ずくなしの冷や水

2018年04月17日

クマガイソウ・アツモリソウ



これはアツモリソウですよね。(自分で撮ったアツモリソウの画像にはクマガイソウと書いていました)






posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:19| Comment(7) | 木々と知り合う

'US knew there were no toxins & risked nothing' – chemical experts on Syria strike

RT2018/4/17
'US knew there were no toxins & risked nothing' – chemical experts on Syria strike
The US must have been well aware that there were no chemical stockpiles at Syrian facilities the coalition destroyed in their 'retaliatory' strike, Russian chemical weapons experts told RT, noting the absence of toxic emissions.

Announcing the early Saturday morning missile strikes, the American-British-French coalition asserted that their forces were targeting compounds associated with Syria's alleged chemical weapons stockpiles. Now, after the dust settled, serious questions arise about the actual presence of any hazardous substances at these sites, including the bombed-out scientific facility in the Barzeh district in northern Damascus.

"This scientific research center has been inspected for several times by experts from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons [OPCW], moreover, a decision was taken to carry out such inspections twice a year," Anton Utkin, a Russian chemical weapons expert and former UN inspector in Iraq, told RT.

The chemical weapons watchdog's representatives found no traces of poisonous substances inside the center, even though it was inspected "upside down, in and out." The only reason why the Barzeh compound was put on the radar is that "residues of amines were found there," Utkin said, explaining further that amines are not chemical weapons or nerve agents themselves, but just substances that may potentially be used as "stabilizers" in chemical weapons production.

However, since the facility in question was subject to a detailed inspection, "the Americans knew there were no chemical weapons," Utkin emphasized. Therefore, the expert suggested, by targeting the Barzeh facility, the US-led coalition were apparently trying "to destroy Syria's scientific capabilities as the center was pursuing various civilian-use [research] objectives."

"Nevertheless, the strike was carried out, and the Americans knew they were risking nothing as there could be no emission of chemical weapons from this center," he said.

If anything, the US-led strike become a major blow to the Chemical Weapons Convention – a 1997 agreement to which the US is a party – the expert argued. "All this is written down in the convention, namely how to act, how to carry out an investigation, etc," Utkin continued, adding that Americans seem to prefer to rely on media speculations rather than established facts.

Previously, Washington claimed it had compelling evidence of the alleged chemical attack in Douma, obtained through browsing social media and other open sources – as well as classified intelligence which cannot be released. The 'retaliatory' missile strike came several hours before OPCW inspectors were scheduled to visit the site of the chemical incident to begin their probe.

"Well, this is at least ridiculous," Utkin said, comparing the situation to a TV show "in which some psychics say they can tell you what happened to victims of criminal offences judging by their photographs."

The expert said the OPCW fact-finding mission has fairly good chances to verify if chemical weapons were actually used in Douma – or stored at the sites struck by the coalition. Collecting blood and urine samples from those allegedly injured, as well as studying their symptoms, will be crucial, as traces of chlorine or any other chemical warfare agent remain in the human body for several weeks.

Professor Valery Petrosyan, a member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and former UN chemical security expert, echoed Utkin's assessment. "It is obvious that if the strikes targeted stockpiles of chlorine or some nerve agents, there would have been a release [of such gases]," he said. It means that "either the missiles missed their targets, or such stockpiles do not exist at all."

Earlier, an engineer at the Barzeh facility told RT Arabic that the labs were making medicine and testing toys for safety. "You can see for yourself that nothing has happened. I've been here since 5:00 a.m. No signs of weapons-grade chemicals," he said. The researcher said he had worked at the facility for decades, and it used to develop medicine and household chemicals. The engineer confirmed that OPCW inspectors "several times visited the site with a thorough inspection."

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 16:12| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

Syrian air defenses repel missile strike against Shayrat air base in Homs province

Syrian air defenses repel missile strike against Shayrat air base in Homs province – state media
Syrian air defense systems have been activated in response to a missile attack targeting Shayrat Airbase in Homs province, and, according to state media, managed to take down all the incoming projectiles.

Up to 10 missiles were destroyed by the Syrian Armed Forces, a military source told Sputnik. The Syrian air defenses managed to intercept some of the projectiles, according to a SANA reporter. Meanwhile, the Al Mayadeen news outlet is claiming that all the projectiles were intercepted and inflicted no physical damage or casualties.

The Pentagon has denied initiating strikes or conducting any other military activity in Homs province. “There is no US military activity in that area at this time,” the Pentagon’s spokesperson told Reuters. The same information was also shared with TASS news agency by Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon.

The raid in Homs countryside reportedly coincided with another missile attack against a military airbase near Damascus. According to various Arabic media channels, three missiles targeted Al Dumayr airport, but they were all allegedly downed by the Syrian air defenses.

According to yet unconfirmed reports, the missiles entered Syrian airspace from Lebanon, which may indicate that the Israeli Air Force could have been involved, Al-Masdar News reports, citing a military source. The outlet’s reporter also published several videos allegedly showing the launch of interceptor missiles.

Israel, which hardly ever acknowledges its raids inside Syria, failed to comment on its alleged involvement. “We don’t comment on such reports,” an Israeli military spokesman told Reuters. The US Department of Defense spokesman, meanwhile, told Sky News Arabia that there are “a lot of players” in the region who could have carried out the Tuesday morning attack in Syria.

While it remains unclear who launched the attack, the reported strike comes just days after Washington, London and Paris carried out a coordinated strike in Syria in the early hours of Saturday morning. It also comes roughly a week after two Israeli F-15 fighters targeted another Syria’s airbase in Homs province, Tiyas (also known as T-4 Airbase).

次は先週のT-4ベース攻撃についてのもの
Tel Aviv Acknowledges Attack on Iranian Military Advisors in Syria
TEHRAN (FNA)- A senior Israeli military official has admitted the the last week attack on Iranian military targets in Syria's Homs province as a direct and planned strike, the New York Times said.

Two Israeli fighter jets struck the T4 military base in Central Syria from the Lebanese airspace on April 8, killing and wounding over a dozen militaries, including seven Iranian military advisers. Israeli F-15 warplanes fired eight guided missiles, but Syrian air defense units shot down five before they could hit the air base. Three of the missiles reached the Western part of the military airport.

The incident came two months after an Israeli F-16 fighter crashed after Syria responded with anti-aircraft fire to Israel's operation in its territory. Damacus said its military base came under Israeli fire, and it hit multiple aircraft in response.

Tel Aviv has claimed that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) intercepted an Iranian UAV, which crossed from the territory of Syria into Israel, but it has so far failed to provide any proof that the drone belonged to Tehran or flew over the Israeli occupied part of the Golan Heights.

Almost a week later, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman quoted senior Israeli military officials as acknowledging the attack as a direct hit at Iranian targets by Tel Aviv.

“It was the first time we attacked live Iranian targets − both facilities and people,” the Israeli military source was quoted by Friedman as saying in an April 15 article in New York Times.

The comments have attracted attention in Tehran since it's one of the very rare, if at all, cases that an Israeli military has admitted offensive operation outside its borders, but what makes it even more vital is that it is the first time an Israeli military admits a planned attack on Iran.

Once Friedman released the story the Israeli Army rushed to stop or lower the costs of such an acknowledgement by disputing "the characterization and accuracy of the raid by my Israeli source".

Tehran has confirmed that seven of its military advisers have been martyred in Israel's assault, publicly vowing to take revenge from the Tel Aviv regime.

Iranian Supreme Leader's top aide for international affairs Ali Akbar Velayati has cautioned that Israel should be waiting for a powerful response to its night airstrikes on the Syrian airfield, saying "it will not remain unanswered".

Iran's Foreign Ministry has also lashed out at the Israeli regime for the attack on the T4 base, warning that Tel Aviv will be punished for its aggressive action.

The Tel Aviv regime has launched sporadic attacks against various targets on Syrian soil over the past few years, in assaults slammed by Damascus as attempts to boost terrorist groups who have been suffering heavy defeats on the battlefield with President Bashar Assad forces.

The Syrian army has also seized Israeli-made arms and military equipment from militants fighting pro-Damascus forces on numerous occasions ever since the war of militancy started in the country. Israel has also admittedly been providing medical treatment to the militants wounded in the Arab country.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:24| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

日本人のシリア問題に関するツイートが興味深い

管理人は、シリア問題について日本人のツイートを参照していません。たまたま、次のツイートを目にして、そういえば多数の人がシリア、ISIS問題を扱っていることを思い出しました。

※ 井上靜 Joe Inoue @ruhiginoue氏の2018/4/17のツイート
シリア情勢で、原口一博を批判する常岡浩介という両極端の醜さ。

※ 井上靜 Joe Inoue @ruhiginoue氏の2018/4/17のツイート
‏悪名高い常岡浩介の戯言に反論したくても、その対立相手が歴史修正主義者の原口一博では、そちらに味方した形になってしまうことが危惧されるので、できない。
これをわかっているから、常岡は原口を相手に選んでいるのだろう。

※ 井上靜 Joe Inoue @ruhiginoue氏の2018/4/17のツイート
こういう姑息な手口をいつも駆使している人から引用しないで、自らの発想と言葉で批判をすべき。

この分野で著名度の高い常岡浩介容疑者☪認証済みアカウント @shamilsh氏のアカウントから同氏がリツイートしているもののうち管理人が関心のあるものを抜き出しました。

日本時間2018/4/17、午前11時30分現在で収録しています。以下、敬称略。

北丸雄二 @quitamarco2時間2時間前
まるでソ連時代。ロシアの秘密傭兵組織の疑惑を報じていた記者が自宅5階のバルコニーから謎の転落死。
Russian Journalist Who Reported on Secretive Paramilitary Dies

黒井文太郎 @BUNKUROI2時間2時間前
「米国筋によれば、塩素ガスと神経ガスの被害痕跡がある被害者の尿と血液のサンプルが入手されたとのこと」
→ここ、調査結果の注目点

KaSuehiro @KaSuehiro17時間17時間前
KaSuehiroさんがMaurice Schleepenをリツイートしました
アサド政府ロシア側のツイート。今日から“再開”だと。アメリカなどの攻撃の“short absence”の後、だと。また虐殺が始まってしまう。

deepthroat @gloomynews2時間2時間前
時事◆サイバー攻撃「ロシア発」=米英、共同警告を発表 https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2018041700248&g=int … 「米英両政府は16日、政府機関や民間企業のネットワークを狙った世界的サイバー攻撃にロシア政府が関与しているとの共同警告文書を発表した」

deepthroat @gloomynews3時間3時間前
シリア・ダマスカスに到着した化学兵器禁止機関(OPCW)チームが、今では政府軍が制圧する攻撃現場ドゥマに調査に入るのをシリア・ロシア両政府から(治安を理由に)妨げられている件で、月曜に米CBS取材チームが既に現場取材に入った。マスコミ取材OK、OPCW調査は未だ「準備中」?

黒井文太郎 @BUNKUROI3時間3時間前
黒井文太郎さんがKaSuehiroをリツイートしました
リビアの例を出す人が多いのですが、カダフィ打倒後も混乱が続いたリビアが、今のシリアより何十倍もマシだということを知らない人が多い

石田昌隆 @masataka_ishida3時間3時間前
アレッポ、東グータ、の次の標的は、ダルアー。国際社会はこれを阻止しなくてはならない→ アサド政権、次の標的は内戦発端の南部ダルアー県 専門家

Satoshi Ikeuchi 池内恵 @chutoislam6時間6時間前
Satoshi Ikeuchi 池内恵さんがKazuto Suzukiをリツイートしました
正確にはムハンマド皇太子発言とフリードマンのコラムの殺人カクテル。沢山ありすぎて時間内・紙幅に収まらないので「サウジは1979年より前は寛容で自由で女性が解放された社会だった」説を検証。とにかく並べて訳しただけですが。フェイク・ヒストリーですよ。あとフリードマンは自己コピペが多い。

神田大介認証済みアカウント @kanda_daisuke3時間3時間前
政権支持者は「内戦勝利を確実にしたアサド政権が化学兵器を使う必然性はない」と言うが、今後も独裁を続けるには、恐怖の記憶を染み込ませることが役立つということではないか/化学兵器「抵抗する力奪う」 アサド政権軍、内戦で50回使用か

常岡浩介容疑者☪認証済みアカウント @shamilsh4時間4時間前
☪常岡浩介容疑者
☪さんがdeepthroatをリツイートしました
多少でも虐殺の力を削ぎ、シリア民衆を救っているのはおそらく唯一イスラエル

この最後のツイートでのけぞりました。とてもフォローできない管理人の理解力を越えた情勢認識です。ここまでバイアスがあることを正直に表明することは、それはそれで評価できるかもしれませんが、アナリストないしはスペシャリストとしての論説は見る価値がなくなります。

多様な言論はとても面白いし、知的な刺激がいっぱいです。おそらく上のような多様性の中で管理人の言論が「異端」の地位を占めることは間違いありません。

リアルタイムで情報が、映像が流れる現代でも、世界のある場所で現在進行中の事象についてこれだけの見方の違いがあることは、情報の入手、選別とその解釈がどれだけ難しいかを物語っているように思います。

次のツイートにも驚きました。

※ 鳩山由紀夫認証済みアカウント @hatoyamayukio氏の2018/4/17のツイート
シリアのアサド政権が化学兵器を使用したとして米英がミサイル爆撃したことを孫崎享氏に伺った。化学兵器を使ったことは事実、問題は誰が使ったかだ。推理は誰が得をするかを考えれば分かると。アサド政権は勝利しているので使う意義がないしマイナス。調査団が調査する前に攻撃した方が得をしたのだ。

本当に化学兵器が使われたかその事実関係が争点になっています。鳩山氏はいかなる根拠で「化学兵器を使ったことは事実」と述べているんでしょう。孫崎享氏がそう述べている?
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:50| Comment(7) | 福島原発事故

世界的に線量率わずかながら上昇?







バンコクの24時間、7daysでは特に上がっていない。

マドリッドでウォーニングが出ています。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 14:07| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

軍隊は人を殺し合う 日本人は理解できていない

下にある週刊現代の記事は、当初から不可解な気持ちが強く残っています。

シリア問題を追ううちに米国が中東を中心とした開発途上国の貧しい青年たちをテロリストとして集め、シリアやイラクで侵略戦争を戦わせていること、米軍機がシリアの住宅街を爆撃し多数の死者を出してもmistakeの一言で済ませていることを知るにつれ、米軍がアラブ人の命などを尊重していない、自分たちと同等には見ていないと確信するに至りました。

2017/3/16、米軍機がアレッポのアルジナ・モスクを空爆、礼拝中の市民58人以上が死亡。


次はアフガニスタンで米兵が民間のトラックを追い越しざま運転席に銃撃しているところです。




シリアのテロリストの行進風景です。出てくる幹部の顔から何年も前のもののように見えます。これだけの人員・物量を養うにはいくらかかるでしょう。その費用を何年も誰かがポケットマネーで負担しうると思いますか? 国家レベルの支援がなければこんなことはできません。傭兵です。それ以外にはありません。

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/967808441946271745

アラブ人の命を軽視していても日本人には違うか? 違いません。手軽に使える黄色いサルだと思われているように感じます。米軍兵士の指揮下に入って下働きをさせられるほど怖いことはないはずです。

米軍兵士は、常に攻撃されることを警戒しています。下働きをする者には、攻撃の盾となることを期待するのは当然です。
ソース https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03rywDtxZMU




シリアでは、シリア政府軍が装備を回復させ態勢を整えるにしたがってテロリストは圧倒的に劣勢となりました。


いくら米国やサウジがテロリストに武器弾薬を補給しても、テロリストは高度な装備を使う能力を有していません。訓練も不足、体格的にも見劣りします。若くて敏捷な反面、経験は不足です。

特にISISが敗退を始めてから、テロリストの身体的な特徴は急激に見劣りするようになっています。それだけ無理なリクルートをしています。




海外に派遣された自衛隊員は、言葉も通じない、地理や風土にも親しくない、実戦経験もない、自分たちの指揮官は米軍に言われるるままに動くだけ、自分らの判断で行動する余地はほとんどないとしたら、米軍の指揮下に入って戦うことがどんなに怖いことか分かるでしょう。

別に戦闘現場の見学に行っているわけではなく、米軍と同じ戦闘行為、えてして地元民と砲火を交える立場に置かれるわけです。

このブログのシリアやイラクに関する記事は、画像を多用して極力分かりやすく書いていますが、アクセスはごくわずかです。皆目を背けています。

菜っ葉、大根情報の収集に熱心な母親たちは、苦労して育てた娘、息子を放射能の害から免れさせたとしても、戦場で失うことになるのです。徴兵がいつ始まるか、考えたことはありますか?

週刊現代2015/6/12
どう考えても普通じゃない
なんと自殺者54人! 自衛隊の「異常な仕事」

「米兵といたら、殺される」

5月27日の国会、安保法制をめぐる衆院の特別委員会。志位和夫・共産党委員長の質問に答えて政府が認めた、ある数字に衝撃が走った。
〈'03~'09年にイラクに派遣された自衛隊員のうち、在職中に自殺したと認定された隊員は29人。うち4人はイラク派遣が原因だった〉
〈'01~'07年のテロ特措法でインド洋での給油活動に参加した隊員のうち、同様に自殺と認定された隊員は25人〉
つまり、インド洋・イラクに派遣された自衛隊員のうち、合わせて54人もの隊員が、自ら命を絶ったというのだ。
イラクについてみると、派遣された陸海空の自衛隊員は計約9310人。うち29人が自殺したのだから、およそ321人に1人になる計算だ。
時間に注目してみれば、派遣開始から現在までの12年間に毎年平均2~3人が、自ら命を絶っていったことになる。
どう考えても普通ではない、海外派遣された自衛隊員の仕事。彼らの置かれた状況とはいったい、どういうものなのか。
「米兵と一緒にいたら、殺されてしまう」
これは'05年、札幌市内の山林で、車のなかに練炭を持ちこみ自殺した陸自3佐・A氏が死の前に漏らした言葉だ。
A氏は第2次イラク復興支援群の警備中隊長に抜擢され、'04年5月からの約4ヵ月間をイラクで過ごした。自衛隊が拠点としたイラク南部の都市サマワで126人の中隊を指揮し、給水や学校、道路の補修などを行う隊員たちを守る仕事だった。
だが、状況は過酷を極めた。'04年8月10日未明には、宿営地が迫撃砲による攻撃を受けた。
「翌朝の朝礼で支援群長が、『俺はめっぽう運が強い。全員を無事につれて帰るからな』と訓示するとみんな泣き出した。それほど緊張が高まっていたんです」(陸自幹部)
さらに恐ろしい事態がA氏を襲う。自らが指揮する警備中隊の隊員が、仲間であるはずの米軍から誤射されたのだ。
「米兵の乗った輸送車を護衛していた自衛隊の車両のなかに、イラク人の運転手が乗っていた車がありました。その車が輸送車を追い越そうとした際、運転手の顔を見た米兵が、ゲリラに攻撃されると勘違いして発砲。弾は外れて、他の自衛隊の車に飛んできたのです」(当時の隊員)
責任者であったA氏が報告を聞いて戦慄したことは想像に難くない。死の前にA氏が残した言葉も、この事件に関係があるとも思える。

朝日2018年4月17日05時19分
「付近にロケット弾」陸自宿営地、非戦闘地域のはずが
「戦闘が拡大」「付近にロケット弾が着弾」――。16日に開示された自衛隊のイラク日報には、「非戦闘地域」に派遣されたはずの隊員たちが戦闘に巻き込まれる危険のさなかにあった実態が記されていた。明らかにされなかった点も多い。自衛隊の活動を「非戦闘地域」に限ったので派遣は憲法に違反しない、との政府の説明が再び問われている。
《復興支援現場に向かう途中の陸自車列が西から東へ走行中、3両目右前方付近で爆発。3両目フロントガラス(二重ガラスの外側)にヒビ、キズ及び右ドアノブ付近にへこみ》
 2005年6月23日。イラク・サマワ郊外を走っていた陸上自衛隊の高機動車両の近くで爆発が起きた。この日の日報には、爆風で複数箇所にキズを負ったという写真とともに、こぶし大の石が散乱している爆発現場の様子の写真が載せられていた。

イラク復興支援群の日報 370日分へのリンクのあるページ

・・・引用終わり・・・

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:58| Comment(3) | 社会・経済

イラク親米政権の防衛省副次官が汚職で訴追されヨルダンから引き渡される

RUDAW2018/4/16
Transitional gov't official handed to Iraq by Interpol on corruption charges
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region − A former senior defense ministry official of the US-backed Iraqi Transitional Government has been handed over to Iraq by Jordan in a corruption case.


“As a continuation of the campaign to chase corrupted individuals, and with extensive follow up and efforts for corruption cases, one of the biggest suspects of corruption, named Ziad [Tariq Abdullah] al-Qattan, the former director-general of the defense ministry in the transitional government was chased and arrested,” reads a statement from the Iraqi prime minister’s office.

Qattan had been on the run in Europe and Jordan and wanted by Iraqi courts.

“We reiterate that Ziad al-Qattan is accused of weapons deals that had big corruption of millions of dollars. He was followed in the country he resided, and in cooperation with Interpol, [he is] currently in the hands of Iraqi security,” the prime minister office’s statement added.

The government has vowed that it will follow up on corruption cases and no one is safe or insulated from being charged or investigated.

Qattan previously was residing in Poland, and that he had been advisor to the Iraqi defense ministry. He travelled to Jordan, but was arrested at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman in February 2017 after a joint operation by Interpol and Jordanian police.

While in Europe, The Guardian queried Amnesty International and British MPs over Qattan's alleged connection to a UK firm with a license to import 40,000 AK-47s from Yugoslavia. The weapons reportedly ended up in Iraq and were not traceable, thus violating international end-use agreements.

Ahead of parliamentary elections on May 12, Abadi has vowed more than once to fight rampant corruption, something he has dubbed Iraq’s war following ISIS’ war.

“The head of the council of ministers Dr. Haider al-Abadi reiterated that we (Iraqis) would not have been able to defeat Daesh if not for fighting corruption because there is a relation between the corrupt and terrorism,” said Abadi in an Arab forum on transparency and corruption.

Former Iraqi Trade Minister Abdel Falah al-Sudani, who had also been on the run, was also handed over to Iraq by Interpol in Lebanon in January on Iraqi embezzling charges.


Tuesday, 7 July 2015
Iraq
Severe imprisonment sentence against the former deputy secretary of the Ministry of Defense

(Ziad Al-Qattan), severe imprisonment for two years based on the provisions of Article (331) of the Penal Code.

According to the investigations department in the Integrity Commission “ on 19.04.2005 the Iraqi Ministry of Defense concluded a contract with Nowruz Flowers company for the purpose of the first processing for subsistence as this contract included irregularities and violation that caused damage to public property.

The statement added that the legal representative of the Ministry of Defense, who asked for the compliment request as well as the administrative investigation details indicate that former deputy secretary-general committed violations in the contract as those irregularities caused damage to the interests of the party in which he works with.

The statement noted that the court decided according to the available results and facts as well as the escape of the convicted from justice that these are convincing enough information to incriminate him on the basis of the provisions of the ruling Article.

The statement said that the judgment was issued against the fugitive convicted , Ziad Al-Qattan based on the provisions of Article 182 / A that ensure support custody on movable and non-movable funds with giving the right of the affected party to file a compensation request if the acquisition decision become final.

Al-Qattan, who was the former deputy secretary of the Ministry of Defense is wanted to the Iraqi judiciary on many issues, as provisions have been issued against him in absentia, including a number of sentences to fifteen years for making damage to public property.






posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:41| Comment(0) | 国際・政治