ずくなしの冷や水

2022年06月29日

子供の記憶障害

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:40| Comment(0) | Covid19

シリア人はドンバスの人々の窮状を理解し、ロシアの解放者を心配しています



米国がISISを作り、シリア人を殺戮しました。米国がウクライナ政府をレジムチェンジでナチの色濃い、テロリストを抱える政権にし、ドンバスの人々を殺しました。

シリアの人は、今のウクライナ戦争の構造を見抜いています。シリア戦争から目を背けていた人は、ウクライナ戦争の本質も理解できない。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:44| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

2022年06月28日

白夜

駐アイスランド中国大使のツイートです。
午前0時の少し前。霧雨が降っているそうですが、晴れていれば、南の地平線に近いところは、ずっと明るく光っています。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:24| Comment(0) | 日記

European country warns of ‘general energy collapse

European country warns of ‘general energy collapse’
Gas shortage might put European states in a position where “even with money, you will not be able to get electricity,” Montenegro warns
Interruptions to Russian gas supplies and a mass switch to electricity would lead to “a general energy collapse” in Europe, the prime minister of Montenegro, Dritan Abazovic, claimed on Monday.

Speaking to parliament, Abrazovic recalled recent remarks by German Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck who, amid looming energy difficulties over the winter period, advised his compatriots to spend less time in the shower and to prepare warm clothes.

In Abrazovic’s opinion, if someone from his government came up with such advice, he would be ridiculed. Montenegrin ministers are now focused on preventing a crisis like this, he said, but not everything depends on them.

“If it comes true that in the fall, or with the onset of cold days, gas is not delivered from Russia to Western Europe at a level that satisfies its economy, and if it switches to electricity, there will be a general energy collapse,” he warned.

He explained that there was an even greater danger than increasing energy prices: In his opinion, there might be a situation in which “even with money, you will not be able to get electricity.”

The country's government, Abrazovic warned, is now focused on preventing the worst scenarios but also on preparing for them. He said that one of the ways to do this was rebalancing the budget. The prime minister also stressed that while Montenegro, unlike some other European countries, was not dependent on natural gas, it must still be prepared and should “look at how to get the most out of the tourism industry.”

“However, both Covid and the crisis caused by the war in Ukraine should teach us the following: We have to increase food production and to become a country that is not energy dependent,” he said.

In order to become more independent, the focus should also be on building new energy facilities, according to Abrazovic.

The prime minister expressed certainty that his government was addressing the issues correctly and that there was no reason to panic.

Earlier this month, International Energy Agency (IEA) chief Fatih Birol warned the EU to be prepared for the possibility of a complete shutdown of Russian gas exports this winter, calling on the bloc's members to widen the span of measures aimed at preparing for this scenario, according to the Financial Times.

Germany, Austria, Italy and the Netherlands announced their plans to step up the use of coal for power generation, while Sweden and Denmark said they would also launch emergency measures to curb the use of natural gas.

The European gas market is already experiencing a severe shortage of imported energy supplies. Shipments by Russia’s Gazprom through the Nord Stream pipeline have fallen significantly this month because of parts shortages due to sanctions.

The reduced deliveries come at a time when Europe is racing to stock up for winter, with gas storages on the continent currently at 55%, according to recent data.

The EU plans to phase out Russian gas by 2030 as part of its response to Moscow’s military campaign in Ukraine, which was launched in late February. However, several countries, including Germany, have repeatedly warned their economies would suffer if the flow were to stop immediately.
ガス不足により、ヨーロッパの州は「お金があっても電気を得ることができない」という立場に置かれる可能性があるとモンテネグロは警告している
ロシアのガス供給の中断と電力への大規模な切り替えは、ヨーロッパで「一般的なエネルギー崩壊」につながると、モンテネグロの首相、ドリタン・アバゾビッチは月曜日に主張した。

議会と話して、アブラゾビッチは、冬の間に迫り来るエネルギー問題の中で、彼の同胞にシャワーで過ごす時間を減らして暖かい服を準備するように忠告したドイツ副首相ロベルト・ハーベックによる最近の発言を思い出しました。

アブラゾビッチの意見では、彼の政府の誰かがそのようなアドバイスを思いついた場合、彼は嘲笑されるでしょう。モンテネグロの大臣は現在、このような危機の防止に焦点を合わせていると彼は述べたが、すべてが彼らに依存しているわけではない。

「秋や寒い日が始まると、ロシアから西ヨーロッパに経済を満足させるレベルのガスが供給されず、電気に切り替えると、一般的なエネルギーの崩壊が起こります。 」と彼は警告した。

彼は、エネルギー価格を上げるよりもさらに大きな危険があると説明した。彼の意見では、「お金があっても、電気を得ることができない」という状況があるかもしれない。

アブラゾビッチ氏は、国の政府は現在、最悪のシナリオの防止だけでなく、それらの準備にも焦点を合わせていると警告した。彼は、これを行う方法の1つは、予算のバランスを取り直すことであると述べました。首相はまた、モンテネグロは他のヨーロッパ諸国とは異なり、天然ガスに依存していなかったが、それでも準備が必要であり、「観光産業を最大限に活用する方法を検討する」必要があると強調した。

「しかし、コビッドとウクライナ戦争によって引き起こされた危機の両方が私たちに次のことを教えてくれるはずです。私たちは食糧生産を増やし、エネルギーに依存しない国にならなければなりません」と彼は言いました。

Abrazovic氏によると、より自立するためには、新しいエネルギー施設の建設にも焦点を当てる必要があります。

首相は、彼の政府が問題に正しく取り組んでおり、パニックに陥る理由がないことを確信していると述べた。

今月初め、国際エネルギー機関(IEA)のファティビロル首相は、EUに対し、今冬のロシアのガス輸出の完全な閉鎖の可能性に備えるよう警告し、このシナリオの準備を目的とした措置の範囲を拡大するようブロックのメンバーに求めた。 、フィナンシャルタイムズによると。

ドイツ、オーストリア、イタリア、オランダは発電用の石炭の使用を強化する計画を発表し、スウェーデンとデンマークは天然ガスの使用を抑制するための緊急措置も開始すると述べた。

欧州のガス市場はすでに輸入エネルギー供給の深刻な不足を経験しています。ロシアのガスプロムによるノルドストリームパイプライン経由の出荷は、制裁による部品不足のため、今月大幅に減少しました。

最近のデータによると、ヨーロッパ大陸でのガス貯蔵量は現在55%であり、ヨーロッパが冬に向けて在庫を確保しようとしているときに、配達量が減少します。

EUは、2月下旬に開始されたウクライナでのモスクワの軍事作戦への対応の一環として、2030年までにロシアのガスを段階的に廃止する予定です。しかし、ドイツを含むいくつかの国は、流れがすぐに止まると経済が苦しむだろうと繰り返し警告しています。+




posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:12| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

顔に永久麻痺が残ったり突然亡くなったり






知人から近所で突然死が2件あったと教えてもらいました。原因は、心筋梗塞か脳出血か。コロナとの関連はわかりません。



次のスレッドにワクチン接種者と非接種者の間の軋轢が激しかったことが書かれています。

https://twitter.com/05Gerbera28/status/1538493062522937345


次はコロナの後遺症




posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:52| Comment(8) | Covid19

46 bodies found in truck in Texas

46 bodies found in truck in Texas
Police detained three people suspected of a migrant smuggling operation
Forty-six people were found dead inside a tractor trailer near San Antonio, Texas on Monday, local police and fire officials said. The authorities believe the victims were migrants trying to illegally enter the US.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said officers were alerted by a witness, who saw several bodies inside a parked 18-wheeler trailer with its doors partially open.

Fire Chief Charles Hood told reporters that 16 people, including four children, were rescued and treated for heat-related illnesses. “They were suffering from heatstroke and exhaustion,” he said. Hood added that the trailer appeared not to have an air conditioning unit.

Police detained three people suspected of migrant smuggling.

“Migrants seeking asylum should always be treated as a humanitarian crisis, but this evening we’re facing a horrific human tragedy,” San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg said.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott argued that the tragedy was the result of the “open-border policies” of President Joe Biden.

“These deaths are on Biden… They show the deadly consequences of his refusal to enforce the law,” he tweeted.

Border agents made 239,416 arrests along the border with Mexico last month, a 2% increase from April. The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is on track to exceed 2 million arrests during fiscal year 2022, which ends in September, after making a record 1.73 million arrests in 2021.

“As temperatures start to rise in the summer, human smugglers will continue to exploit vulnerable populations and recklessly endanger the lives of migrants for financial gain,” CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus said this month.

地元の警察と消防当局によると、テキサス州サンアントニオ近郊のトレーラートラック内で46人が死亡しているのが発見された。当局は、犠牲者は米国に不法に入国しようとしている移民であると信じています。

サンアントニオ警察署長のウィリアム・マクマヌス氏は、ドアが部分的に開いた状態で駐車された18輪トレーラー内のいくつかの遺体を見た目撃者から警官に警告されたと述べた。

消防署長のチャールズ・フッドは記者団に、4人の子供を含む16人が熱関連の病気で救助され治療を受けたと語った。 「彼らは熱射病と倦怠感に苦しんでいました」と彼は言いました。フードは、トレーラーがエアコンユニットを持っていないように見えたと付け加えました。

警察は、移民の密輸の疑いのある3人を拘留した。

「亡命を求める移民は常に人道的危機として扱われるべきですが、今夜、私たちは恐ろしい人間の悲劇に直面しています」とサンアントニオ市長のロン・ニーレンバーグは言いました。

テキサス州知事のグレッグ・アボットは、悲劇はジョー・バイデン大統領の「国境開放政策」の結果であると主張した。

「これらの死はバイデンのせいだ...法の執行を拒否したことによる致命的な結果を示している」と彼はツイートした。

国境警備隊は先月、メキシコとの国境に沿って239,416人の逮捕を行い、4月から2%増加しました。米国税関国境警備局(CBP)は、2021年に記録的な173万人の逮捕を行った後、9月に終了する2022会計年度中に200万人を超える逮捕を予定しています。

「夏に気温が上昇し始めると、人間の密輸業者は脆弱な人口を搾取し続け、経済的利益のために移民の命を無謀に危険にさらします」とCBPコミッショナーのクリス・マグナスは今月言いました。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:06| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

米国で除草剤が不足 来年も続く 作付け変更も

US farmers hit by chemical shortages – Reuters
Soaring herbicide prices threaten to reduce harvests, industry experts told the media
US farmers have curbed the use of common weedkillers and changed their planting plans over persistent shortages of agricultural chemicals, Reuters reported on Monday, citing interviews with industry players.

They told the new agency that spraying smaller volumes of herbicides and turning to less-effective fungicides increase the risk of weeds and diseases crippling crop production at a time when global grain supplies are already tight.

“This is off the charts … Everything was delayed, delayed, delayed,” said Shawn Inman, the owner of distributor Spinner Ag in Zionsville, Indiana. According to him, supplies are currently the tightest in his 24-year career.

Prices for glyphosate and glufosinate herbicides soared more than 50% from last year, Inman said. The costs of glyphosate reached $50-60 a gallon, up from less than $20 a gallon in mid-2021.

Chemicals giant BASF told Reuters that the supply situation with glufosinate and other herbicides will not improve significantly next year.

Meanwhile, weed specialists at Texas A&M University have warned that reduced usage of herbicides this summer would leave farmers with more weeds to fight for the next two years.

ロイター通信が月曜日に報じたところによると、米国の農家は、農薬の不足が続いているため、一般的な除草剤の使用を控え、作付け計画を変更したとのことです。

彼らは、除草剤を少量散布し、効果の低い殺菌剤に切り替えることで、世界の穀物供給が既に逼迫している時に、雑草や病気が作物生産を麻痺させるリスクを高めると報道機関に語った。

インディアナ州ジオンズビルにある販売業者スピナー・アグのオーナー、ショーン・インマン氏は、「これは異常だ...すべてが遅れ、遅れ、遅れ」と述べた。彼によると、供給は現在、彼の24年のキャリアの中で最も逼迫しているとのことです。

グリホサートとグルフォシネートの除草剤価格は昨年から50%以上高騰したと、Inmanは述べています。グリホサートのコストは、2021年半ばに1ガロン20ドル未満だったのが、50〜60ドルに達した。

化学大手BASFはロイターに対し、グルホシネートをはじめとする除草剤の供給状況は来年も大きく改善されないと述べた。

一方、テキサスA&M大学の雑草専門家は、今夏の除草剤の使用量を減らせば、今後2年間は農家が戦うべき雑草が増えることになると警告している。

www.DeepL.com/Translator(無料版)で翻訳しました。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:46| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

どこの国の若者だろう バーベキューからは先進国?

6分41秒


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:30| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

セベロドネツクの戦い 2


Strategic city in Donbass 'freed' – Russia
The Defense Ministry has announced that Severodonetsk is now under the full control of LPR forces
The major city of Severodonetsk has come under the full control of the Lugansk People’s Republic, Russian military spokesman, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, said in a statement on Saturday.

He said the LPR cities of Severodonetsk and Borovskoye, along with the settlements of Voronovo and Sirotino, had been “completely liberated” following “successful offensive operations” by republic’s forces, which were supported by Russian troops.

Today’s announcement means “the entire left-bank territory of the Seversky Donets river within the borders of the Lugansk People’s Republic has come under its full control,” the spokesperson added.

Earlier this month, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called Severodonetsk “an epicenter of the confrontation in the Donbass.”

“In many ways, the fate of our Donbass is being decided there,” he claimed.

Huge number of Ukrainian troops encircled – Moscow
Neo-Nazis and foreign fighters are among hundreds of surrounded forces in Donbass, Moscow has claimed
Up to 2,000 Ukrainian troops, nationalists and foreign fighters have been surrounded by the Russian forces and the Donbass militias, Moscow claimed on Friday. The forces were encircled in two neighboring towns in the Lugansk People’s Republic.

Four Ukrainian battalions. as well as an artillery unit are among those trapped, the Defense Ministry announced. The encircled forces also include around 120 fighters from the notorious Ukrainian ‘Right Sector,’ a neo-Nazi group of up to 80 foreign fighters, according to the ministry.

The troops have been surrounded in the towns of Gorskoye and Zolotoye, located south of the major cities of Severodonetsk and Lisichansk, which have recently become one of the major targets for both sides amid the continued fighting for the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics.

・・・ルガンスク州の深くまで入っていたためにロシア軍の包囲作戦に撤退できなくなっています。





posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:53| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

ヨルダンのアカバ港で塩素ガス漏れ事故 10人以上死亡




Chlorine gas explosion kills at least ten and injures hundreds (VIDEO)
A falling tank ruptured and engulfed the Jordanian port of Aqaba with a dense yellow gas cloud



爆発や何か気体の拡散があったらすぐ遠くに逃げます。風の流れと直角方向に逃げるのが有効。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 07:59| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

BRICS



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 07:25| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

2022年06月27日

プーチンが夜11時に登庁





Russian President Vladimir Putin did not support his Belarusian counterpart Alexander Lukashenko’s suggestion to offer “a mirror response” to NATO’s aircraft training flights.

On Saturday, during his meeting with Putin in Saint Petersburg, Lukashenko shared his concern over US and NATO aircraft “that are training to carry nuclear warheads and nuclear charges.” He asked his Russian colleague “to consider mirroring the answer to these things,” or at least to help Minsk to upgrade its planes.

Putin responded to the proposal by saying that while “there is no need” for reciprocity, Russia and Belarus have to take measures to ensure their own security, “as well as, probably, that of other members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization.”

サンクトペテルブルクからモスクワに帰っていったん登庁したのかもしれません。情勢は刻々と変化しています。



モスクワの午前0時は、日本の朝6時。北京なら朝5時ころ。こんな時間に首脳どうしが電話するか? 極秘電話を掛けたことが外に漏れた? それはおかしい。ロシアはアメリカと違う。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:08| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

アフリカの人身売買





posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:28| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

欧州は距離を置いたのに日本がなぜ積極的なのか

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:39| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

ウクライナで兵士の反乱が起きているようだ


ロシア軍は5方向からリシチャンスク市を襲撃し、キエフ軍は外国人訓練者を殺害しているとの情報がある。










posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:07| Comment(0) | ウクライナ

romantic wedding

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:48| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

ひょう害

2022/6/3、市川市や船橋市でひょう害がありました。自動車で走行中、ガラスが割れたという例も。

市川市は柏井地区、船橋市は藤原。どちらも私が歩き回っている区域です。

総武線の南にある市川工業高校でも窓ガラスが割れた、原木中山駅で屋根に穴が開いたとありますから被害の範囲は広い。

2022/6/5は、市川大野から西側に歩きましたが、一時雨に降られました。特にひょう害の跡は見られませんでしたので、こっち側は害がなかったのでしょうか。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:22| Comment(0) | 日記

現在世界的に蔓延しているサル痘ウイルスは、単一の起源を持つ可能性





Extremely Mutated Monkeypox Strain Appears to Have a Single Point of Origin
The heavily mutated monkeypox virus that is currently spreading globally might have a single origin, a new study has suggested.

Researchers from Portugal managed to isolate 15 samples of the virus, mostly from their home nation, in order to research its genetic make-up.

Their findings, published in the journal Nature Medicine, have provided an insight into the current strain that is now circulating in at least 44 non-endemic countries. According to CDC data as of Thursday, there are now over 3,500 confirmed cases of monkeypox.

In the latest study, researchers made several findings including that the viruses had far more genetic mutations than they would have expected, with around 50 identified compared with related viruses from 2018 and 2019.
Newsweek Newsletter sign-up >

Another observation is that the ongoing outbreak has a single origin−though this does not mean it came from a single person.

"All outbreak monkeypox strains sequenced so far tightly cluster together," the researchers say in the study, "suggesting that the outbreak has a single origin."

The study suggests that the current viruses descend from a branch associated with the spread of monkeypox from an endemic country−Nigeria−to the U.K., Israel, and Singapore in 2018 and 2019. This might mean that the 2022 virus may also be traced back to this outbreak.

João Paulo Gomes, head of the Genomics & Bioinformatics Unit at the National Institute of Health in Portugal who co-authored the study, told Newsweek that all sequenced viruses within the 2022 outbreak are very similar to one another and "considerably different from all other available genomes," also suggesting a single origin.
現在世界的に蔓延している変異の激しいサル痘ウイルスは、単一の起源を持つ可能性があることが、新しい研究で示唆された。

ポルトガルの研究者たちは、このウイルスの遺伝子構成を研究するために、主に自国から15個のウイルスのサンプルを分離することに成功した。

この研究成果は、学術誌『Nature Medicine』に掲載され、現在少なくとも44の非流行国で循環している現在のウイルス株について洞察を与えている。CDCのデータによると、木曜日現在、3,500人以上の猿痘患者が確認されている。

最新の研究では、2018年と2019年の関連ウイルスと比較して、ウイルスには予想をはるかに超える遺伝子変異があり、約50個が確認されたことなど、いくつかの知見が得られている。

もう1つの観察は、現在進行中のアウトブレイクは単一の起源を持つということです-ただし、これは1人の人間から発生したことを意味するものではありません。

"これまでに配列決定されたすべてのアウトブレイクサルポックス株は、緊密にクラスタリングされている。"研究者は、研究の中で、"アウトブレイクが単一の起源を持つことを示唆している。"と述べている。

この研究は、現在のウイルスが、2018年と2019年に流行国-ナイジェリアから英国、イスラエル、シンガポールへのサル痘の拡散に関連する枝から派生していることを示唆しています。これは、2022年のウイルスもこのアウトブレイクにさかのぼる可能性があることを意味するかもしれません。

この研究の共著者であるポルトガル国立衛生研究所のゲノミクス&バイオインフォマティクス・ユニット責任者のジョアン・パウロ・ゴメス氏は、2022年のアウトブレイク内で配列決定されたすべてのウイルスが互いに非常によく似ており、「他の入手可能なすべてのゲノムとはかなり異なる」ことも単一起源を示唆しているとNewsweekに語っている。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:15| Comment(0) | サル痘

医師にはいろいろな人がいる

※ mko@trappedsoldier氏の2020/9/10のツイート
想像を絶するバカ! 医師はみなこんなバカなのか?

・・・同じく思うことが多いです。でも医師の実態はこんなものなのでしょうね。社会的にはバカでも務まる仕事。

※ masahiro nishikawa@masahironishika氏の2020/9/15のツイート
隣の市の開業医が勉強と称して「正論」や「HANADA」をよくアップしているのだが、医者が政治経済や社会問題に関してセンスがないことがバレるのでやめてほしい(・ω・)

※ 毎日新聞2020年8月6日 18時43分(最終更新 8月6日 19時19分)
高速で「あおり」 医師を暴行容疑で書類送検 滋賀県警が映像公開
 滋賀県警高速隊は6日、同県東近江市の名神高速道路で3月、走行中の大型トラックの前で急ブレーキを踏むなどの「あおり行為」をしたとして、同県内の男性医師(41)を暴行容疑で大津区検に書類送検し、啓発のため、トラックのドライブレコーダーの映像(約30秒)を公開した。
 送検容疑は3月4日午後11時20分ごろ、同市内の名神上り線で、愛知県の男性(25)が運転する大型トラックの前方に割り込み、急な進路変更や急ブレーキなどで、男性にトラックを停車させる暴行を加えたとしている。医師は「自分の進路を妨害したと思って腹が立った。危険なことをした」と容疑を認めているという。
・・・医師というのは、全体として人格が幼いのではなかろうか。かかりつけの医師にそんな感じを持っていたが、間違いないようだ。


都会ですとヘイト発言をしている人には、何らかの形で本人へのリアクションがあることが多いです。知人のヘイト夫人Aさんは所属するサークルの年配男性がAさんは人格障害があると話していると他の人から聞いてショックを受けていました。私に打ち明けてくれたのですが、人格障害とまで言えるかどうかわかりませんが、発言が偏っていることは確か。私も少しずつ距離を置いています。



・・・・

医師の中に感染防止よりも経済を回すことに関心が強い人が多いことは何の不思議もないです。多くの医師にとって医は算術です。



医師の間で旧帝大か国立か私立か、ストレートか浪人したかの情報は、かなり重要なものらしい。そういう世界なら多くの医師がコンプレックスに囚われているのも無理はない。現場に入れば、また違うのではないかと思うが。こんな話が大っぴら語られるようになった。






・・・確かに月1回5分の診察で処方箋を書いてもらうだけの患者は、お客さんじゃない。月1回5千円、年間で6万円、10年で60万円の売り上げしかない。私のほうもかかりつけ医で何でも相談できるとは思っていない。

多くの医師が新型コロナで「外し」続けた理由
・・・書かれていることはとてもよくわかる。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:59| Comment(2) | 社会・経済

維新は「犯罪者の巣窟」なの? そのようですね





立憲は役に立たないし・・・

汚い政党はほかにもある。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:14| Comment(0) | 社会・経済