ずくなしの冷や水

2018年12月07日

US Trade Deficit in October Reaches $55.5 billion, 10-Year High

FARSNEWS2018/12/7
US Trade Deficit in October Reaches $55.5 billion, 10-Year High
TEHRAN (FNA)- The US trade deficit jumped to a 10-year high in October, suggesting the tariffs imposed this year on allies and adversaries alike by US President Donald Trump to shrink the trade gap have so far been ineffective.

The US Commerce Department said the monthly trade deficit increased 1.7 percent to $55.5 billion, the highest level since October 2008 and the fifth straight month it has increased, press tv reported.

Led by shipments of medicine and cars, overall imports rose 0.2 percent to a record $266.5 billion. Exports fell 0.1 percent to $211 billion.

The trade deficit with China, a politically sensitive issue in the US, surged 7.1 percent to a record $43.1 billion in October.

The United States, the world’s largest economy, is locked in a bitter trade war with China.

The Trump administration has imposed tariffs on $250 billion worth of Chinese imports to force concessions on a list of demands that would change the terms of trade between the world’s two largest economies.

China has responded with import tariffs on $110 billion worth of American goods, including soybeans.

Trump has long railed against China’s massive trade surplus with the United States, saying it has contributed to the decline of US manufacturing and loss of factory jobs.

On Saturday, Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to halt imposing more tariffs for 90 days while they try to negotiate a deal to end the trade dispute.

In addition to the duties on Chinese goods, Washington has slapped tariffs on steel and aluminum imports into the United States this year.

The huge trade gap, along with reports of weak housing and business spending on equipment, suggests US economic growth will slow down in the fourth quarter.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:07| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

スティックパソコンの再生と活用法

パソコンが普及したとはいえ、すべての子供がパソコンを使える環境にあるかは、疑問もあります。

管理人の知る範囲では、これだけ古いパソコンがあふれていますから古いパソコンがパソコンの入手が難しい子供の手に渡るルートがあってもよいと思うのですが。

今、最も安くネットパソコンを用意しろと求められた場合に、管理人は中古のスティックパソコンと中古のディスプレイ(モニターとも呼ばれます)、そしてゼロSIMとモバイルルーターの組み合わせを選ぶでしょう。

中古のスティックパソコンは安ければ7千円程度。中古のディスプレイは2千円程度で使えるものが入手できます。(処分してもカネがかかりますからタダでも引き取ってもらえればありがたいのです)
ゼロSIMが申込時の費用が4千円弱、モバイルルーター5千円程度(SIMフリーなら古いスマホも使えます)

(LINUXプリインストールのスティックパソコンには新品で7千円程度のものがありますが、お勧めしません。フリーソフトの豊富さではなんといってもWindowsです)

2万円で一応ネットのできるパソコンが調達できます。ネット接続を省けば1万円です。新品のキーボードとマウスを加えても1万2千程度。

知り合いの子供さん、家庭の事情でパソコンが入手できないようでしたら、このシステムを作って貸し付けるというアイディアは、いかがでしょう。スティックパソコンは、電源がUSB、5Vですから電気を食いません。

中古のスティックパソコンの再生法は、お尋ねがあれば詳しくご説明します。再生は2時間もあればできるでしょう。Windowsソフトの更新が必要になりますからネット環境は必要です。
(当面、初期化から調整までの作業を要するスティックパソコンがありませんが、作業することになれば画像をキャプチャーしておきます)

中古のスティックパソコンは、ネットオークションでもありますが、中古品を扱う実店舗で1か月程度の保証がついているものが安心です。不良品の場合、返品ができます。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:30| Comment(0) | デジタル・インターネット

UK has provided ‘guarantees’ Assange won’t be extradited to face death penalty

RT2018/12/6
UK has provided ‘guarantees’ Assange won’t be extradited to face death penalty – Ecuador’s president
Britain has provided enough guarantees that Julian Assange will not be extradited to any country where he would face the death penalty if he leaves the Ecuadorian embassy in London, according to Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno.

Speaking during a radio interview on Thursday, Moreno said his administration has received written assurances that the UK will not extradite Assange to any nation where he will face the death penalty.

That has long been a concern for Assange and those advocating for him, as he could potentially face the death penalty if extradited to the US for his leak of a huge trove of diplomatic cables in 2010. He faces charges of espionage, conspiracy, theft of government property, and computer fraud in the US, and Donald Trump's administration has stated that the Wikileaks founder's arrest is a top priority.

Moreno didn't say that his country would force Assange out of the embassy, but said the Wikileaks founder's legal team is considering its next steps.

"There is a path for Mr. Assange to take the decision to exit into near freedom," Moreno said in the local radio interview, while noting that the whistleblower still faces jail time in the UK for violating bail terms when he sought asylum to avoid being extradited to Sweden, where he was wanted for questioning in a sexual assault investigation.

However, the UK has reportedly told Ecuador that his jail time for skipping bail would not exceed six months.

Assange and the Ecuadorian embassy, which the 47-year-old has called home since 2012, have experienced tensions in recent months, with Ecuador cutting off Assange's communications in March, after he discussed topics online that could have damaged the country's diplomatic relations. Those included tensions between London and Moscow and Catalonian separatism.

Ecuador also issues a nine-page memo which informed Assange that he must refrain from making political statements and clean the bathroom in the embassy. He was told that his cat would be confiscated if he didn't take better care of its "well-being, food, and hygiene."

Assange responded by suing Ecuador, accusing it of violating his "fundamental rights and freedoms."

Addressing Assange's residency in the embassy, Moreno said: "I do not like the presence of Mr. Assange in the Ecuadorean embassy, but we have been respectful of his human rights and with that respect in mind we think that six years is too long for someone to remain nearly incarcerated in an embassy."
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:23| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

WindowsソフトのWindows10への集約作業

この記事は、私のメモです。Windowsソフトのバージョンごとの評価に一家言をお持ちの方とは見解が異なります。それぞれがご自分の好みと信念でお決めください。とやかくお節介を焼いているつもりはありません。

今日は思い立ってCDやDVDの整理をしました。Windows7の機械では、毎日のようにデータのバックアップをしていましたが、それにDVDを使っていました。

管理人の場合は、テキストでなく画像ファイルが圧倒的なボリュームを占めますが、自分で作成したグラフよりもカメラの画像のほうが格段にかさばります。

Windows10では、日々のバックアップシステムがないんですね。システムは購入後にバックアップを取っています。

一般のファイルは、ドキュメントのディレクトリから選択指定してDVDにコピーすればよいので、手動でやれば済みます。

古いパソコンを使っていた5年間にストレージの環境は大きく変わっていたんですね。マイクロSDカードなどは36GBなどという大容量のものでも値下がりしています。ただ、長期保存の面ではCDやDVDが優れているはずです。

あと古いハードディスクへの保存も併用していますが、どれが一番頼りになるのやら。

管理人は、相当数のWindows10のスティックパソコンを管理しています。不具合が出て里帰りするたびにWindowsのアップデートをし、他のソフトの健全性もチェックしてリフレッシュさせます。

最近、Windows10の更新回数が多いです。常用のパソコンでは意識しませんが、Windows10の32bitパソコンは再起動待ちなどでよく停止します。

一方、予備で置いてあるWindows7の機械は、何か月かごとに電源を入れて稼働することを確認しますが、こちらのWindowsソフト更新回数は少ないです。それにWindows10はドライバーなども頻繁に更新されます。セキュリティ関係は毎月1回以上の回数で。

Windowsの提供メーカーは、完全にWindows10に注力先を絞っています。それはそうでしょう。Windows7、8、8.1とかそれぞれに更新ソフトを用意するのは大変な手間。手を抜きたくなるでしょう。

Windows7は、古いソフトを動かすために維持する考えでしたが、Windows10では他の古いフリーソフトなども動きます。いけるのではないかと期待してWindows7をWindows10にアプグレードすることにしました。

午後6時半ころから始めて1時間半。なんとかいけそうです。2時間経過しましたが、プログラムの構成作業が続いています。2時間半で終わりました。組み込んでいた古いソフトも使えるようです。

インストールされたWindows10のバージョンはWindows10 Home 1809。
高速起動にはなっていません。Firefoxを既定のブラウザに指定しようとしますが、設定画面でFirefoxが出てきません。
それまで使っていたファイルはそのまま残っているようです。全部は確認していませんが。
特におかしなところはないと判断してCドライブのクリーンアップをしました。20数GB空き領域が増えました。ブラウザの応答が遅かったのですが、デフラグもかけたら反応が早くなりました。
ツイッターの動画が再生できませんでしたが、ツイッターにログインして再生できるようになりました。他のSNSの動画も動くように。

この予備の機械では普段は特別の作業はしませんからウェブサイトを見る程度になるでしょう。でもそれだけなら1万円のスティックパソコンで十分です。大きなモニターが4、5千円で売られていたりします。

私の場合、老化のためでしょう。Windows7の操作方法がすぐに浮かんで来なくなったのです。LINUXにも挑戦しましたが、管理人のパソコン使用目的ではうまくニーズが満たされませんでした。アンドロイドでもそうですが、LINUXの仲間はドラッグアンドドロップができないのが不便です。

Windows10を使い始めたのが1年前、少し遅れてスティックパソコンのWindows10を扱い始め、そしてLINUX。これは結局戦線には並びませんでした。アイフォン、アンドロイドと遍歴が続きました。

今は、パソコンは自分で組み立てる物ではなく、バランスの取れた完成品を買うのが結局一番安いです。完成品なら中国、台湾製。

中古を買う手もありますが、私は中古はスティックパソコンしか買っていません。後で知っただけですが、スティックパソコンは工場出荷段階へ戻すのが楽なのです。もともとこれはスマホに使われるような心臓部をコンパクトな形でパソコンに仕上げたものです。

アクセス記録を見ると、WindowsXPを使っている方もまだおられます。ネットを閲覧しメールを出すだけならまだ使えると思います。ソフトはいじらない。これが鉄則です。ただ、ハードディスクの容量が一杯にならないようときどきハードディスクのクリーンアップ、メールサーバーの容量の空きを確保することにだけ留意されたらよいでしょう。

ドンキの自分パソコンがオークションに出るようになっています。あまり安くありません。使ってみたいと思いますが、もう置き場所もありません。

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 13:57| Comment(0) | デジタル・インターネット

住宅過剰時代 日本の歴史上初めての事態

日本の関東圏でも都市近郊では空き家が増えていることは前から気づいていました。

2016年11月14日
陸の孤島は姨捨団地

2015年09月14日
歩いていると空き家が多い 千葉市営住宅に白骨遺体 

地方では、自治体が貸家のあっせんをするところも何年も前から現れています。取り上げたことがあったような気もしますが、記事が見当たりません。そこにRTが日本の空き家問題を取り上げました。

RT2018/12/5
Japan giving away free homes to fill millions of 'ghost' houses
Japan is giving citizens free homes and selling them at heavily discounted prices in an effort to fill the estimated 8.2 million vacant ‘ghost’ houses cursed by Japanese superstition.
Most of the homes are located in rural areas that younger generations have left in favor of city life. To meet the strict requirements for the scheme family members must be under the age of 43 and have children young enough to attend junior school. They must also agree to stay in the town permanently.
Japan’s population has dropped by over 100,000 in the last decade. It currently stands at 127 million but that number is expected to tumble to about 88 million by 2065.
It's predicted that by 2033 more than 20 million houses, (30 percent of all Japanese homes) will be abandoned. By 2040, nearly 900 towns and villages across Japan will no longer exist, leaving Akiya as their last bid for survival.
In Japan purchasing an ‘Akiya’ home can be considered a ‘social failure’ and many express concerns over the unknown abandoner of the property and what rights they may have if they should claim ownership one day.
Many of the houses remain vacant because they are associated with suicide, murder or ‘lonely deaths’ and so have been deemed ‘unlucky’ by Japanese superstition. However the price of new builds in Japan average at $790,000, leaving an ‘Akiya’ home the only option for many young families.
The homes are part of the ‘Akiya’ scheme – meaning ‘vacant’ or ‘abandoned’ – developed to help young families get onto the property ladder, while also addressing the growing number of deserted properties.
The scheme gives homes to young families for free, or for a very low price, to encourage people to occupy the, often spacious homes, located in the Japanese countryside. Local governments have also been handing out subsidies to renovate the properties if they have become decrepit over the years.

この記事はあまり出来がよくありません。新築住宅の平均価格が79万ドル、8,900万円。どこの話だ! 
ですが、地方圏で空き家が増え、自治体がその解消のために苦心している実態は伝えています。

ここでは、栃木市の例が取り上げられています。栃木駅から浅草まで鈍行で970円、1時間半。特急ですと2,100円で1時間8分。


栃木市空き家バンク あったか住まいるバンク

このサイトを見ると、1993年築の5LDKが1,000万円。25年経っていますが外見からはそうは見えない。250万円、680万円などというものも。

これだけ安くても飛ぶ売れ行きというわけでもないようです。東京に通勤するのはつらいです。千葉市の郊外でも鉄道の駅から離れたところは空き家が目立っています。

地方では長いこと人口減が続いています。勤め先が減っている、若い人は自治体にでも勤めないと地元に居続けるのは難しい。都市に出ないと就職先が見つけづらいという事情は強まっているのではないでしょうか。

そして人口減です。高齢世帯が櫛の歯が抜けるように消えていくとそれまで居住していた住宅が空きます。若い人は通勤の便を考えてより都市に近いところに移っていく。

遺族が残された家の処分に困ることも増えているでしょう。固定資産税はかかる、火災や崩壊を避けるために家を取り壊すにもカネがかかる。それならば売り払ってしまえ、と家が投げ売りされるということではないかと思います。

日本の住宅、特に一戸建て住宅の耐用年数は40年くらいのものでしょうか。1978年ころにできた家は40年経過。子供が受け継げば改築でしょう。そういう家も見られます。

ですが、地方ほど受け継いで住む人もいない家が増えてくるでしょう。空き家が増えれば価格も下がります。資産の保全を住宅に期待した人は当てが外れます。

売ったカネで介護施設の入居一時金を賄うことはどんどん難しくなっていくでしょう。

これからは、不動産は持たない、という方が増えるでしょう。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:08| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

米海軍機が日本沖で墜落

朝日2018年12月6日13時01分
米軍2機が空中接触し墜落 2人発見、5人なお捜索中
古城博隆
米軍岩国基地(山口県)所属のFA18戦闘攻撃機とKC130空中給油機が6日午前1時40分ごろ、高知県の室戸岬沖、南南東約100キロの海上で訓練中に空中接触し、墜落した。防衛省によると、自衛隊が2人を発見し、残る5人の捜索を続けている。民間船舶などの被害は確認されていないという。
 在日米海兵隊は、事故の詳細について「調査中」とのコメントを発表し、「海上自衛隊の捜索救助活動に感謝する」とした。「難易度の高い、夜間の空中給油訓練をしていた可能性がある」(防衛省幹部)という。
 防衛省によると、戦闘攻撃機には2人、空中給油機には5人が乗っていた。第5管区海上保安本部(神戸市)から災害派遣要請を受け、自衛隊の航空機10機、艦艇3隻を現場海域へ派遣。航空自衛隊の航空機が海上で、戦闘攻撃機の乗員1人を発見し、午前5時40分ごろ、海上自衛隊のヘリコプターで救助し、午前8時過ぎ、米軍岩国基地に運んだ。容体は安定している。海自艦が正午ごろ、もう1人を引き上げた。安否は不明という。

・・・引用終わり・・・

やはり接触事故でしたね。米軍は事故が多いです。

KC-130 refueling aircraft and a F/A-18 fighter jetとあるから給油訓練時の接触か? 岩国基地から飛び立って日本沖で訓練をしていた。乗組員合計7人。

RT2018/12/6
US Marine aircraft suffer 'mishap' off Japanese coast, search-and-rescue underway
The US Marine Corps says two of its aircraft were involved in a "mishap" off the coast of Japan, and a search-and-rescue operation is underway. Very few details have been made public after the initial USMC news release.

Rescue operations are underway off the coast of Japan for survivors of an aviation “mishap” during a training exercise, according to the USMC.

Reports citing Marines officials indicate the incident involved a KC-130 refueling aircraft and a F/A-18 fighter jet, carrying 7 personnel in total. The aircraft had taken off from Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan at around 2am local time on Thursday.

Japanese rescue crews have so far found one Marine, while the other six are still missing, according to Marine Expeditionary Force spokeswoman, Lieutenant-Colonel Kelly Frushour.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:15| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

テロのある国ない国

チャーバハールは、イラン南部の港湾都市です。2018/12/6朝自爆攻撃車両の爆発で死者2名、負傷者数名が出ています。負傷者27名説も。イランは各地でテロリストの攻撃が発生しています。ざっと思い出してみると、エジプト、イエメン、アフガニスタン、トルコ、イラク、シリア、リビア、チュニジア、ロシアも。フィリピン、インドネシア。フランスとドイツ、英国はちょっと違うでしょうか。
テロリストの攻撃がないのは、サウジ、UAE、バーレーン、クエート、カタール、イスラエル、レバノン。ヨルダンはあったような気がします。ウクライナは政府自体がテロリストのようなもの。

こうやって並べるとどの国がテロの輸出国であるかがわかります。

FARSNEWS2018/12/6
Ansar Al-Forqan Terrorist Group Likely Responsible for Chabahar Attack
TEHRAN (FNA)- Ansar al-Forqan terrorist group has reportedly claimed responsibility for the Thursday morning suicide blast in Iran's Southeastern city of Chabahar which killed at least 2 people and wounded several others.

Foreign media outlets said that Ansar al-Forqan has claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack but no official has yet confirmed the report.

"A bomb blast was heard some minutes ago near a police station on a street in Chabahar city and security forces and aid groups were immediately deployed in the region," Deputy Governor-General of Sistan and Balouchestan province for Security and Law Enforcement Affairs Mohammad Hadi Mara'ashi told FNA on Thursday.

He added that the bomb which was planted inside a car killed 2 people and wounded 3 others.

Local sources also said that at least 2 law enforcement police have been killed in the terrorist attack. The suicide bomber meant to open his path into the Law Enforcement command center, but was forced to stop where he blew up himself and the car.

Meantime, Caretaker of Chabahar city's Governor-General Office Bameri confirmed the death and injury of a number of people in the bomb blast, stressing that conditions are under control now.

He added that the bomb was planted inside a pickup truck near the Law Enforcement Police's station.

"A number of women, children and local business owners are among the wounded people who were transferred to Imam Ali (AS) hospital," Bameri said, but did not specify the numbers.

But the latest reports by Chabahar medical officials said that 27 wounded people have so far been admitted to the city's hospitals, among them a pregnant woman and a 16-year-old adolescent.

Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Force Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour visited the blast site on Thursday.

Also, the chief commander of Chabahar's Law Enforcement Police dismissed media claims that he was killed in the terrorist attack.

In June 2017, the IRGC Ground Force killed the ringleader of Ansar al-Forqan terrorist group, Jalil Qanbar Zehi, in clashes in the heights of Qasr-e Qand region, Southeastern Iran.

IRGC's public relations office announced in a statement at the time that the IRGC Ground Force destroyed a Takfiri terrorist team in Qasr-e Qand in the Southeastern province of Sistan and Balouchestan.

Several terrorists were killed and wounded in clashes with the IRGC forces in Qasr-e Qand region, including the ringleader of Ansar al-Forqan, it added.

The statement said that after being tipped off about the presence of a Takfiri terrorist group in Qasr-e Qand region, several units of IRGC ground troops were dispatched to the scene and attacked the terrorists.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:49| Comment(0) | 国際・政治