ずくなしの冷や水

2019年06月28日

サイバーアタックは米国発がほとんど

FARSNEWS Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58
Chinese Report Warns Most Cyber Attacks in 2018 Came from US
TEHRAN (FNA)- A report warned that most cyber attacks against Chinese networks in 2018 came from the US, which Chinese experts predicted that the latter is preparing to wage a large-scale "cyberwar" but Beijing is prepared to launch a strong counterattack.

The information came from an annual report released by China's National Computer Network Emergency Response Technical Team (CNCERT), The Global Times reported.

The CNCERT said that in 2018, 14,000 servers in the US infected by a Trojan virus or botnet controlled 3.34 million host computers in China; and the number of servers increased 90.8 percent year-on-year, Xinhua News Agency reported.

In 2018, 3,325 US IP addresses with the Trojan virus infected 3,607 Chinese websites, an increase of 43 percent compared with 2017, CNCERT added.

Aside from implanting viruses, the US has long been hacking information from the terminals of Chinese customers and has been utilizing apps to tap, steal information and analyze the information they obtained, a Beijing-based military expert, who also specializes in cybersecurity, told the Global Times on Monday.

The increase of the attacks indicates that the US is preparing large-scale cyber attacks against China, and could escalate to a "cyberwar" to run concurrently with its trade war to prevent China's rapid development, experts stressed.

The CNCERT report proves that despite all the accusation from the US that China has been threatening its cybersecurity, the US itself is the biggest cyber attacker, the anonymous expert noted.

The US claims that China and Chinese companies pose a threat to US cyber and national security.

In March, Chinese telecom giant Huawei announced it suspected that the US government invaded its server.

The US, being the creator of the internet and initiator of cyber attacks, has top-notch hacking technology, Qin An, head of the Beijing-based Institute of China Cyberspace Strategy, told The Global Times.

The US now has 133 cyber teams and US Army Gen. Paul Nakasone, who also directs the National Security Agency, said in February that he expects more people to join, media reported.

But China has long prepared for the US, said the anonymous expert, noting that in 2016, China adopted a cybersecurity law that paid great attention to protecting national security and privacy and offered great leeway for security officials and regulators to conduct oversight of the country's massive internet sector.

The Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) drafted a new regulation in May, which states that if acquisitions of products and services disrupt key information infrastructure, or lead to major losses of personal information and important data, or pose other security risks, they must be reported to the CAC's cybersecurity review office.

China has likewise issued cryptosecurity policies, such as banning the use of US-made terminal equipment on certain occasions and places, the expert added.

China should speed up the development of core internet technologies, and to ease its dependence on US internet technologies soon, observers noted, warning that "if there's a cyber war, the US will meet with China's full-scale fight back".

President Donald Trump National Security Adviser John Bolton has confirmed that the US is engaged in offensive cyber operations abroad to show Russia and other nations that they "will pay a price" for their interference in US affairs.

Speaking at an event in Washington on Tuesday, Bolton said that last year's decision to eliminate restrictions on offensive US cyber operations was a message to Washington adversaries.

"The purpose of which is to say to Russia or anybody else that's engaged in cyber operations against us, 'You will pay a price if we find that you are doing this. And we will impose costs on you until you get the point that it's not worth your while to use cyber against us,'" Bolton added.

US officials have repeatedly accused Russia of engaging in malicious "cyber intrusions", with Special Council Robert Meuller's Russiagate report charging Russian military intelligence with hacking into the email accounts of Clinton campaign employees and the Democratic National Committee's servers during the 2016 election to disseminate their contents to try to damage the Clinton campaign. WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange have consistently denied Russian state involvement in the the DNC email dump, telling US media in late 2016 that while they could not reveal their source, "it wasn't a state party".

Russia has regularly rejected claims that it interfered in 2016 election, and has proposed international cooperation to fight common threats including hacking and fake news. Last year, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov lamented that Russian proposals in this direction had been rejected, adding that some countries seem to prefer "demonizing" Russia and Russians to cooperation.

FARSNEWS2019/6/28
Cyberthreat Centre: Most Cyberattacks on Russian Targets Directed from EU, US
TEHRAN (FNA)- Most cyberattacks on targets in Russia are directed from centres in the European Union and the United States, Nikolai Murashov, the deputy director of the Russian National Cyberthreat Response Centre, said.

"Usually, control centres in the European Union and the United States are used for attacks on Russian information resources", Murashov told a briefing at Rossiya Segodnya International Information Agency, Sputnik reported.

Murashov cited foreign company data which suggests that US-based entities were the main source of such cyber threats.

"The analysis shows ... that most attacks aim to steal information ... Criminals aim mostly to obtain information about Russian technologies in the defence and nuclear industries, energy and rocket-building, as well as information from state administration networks. In general, every third attack we register targets financial institutions", he added.

The statement comes after US President Donald Trump refuted June reports by The New York Times newspaper about the increased number of US cyberattacks on Russia.

The NY Times reported, citing unnamed current and former government officials, that Washington was stepping up online attacks on the Russian power grid, demonstrating Trump's determination to use cyber tools more aggressively.

Last summer, Trump granted new authority to the Cyber Command, the branch of the Pentagon that runs the military's offensive and defensive operations in cyberspace giving; the agency more leeway to conduct offensive online operations without asking for the president's approval,
and making offensive cyberspace activities akin to traditional military operations on the ground.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:32| Comment(0) | デジタル・インターネット

集団ストーカー行為というものはあるらしい

あまり関心を持って情報を集めてこなかったが、集団ストーカー行為というのは本当にあるらしい。

高速道路で周りを複数の車に挟まれて幅寄せされた。無言電話。尾行。動物の死体の投げ込みなど、パソコンへのハッキング。電磁波照射・攻撃。放射線照射。中性子照射などを聞くことがある。

これらの行為は、標的に脅威感を抱かせるのが目的だ。邪魔ならすんなり殺せばよさそうなものだが、殺人事件となると検察も放っておけない。捜査が入って組織的な関与の証拠が出てきたら背後にいる組織に大きな打撃となる。

だから警察の関与がないような範囲、手法で。証拠が残らない方法が選ばれる。

一方で標的に恐怖を抱かせ行動を改めさせたいわけだから、標的が攻撃されていると感じるような手法がとられる。

@ 無言電話、盗聴
今はスマホが多いし、着信履歴がしっかり残る。固定電話と違って電源を切ってしまえば通じないから最近は使われないのではなかろうか。盗聴はあるはず。スマホなどは電話番号がわかれば有線の固定電話よりも盗聴しやすいのではないか。

A 尾行
追われている、つけられていると知らせるのが目的。だから素人にやらせてもよい。できればちょっと怖そうなお兄さんにやらせるのが効果的。地方だと行動はほとんど車なので、時間も費用も掛かる。これをやられる場合には背後に金を持った大きな組織がある。

この手法は、例えば活動家の周りに集まる支援者などに威嚇のため使われることが多い。手を切れ、さもないと次の段階、手段に進むぞというサインを送る。

B 動物の血だらけの死体などを敷地内に置く。
これは古典的な手法。

C パソコンのハッキングは、相手のIPアドレスがわかればそんなに難しくないだろう。ハッキングされないためには、頻繁にIPアドレスを変える。一つのアドレスが把握されても、次のアドレスに変われば、それが把握されるまでは攻撃できない。

携帯電話回線を通じたネットアクセスは、接続を切るたびにIPアドレスが変わる可変IPアドレスのはず。固定インターネット回線は一般に固定IPアドレスになっているから、他のサイトに何か書き込むような場合は、格安SIMを入れたモバイルルーター経由でやり、そちらのIPアドレスを残す。
(この点は試験していませんのでいずれテストして確認します)

D 電磁波照射は、その用途に作られた機械があればきわめて簡単でしょう。携帯電話ですら基地局に届く電波を出しています。出力を何倍、何十倍にも上げ、高周波の届く先を絞ればいいわけです。ある人を狙って、その人のいる場所の携帯電話基地局の出力が上がる、アンテナごとに出力が変化し、時にはアンテナの向きが変わるようなこと、そんなに難しくありませんよね。

携帯電話会社がそういうことをやっているということではありません。例えばやる気になればです。それよりも強力な電源さえあれば強い電波を出すことは簡単ですから自動車から電磁波照射ということはあり得ます。

そのような攻撃を受けているかどうかは、電磁波測定器で簡単に調べられます。少し高い測定器は、パソコンから電源をとりログを記録することができるものもあるようです。

E 放射線照射は二つに分けて考えます。
一つ目、X線は電磁波照射とほぼ同じでそのために作られた機械があれば難しくない。

放射性物質から出る放射線照射もあり得ます。日本でも非破壊検査・透過検査に使うコバルト60の入った線源が盗難にあうことがあります。あんな危険なものを盗んで何に使うのだろうと疑問に思っていましたが、放射線照射の目的には使えます。運搬時は遮蔽容器に入っていて検査をするときに遮蔽容器の一部を開けるか、容器から線源が出るようにして放射線を飛ばしているはずです。

同じようにして放射線を当てればよいのです。対象物が建物や構築物から人間に変わるだけですね。

次のグラフが、私の家が放射線照射を受けた時の線量率の変化を示しています。


ただし、この放射性物質を使う方法は危険が伴います。

2019年04月24日
放射線を使う非破壊検査、透過検査は日常的に使われています
放射線を使って配管を検査していた作業員の男性1人が9ミリシーベルトの被ばく

シリアのテロリストが病院の医療用の機器から放射性物質を取り出して兵器として使うことを思いついたが、容器から取り出すことができずに断念したと伝えられたことがあります。

このテロリストはとんでもない認識不足。遮蔽容器から取り出したら強力な放射線がその作業をしているテロリストを被ばくさせて彼ら自身が死んでしまいます。

上の非破壊検査用の放射線源を使う場合、格納する遮蔽容器を照射先を絞り込んだ専用のものに作り変えなければならないでしょう。そうしないと標的の人の家だけでなく、周辺の家の空間線量率が異常に上がり異変に気付かれてしまいます。

管理人が現在設置を進めているリアルタイム線量率測定システムは、そういう放射線照射攻撃を受けていないかを点検する用途でも使えるのです。GM管を使っていますからX線にも反応します。

F 中性子を照射されていると訴える方もいます。
管理人は中性子発生器はどんなものだろうかと推定がつかないのです。放射性物質が崩壊したときに中性子が出ますが、中性子は透過力が強く厚い水の層が必要なようです。鉛の板も通り抜けますので一方向だけに中性子を発射させることはいったい可能なのかという疑問があるのです。

強力な中性子発生装置があるとしても、そんなものを車に載せて運んでいたら運転手も同じく被ばくします。中性子爆弾は生き物だけを殺傷するために使われます。運転手が被ばくで死んで車両が暴走ということにならないでしょうか。

中性子は、GM管では検出できません。安価な個人用測定機に使われているシンチレーション検出器は反応します。
wikipedia シンチレーション検出器から転載
電離性の放射線の入射により蛍光や燐光を発生する物質をシンチレータ(scintillator)という[1]。シンチレータは放射線を受けても微弱な光しか発しないが、それを光電子増倍管など[注釈 2]で増幅し大きな電気パルスにすることで放射線を検出することができるようになる。このようにシンチレータの放射線に対する発光性質を利用した放射線検出機器をシンチレーション検出器(scintillation detector)と呼ぶ。
シンチレータの種類に応じて検出器が効率よく測定できる放射線は異なる。例えば、ゲルマニウム酸ビスマス Bi4Ge3O12 などの原子番号の大きい元素を含むことから高い電子密度を持つシンチレータを用いるとガンマ線を効率良く検出することができる[注釈 3]。中性子を検出するのであれば、中性子を効率的に散乱させる水素を豊富に含む蛍光物質を用いることで高い効率が得られる。

1999年9月30日10時35分に発生したJCO臨界事故により周辺住民は中性子線による被ばくを受けましたが、その後金製品や5円玉の放射化の状況を調べて中性子線の量を推定する研究が行われています。中性子線の照射を受けている場合は、大量の5円玉を身の周りに置いておいてその放射化の度合いを調べる方法がありそうです。どこが測定してくれるか、そんなところはないかもしれませんが。

・・・・・

集団ストーカー攻撃を受けて苦しんでおられる方には、要請があれば、次の機器の作り方を助言いたします。
1 スマホを使った瞬時カメラ撮影法
 スマホの中には、音声に反応してシャッターが切れるものがあります。常にカメラを起動しておいて必要な時にスマホのレンズを撮影したい方向に向け大きな声を出します。余計な画像がたくさん撮れてしまいますが、それは後で確認しながら消します。(スマホはスリープを止めておきます。アプリをインストールします。)

2 小型パソコンを使った据え付け型間歇撮影方式監視画像撮影記録装置(機材費2万円ほど)

3 携帯型タブレットパソコンを使った携帯型ほぼ常時画像記録装置。(機材費2万3千円ほど)

4 小型パソコンを使った据え置き型空間線量率測定記録装置(機材費2万4千円ほど)

5 携帯型空間線量率測定記録装置(機材費2万7千円ほど、旧型のアンドロイドスマホにもこの目的で使えるものがあります。スマホ転用なら機材費1万円)

6 携帯型電磁波測定記録装置(機材費3万5千円ほど)
 3、6に使う携帯型タブレットパソコンは共通です。

7 中性子照射が本当にあるのかわかりませんが、GM管式とシンチレーション式測定器を併用することである程度の異常は検出できるかもしれませんが研究してみないとわかりません。

8 パソコンのハッキング対策
 格安SIMとモバイルルーターを使えば、モバイルルーター機器3千円、格安SIM初期費用3,500円、月額298円+消費税でもう一つ別のIPアドレスを使えます。

9 ハッキング対策としてのパソコンのセキュリティソフト
 パソコンのセキュリティソフトならカスペルスキーです。フリーのソフトでも使えるものはあります。でもリアルタイムあるいはほぼリアルタイムでの防御は有料のソフトでないと。Windows10もDefenderというセキュリティシステムがあり頻繁にソフトを更新していますが、これはアンチウィルスが主のようです。

 2019年02月09日
音楽配信サービスのソフトがインカメラを作動させてカスペルスキーがブロック
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:22| Comment(10) | 社会・経済

the Island country could just watch the US being attacked “on a Sony television”.

FARSNEWS2019/6/27
Trump Says Japan Could Watch Attack Against US 'on A Sony TV' Amid Rumoured Tensions over Defense

TEHRAN (FNA)- US President Donald Trump deepened a row with Japan, a key Pacific ally, after stating that the Island country could just watch the US being attacked “on a Sony television”.

Trump slammed Japan on Fox Business Network on Wednesday by questioning whether the 1951 US-Japan treaty was fair and who would pay for future wars.

“If Japan is attacked, we will fight World War Three”, Trump said, stating that “we will go in and protect them with our lives and with our treasure. We will fight at all costs, right?”

He added that if the US was attacked, Tokyo did not “have to help us at all”, stressing that “they can watch on a Sony television the attack".

The comments were made following further statements quoted by Bloomberg News on Tuesday, indicating that Trump privately mulled ending the defense agreement with Tokyo.

According to Bloomberg, Trump expressed to confidants that the accord, which forms the alliance between countries emerging from World War II, was "too one-sided" because it does not oblige Japan’s military to assist US defense forces.

Trump also roasted Tokyo for not doing enough to protect its own interests rather than relying on the US after a Japanese tanker was allegedly attacked in the Strait of Hormuz by Iran, according to Washington.

But US and Japan officials have denounced Trump’s allegations, stating that US-Japanese security relations were solid.

Trump made similar accusations against South Korea and other allies to force their governments to contribute more to US forces stationed in their countries.

Japanese authorities have declined to comment on the US president’s statements until after talks were underway in Osaka. Multiple bilateral talks on the sidelines of the G20 summit over the US-China trade war, threats of war with Iran and other subjects are expected to take place, including meetings between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday, as well as Trump and Chinese president Xi Jinping on Saturday. Talks between Trump and Prime Minister Narendra Modi are also expected on 28 and 29 June, where the US president may address issues concerning trade, tariffs and India’s purchase of Russian S-400s.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:31| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

レンガ色の服は体形を隠せない

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu visiting the Khmeymim air base in Syria, June 2016. コピーライトマーク Vadim Savitsky/Russian Defense Ministry via Reuters



左から3人目がショイグですね。

レンガ色の服は、陰影を際立たせるもののようです。白やブルーや茶色ならこんなにしわや凹凸が目立たない。

私が安いし着れるからと喜んで買ったこの服、最悪の選択だった?


そのうちに見違える画像を掲載したいと目下努力中です。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:10| Comment(2) | 日記

1994に閉鎖され廃炉作業中のスコットランドの原子炉 25年経っても放射能汚染で作業員が退避騒ぎ

RT2019/6/28
Radioactive contamination triggers evacuation at shuttered nuclear site in Scotland
Workers tasked with cleaning the decommissioned Dounreay nuclear facility in northern Scotland were evacuated from the site after “human error” resulted in low-level radioactive contamination, it has been revealed.

After an employee detected the contamination, a further investigation was quickly launched revealing several other “hot-spots” around the facility. Workers were immediately forced to vacate the area and work temporarily suspended, reported the Aberdeen-based Press and Journal.

Site managing director Martin Moore told a stakeholder group on Wednesday that the contamination had been “insignificant,” and was a result of a “lack of due diligence in monitoring around one of the barriers.”

It was human error. It shouldn’t have happened and we’re very disappointed that it did.

The incident actually took place on June 7, but it was only revealed to the public on Wednesday. Some people expressed anger that there was no public statement made on the day it occurred, although the Office for Nuclear Regulation was reportedly informed.

Officials from Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd (DSRL), the company tasked with decommissioning the plant, said that the measure had been precautionary and that the public was never in any danger.

There was no risk to members of the public, no increased risk to the workforce and no release to the environment.

DSRL has been working to decommission the site, which was shut down in 1994. Although they are also tasked with ensuring the area is decontaminated and clean of nuclear waste, they have already been censured for a safety violation at the same site in 2014, when a fire caused by employees released radioactivity into the atmosphere.

In the wake of that incident, the company promised to “learn lessons” and implement a wide-ranging new safety strategy, which seemingly turned out to have issues as well.

Located in northern Scotland, Dounreay was established in 1955 to test UK nuclear reactor technology and shuttered in the mid-1990s. Barring any further accidents, work is expected to be completed between 2030 and 2033.

上のサイトの近くで蜂蜜がセシウム汚染
RT2015/11/2
Radioactive honey found near nuclear power station
Honey contaminated with nuclear waste has been found near a disused power station in Scotland, scientists have confirmed, with samples of the product testing positive for “elevated” radioactivity.

The samples showed levels of radioactive caesium-137 that are 14 times higher than samples of honey from elsewhere in the UK, prompting scientists to call for an investigation into wider contamination at the site.

The plant, which closed in 1994, no longer produces nuclear energy. It is still in the process of being decommissioned, however.

Independent nuclear energy consultant John Large said bees are an important barometer of environmental health.

“Bees are key indicators of what is happening in the environment.

They forage in a three-mile radius around the hive and anything in the soil is drawn up into plants and into the nectar they collect.

“This reading is within the limit for human consumption, but caesium-137 should not be turning up in honey at all,” he added.

The results are included in the government’s Radioactivity In Food and the Environment report, published last week.

A spokesman for the Scottish Environment Protection Agency said the radiation level poses little danger.

“The concentration identified is low and is not a cause of concern for the public or the environment,” they said.

However the contamination will cast a shadow over the government’s renewed emphasis on nuclear power.

It was announced in October the UK had signed a deal worth £2 billion which will see the Chinese government invest in the Hinkley Point nuclear power station. The deal has been heralded as the beginning of a new collaboration between Britain and China on the construction of more nuclear power plants.

Speaking in Beijing at a joint news conference with China’s Vice-Premier Ma Kai, Chancellor George Osborne expressed his delight at the new UK/Chinese deal.

“We want the UK to be China’s best partner in the West. [This guarantee] paves the way for Chinese investment in UK nuclear [to help provide] secure, reliable, low carbon electricity for decades to come.”

Energy Secretary Amber Rudd also told the BBC nuclear power is paramount for Britain’s energy security.

“We want low-carbon electricity and if we’re going to hit our ambitious [emissions reduction] targets then we have to have nuclear,” she said.

One anonymous security official told the Times in October the Chinese deal poses a threat to national security.

“There is a big division between the money men and the security side,” the security source said. “The Treasury is in the lead and it isn’t listening to anyone − they see China as an opportunity, but we see the threat.”
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:27| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

午前2時に観測ヘリ? ならばこれはUFO?





大沼安史 @BOOgandhi氏の2019/6/26のツイート
【フクイチ・ウォッチング】(2019/6)26日 〜16:40 未明にヘリとみられる7機の飛行編隊が偵察/観測に現れたとき、フクイチはやはり放射能粉塵(死の灰ダスト)を猛烈に噴き上げていました
 @Kiyoshi_IWATA @namiekuwabara
 ヘリ動画 ⇒ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POZfsIgADfQ&feature=youtu.be







ヘリではないのではないか。動きが違う。ヘリコプターだと機体がカメラのほうを向いた時しか灯りが見えない。漁船の灯火だと思う。少し位置が上だが。灯火の多いイカ釣り船が映ったこともある。F1沖で操業しているということ。


2018年03月14日 F1沖に航空機飛来か

冒頭の画像は昼間だし何かのゾンデ?
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:34| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故