ずくなしの冷や水

2018年11月10日

How Khashoggi was killed: Erdogan says chilling audio sent to Saudi Arabia, US, UK, France & Germany

RT2018/11/10
How Khashoggi was killed: Erdogan says chilling audio sent to Saudi Arabia, US, UK, France & Germany
The recordings that could reveal the killing of Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi embassy in Turkey in shocking detail have been shared with France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UK, and the US, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said.

“They all know since they all listened to the conversations and everything,” Erdogan said in a televised speech on Saturday.

Erdogan also accused Saudi Arabia of knowing that the killer of the former Washington Post columnist is among a group of 15 Saudis who touched down in Turkey the day prior to the killing, leaving again for Riyadh in the hours following Khashoggi’s death.

“Saudi Arabia could resolve this by making this 15 talk,” Erdogan said. “The murderers are surely among this 15 or 18, there's no need to look elsewhere.”

FARSNEWS2018/11/10
US, France Want More Details on Khashoggi Killing
TEHRAN (FNA)- US President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron agreed on Saturday that the Saudi authorities needed to shed full light on the murder in Turkey last month of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a French presidency source said.

The two leaders also agreed that the Khashoggi affair should not be allowed to cause further destabilisation in the Middle East and that it could create an opportunity to find a political resolution to the war in Yemen, according to the official, World News reported.

Saudi Arabia, which has faces global criticism and potential sanctions over the murder of Khashoggi in its consulate in Turkish city of Istanbul in early October, leads a coalition battling Ansarullah forces in Yemen.

FARSNEWS2018/11/10
Whistle-Blower: Saudi King Unable to Complete Provincial Trips for Health Conditions
TEHRAN (FNA)- Saudi whistle-blower Mujtahid, who is believed to be a member of or have a well-connected source in the royal family, revealed that Saudi King Salman has not been able to complete his recent visit to the country's provinces and returned to Riyadh for bad health conditions.

Mujtahid disclosed the news on his twitter page on Saturday.

"The Saudi king is now in a specialized hospital. His return to Riyadh was not planned because he was due to travel to al-Jawf from Ha'el region and then go to other areas but his son, Mohammed, decided to bring him back to Riyadh after his health conditions aggrevated," he wrote.

The news came as the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, a prominent Saudi journalist, has triggered an escalation of criticism against Saudi authorities. The journalist went missing after visiting the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul in early October, while Riyadh eventually acknowledged that he had been killed inside the building.

Saudi Arabia attempted to cover up the killing by initially insisting that Khashoggi had left the consulate. It then changed its narrative, saying the journalist died in fistfight. Later, Saudi Arabia admitted Khashoggi was killed in a premeditated murder, but that to killing was an unplanned "rogue operation".

Turkish and Saudi officials have carried out joint inspections of the consulate and the consul's residence, but Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said some Saudi officials were still trying to cover up the crime.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:54| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

アンドロイドスマホの取り扱いに閉口

アンドロイドタブレットを入手したので使わねば損とカスタマイズに励んでいます。

一番の印象は、
2018年11月03日
アンドロイドスマホは個人情報収集機器

それに、手元のアンドロイドタブレットはdocomoのバラマキスマホとからかわれているものですから、docomoのソフトがたくさん入っています。

一番煩わしいのかDメニュー。トップ画面を上にスワイプするとニュースなどが現れます。ですが、芸能人のゴシップなどどうでもよい記事ばかり。なんとかしてこれを消したいとあちこちいじった結果、これが消えました。

あと、docomoのソフトは、片っ端から消えるものは消し、無効にできるものは無効にしました。

残るのは、Map、インターネットブラウザー、カメラ、電卓、音声レコーダー、ギャラリー(画像を見る)程度でしょう。災害用キットは、音声通話ができないとつまり電話番号がないと使えない。他にも電話番号がないと使えないものがあります。

GoogleのMapは、アンドロイドスマホで見ると、衛星画像の撮影時点が新しいです。

ChromeブラウザーでGoogle検索を行うと、パソコンでやる場合と違って出てこないサイトやページがあります。そして、アドレスを打ち込んでもマイナーなサイト、ページは見つからないと表示されます。
(この辺はGoogleの将来的な戦略を示唆するものかもしれません。今でもエキテンなどのサイトはオプション料金を払うと表示順が繰り上がる仕組みになっているようです)

EUがGoogleにアンドロイドスマホメーカーにChromeブラウザーやGoogle検索のバンドルを要求するのを止めろと命じたのは、見識です。

当局の意向や金の払いの良し悪しで検索しても出てこないサイトが増えることは大いにありうるだろうと思います。

Googleの検索エンジンは、原発1基分程度の電力を使っていると言われたこともありました。

ツイッターでも、facebookでも、事業主体が一方的にサービスの提供条件を決めています。消費者はそれを受け入れるかどうかの選択ができるだけです。ツイッター社も、facebook、Googleも別にそのサービスを安定的に供給する法的義務など負っていません。

これまでスマホを何種類か使ってみて、スティックパソコンにバッテリーと液晶画面とセルラー回線の送受信装置を付けたものと何も変わらない。いろいろな使えないソフトが盛りだくさん乗っかっているだけとの印象を強めています。

アンドロイドスマホはOSのライセンス料がいらないので価格競争力があり普及しているということではないでしょうか。

アンドロイドスマホでパソコンによるネット閲覧と同じような利便性を望むのは無理ですね。このスマホは、カメラと地図閲覧用そしてプレゼンテーションに特化させて使うしかないかもしれません。

自分のブログを呼び出して、そこにリンクを張ったサイトであれば、マイナーなものでも表示させることができることがわかりました。これはブログがクロームに渡すリンク先情報を辿っているからなんですね。

自分のブログの冒頭に書いてあるリンク先の文字を大きくしタッチしやすくしました。少し見直します。

このスマホは、カメラと地図閲覧、あらかじめリンク先を掲げたサイトの閲覧、そしてプレゼンテーションに使えることになりました。

ニュースサイトとツイッターのリンクも載せることにしました。ツイッターのアカウントは、スマホに覚えさせます。

それにしてもなんでChromeを使うのにログインが必要なの?? 

他の方のスマホの使い方は知りませんが、メール、ショートメール、電話、カメラ機能が主なところで、後はゲーム、趣味のサイトの閲覧のようですね。

ニュースを読み、ツイートをしているような方は少ない?

そんな風に感じましたがいかがでしょう。そうだとすると7万、8万もするスマホ、タブレットは無駄そのものですよね。私の買ったスマホで十分足りる、そんな風に思います。

気づいたことを追記していきます。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:55| Comment(0) | デジタル・インターネット

海霧なるものはこんなに濃くてさーっと通り過ぎていくものなんですか 2

2018/7/16 02-11-24 4号機側から


2018/7/16 02-14-24 1号機側から


2018/7/16 02-23-24 4号機側から

上の画像が決定的です。海霧ではありません。4号機側のどこかから蒸気が出ています。共用プールかその北側、さらにもう一つ北側の建物の辺りです。共用プールは地下に被害が生じたとされていますが、復旧策の発表がありません。

2018/7/16 02-26-24 1号機側から


・・・・・

海霧であれば、F1構内広しとは言え、1号機側と4号機側でこんなに濃さが違うでしょうか。1号機北側から4号機南側まで約430mです。

2018/7/19 15-26-50 4号機側から


2018/7/19 15-32-50 1号機側から


2018/7/19 15-38-50 4号機側から


※ 中川ひろじ @nakagawahiroji氏の2018/11/3のツイート
おしどりマコ&ケントークライブ。東京電力の記者会見をライブで見ていた。自分が一番知りたいことを聞くことにした。「毎晩上がる白い煙は何ですか?」、東京電力は「水蒸気」と答えたので、「その水蒸気には放射能が含まれているのか」と聞くと「含まれている」と答えた。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:18| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

カキによる食中毒多発

※ 桃夏 @momoran0306氏の2018/10/29のツイート
昨日カキ小屋で食べすぎて、お腹壊して人生で3位以内に入るくらいの激腹痛で汗がたれるくらい汗だくで食べたもの全部吐いてほんと救急車呼ぶレベルで気絶する痛みだったのでもうカキ小屋誘わないでください顔3(かなしいカオ)顔3(かなしいカオ)
・・・福岡の人だ。次は気絶だけで済まない恐れ。

※ 管理人が聞いた話。
関東に住む20代半ばの男性。2018/11初めに広島に旅行。生ガキを食べたそうだ。
週明け、胃腸炎で仕事を休んだと。1週間ほど休む見込みというからかなり重症だ。

※ itou kino @ItouKino氏の2018/11/6のツイート
どるぴんさんも大変でしたね
急性肝炎は、対応が遅れると生死にかかわる怖い病気です
やっぱりお寿司は厳重注意食品ですかね
周りでは、夏の間は控えていた人達が、涼しくなったからと言って、寿司やら牡蠣やらを食べ始めました
クワバラクワバラ、です ショッキング
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 12:07| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

BTS という韓国のポップ音楽グループ知っていました?

k-pop giants BTS というグループのこと、全く知りませんでした。Jiminが「自民」のことかと思っていたため、全然この記事の意味が分かりませんでした。

※ なうちゃん(弱い自分を恥じないこと、弱い誰かを笑わないこと) @nauchan0626氏の2018/11/9のツイート
原爆を落とした米国には何も言えない癖に、過去に「原爆Tシャツ」を着ていた韓国のアーティストには居丈高な態度で振る舞い、日本のTVに出演をさせない。この傲慢さは、米国には卑屈なほどの態度で接する癖に、韓国の政治家には攻撃的な言動を繰り返す日本の政治家の卑小さをよく反映しているのです。


RT2018/11/9
K-Pop star’s mushroom cloud t-shirt bombs in Japan
A t-shirt depicting the US atomic bombing of Hiroshima has caused an explosion of controversy in Japan and prompted a TV station to cancel a performance by k-pop giants BTS.

The group was set to perform on TV Asahi on Friday, but the network pulled the plug after images of member Jimin wearing the controversial t-shirt sparked outrage online, the Japan Times reports.

The t-shirt had an image of an atomic bomb explosion with the words, “patriotism our history liberation Korea” written repeatedly on it.
The t-shirt appeared to reference the end of the Japanese occupation of Korea, which ended in 1945 after the US dropped two atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Jimin is reported to have worn the t-shirt on the anniversary of the end of the occupation in August, but the images went viral this week.


“The T-shirt that one of the members wore made headlines and became controversial,” TV Asahi explained in a statement announcing the cancelled performance. The network said it talked to the record label about the shirt and then decided to cancel the appearance.

Unsurprisingly, BTS fans are pretty unhappy with the news. While some said they understood how it could be seen as controversial, others defended the shirt as being more about Korea’s liberation than the bombing of Japan.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:32| Comment(0) | 社会・経済

F1原子炉注水を止め冷却状況確認へ

NHK2018年11月09日 13時02分
原子炉注水を止め冷却状況確認へ
福島第一原子力発電所2号機の「燃料デブリ」の冷却状況を調べるため、東京電力は、来年3月をめどに、原子炉への注水を7時間止めて温度の変化などを確認する試験を行うと発表しました。
安定して原子炉に注水ができるようになってから注水量をゼロにするのは初めてで、東京電力は、温度変化を適切に評価し緊急時の対応に生かしたいとしています。
福島第一原発1号機から3号機では、原子炉格納容器の内部に溶け落ちた核燃料と構造物が混じり合った「燃料デブリ」がありますが、東京電力によりますと、原子炉の温度は注水によって30度前後で安定しています。
東京電力は、事故などで注水が止まった場合、原子炉の温度は1時間におよそ5度上昇すると評価していますが、この評価は空気中などに熱が放出される自然放熱が考慮されておらず、考慮した場合、1時間あたりおよそ0.2度の上昇にとどまるということです。
このため、東京電力は、注水を止めて実際に上昇する温度を確認する試験を行うことになりました。
試験はまず、来年1月をめどに、注水量を7日間程度、現在の半分の1時間あたり1.5トンに減らし、影響を調べた上で、来年3月をめどに注水を7時間止めて温度の変化などを確認するということです。
安定して原子炉に注水ができるようになってから、注水量をゼロにするのは初めてです。
東京電力の想定では、7時間の注水の停止で温度の上昇は1.4度ほどにとどまる見込みですが、想定を大きく上回って、温度が15度上昇した場合は注水を再開するということです。
東京電力は、温度の変化を適切に評価し、地震や津波などの際の緊急時の対応に生かしていきたいとしています。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:53| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故