ずくなしの冷や水

2018年11月08日

ピンポイント攻撃に核兵器を使用することは悪魔と遊ぶことと同じ

米国で核兵器の再整備を求める声が出ています。まだ詳しく報道されていませんが、限定的局地的な核兵器の使用を想定しているようです。局地的なものであっても、放射性物質は飛散します。
先進国の国民はすでに被爆の蓄積があります。日本に来ていろいろな体調不良を起こすのは欧米の国民です。アジアの国民が短期間にそのような体調不良を起こした例は少ないです。
米国民も被爆は大きいのですが、北米大陸には放射性物質が飛ばないとでも考えているのでしょうか。核兵器の更新を行えば、必ず放射性物質が漏えいし、放射性廃棄物も増えます。
ロシアの指摘は正しいです。被爆蓄積の大きい日本人にとっては深刻な問題です。

FARSNEWS2018/11/8
Washington Playing with Devil: Russian Diplomat Warns US Against Limited Nuclear War Strategy
TEHRAN (FNA)- The strategy of a limited use of nuclear weapons, developed in the United States, would lead to global catastrophe rather than victory in a possible war, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters on Thursday.

"Voices have been getting louder in the United States that seek to increase the role of nuclear weapons and expand the possibilities of the US nuclear arsenal," the diplomat said, noting that the need for this line is explained by the "mythical Russian threat", TASS reported.

This disturbing approach was echoed by Elbridge Colby, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategy and Force Development in the Foreign Affairs magazine. The former high-ranking Pentagon official calls for not just stepping up America’s nuclear potential but in fact for preparing to carry out "limited nuclear operations".

"I want a clarification: where would these limited operations be carried out?" Zakharova asked, adding that "on what continent would this strategy be fulfilled, if it was fulfilled?"

This stance is not just an assumption of a retired military officer, she noted.

"Similar theses are enshrined in the updated US nuclear doctrine, which was published in early February," she said, adding that "moreover, Washington has already announced plans for creating nuclear warheads and the means of delivering them, which are designed to be used in the framework of this strategy. Judging by this, US analysts have started seriously considering the concept of a limited nuclear war and apparently, some of them have thought this over and assessed that the US and its allies would be able to gain a victory in it".

Russia believes that this policy is "irresponsible and very dangerous," the diplomat stressed, stating that "we are firmly convinced that there can be no victors in a nuclear war and it should never be waged".

"Using nuclear weapons in pinpoint attacks is tantamount to playing with the devil," Zakharova cautioned.

These provisions are included in the current deals with the US on reducing the nuclear threat, including the 1971 Agreement to Reduce the Risk of Outbreak of Nuclear War Between the USA and USSR and the 1973 Agreement on the Prevention of Nuclear War, she noted.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:47| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

Russia: Thousands of Corpses from US-Led Airstrikes Found Under Syria's Raqqa Rubble

FARSNEWS2018/11/8
Russia: Thousands of Corpses from US-Led Airstrikes Found Under Syria's Raqqa Rubble
TEHRAN (FNA)- The bodies of over 8,000 Syrians killed in the bombing raids carried out by the US and the coalition led by it have been found in mass graves in Syria’s Raqqa after the rubble was partially cleared away, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Thursday.

"Last week, the Syrian government, in its letters addressed to the UN secretary general and the UN Security Council president, provided the tragic statistics on the victims of the coalition’s bombing raids in the city of Raqqa during its ‘liberation’ from ISIL (known as ISIS or Daesh)," she noted, TASS reported.

"The bodies of over 4,000 people were found while clearing away the rubble in two of the city’s residential neighborhoods left over from the airstrikes and also around the stadium and the zoo. Those were mainly women, the elderly and children. In addition, a mass grave where more than 2,500 people were buried was uncovered at a farm near a pediatric clinic and the National Hospital, while another burial site was opened near Al-Panorama where 1,500 bombing raids’ victims were buried," Zakharova added.

"The letters stressed that to date just two percent of the rubble had been cleared away in Raqqa, which had been literally razed to the ground," Zakharova emphasized.

According to the diplomat, the statistics turned out to be in stark contrast with "the hysterical reaction expressed by the US and other Western countries with respect to protecting Syrians’ rights", and "the information provided in recent reports by various Western NGOs on the situation in Raqqa".

The Raqqa Governorate and its capital of the same name served as the main outpost for the Daesh terror group in Syria. The city of Raqqa was recaptured from the terrorists last October by predominately-Kurdish units, which form part of the Syrian Democratic Forces backed by the US-led coalition.

Moscow and Damascus have drawn attention to the situation in Raqqa on numerous occasions. On November 29, Russian Permanent Representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzya said that the US and its allies were trying "to hide the dire consequences of their military operation" to liberate the Syrian city. For its part, Damascus sent a letter to the UN, which laid the blame for the bloody carnage on the US-led coalition, whose air raids claimed thousands of lives, while the city itself was razed to the ground.

2017年10月30日
米国主導同盟は彼らによる犠牲者の遺体を超えてラッカ解放を祝っている

2017年10月25日
ラッカの中心部はこんなに破壊されている

2017年10月21日
ラッカの街の8割が米軍とクルドの共同作戦で破壊された
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 23:04| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

イスラエルのソフトがサウジのジャーナリスト追跡に使われた

FARSNEWS2018/11/7
US Whistle-Blower: Israeli Software Was Used to Track Saudi Journalist
TEHRAN (FNA)- US whistle-blower Edward Snowden accused the Israel cyber intelligence firm NSO Group Technologies of "selling a digital burglary tool" which he claimed had been used to track Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was killed in Turkey last month.

Technology made by an Israeli company was used to target groups of journalists in Mexico and other problematic areas, including Khashoggi, Snowden, who leaked classified NSA information, told a conference in Israel on Tuesday.

The whistle-blower spoke via video conference from an undisclosed location in Russia at an event organized by Israeli-based strategic, corporate, tech and financial communications firm OH! Orenstein Hoshen.

He accused NSO firm of “selling a digital burglary tool” and stressed that even if some good actors are using their software, “it is not just being used for catching criminals and stopping terrorist attacks…not just for saving lives, but for making money…such a level of recklessness…actually starts costing lives”.

It was NSO’s software, he stated, that was used to track Khashoggi, who was killed in the Saudi Arabian consulate in Turkish city of Istanbul early October.

FARSNEWS2018/10/29
Arab Daily: Hi-Tech Israeli Spyware Transferred to S. Arabia
TEHRAN (FNA)- A leading Arab newspaper reported that Saudi Arabia has signed a secret contract with Israel, mediated by a western country, to buy advanced spying equipment.

The Arabic-language Khaleej Online news website reported on Monday that the talks between Riyadh and Tel Aviv on the purchase of the spyware were held in the Western states, including Britain and the US, adding that Washington is fully aware of the contents and results of the negotiations.

According to the report, the contract is worth $250mln and a number of spying devices have been transferred to Riyadh and a technical team has been sent to train the Saudis on how to operate the equipment.

Relevant reports said earlier this year that Saudi Crown Prince Bin Salman had quietly fostered closer ties with Israel, taking a particular interest in Israeli cyber-surveillance technology and hi-tech weaponry as well as thawing relations between the two intelligence communities.

In September, Saudi Arabia was reported to have cut a deal though US mediation to buy Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system to deploy along its border with Yemen. Israel denied any such deal had been signed.

Israeli tech firms are also reportedly in talks with Saudi Arabia that could see them set up operations in Neom, bin Salman's proposed $500bn "mega-city of the future," while Saudi Arabia's intelligence services are reported to be using Israeli spyware to spy on dissidents in other countries.

In November 2017, Israeli Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said that Tel Aviv had had covert contacts with Saudi Arabia, a first disclosure by a senior Israeli official of such dialogue.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:49| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

大晦日のビッグスポーツイベントのはずが流れて 日本はどうなっている?と世界が見ている

CNN2018/11/6
ボクシングのメイウェザー、大みそかに日本で那須川天心と対戦
(CNN) プロボクシングで5階級を制覇したフロイド・メイウェザー(41)が、12月31日に日本で開催される格闘技のイベント「RIZIN(ライジン)」に参戦し、キックボクサーの那須川天心(なすかわてんしん)(20)と対戦することがわかった。
メイウェザーはこれまで総合格闘技に参戦したことはない。ルールや体重などについてはこれから調整するという。(以下略)

RT2018/11/8
'I want to sincerely apologize to my fans': Mayweather annuls Japan MMA fight
Floyd Mayweather Jr has made a sensational u-turn on his fight with Japanese MMA kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa, announced just a few days ago, claiming 'arrangements were made without his approval.'

Mayweather, 41, shocked the sports world when on Monday his return to the combat sports arena was announced in Japan by the Rizin Fighting Federation in a news conference at which the boxer was present.

But that was not the last surprise from the legendary former pound for pound king. On Wednesday the Michigan state native took to social media to shoot down the "misleading information" about the bout.

I want to sincerely apologize to my fans for the very misleading information that was announced during this press conference and I can assure you that I too was completely blindsided by the arrangements that were being made without my consent nor approval.

Below you can read the full statement from Mayweather.

"Now that I am back on U.S. soil after a long and disappointing trip to Tokyo, I now have the time to address you, my fans and the media in regards to the upcoming event on December 31st that was recently announced. First and foremost, I want it to be clear that I, Floyd Mayweather, never agreed to an official bout with Tenshin Nasukawa. In fact (with all due respect) I have never heard of him until this recent trip to Japan.

"Ultimately, I was asked to participate in a 9 minute exhibition of 3 rounds with an opponent selected by the "Rizen (sic) Fighting Federation". What I was originally informed of by Brent Johnson of "One Entertainment" was that this was to be an exhibition put on for a small group of wealthy spectators for a very large fee. This exhibition was previously arranged as a "Special Bout" purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight card nor televised worldwide. Once I arrived to the press conference, my team and I were completely derailed by the new direction this event was going and we should have put a stop to it immediately.

メイウェザーはエキシビションだと思っていたと。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:37| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

Bank: Russia, China Can Ink Deal on National Currencies Payments by End of Year

RT2018/11/7
Bank: Russia, China Can Ink Deal on National Currencies Payments by End of Year
TEHRAN (FNA)- Russia and China can sign an agreement on settlements in national currencies by the end of the year, the head of the Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank, Igor Shuvalov, told reporters on Wednesday.

"We are interested [in this agreement], the Chinese side is no less interested, and perhaps it is even more interested, as yesterday Chinese chairman [President Xi Jinping] said that this agreement should be signed as soon as possible… It would be perfect to be able to sign it by the end of the year," Shuvalov said, Sputnik reported.

Delivering a speech at the opening of the first China International Import Expo in Shanghai, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev stated that he welcomed a further increase in the mutual lending in national currencies, including loans for the implementation of investment projects.

In May, Russia's largest bank, Sberbank announced plans to develop yuan-denominated loans for Russian companies and was considering issuing yuan-denominated obligations.


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:55| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

伊のサルヴィーニがガールフレンドに情事のセルフィを公開されて

はあー イタリアのマッテオ・サルヴィーニ内相がガールフレンドに捨てられた。でも動じないでしょうね。
All by my-selfie: Salvini dumped by model girlfriend 'via Instagram' (PHOTOS)

日本でもそれに近いことがありましたね。

この記事には当初、あえて画像を載せませんでしたが、まあ、ご覧ください。このブログの品位を損なわないように、画像にモザイクをかけています。


ガールフレンドだった女性が司会役を務めるテレビ番組で

05 novembre 2018
Elisa Isoardi e Matteo Salvini, l’amore è finito: ecco com’era cominciato, in diretta tv… Guarda il video

サルヴィーニは、2001年、ジャーナリストと結婚して長男を儲けたが、9年後に離婚。2012年、ジュリア・マルティネリという女性との間に長女マリータが生まれているが、正式な結婚はしていない。エリザ・イゾアルディとは2015年以降事実婚の関係にあったとWikipediaにはあります。サルヴィーニは45歳。

単なる事実婚、情事の終わりということですね。画像もまあそれほど見苦しくもない。誰かに非難される謂れもない。非難されるとしたらこの画像を公開した女性です。

イタリアのタブロイドの情報は見ていませんが、当初のRTの報道では、元モデルに対して疑問を投げかける声が多かったようです。

日本だったら事実婚が始まった段階で週刊誌が追いかけるのでしょうか。内相兼副首相になるような人ですからね。

この記事を引っ張り出してきたのは、次の記事があったからです。サルヴィーニはEUの政策介入と移民受け入れに抵抗しています。

RT2018/11/7
Italian govt wins Senate confidence vote on security bill
Italy’s government won a confidence motion in the upper house Senate Wednesday over a contested security decree. The legislation tightens immigration regulations and bolsters anti-terrorism and anti-mafia rules. The bill was championed by Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, but was opposed by a handful of members of his coalition ally, the anti-establishment 5-Star Movement. The government comfortably won the vote by 163 to 59, Reuters reports. Had it lost the motion, members would have been forced to resign. Italian media reported on Wednesday growing frustration within both coalition parties, but Salvini looked to calm the tensions ahead of the vote. “The government is absolutely not at risk. We will honor the commitments we made with the Italians one by one,” he said.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:19| Comment(0) | 国際・政治