ずくなしの冷や水

2020年01月03日

イランのソレイマニ将軍がバグダッド空港への攻撃で死亡

SPUTNIK2020/1/3
Live Updates: MPs Urge to Adopt Law to Expel Foreign Troops From Iraq After US Kills Iranian General


バクダッドの空港近くで逮捕されたという二人は、ハッシュドアルシャアビに関係の深い二人の国会議員です。米軍はまさに占領軍としての振る舞いをしている。


RT2020/1/3
Pentagon says Trump ‘directed’ assassination of Iran's Quds Force chief Soleimani to ‘deter future Iranian attacks’
US President Donald Trump authorized a US military strike near Baghdad's airport which resulted in the death of Iran’s Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani, the Pentagon confirmed in a statement on Thursday.

“At the direction of the president, the US military has taken decisive defensive action to protect US personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani,” the Pentagon said in a statement.

“This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and interests wherever they are around the world.”

The Pentagon said that the assassination was a response to “attacks on coalition bases in Iraq,” accusing Soleimani of being the mastermind behind a recent spate of missile attacks on joint US and Iraqi military installations. In particular, the Pentagon blamed Soleimani for orchestrating the December 27 rocket strike at a US base in Kirkuk that killed one American contractor. It also alleged that he “approved” a siege of the US Embassy in Baghdad that almost ended up in the compound being taken over by protesters, who were furious over US strikes that killed 25 members of Kataib Hezbollah, part of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units (PMU), over the weekend.


RT2020/1/3
‘Act of international terrorism’: Iran vows ‘vigorous revenge’ on US after Quds Force chief killed in US airstrike
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif denounced a series of US airstrikes that killed the chief of the elite Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, as international terrorism, warning the US of consequences for “rogue adventurism.”

Mohsen Rezaee, a member of a council that advises Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and a retired major general in the Iran Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), also sent out a tweet on Thursday night vowing swift retaliation for the assassination.

“Martyr [#Qasem Soleimani]… joined his martyred brothers, but we will take vigorous revenge on America,” he said.

A number of US airstrikes near Baghdad International Airport earlier on Thursday left Soleimani and several Iraqi militia leaders dead, with two other Iraqi commanders reportedly arrested by US Marines. The Pentagon later confirmed the strikes, stating they were “aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans.”

The US assassination strikes prompted an outpouring of commentary on social media, with many warning the air raid could be a prelude to a third world war.

A number of American lawmakers also weighed in, some engaging in sabre-rattling, while others, such as Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT), sounded the alarm about the prospect of a “massive regional war.”

“If Iran continues to attack America and our allies, they should pay the heaviest of prices, which includes the destruction of their oil refineries,” Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said in a tweet.

An Iranian military spokesman, speaking to the semi-official Fars News agency on condition of anonymity, said the country’s top security body had called a meeting to discuss the “criminal attack” that killed the Quds Force commander.

The Quds Force is the IRGC’s foreign special operations division, which Soleimani headed up since 1998.

リアノーボスチ
イランのソレイマニ将軍がバグダッド空港への攻撃で死亡
При ударе по аэропорту Багдада погиб иранский генерал Сулеймани



RT2020/1/3
Iran Quds Force commander killed in strike on convoy at Baghdad Airport – reports
The head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, has reportedly been killed in a strike near the Baghdad International Airport, along with senior leaders of the Iraqi Shia militia the US blamed for the attack on its embassy.

The powerful head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, was killed in an airstrike on an Iraqi militia convoy traveling near the Baghdad International Airport.

"The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani," said Ahmed al-Assadi, a spokesman for Iraq's Popular Mobilisation Forces, as cited by Reuters.

Wikipediaから
Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis is the deputy chief of the Popular Mobilization Forces, the umbrella group of Shia militias integrated into the Iraq’s armed forces, which was blamed for the siege of the US embassy in Baghdad earlier this week.

He is the commander of the Kata'ib Hezbollah militia, and prior to that worked with the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps against the Saddam Hussein regime.[1]

Allegations of terrorism have been levelled against him[2] over his activities in Kuwait in the 1980s.[3] He was sentenced to death in absentia by a court in Kuwait for his involvement in 1983 Kuwait bombings.[4] Muhandis is on the United States' list of designated terrorists.[5]

On January 3 2020, al-Muhandis died in an american targeted airstrike.[6][7]

SPUTNIK2020/1/3
US Behind Baghdad Airport Attack That Killed Iranian Quds Commander, PMF Deputy Leader - Report

Earlier in the day, Iraq's Shia Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) said on Friday that five members of the militia as well as “two guests” had been killed by rocket fire near the Baghdad International Airport, media reported.

Commander of the Quds Force of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, was killed by the rocket fire near the Baghdad International Airport, Al Arabiya and Sky News broadcasters reported on Friday.

An unnamed US official told Reuters that the US carried out attacks against "two targets linked to Iran in Baghdad".

Earlier in the day, a source in the Iraqi security services said that several people had been killed by the rocket fire.

Iraq's Shia Popular Mobilization Forces said its senior official in charge of public relations, Mohammed Jabiri, had been killed in the incident along with four other members of the militia and “two guests.”

The rockets are said to have fallen near the facilities of the Iraqi army and the international coalition. According to Al-Sumaria broadcaster, the incident injured 12 Iraqi servicemen and killed a civilian.

The situation in Iraq escalated on Tuesday when Shia protesters attempted to storm the gates of the US Embassy in Baghdad following airstrikes on an Iran-backed unit of Kataib Hezbollah operating in the country.

イラクには、米軍に密通している者が多い。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:09| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

やっぱりすごいね 電車内の電磁波

電車内で高周波を測定しました。

私が手前側、出入り口から二つ目の席に、左に若い女性がスマホをいじっています。私の右は、友人、スマホ携帯。私もスマホを二つ携帯していますが、一つは音声のみに使用、もう一つはデータのみの使用です。

向こう側には、男性、女性、女性と座っていて3人ほどがスマホを手にしていたと記憶します。

この測定器を使ってわかりましたが、測定値は平均値で表示され目まぐるしく変わります。そしておそらく携帯電波の基地局と交信する際に強い電波が出るのでしょう。電磁波の強さが10倍にも跳ね上がります。

そのため、この測定器はMAX、最大値を記憶しており、それを表示できます。XYZは、上の画像の通りで、正面がZの方向です。

MAX
XYZ合計:88.46mW/m2
Y:70.65mW/m2
X:13.765mW/m2
Z:51.42mW/m2

X方向、友人のいる方向からの電磁波は少なく、Z方向、正面はその約4倍、Y方向はさらに4割高くなっています。Yは私の左側に座った若い女性の方向です。

上の画像からこの車両は常時高周波の高い車両ではないと判断されます。最大値をつける電磁波は、個人が携帯、使用するスマホが携帯基地局のアンテナと交信するときです。

このときは、車内はすいていました。 立ってスマホを使う人も多いような状態では、この機械の測定値はどこまで上がるんでしょうね。

上のような着席状況でY方向からの電磁波がピーン上がったら、私は席を立って出入り口の辺りに立つべきだったんでしょうね、

それだけでも電磁波の被ばくは格段に減ったはずです。簡単に調べる方法が欲しいです。

・・・・・

次は、携帯向け電波のアンテナのある電話交換局から約200m離れた地点での測定結果。携帯向け電波はアンテナから200m離れた地上の地点で最も強くなるようになっているそうです。

Zがアンテナの方向です。周りには電波を発しそうなものはありません。畑です。ただ、私の音声通話のあるスマホと地図を表示させたスマホがベンチに置かれています。

MAX
XYZ合計:13,521μW/m2
Y: 13,464μW/m2(直前191.37μW/m2)
X: 171.53μW/m2
Z:1,220.8μW/m2

直前までZの方向が最も高かったのですが、MAXをカメラで撮影している時にY方向の値が変わりました。191.37から13,464μW/m2(13.464mW/m2)に跳ね上がったのです。‎2020‎年‎1‎月‎2‎日、‏‎14:09:24


私はこの測定時に左側にアイフォンの入ったバッグを置いていました。これが基地局と交信したためと考えられます。‎2020‎年‎1‎月‎2‎日、‏‎14:10:26


手元のスマホが基地局と交信すれば、それ以前の高周波の強さの最大値の10倍の値を記録しました。

びっくり。やはり強い電波はお手元のモバイル機器から出ているのです。基地局のアンテナから出ていれば、しょっちゅうこのような高い値でなければおかしいことになります。

上の基地局から71m離れた道路上。XYZ系のMAXが1,407.7μW/m2です。


今回は有益な調査になりました。

1000μW/m2=1mW/m2 1mW/m2=10,000mW/cm2 1μW/m2=10,000μW/cm2 15μW/cm2=0.015mW/cm2=150mW/m2

1mW/cm2=10,000mW/m2=10,000,000μW/m2
/cm2→/m2で1万倍、mW→μWで千倍にする。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:21| Comment(2) | 電磁波問題

Japan to send helicopter-carrying destroyer

自衛隊の派遣を待ち構えるかのようにイラン、イラクと米国の関係が緊張を高めています。自衛隊員の家族がおられる方は、海外情報から目が離せません。

毎日会員限定有料記事 毎日新聞2019年12月27日 21時14分(最終更新 12月27日 21時14分)
海自中東派遣 「中立の印象悪化し活動困難に」「過激派が悪用」専門家ら懸念
和田浩明
 政府が27日決定した航行の安全確保を目的とする中東海域への海上自衛隊の派遣には、周辺国で人道支援活動に関わる日本の非政府組織(NGO)関係者や専門家から、「日本に対する評価が低下し悪影響が出るのではないか」などの懸念が出ている。
・・・とっくに低下している評価がさらに下がるということですね。

RT2019/12/17
Japan to send helicopter-carrying destroyer & spy planes to ensure ‘safe passage’ of oil from increasingly crowded Middle East
The Japanese PM’s cabinet approved a plan to send warship and surveillance planes to the Middle East, framing the controversial mission as “study and research activities” separate from the US’ initiative to contain Iran.

Tokyo is expected to send a destroyer with 200 crew members and carrying up to two patrol helicopters alongside two P-3C anti-submarine patrol airplanes to the Gulf of Oman sometime in February for a year-long mission.

The deployment is styled as a “study and research” mission to ensure “safe passage” for Japanese vessels through the region from which Tokyo receives 90 percent of its oil imports. However, in case of “unexpected developments,” local media reports, a special order might be issued by the Japanese defense minister to allow the ‘Self-Defense Force’ to use weapons.

The possibility of Japanese deployment to the region was first voiced after a Japanese oil tanker came under attack in June – which, by pure coincidence, occurred just as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei.

Washington blamed Tehran for that and other attacks, pitching the idea of a maritime ‘policing’ mission but finding little enthusiasm among its allies. Besides Bahrain and the UAE, only the UK agreed to send a couple of destroyers after an embarrassing incident when it tried to seize an Iranian tanker under a bogus pretext only to get its own vessel impounded in a tit-for-tat response. Saudi Arabia joined the naval alliance after a drone attack – which was also pinned on Iran – targeted a major oil facility in the country. In addition, Australia promised to join next year and the US says it’s only a “matter of time” until Qatar and Kuwait also join.

France, in the meantime, is spearheading a European-led mission independent of the US-led maritime initiative, as the US failed to convince European allies that its gunboat diplomacy was indeed only aimed at ‘protecting’ crucial waterways rather than enforcing Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran.

SPUTNIK2019/12/27
Japan Okays First-Ever Post-WWII Military Deployment to Protect Middle East Oil Route - Report
Tokyo began to express concerns over security in the Middle East after one of its tankers was damaged in an apparent sabotage attack during Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s peacemaking trip to Tehran this past summer.

Japan’s cabinet of ministers has approved the deployment of the country’s Maritime Self-Defence Force to the Middle East, with the mission said to be the first of its kind since legislation expanding the military’s right to operate abroad stepped into effect four years ago, Kyodo News has reported, citing government sources.

The deployment, which required no parliamentary approval, is expected to include a helicopter-equipped destroyer and several Lockheed P-3C Orion patrol planes, along with about 260 naval personnel.

According to Kyodo’s sources, the operation, based in the Gulf of Oman and the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, will be a “survey and research” mission aimed at ensuring security in a crucial maritime route through which as much as 90 percent of Japan’s Middle East-sourced oil passes.

The mission is limited in scope to the protection of Japanese shipping vessels, and will not see operations in the sensitive Strait of Hormuz area. Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reportedly approved the mission personally during talks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe last week. After the talks, Rouhani said that Japan had proposed possible “solutions” on how to “break” US sanctions against his country.

The Japanese military aircraft are expected to be deployed and to begin operations in January, with the destroyer to deploy a month later, in February.

Japan Says No to US Coalition

Japan had demonstrably refused to join the US-led coalition, known as the ‘Sentinel programme’, which currently includes the US, the UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Albania, Bahrain and the UAE, which Washington began to form during the 2019 Persian Gulf crisis amid the seizure or sabotage of tankers passing through the region.

Under Japan’s constitution, the country’s military is able to deploy for maritime policing missions in an emergency situations to protect Japanese persons or property. The constitution was amended in 2016 by Prime Minister Abe. Before then, the country’s military was limited to territorial defence operations along Japan's borders.

In June, a Japanese tanker was one of two vessels to suffer damage in the Gulf of Oman in an apparent sabotage attack in the midst of a goodwill visit to Tehran by Prime Minister Abe. The US immediately blamed Iran for the apparent sabotage attack, but Japanese officials reportedly were not convinced by the evidence Washington presented at the time.

The long-running diplomatic tiff between Iran and the US escalated into military tensions in May, when the US sent a carrier strike group to the Middle East after citing an unspecified ‘threat’ to US interests in the region. Since then, the Persian Gulf has ben wracked by a string of dangerous incidents, including a series of tanker sabotage attacks, tit-for-tat ship seizures and the destruction of a $220 million US spy drone in the Strait of Hormuz by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:40| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

リサイクルページ

イラク内での米国の攻撃が続いています。イランのミリチアを攻撃したと米国は言っていますが、要するに米軍の退去を求めるイラクの反米勢力をつぶそうとする狙いのものです。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:24| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

左のほほを打たれたら・・・じゃなく 相手の手を叩け 教皇フランシスの教え

RT2020/1/2
Salvini trolls Pope Francis over New Year’s hand-smack controversy

宗教界の欺瞞を教皇が公衆の面前で演じたというすごい事件です。私には驚きはなかったけれど。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:09| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

Pentagon chief threatens Iran with ‘pre-emptive action’ if embassy attacks continue

RT2020/1/3
Iran-backed militia official killed at Baghdad airport in wake of 'missile' attack – report
Several rockets have landed at the Baghdad International Airport in Iraq. Eight people, including a senior official with the Iran-backed militia, have reportedly been killed in an apparent US air strike.

Three rockets came down inside the airport perimeter near the air cargo terminal early Friday morning local time, Iraqi security media cell reported. The resulting explosions set two vehicles alight, injuring civilians, it said.

The incident forced the airport into an immediate shutdown.

All inbound and outbound flights at the airport have been cancelled or diverted for the time being.

There have also been unconfirmed reports of injuries among Iraqi military forces.

The airport is located next to the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC), which is used by diplomats and intelligence operatives, as well as the US-led anti-terrorist coalition forces in Iraq. The area is also home to the joint counter-terrorism center.

While no party has claimed responsibility for the attack, there have been reports that a senior official of the Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) was killed when a car he was riding in was targeted in retaliation. The umbrella group of Shia militias integrated into the Iraq’s armed forces was blamed for the siege of the US embassy in Baghdad earlier this week.

Muhammad Reza Al-Jabri, Director of Relations at the PMF, was reportedly killed in the apparent raid targeting the two vehicles, captured on video burning on the road leading to the airport.

Hours after the attack, the PMF confirmed the death of its PR director, calling the alleged retaliatory sortie a “cowardly US bombing,” according to Reuters.


RT2020/1/2
Pentagon chief threatens Iran with ‘pre-emptive action’ if embassy attacks continue
US Defense Secretary Mark Esper has warned that he will take “preemptive action” to “protect US forces” if he receives word of attacks by Iran or its “proxy forces,” claiming to have indications of such attacks in the future.

Esper said he expects more “provocative behavior” by “Iran-backed” groups – and warned that “they will likely regret it.”

“They’ve been…attacking our bases for months now,” Esper claimed, apparently pinning every rocket attack on a coalition base in recent months on Iran. He called on Iraq to “do more…to address these Iran-sponsored militia groups and to stop their attacks on US and coalition forces,” complaining the US has not “seen sufficient action on that front” from Baghdad.

The Trump administration blamed Tuesday’s siege of the US embassy in Baghdad on Tehran and sent 750 troops to Iraq in order to beef up security at the diplomatic compound. Iran, President Donald Trump has said, will be held "fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities."

However, the protesters who surrounded the embassy were motivated by rage over US strikes that killed 25 members of Kataib Hezbollah, part of Iraq’s Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) and officially part of the Iraqi military.

Tehran, meanwhile, has accused the US of punishing it for defeating Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists. It slammed the “audacity” of Washington fobbing responsibility for the protests off on Iran when US airstrikes – supposedly in response for an attack on a coalition base near Kirkuk – had actually motivated the embassy-storming.

The Trump administration’s rhetoric regarding Iran may trigger deja vu for those who remember the most recent Iraq War, with its talk of preemptive strikes against leader Saddam Hussein. The Iraqi leader was said to be was sitting on a cache of weapons of mass destruction and had to be stopped before he could use them. Now known to be a complete fiction, the “weapons of mass destruction” trope has been recycled in the Trump administration’s sanctions on Iran, deeming the country’s largest airline a “weapons of mass destruction proliferator.”

The US could send still more forces to the Middle East, Esper said, pledging to “take it day by day.”“A variety of forces” are standing by in case they are needed, Joint Staff General Mark Milley said. The US has some 60,000 troops in the region already.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:29| Comment(0) | 国際・政治