ずくなしの冷や水

2019年04月05日

Saudi Arabia ready to ditch petrodollar as ‘nuclear option’ to stop NOPEC bill – reports

RT2019/4/5
Saudi Arabia ready to ditch petrodollar as ‘nuclear option’ to stop NOPEC bill – reports
Saudi Arabia is reportedly threatening to sell its oil in other currencies if the US passes a bill permitting antitrust lawsuits to be filed against OPEC members in US courts, a move which would decimate the tottering petrodollar.

If the US infringes on OPEC states' sovereign immunity and greenlights lawsuits for antitrust violations, energy officials in Riyadh are prepared to sell their oil in other currencies, according to multiple sources familiar with Saudi energy policy, one of whom told Reuters the threat has already been communicated to high-ranking US energy officials.

“The Saudis know they have the dollar as the nuclear option,” one of the sources reportedly said, while another cited Saudis as saying “let the Americans pass NOPEC and it would be the US economy that would fall apart.”

Such a move has the potential to topple the US dollar’s status as the world’s reserve currency, particularly since other OPEC members –namely Iran and Venezuela– have their own reasons to ditch the petrodollar, under US sanctions as they are, and non-OPEC oil producers like Russia also mulling such a measure.

The bill in question, called the No Oil Producing and Exporting Cartels Act (NOPEC), was first introduced in 2000, and would potentially give Washington ability to control global oil output and prices through threats of lawsuits against OPEC members.

However, it never gained significant traction until the current administration took over. Trump himself has not come out in favor of the bill, preferring to back Saudi Arabia’s political objectives in return for good behavior in the oil market, though he did speak out in favor of NOPEC in a 2011 book. Qatar, a former member of OPEC, felt threatened enough by the distant possibility of the bill’s passage to leave the oil cartel in December, however.

The Saudi riyal is pegged to the dollar, and the kingdom has nearly $1 trillion invested in the US, investments it has also mulled liquidating should NOPEC pass, according to the Saudi sources cited by Reuters. Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest oil exporter, with sales of $356 billion in 2018, and trading in oil derivatives is also largely dollar-denominated, with trade volume reaching $5 trillion on the top two global energy exchanges last year.

Sputnik2019/4/5
US Will 'Never' Allow Saudi Arabia to Become Nuclear Power - Pompeo
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - The United States will never allow Saudi Arabia to become a nuclear power and threaten its security and that of Israel, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview on Friday.

"We will never write a $150 billion check to the Saudis and hand them over the capacity to threaten Israel and the United States with nuclear weapons. Never", Pompeo said in an interview with CBS News.

The $150 billion figure is a reference to the Iran nuclear agreement negotiated by the administration of President Barack Obama.

Meanwhile, US President Donald Trump alleges that the Iran nuclear agreement, which provided sanctions relief in return for Iran's pledge to keep its nuclear program peaceful, has cost US taxpayers $150 billion.

Earlier this week, satellite images revealed that Saudi Arabia is nearing the completion of its first nuclear reactor. At the same time, US Senators Marco Rubio and Bob Fernandez urged Energy Secretary Rick Perry in a letter on 2 April to not supply any nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia given Riyadh’s troubling record, which includes the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The United States lacks any framework pact, or "123 Agreement" for any bilateral nuclear cooperation with Saudi Arabia, yet the Energy Department has already approved multiple licenses for US companies to sell nuclear energy technologies, Rubio and Fernandez said.

The situation between the countries has been intense since Trump announced in May last year the United States’ withdrawal from the nuclear agreement and the reinstatement of US sanctions against Iran. The sanctions target Iran as well as anyone who chooses to continue trading with it.

The US move has been slammed by the remaining parties to the nuclear agreement − Iran, China, Russia, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the European Union − who insist that Iran was honouring the deal.

Sputnik2019/4/4
Riyadh has been showing interest in building nuclear power plants as a mean to diversify its energy supplies as a significant part of the fossil fuel produced in the country is consumed to power its growing electricity needs.

Saudi Arabia is close to completing the construction of its first nuclear reactor in the King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology in Riyadh, Robert Kelley, a former International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) director told Bloomberg after analysing satellite images from Google Earth. Kelley said that judging by the photos it's a 30-kilowatt research reactor, which will be ready to function within a year.

The reactor itself was designed by the Argentinian company Invap SE, but the engineering was completed by Saudi specialists. Argentinian envoy to the IAEA, Rafael Mariano Grossi, has confirmed to The Guardian that Invap was in charge of designing the reactor and that it will be operational "by the end of the year roughly".

Saudi Arabia has been looking to build nuclear power plants across the country in a bid to diversify power supply sources as a part of its "Vision 2030" programme. Riyadh indicated that a significant portion of energy resources drilled in the country is being consumed by its growing power needs.

Saudi Arabia has so far only adopted the Small Quantities Protocol, regulating control over the countries that operate nominal amounts of fissile material, but doesn't include the rules and procedures allowing international bodies to conduct extensive inspections.

The news about the reactor's near completion also come amid an ongoing US Congressional investigation into the US DoE (Department of Energy) granting seven permits for American companies to transfer sensitive nuclear technologies to Riyadh, allegedly under pressure from the White House, which is seeking to cooperate with Saudi Arabia in the area of nuclear energy.

The transfer of such technologies is supposed to be preceded by the adoption of Section 123 of the US Atomic Energy Act of 1954, also called the "golden standard", by the recipient country. The "standard" is designed to ensure the non-proliferation of nuclear technologies and the peaceful nature of a nuclear programme and IAEA inspections in the country. At the same time, Riyadh has refused to adopt the "golden standard", which became a stumbling block in its negotiations with the Barack Obama administration.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:04| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

国道6号線の線量率が高いのは固有のもの、それとも運ばれてきた?

放射線量等分布マップ拡大サイトのデータが更新されています。
元図 https://ramap.jmc.or.jp/map/#lat=35.907451415053984&lon=140.03878637287082&z=12&b=std&t=undefined&s=0,0,0,0&c=20181115_dr,20190313survey,carSurveyDr
色の差がわかりやすいように色相を調整しています。縮小画像、クリックで大きな画像。


小山市と筑波山
https://ramap.jmc.or.jp/map/#lat=36.275656693604915&lon=139.95259877325438&z=11&b=std&t=undefined&s=0,0,0,0&c=20181115_dr,20190313survey,carSurveyDr


福島県では本宮市の東部、二本松市の南部に高いところがあります。
https://ramap.jmc.or.jp/map/#lat=37.53678438698183&lon=140.49186072413303&z=12&b=std&t=undefined&s=0,0,0,0&c=20181115_dr,20190313survey,carSurveyDr

次は国道6号線が入るように切り取りました。なんか6号線が他の路線に比べて高いように見えるんですけど、これは福島県の長者原辺りを走り抜けてきた車両が運んできた? それとも固有のもの? こうなるだろうと予想していた人もいるんですけどね。
https://ramap.jmc.or.jp/map/#lat=35.87430766580362&lon=140.0597030293019&z=12&b=std&t=undefined&s=0,0,0,2&c=20181115_dr,20180319survey,carSurveyDr



posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:30| Comment(3) | 福島原発事故

被爆しまくった日本人青年は兵士としては使えない

※ hiroshi ono @hiroshimilano氏の14:38 - 2019年4月4日 のツイート
もうすぐ戦争で徴兵されることになる若者も「命が惜しいから拒否」したら逮捕されて「危険思想の持主」とレッテルを張られ戦争ではなく強制労働の方へ回されるということです。結果みんな志願兵。日本のテレビは死んでいるので大半の日本人は国の腐敗臭に気付いていないし。

※ なゆた @nayuta00氏の2019/4/4のツイート
強制労働=フクイチ作業員で決まりかと。今の日本会議に支配された自民党ならやりそう。っていうか、やるでしょうね。
地方統一選挙、今週末ですが、そもそも候補者の大半が自民党という...
日本の病の深さを感じました。
可能なら、早いとここの国を出た方が良さそうです。

※ エリック ・C @x__ok氏の2019/4/4のツイート
今後、福島などでの原発(廃炉)作業員の人数が必要。作業員、一人が、100mSv/5年 以下にしなければならないので、志願者だけでは絶対に足りないのです。

・・・・・

2019/4/4に寄せられたコメント
年金受給年齢がさらに引き上げられ、困窮の度を増すことになる多くの国民。
「お国のため」に「数日間(あるいはほんの数十分!)福島に行ってがれきを片付けてくれば、一時金!」
なんて甘言にダマされ、行くことになるんでしょうかねー。
無理解で行くのならまだしも、誰でも行かなければならなくなるかも。
強制かな?それとも行かざるを得なくなるのかな?

・・・引用終わり・・・

全員参加の国民運動のような見かけのもとに、困窮者ほど長く働くような形に持っていくことはあるかもしれません。

しかし、「動員」は難しい問題もあります。

現在、F1作業員のリクルートでは、「死んでもよい人」を送ってくれと頼まれるのだそうです。これは管理人が人入れ稼業の人から直接聞きました。

今なお、F1構内は外部被ばくも多く、浮遊する放射性物質による内部被ばくも多いです。動員者を無事に帰還させようとすれば、事前の健康診断や体力測定が必要です。

入構・作業に従事する人が多ければそれだけ急病者や事故者は増えます。

F1の事業主体あるいはその元受け企業は、人集めに暴力団組織の力を借りている、あるいは借りることを容認しているとされます。重層的な雇用関係を構築することにより、労働上の問題がF1の事業主体あるいはその元受け企業に及ばないようにするためです。

「動員」により作業員を集める場合、雇用契約の当事者ははっきりし、労働災害や健康被害について「動員」の主体は責任を追及されます。

福島第一原発事故直後に福島に入ったボランティアの人たちが急死しましたが、これはボランティアですからあくまでも自己責任。「動員」ならそうはいきません。

もし、動員された人に健康被害が続出したとき、F1の事業主体の社員の家族は一手に世の中の恨みを買うことになるでしょう。F1の事業主体の社員がそのような結果をもたらす新しいスキームに賛成するとは思えません。

巨額のカネを投じた除染事業は、現ナマバラマキで住民の不満を抑えたのです。効果はほとんどありません。復興に役立つ? 復興などありえません。

F1の収束作業は、手の付けようがないというのが真の姿でしょうが、これまで8年間かけてさんざん放射性物質を飛ばして建屋に屋根をかけたりしてきましたが、肝心の使用済核燃料の収容や搬出は進んでいません。とにかく8年間水をかけ続けるだけで手いっぱいだったのです。

今の収束作業の方向性を見ると、近い将来顕著な進展は望みがたいと考えます。国民を動員してまでやることなどないのです。動員は国民の反対、反発があります。

ただ、徴兵制とリンクした強制労働の場としてはあるかもしれませんが、どんどん子供が、若い人が少なくなっていっているときに、そんなことができるでしょうか。

現在20歳前後の日本の青年たちは、大きく被爆しています。身体特性としては「脆性」が強まっています。ポキンといくことが多くなります。突然死や深刻な病の発症が増えるでしょう。

もともと兵士としての精神的な強さや耐久力は獲得していません。道路や駅構内に倒れて寝ていたような人が砲弾飛び交う戦場で生きていけますか? 戦争は極度の緊張を強います。前線に送られた兵士が隊内部の精神的な連帯もない中でやっていけるとはとても思えません。

これまで、中東やアフリカに送られた兵士の自殺(戦死なのかもしれませんが)が多いのは無理からぬことです。英語もわからないのに米軍兵士に顎で使われるのです。

F1の問題に戻れば、とにかく水をかけて冷やし、時間が経つのを待つだけ、それならそれで最低限必要なことをやっていればよいのです。いや、それしかないでしょう。

NHK2019年04月05日 09時58分
廃炉作業事業所53%が違反
去年1年間に、東京電力福島第一原子力発電所の廃炉作業に携わった事業者のうち労働環境で法令違反があった事業者が全体の53%にのぼることが福島労働局の調査でわかりました。
福島労働局は、原発事故があった平成23年から廃炉作業に携わっている事業者を対象に、労働環境などについて抜き打ちで調査を行い、結果を公表しています。
それによりますと、去年1年間に廃炉作業に携わり、労働局の調査を受けた290の事業者のうち、全体の53.1%にあたる154の事業者で労働条件や安全衛生に関する法令違反が確認されたということです。
違反が確認された廃炉関連の事業者の割合は平成26年をピークに減り続けていましたが、去年は上昇に転じ、前の年よりも14ポイントあまり高くなりました。
違反の件数は315件で、内訳を見ますと、時間外労働に対して割増賃金を適切に支払っていないなどの労働条件に関する違反が250件、健康診断を実施したのに報告書を提出していないなどの安全衛生に関する違反が65件でした。
福島労働局は、「形式的な違反が多く、違反率の上昇をもって労働環境が悪化したとは考えていない。一方で、法令を順守するための講習会に出席しなかった業者が調査の対象に含まれていることも影響している可能性があるので引き続き講習会への参加を呼びかけたい」と話しています。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:34| Comment(6) | 福島原発事故

はー この程度の画像もかなりやばいわけね









すでに常識になっていると思っていたが、確かに以前より雲の広がり方や高海水温の範囲が広がっている。8年間水をかけ続けても地下の深いところは冷やせない。地下のデブリが発熱を続け熱水や高温水蒸気が海底から出て海水温を上げ、大気中の水蒸気を増やす。

F1の事業主体は、打つ手もなく隠したい、ということだろう。

2018年03月14日 F1沖に航空機飛来か

2018年02月23日 福島第一原発沖の海の中からエネルギーが噴出している?

2018年02月20日 2018/2、F1でなかなかの景色が見られたらしい

2014年12月25日 宇宙人はF1南東海上で何を探索しているのか

2014年11月02日 大芋澤から雲が湧く 気象的な特異地点になっている?

2014年09月26日 福島第一原発は気象的に特異地点?
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:23| Comment(1) | 福島原発事故

海外ニュースから

2019/4/4、ボーイングが737 MAXの欠陥を認めて謝罪しました。エチオピア航空機の事故調査報告書で操縦士はボーイングのマニュアル通りの操作を行ったことが確認されています。ボーイングは操縦士の知識・訓練不足が原因とは言えなくなりました。

ベネズエラに対する米国のレジムチェンジ攻勢について、同国の最高裁判所が暫定大統領を自称するグアイドの不逮捕特権をはく奪する手続きを要請、実現しそうです。マドゥーロの政権サイドは離反者も出ず、自制しつつ対処してきました。
ロシアの助言を得ながら米国の威嚇に対処してきたように見えます。ラブロフは、マドゥーロ政権に否定的な南米諸国も米国の軍事侵攻は拒否することは確実だと述べています。

シリアに続いてベネズエラも米国のレジムチェンジ攻勢からの防衛にロシアが貢献です。アフガンの和平の動きにもロシアが寄与しています。普段からロシアと軍事協力関係を維持していればいざというときに助けてくれるという認識は、世界の国がまた新たにするところとなりました。

一方、ロシアが北方領土で射撃訓練を行うという通告をしたのに対しモスクワの日本大使館の参事官(大使、公使に次ぐランクです)が電話で抗議を行い、ロシア外務省が「中堅外交官」の電話抗議は「通常の外交上の対話形式に反する」という声明を発表したうえで、今後は電話での抗議は受け入れないと述べています。 事情などがよくわかりませんが、こういう発表は珍しいです。

サウジの100人に及ぶ経済使節団がイラクを訪問し、サウジ国王からの10億ドルの寄付を申し出たと伝えられています。バクダッドにスポーツ都市を建設するための費用だそうです。両国間の雪解けの動きを示すものでしょうが、ISISのスポンサーとしての責任がそれで許されるか疑問です。

リビアで二つの派閥の軍事衝突が始まる事態になっています。NATOによるリビアのレジムチェンジ以降、同国では混乱が続いています。

アフガンのカブールに駐屯する英国の落下傘部隊(特殊作戦部隊ということでしょうか)の射撃訓練で英国労働党党首コービンの顔写真が標的に使われていたことが発覚、英国国防省が調査を約束させられています。日本の自衛隊が野党党首の顔写真を射撃訓練の標的に使ったらどんな気持ちがします?
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:47| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

ボーイングが737 MAXの欠陥を認める

RT2019/4/4
‘Sorry for lives lost’: Boeing admits faulty system part of ‘chain of events’ in 737 MAX crashes
Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg has said “it’s apparent” that the 737 MAX 8’s MCAS maneuvering system contributed to two fatal air accidents. Investigators had long suspected the system’s role in the disasters.

Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 plunged into a field shortly after takeoff in March, killing all 157 people on board. Indonesian Lion Air Flight 610 nosedived into the sea last October, killing all 189 passengers and crew. Investigators noted “clear similarities” between both accidents.

"The full details of what happened in the two accidents will be issued by the government authorities in the final reports,” Muilenburg said in a video posted Thursday. “It's apparent that in both flights the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System, known as MCAS, activated in response to [the] erroneous angle of attack information," he continued.

The MCAS system reads the 737 MAX’s angle of attack (the angle of the plane’s nose) through a nose-mounted sensor. If the nose drifts too far upward, it manipulates the tail to keep the plane level and avoid a stall. However, investigators and Boeing whistleblowers claim that the sensors can deliver false readings, and the system can overcompensate, throwing the aircraft into a dive.

Muilenberg’s statement comes on the same day Ethiopian investigators determined that Flight 302’s crew “had performed all the procedures, repeatedly, provided by [Boeing], but was not able to control the aircraft.” CNN, claiming to have seen the full report, described how the pilots fought the plane’s MCAS system for the entirety of the six-minute flight, but were unable to pull the plane’s nose up and regain control.

The 737 MAX 8 is grounded worldwide following the Ethiopian Airlines disaster, and Boeing is currently previewing a software update that Muilenberg said will “eliminate the possibility” of a similar accident happening again. The update will need to be approved by air regulators worldwide before the 737 MAX will take to the sky again.

A group of Boeing engineers told the Seattle Times last month that pilots were unaware of how to override the MCAS system, and Boeing has promised to rectify this too by providing “additional educational materials.” In addition, two critical safety features that could have warned pilots of an impending dive were sold as optional extras by the manufacturer. One of these – a warning light – will now be fitted as standard.

With the troubled jet grounded worldwide, attention has since focused on the Federal Aviation Administration’s certification of the jet. A Senate investigation is now focusing on examining whether the FAA’s inspectors were properly trained, and the Department of Transport is also forming a commission to review the FAA’s certification process.

In the aftermath of the most recent crash, a group of FAA and Boeing engineers claimed that the FAA delegated much of its safety review of the 737 MAX 8 to Boeing itself, and trusted the company’s conclusions. They also claimed that Boeing downplayed safety concerns involving the MCAS system to bring the jetliner to market faster.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:11| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

なるほど そういうことかも

※ わたママ・NO WAR @wtrmama氏の2019/4/3のツイート
まぁ、キツい事言うけど、
これからの人達が70まで生きられるとは思えないから、(余程の山奥で自給自足で関西以西なら可能性がある)
年金支給開始年齢が75とかになれば、ほとんど支給しなくて済む。という算段だよ。

やずさん
その一方で「人生100年時代」とよく宣伝してますよね。
同じくよく聞く「2人に1人ががんになる時代」とどう両立するのか謎です。

鯖虎さん
人生100年はシーン別の使い分けセールストークではないでしょうか?
周りに病人が増えて不安になってきた人向けに「いまは2人に1人がガンになる時代です(みんななってますよ、保険入ってる?)」
不動産や金融商品を売りつけたいとき
「人生100年の時代、備えなくちゃね(アパート経営しませんか)」
両立してませんか?

管理人
鯖虎さん すごいですね。その通りだと思います。私と一緒に商売しませんか?
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:00| Comment(6) | 福島原発事故