outpost in eastern Syria, the Pentagon acknowledged on Monday. It's now believed that the explosions, initially thought to be an artillery attack, were set off by someone inside the Green Village base. Four troops were injured.

The Army Criminal Investigation Division (CID) and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (OSI) are “conducting a joint investigation of the incident. A possible suspect, a US service member, has been identified,” CID spokesman Patrick Barnes said in a statement. “No further information will be released at this time.”

The suspect has returned to the US, but his or her name has not been released, according to AP. No charges have been filed yet.

US bases in Syria and Iraq have repeatedly been targeted by mortar and and rocket fire over the past few years, which the Pentagon has blamed on “pro-Iranian” Shia militias. Initial reports by the Combined Joint Task Force Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) attributed the April 7 incident in Green Village to “two rounds of indirect fire” fired from outside the facility.

A week later, however, the US Central Command said that after a further investigation, they believed it was “deliberate placement of explosive charges by an unidentified individual(s) at an ammunition holding area and shower facility.”

Security footage from the base showed “a figure moving quickly” through Green Village at the time of the attack, which happened during the night, according to CNN. Four soldiers were treated for “traumatic brain injuries” and returned to duty by the end of April.

Originally established to coordinate the US-led coalition against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorists in Syria and Iraq, the CJTF-OIR is now in charge of around 900 US troops in eastern Syria. In the country without a legal mandate, they are tasked with supporting the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the US-backed militia that controls areas east of the Euphrates and is refusing reconciliation with the government in Damascus.







・・この情報が正しければ大変なことが起きています。この国境近くのペースとはアルタンフのこととみられますが、ここにはテロリストが多数集まっています。米軍が違法にシリア国内で占拠しているとはいえ、米兵が多数殺害されて米国が何らアクションを起こさないとは考えにくいです。



調べてみましたが、他にはそのような情報は見当たりません。誤報だと思います。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:56| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

米欧で核爆弾使用時の備えに関心が高まる


・・・・・

地下バンカーとは、核シェルターのことです。
核シェルターは、核爆発に伴う高温や爆風を避ける、爆発後の大気中の放射性物質の吸入・曝露を避けるためのものです。

第三次世界大戦で日本で核爆発があるか否かはわかりませんが、どこかで核爆発があった場合、地球規模の大気汚染が生じますから核シェルターがなくても屋内にこもり、換気を止めるなどの措置が必要です。

日本の2011/3/15のように放射性物質を含んだ気流が流れてきます。また、3/21に生じたような放射性物質の降下、沈着が生じます。

水道水の汚染、野菜などの汚染が生じます。これらは摂取を止めなければなりません。

核爆弾の爆発は、そんなに長い間続きません。短時間で破壊しつくします。大気の放射性物質による汚染は、強いものになるでしょう。

情報の収集と放射能の強さの変化を把握することが必要になります。汚染が強い間、放射能が強い間は、家から出ないでこもります。

福島第一原発事故の経験からすると、@放射性物質の吸入が最も影響が早く、重大です。(大気の汚染)
次いでA放射性物質の摂取(食物の汚染)です。

放射線の被ばくは、上のような内部被ばくの影響が大きく、外部被ばくはがんなどの原因になりますが時間が経過してから現れます。

どこかで核爆発が生じた場合、世界的に空間線量率が上がります。これはヨウ素やキセノンなどの気体の拡散によるもので、半減期が短いのでとにかく屋内で過ごし、吸入を最低限に抑えます。

原子力規制庁の測定値を全国について表示する「ただいまの空間線量率 変動状況」で各地の空間線量率の上昇のほどがわかります。原子力規制庁の測定値が表示されなくなっても、「私設リアルタイム測定システム」で1時間半程度の空間線量率の変化がわかります。

ベルリンで北緯52度、サハリン北部の緯度です。欧州北部で核爆発があれば、相対的に北日本の受ける影響が大きくなります。チェルノブイリ事故の際も北海道に大きな影響がありました。


これは、間近で核爆弾が爆発する場合を想定しています。

New York city offers nuclear attack tutorial (VIDEO)
Authorities shared tips for surviving an atomic attack to baffled residents

New York City’s Emergency Management Department on Monday released a 90-second video advising residents what to do in case of a nuclear attack. Officials said there was no specific threat of an atomic attack, only that now was as good a time as any to release the public service announcement.

The video opens with a female presenter appearing against a computer-generated background showing the city.

“So there’s been a nuclear attack,” she says. “Don’t ask me how or why, just know that the Big One has hit.”

She then tells New Yorkers there are three “important steps” they need to take, starting with getting inside a building as fast as possible. Step two involves barricading inside, preferably in a basement, and showering off any dust or radioactive residue if one was caught in the blast outside – and survived somehow. The final step involves staying tuned to the media and the government to give an all-clear.

“As the threat landscape continues to evolve, it is important that New Yorkers know we are preparing for any imminent threats and are providing them with the resources they need to stay safe and informed,” EMD commissioner Zach Iscol said in a statement.

A nuclear attack is a “low probability” but would have a “high impact,” his deputy Christina Farrell told the radio station 1010 WINS. “I don’t know if there’s ever a great time to put out a nuclear preparedness PSA, but it is very important, and we want New Yorkers to be prepared−so no time like the present.”

“We know that this material is very serious and can be scary, frankly, but it is very important,” Farrell added. “There is no specific threat at this time.”

While Iscol and Farrell addressed the main question about the PSA – its timing – the public has asked about on social media, more than a few skeptics pointed out that the advice in the video is of questionable value in case of an actual nuclear war. Monday’s release reminded many of the “Duck and Cover” advice prevalent in the early years of the atomic age.

“This is about as helpful as hiding under a blanket,” said one Twitter user, pointing out New York City would simply be “gone.”

Another posted a map illustrating what a 15-megaton thermonuclear blast over Manhattan would do, suggesting there might not be anyone alive to follow the instructions.

This is reportedly the first nuclear PSA produced in New York City since 1962, the year of the Cuban missile crisis.

ニューヨーク市危機管理局は月曜日、核攻撃の際に住民が何をすべきかを勧告する90秒のビデオを公開した。同局によると、核攻撃の具体的な脅威はなく、この公共サービス広告を公開するには今が絶好の機会だという。

ビデオは、コンピュータで作成された街の背景に、女性の司会者が登場するところから始まる。

「核攻撃があったんです。"方法や理由は聞かないでください。ただ、ビッグワンが起こったということだけです。"

そして、ニューヨーカーが取るべき3つの「重要なステップ」を伝え、まず、できるだけ早く建物の中に入ることから始めます。第2段階は、できれば地下室に閉じこもり、屋外で爆発に巻き込まれ、どうにか助かった場合は、粉塵や放射性物質の残留物をシャワーで洗い流すことである。最後のステップは、メディアと政府の警報に耳を傾けることである。
「脅威の状況は進化し続けており、ニューヨーカーには、私たちが差し迫った脅威に備え、安全で情報を得るために必要なリソースを提供していることを知ってもらうことが重要です」とEMDコミッショナーのザック・イスコルは声明で述べています。

核攻撃は「可能性は低い」が、「影響は大きい」と副総監のクリスティーナ・ファレル氏はラジオ局1010WINSに語った。しかし、それは非常に重要であり、我々はニューヨーカーに準備させたいので、現在に勝るとも劣らない" "核準備のPSAを出すのに最適な時があるかどうかは分からない。

"我々は、この材料が非常に深刻であり、率直に言って、怖いことができますが、それは非常に重要であることを知っている "とファレルは付け加えた。「現時点では、具体的な脅威はありません。

IscolとFarrellは、PSAについての主な疑問であるそのタイミングについて、一般の人々がソーシャルメディア上で質問したことに対処したが、少なからぬ懐疑論者が、ビデオの中のアドバイスが実際の核戦争の場合には疑わしい価値があることを指摘した。月曜日の公開は、多くの人に、原子時代の初期に流行した「Duck and Cover(身を隠せ)」というアドバイスを思い出させた。

「これは毛布の下に隠れるのと同じくらい役に立つ」とあるツイッターユーザーは言い、ニューヨーク市は単に「なくなる」だけだと指摘した。

また、マンハッタン上空で15メガトンの熱核爆発が起きるとどうなるかを示した地図を投稿し、その指示に従える生存者がいないかもしれないと示唆した人もいた。

これは、キューバ・ミサイル危機のあった1962年以来、ニューヨークで製造された核兵器によるPSAと言われている。
www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。

PSA:Probabilistic Safety Assessment

真上で核爆発があれば、電力網が破壊されて電気は止まります。一瞬にして都市は廃墟になりますから、仮に生存者がいても情報を得る手段がありません。ネットも止まるでしょう。水道も止まるでしょう。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:07| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

非正規労働者の労働組合

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:15| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

英国の救急搬送サービスがマヒ状態



・・・・

航空機の運航や飛行場の運用にも人手不足などの障害が発生
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:09| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

イラン、トルコ、ロシア首脳会談 7/19



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:57| Comment(0) | 国際・政治