ずくなしの冷や水

2020年10月19日

ボリビア MASのルイス・アルセ勝利

Evo Morales supporter Louis Arce winning in Bolivian presidential elections
According to exit polls data, about 52.4% people voted for Arce, while 31.5% people voted for Carlos Mesa
BUENOS AIRES, October 19. /TASS/. Louis Arce, former Minister of economy of Bolivia and a supporter of the former president Evo Morales, leads in the presidential election and appears to gather enough votes for victory in the first round, according to exit polls data, published by Unitel TV channel Monday.

According to this data, about 52.4% people voted for Arce, while 31.5% people voted for Carlos Mesa.

Ex-president Morales already declared Arce a winner.

"All known data currently indicate the victory of the Movement for Socialism," he said at a press conference in Argentina’s Buenos Aires.

Previously, the Supreme Electoral Court said that the official results would be available Monday at best and called on the people to be patient until the vote count is complete.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:52| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

seafood coronavirus contamination on some packages stored by a seafood importer

Eric Feigl-Ding@DrEricDing氏の2020/9/25のツイート
Breaking: Qingdao Health Commission says the 2 cases were found during routine testing at seafood port. They tested #COVID19 negative Sept 8, handled imported seafood on Sept 19, & tested positive on Sept 24. Seafood packages also positive for coronavirus.

2) Health authorities in city of Qingdao have found coronavirus contamination on some packages stored by a seafood importer after two of its handlers tested positive for the virus but displayed no symptoms. China has stepped up checks on frozen food imports and banned some.

3) “results came during a routine test of the company's staff, although none of the two affected men's 147 close contacts tested positive, the Qingdao Municipal Health Commission said in a statement.

4) “The importer's products and facilities generated 51 positive test results, but no tainted products made it to market, the commission said, without identifying the items or their origins.”
右向き矢印
think this means the 49 other positive samples were from seafood products/packages.

5) Before we wildly speculate, we don’t know enough about this incident if it’s common or not.

And it is actually imported seafood from outside China that arrived at the port in China. Let’s just get that straight first.

6) That said, the recent New Zealand outbreak was not successfully traced to a source, but one worker did work at a cold storage center. Not sure if that anecdotes comparable to this seafood import case, but it is interesting.

7) Again, we don’t know enough to draw conclusions. The local health commission reported case emergence as just an unusual finding about a new cluster where there hasn’t been a case in many months. In such situations, they are trying to scratch their heads how, just like NZ tried

8) a suggestion by another epidemiologist colleague @michaelmina_lab
is that virus could be frozen, thawed and then handled and transmitted as fomite−ie surface contact. Though dry ice temperatures make it more likely he says. Aerosolized virus from ice sublimation needs testing.

9) We simply don’t know enough about this virus. But one thing we have learned during the pandemic is to never discount the virus is a stubborn sucker to eliminate and stop. That’s why precautionary principle is always good. Seafood workers should wear premium KN95 masks I think.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:33| Comment(0) | Covid19

堀江貴文? 何でこんなのがマスコミでもてはやされている?

※ おしどりマコ@脱被ばく。知りたがりの怒りんぼで半径5mを変えていく。@makomelo氏の2020/10/3のツイート
来店した堀江貴文氏らが、マスク着用してほしいというお店のルールに従わなかったため、来店拒否されたところ、その一件を堀江氏がFBに書きました。
結果、四一餃子さんがネットリンチに遭い、休業に。

マスクしようよ!
ネットリンチ煽るなよ!
ネットリンチするなよ!

四一餃子さんを支持します。



※ 餃子専門店 四一餃子@41GZ氏の2020/9/27のツイート
たくさんの応援ありがとうございます普段より緊張して営業しているのとお鳴り止まないお問い合わせと無言電話で心身共に消耗してきました…コメントに返信できなことお許しください。

本当にありがとうございます。

※ 餃子専門店 四一餃子@41GZ氏の2020/10/7のツイート
美味しいお菓子やギフトカード、コメント沢山の応援本当にありがとうございます。

優しいお気持ち妻に伝わってます、今は家にいる事が怖くて別の所で安静にしてます…一人暮らしの不便はありませんが誰もいない厨房で妻が仕込んだ食材が傷んでいく様子を見ると悔しくて涙が止まりません…

※ 餃子専門店 四一餃子@41GZ氏の2020/10/7のツイート
家族といられない事がこんなにも辛いとは…あの時の動画を見直した時、元気な妻の姿を見てあんな奴が来なければと心から思います。

僕が寝たきりの時、1年間介護と仕事を泣き言一つ言わずやり遂げ残してくれたこのお店を潰す訳にはいかないので妻が笑って帰ってくるまではどんなことをしても守ります

※ 餃子専門店 四一餃子@41GZ氏の2020/10/12のツイート
沢山のコメントやメッセージありがとうございました。

ネットを開くと見たくない言葉が溢れていて、まだ直視できる状況ではないのでお礼や返信ができませんがお許しください。

妻は不安定な状態が続いており営餃再開は困難だと判断し、今後はネット通販及び販売所での販売に切り替えていきます。

中橋 誠@EUP6aQ54xy1xHtM氏の2020/10/18のツイート
返信先: @Dgoutokujiさん
デマ使いでなくとも、言葉の威力を理解した上で、人を傷つける為に口に出す・・例えば言葉の暴力で餃子店を閉店に追い込んだホリエモンの様な確信犯も居る。
これを法的に罰せられないのなら、影響力のあるものはやりたい放題だ。
権力を持つ者は、その力を弱い者の為に使って欲しい。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:13| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

米国のシリア侵略 こういう記事で米国市民は洗脳されている

WSJ 2020/10/18
Top White House Official Went to Syria for Hostage Talks
Counterterrorism official’s visit is believed to mark first high-level discussions with Syrian officials in more than a decade
A top White House official recently traveled to Damascus for secret talks with the Assad regime, marking the first time such a high-level U.S. official has met in Syria with the isolated government in more than a decade, according to Trump administration officials and others familiar with the negotiations.

Kash Patel, a deputy assistant to President Trump and the top White House counterterrorism official, went to Damascus earlier this year in an effort to secure release of at least two Americans believed to be held by President Bashar al-Assad, the officials said. Officials familiar with the trip declined to say whom Mr. Patel met with during his trip.

The last known talks between White House and Syrian officials in Damascus took place in 2010. The U.S. cut off diplomatic relations with Syria in 2012 to protest Mr. Assad’s brutal crackdown on protesters calling for an end to his regime.

U.S. officials are hoping a deal with Mr. Assad would lead to freedom for Austin Tice, a freelance journalist and former Marine officer who disappeared while reporting in Syria in 2012, and Majd Kamalmaz, a Syrian-American therapist who disappeared after being stopped at a Syrian government checkpoint in 2017. At least four other Americans are believed to be held by the Syrian government, but little is known about those cases.

Ibrahim Kamalmaz, one of Mr. Kamalmaz’s sons, welcomed Mr. Patel’s trip as a positive step in trying to bring his father home.

“This administration is committed to our dad’s case, and we continue to speak with officials at the highest levels of the U.S. Government to bring dad home,” he said Sunday.

A State Department spokeswoman declined to comment. White House officials didn’t respond to requests for comment. The Syrian mission to the United Nations didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment on the visit.

Both the Trump and Obama administrations worked to isolate Mr. Assad, who has enlisted help from Russia and Iran to suppress popular protests and armed resistance that has unsuccessfully sought to force him from power. The nearly decadelong war has fractured the country and left nearly a half-million people dead. Earlier this year, the Trump administration imposed punishing new economic sanctions on Syria that have further marginalized the Assad regime.

In March, Mr. Trump wrote Mr. Assad a private letter proposing a “direct dialogue” about Mr. Tice, and administration officials have tried a variety of ways to negotiate a deal.

Last week, Lebanon’s top security chief, Abbas Ibrahim, met at the White House with Robert O’Brien, the White House national security adviser, to discuss the Americans held in Syria, according to people involved in the talks.

Mr. Ibrahim, head of Lebanon’s General Security agency, has served as a vital mediator between the U.S. and Syria. Last year, he helped to secure the release of Sam Goodwin, an American traveler held for more than two months while visiting Syria as part of an attempt to visit every country in the world.

Mr. Trump has boasted in recent months of his administration’s efforts in campaign rallies, and the Republican convention featured a video of Mr. Trump meeting with Americans who had been held in India, Iran, Syria, Turkey and Venezuela.

Last week, Mr. Patel helped broker a deal that led to the release of two Americans held by Iran-backed Houthi forces in Yemen in exchange for the return of more than 200 Houthi loyalists stuck outside the fractured Middle East nation.

The Trump administration is also trying to press Venezuela to release six oil executives held since 2017. Two other Americans were arrested in May after entering Venezuela to allegedly take part in an attempted coup to overthrow President Nicolas Maduro.

The families of both Mr. Tice and Mr. Kamalmaz believe that the two men are alive, but Syrian officials haven’t offered definitive proof.

Talks with the Assad regime haven’t gotten very far, according to people briefed on the negotiations.

The Assad regime has repeatedly demanded that the U.S. withdraw all its forces from Syria. Several hundred American forces help protect oil fields in the northeastern part of the country as part of an effort to prevent Islamic State from regaining a foothold in the country.

Concerns about the fate of both men was heightened by the death of Layla Shweikani, a 26-year-old Illinois native, who human rights groups said was detained, tortured and executed by the Assad regime in 2016 after working as an activist and aid worker in Syria.

Mr. Trump has taken a personal interest in trying to secure Mr. Tice’s freedom, mentioning his case in a March news conference and issuing a statement on the eighth anniversary of his disappearance.

Write to Dion Nissenbaum at dion.nissenbaum@wsj.com and Jared Malsin at jared.malsin@wsj.com

Corrections & Amplifications
Freelance journalist Austin Tice went missing in Syria in 2012. A photo caption in an earlier version of this article incorrectly said 2014. (Corrected on Oct. 18)
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:41| Comment(0) | 国際・政治