ずくなしの冷や水

2021年09月05日

退避させたアフガン人にテロリストとの関連疑い浮上




sputnik2021/9/5
Ramstein Base Has 200 Afghan Refugees Marked ‘Red’, Subject to Further Checks, Pentagon Says
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - About 200 of the 30,000 Afghan refugees processed at the US Ramstein base in Germany are now under further background checks, Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Fox News.

"I think they've had a couple of hundred ... who popped 'red,'" Milley said on Saturday, explaining that the usual processing includes name checks, biometrics and fingerprints.

If an individual is marked "red," they are subject to FBI checks, but "in many of the cases they end up being cleared," Milley told Fox News.

The general said the US is going to continue monitoring the situation in Afghanistan, where, according to him, a civil war is likely to develop following the Taliban’s* takeover of Kabul on 15 August and the completion of US troop withdrawal on 31 August.

"I think there's at least a very good probability of a broader civil war and that will then, in turn, lead to conditions that could, in fact, lead to a reconstitution of al-Qaeda* or a growth of Daesh or other myriad of terrorist groups," he told Fox News, saying that "a resurgence of terrorism coming out of that general region within 12, 24, 36 months" was likely.

More than 25,000 Afghan refugees evacuated from Afghanistan after the Taliban took over are being housed in US military bases. According to Milley, the Ramstein base in Germany has already processed about 30,000 individuals.

On Friday, a senior military official said that a vast majority of the refugees are asylum seekers. Earlier this week, a US State Department official said initial information indicated that a majority of Afghans who had applied for US visas were left behind in Afghanistan.

According to US media reports, Afghan evacuees who arrived without visas will only be eligible for 90 days of limited assistance from the US federal government including a one-time payment of $1,250.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:59| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

一家でコロナ感染 父親亡くなる

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:36| Comment(0) | Covid19

イエメン・サウジ戦争



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:13| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

イベルメクチンに関する追加情報 5















馬などの大型動物用のイベルメクチンをヒトが服用すると過剰摂取となり重篤な病気になることがあると警告


イベルメクチン+ドキシサイクリン+亜鉛+ビタミンC/D で個人輸入と市販薬の組み合わせで、薬価合計1000~2000円にはとどまりません。






















宮島正@yasuokajihei氏の2021/7/15のツイート
パスツール研究所がイベルメクチンを新型コロナ感染症治療薬として有効と発表しました。






「漢方がん治療」を考える
756)イベルメクチンは新型コロナウイルス感染症(COVID-19)の予防と治療に有効か?


AERA2021/6/26
50人超のコロナ患者にイベルメクチン投与の現場の医師 厚労省が認めるも“ノータッチ”の医師会に苦言
 過剰にとらえて欲しくないので、私のブログではあえて「おまじない」と言うようにしていますが、効果を実感したことはありますね。自宅療養の患者さんから「苦しい」と電話があり、イベルメクチンを飲んでもらうことがありますが、翌日には元気になって食事できるようになっていることも経験しました。

 では、「自費診療」なら予防投与として出していいのかという点ですが、自費診療といえども、ちゃんと診て処方しないといけません。診察せずに処方箋を出してしまえば、「無診察投薬」といって、医師法第20条違反に問われてしまいます。私のもとには「自費で構わないから処方箋を書いて送ってくれ」といったメールや手紙がたくさん届くのですが、今の医療のルールでは一切してはいけないことなのです。処方の対象者はあくまでも、診察した患者さんのみです。市販でも売っているようですから、買って独自で飲んでいただく分には自己責任です。

 それは、裏を返せばコロナ患者を診ている医師が少ないからです。日本に10万件の開業医があったとして、そもそもコロナ患者を診る開業医=発熱外来をやっている診療所は1割にも満たない。おそらく5%程度でしょう。これは、「自院の患者で発熱した患者がいたら診ます」という所も含むわけです。そして、初診の発熱患者を診る機関はもっと少ない。診断まではするというのが3%だとして、その後のフォローをする機関はさらに少なくなる。

※ 花木秀明@hanakihideaki氏の2021/6/26のツイート
イベルメクチンの生産量は2019年に比べて2020年は2倍以上になっています。おそらく2021年はさらに増えているでしょう。その使用はヨーロッパとアメリカ、特に中国で増えています。



※ influenzer@influenzer3氏の2021/6/23のツイート
●メタ解析:イベルメクチンは重症度を問わず死亡率を減少させ、発症予防効果もある
→24個のRCTのメタ解析です。
イベルメクチンは効果が期待できる(すべき)レベルのエビデンスがすでに出ているように思います。
昨年12月時点までのRCTと観察研究を合わせたメタ解析でも有効性ありの結果でした。


東京都医師会サイト
新型コロナの重症化を抑える
イベルメクチンの有用性

東京都医師会理事 鳥居 明










posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:51| Comment(2) | TrackBack(0) | Covid19

カブール空港爆発後の群衆や混乱の中で「米兵に殺された」



Stampa
Scrivi alla redazione
(ANSA) - ROMA, 28 AGO - "Molte" delle persone morte nell'attentato all'aeroporto di Kabul "sono state uccise dai soldati americani" nella calca e nella confusione seguita alle esplosioni. Lo riferisce l'inviato in Afghanistan della Bbc riportando le parole di alcuni testimoni.

"Ho visto militari americani e dietro di loro militari turchi. Gli spari arrivavano da lì, dalle torri", ha raccontato il fratello di una delle vittime, un tassista afghano che era arrivato da Londra per cercare di salvare la sua famiglia. Il Dipartimento della Difesa Usa non ha risposto alla richiesta della Bbc di commentare queste affermazioni. (ANSA).

(ANSA) - ローマ、8月28日 - カブール空港での攻撃で死亡した人々の「多く」は、爆発後の群衆や混乱の中で「米兵に殺された」としている。これは、BBCのアフガニスタン特派員が、何人かの目撃者の言葉をもとに報じたものである。
"その後ろにアメリカ兵とトルコ兵が見えた。犠牲者の一人であるアフガニスタン人のタクシー運転手の兄は、家族を救うためにロンドンから来たと言っていましたが、「銃声はあそこから、タワーから聞こえてきた。米国防総省は、BBCのコメント要請に応じていない。(ANSA社)。)














・・・出入国管理の上で退避させる者の個人情報をその国の政府が求めるのは当然のことではないだろうか。


・・・日本で学んだというだけでなぜ退避させなければならないのかがわからない。それだけの理由でタリバンが何か制裁を加えるのか。

RT2021/8/28
Civilians were allegedly shot & killed by US forces during Kabul airport bombing mayhem, eyewitnesses tell BBC
Some of the dozens of civilians reportedly killed in a suicide blast outside Kabul’s airport may have been shot by US soldiers amid the chaos caused by the deadly explosion, according to the BBC.
Eyewitnesses who survived Thursday’s attack, which claimed at least 95 lives and left 150 people wounded, told the British public broadcaster that not everyone who died that day had been killed by the suicide bomber.

Mohammed, a taxi driver from London, had traveled to Kabul to help his family secure safe passage out of the Afghan capital. He and his wife were killed in the explosion outside the airport’s Abbey Gate, while two of their children remain missing. His brother and others interviewed by the BBC’s correspondent in Kabul said that their family and relatives weren’t killed in the blast, but by gunfire in the resulting “confusion.” Mohammed’s brother claimed that the firing came from the direction where US soldiers guarding the airport’s perimeter were stationed.

One Afghan who spoke to the BBC claimed that a civilian who had worked with American forces was shot to death by foreign soldiers in the aftermath of the suicide blast.

“The guy [had] served [the] US army for years. And the reason he lost his life – he wasn’t killed by the Taliban. He wasn’t killed by ISIS,” the man said, adding that the victim was found with a bullet hole in his head with no other injuries.

The Pentagon didn’t comment when contacted by the BBC.
Secunder Kermani
@SecKermani
Our report from last night on the awful ISIS attack outside Kabul airport as families still search Kabul's morgues for their loved ones..

Many we spoke to, including eyewitnesses, said significant numbers of those killed were shot dead by US forces in the panic after the blast

Thursday’s bombing came just days before the US deadline for leaving Afghanistan on August 31. Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) claimed responsibility for the attack, which left 13 US service members dead, and more than a dozen others wounded. On Friday, UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said that two British citizens and a child of another British national were killed in the suicide bombing. It was initially believed that the attack involved a second explosion at the nearby Baron Hotel, but the Pentagon later clarified that there was only one blast.

The US Central Command (CENTCOM) said in a statement released early Saturday morning that the American military had carried out a drone strike targeting an IS-affiliated “planner.” CENTCOM said that “initial indications” showed that the target was killed and that there were no known civilian casualties.

The staggering death toll from Thursday’s bombing has led to renewed criticisms of Washington’s seemingly disorganized and haphazard evacuation efforts, following the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan in mid-August. Before the attack, at least a dozen people had already been killed in and around the airport since the Taliban captured Kabul on August 15. Several victims are believed to have been shot, while others may have died in a stampede. At least two people allegedly fell to their deaths while trying to cling to the outside of a plane taking off from the airport.


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:00| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

朝日も東京新聞も海外情報はカネもらっても読む価値なし




・・・引用終わり・・・

以前からシリア情勢を追って感じていましたが、日本の大手メディアの海外報道は、まったく役に立たないどころか有害です。

海外の有力メディアと比較して読んでいる読者も多くなっているのに、恥ずかしくないですかね。いい歳をしたおっさんが書いているんですけどね。

米国のMSMも意図的な記事が多い。米国政府の海外戦略の普及宣伝を担っています。




posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:52| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

10日以内に部屋から出て別の家族に感染するパターンが非常に多い



・・・引用終わり・・・

保健所の基準では、宿泊療養では10日過ぎて症状がなくなれば、療養終了の扱いとなっています。上の情報では、症状が治まったからといって新コロナウィルスを放出しなくなるわけではないことに注意喚起しています。PCRが容易に受けられないので自宅療養者は、体内の新コロナウィルスの有無を確認する方法がないのです。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:51| Comment(0) | Covid19

引用の方法を変更します



・・・・・・

引用の方法を変更することを検討中です。内容が分かりにくくなります。リンク先だけ表示のことが多くなりますから固定回線(あるいはそれにつながったWifi経由)でないと表示が遅く読みにくくなるでしょう。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:00| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

米国フィラデルフィアの麻薬中毒者

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:45| Comment(0) | 国際・政治