ずくなしの冷や水

2018年01月05日

イラン騒乱の首謀者は元CIAエージェントの米国人とモサド配下の士官

RT2018/1/5
Iranian prosecutor points finger at CIA, Israel and Saudi Arabia for unrest
Iran’s public prosecutor has blamed the CIA, Israel and Saudi Arabia for stirring unrest in the Islamic Republic which resulted in the deaths of more than 20 people over the last week.

Mohammad Jafar Montazeri said Thursday that the “main protector” of the agitation plan was an American national called Michael Andrea, a man he claims is a former CIA agent who formed a group tasked with fermenting discord in the country.

The state prosecutor also pointed to Israel and Saudi Arabia. Montazeri is quoted in Iran’s Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) as saying that Andrea, and an unnamed officer affiliated with Israel's spy agency Mossad, masterminded the plot dubbed the ‘Consequential Convergence Doctrine’ and that Saudi Arabia picked up the bill.

Montazeri’s comments echo those of the country’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who earlier claimed that enemies of Iran are using money, weapons and political warfare to create problems for the country’s leaders.

“As for the recent days’ developments [in the country], enemies have been united to create problems for the Islamic system by using various means… Including money, weapons, politics and security apparatus,” Khamenei said.

“I have a lot more to say about these developments but will share them with our dear people at an appropriate time,” he added.

Also Thursday, Iran’s Ambassador to the UN, Gholamali Khoshroo, accused the US of “grotesque” interference in his country’s affairs, and also of encouraging regime change in the Islamic Republic. He also blasted Donald Trump for inciting “disruptive acts.”

“The current US administration has crossed every limit in flouting rules and principles of international law governing the civilized conduct of international relations,” Khoshroo said in a letter to the UN.

Trump had previously tweeted that “The U.S. is watching!” as a wave of protests erupted last Thursday, with people said to be demonstrating against rising food prices, unemployment, and the overall economic situation. A reported 22 people died as the government cracked down on protesters.

FARSNEWS2018/1/5
Iran's Public Prosecutor Unveils Plots Behind Street Riots
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Public Prosecutor Mohammad Jafar Montazeri unveiled plots masterminded by the US, the Zionists and Saudi Arabia aiming to trigger unrest in the country.

"The plan had been prepared and masterminded some four years ago with close cooperation of those countries," Montazeri said.

He said that the main mastermind of the plan was an American national named Michael Andrea who was a former CIA member in charge of combatting terrorism that formed the group to create unrest in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

"Michael Andrea along with an officer affiliated to Mossad spy agency where in charge of masterminding the plot while Saudi Arabia paid for all the expenses," he said.

Montazeri said that the plot dubbed as 'Consequential Convergence Doctrine' was designed based on the data gathered throughout years, adding that they conducted various scenarios such as protesting the high cost of living, high pay of bills and financial demands of the retired people.

They had offered two models named Tunisia and Libya and finally chose the latter which was to create waves of unrest from outside to the center, he added.

They had prepared two operation rooms in Ebril of Iraq and Herat in Afghanistan to create riots in Iran, he said.

Some analysts believe that they had prepared the plot for the year 2018 but due to the country's special circumstances they put it on ahead of schedule, the public prosecutor added.

The assumed that they can put an end to the Islamic revolution through such conspiracies, but to no avail, he said.

Last week, a number of peaceful protests began in several areas across the country, with the participants calling on authorities to address their economic issues.

However, the economic protests in a number of Iranian towns in the past few days turned into riots each comprised of a few hundred protesters after the peaceful gatherings were overshadowed when armed elements and vandals showed up among ordinary protesters and began to launch attacks on public property, police stations and religious sites.

The original protesters soon left the streets upon calls by the authorities so security forces could deal with the rioters and sporadic violence, which continued in some towns and cities for several days.

Then on Wednesday, hundreds of thousands of Iranian people in different cities and towns poured to the streets to condemn the recent riots and chaos in the country and show support for the Islamic Revolution.

People across the country, including Khuzestan, Qom, Kermanshah, Ilam, Gilan, Alborz, Lorestan, North Khorassan, Golestan and Hamedan provinces, gathered in important squares and streets of their cities and towns to show unity and deplore hijack of the recent economic protests in Iran by rioters in the country.

They chanted "Death to the US", "Death to Israel" and "Death to the Seditionist" slogans to condemn US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's support for the recent riots in Iran.

They also carried placards which called on the government to pay attention to the legal demands of the people to improve life standards, create more jobs and decrease inflation.

On Thursday, millions of Iranian people across the country held fresh rallies to voice support for the Islamic Republic and denounce violence and riots.

Demonstrators flooded the cities in towns and cities, including, Mashhad, Isfahan, Shiraz, Rasht, Birjand, Babol, Hamedan, Neishabour, Chalous, Yasouj, Ardabil and Uroumiyeh, for the second consecutive day yesterday.

Demonstrators were holding up national flags and portraits of Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, shouting pro-establishment slogans.

The participants also held the US and the Israeli regime responsible for the recent wave of violence in Iran.

Similar rallies were held in a number of other Iranian cities on Wednesday, while people in the capital, Tehran, are set to hold a demonstration after Friday prayers.

Ayatollah Khamenei warned on Tuesday that the enemies have mobilized all their power and tools to hit a blow at Iran, alluding to certain foreign states' role in the recent riots in the country.

"The enemy has always been waiting for an opportunity and a breach to enter and hit a blow to the Iranian nation," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing the families of the Iranian martyrs in Tehran.

"During the events in the past few days, the enemies of Iran allied to create problem for the Islamic Republic by different tools in their hands, including money, weapons, policy and security organizations," he added.

Ayatollah Khamenei said that the nation's spirit of bravery, sacrifice and faith blocks the enemy and its hostilities, adding that he will speak with people about the recent protests and unrests in Iran in due time.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:03| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

司法省がクリントン基金のいわゆる「プレイのための支払い」の仕組みを調査中

RT2018/1/5
DoJ probing Clinton Foundation over alleged ‘pay-to-play’ schemes – report
The Justice Department (DOJ) has launched a probe into whether the Clinton Foundation conducted any “pay-to-play” schemes during Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State, The Hill reported, citing law enforcement officials.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Arkansas, where the Foundation began, had taken the lead in the investigation and interviewed at least one witness in the past month, the newspaper reported. Law enforcement officials also told The Hill that additional activities were expected in coming weeks.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the inquiry is looking into whether the Clintons promised or performed any favors in return for contributions to their charitable efforts, or whether donations were pledged in the hope of securing certain outcomes involving the government.

The newspaper cited officials as saying that the investigation may also examine whether any tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use, and whether the Foundation complied with applicable tax laws. A witness, interviewed by the FBI, said he was answering questions about whether donors to Clinton charitable activities received any favorable treatment from the Obama administration.

Neither the Foundation nor Nick Merrill, spokesman for Hillary Clinton, returned the Hill’s request for comment. Both have previously denied the allegations of trading government policy decisions for donations.

The DoJ is also reopening its probe into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was Secretary of State (between 2009 and 2013), The Daily Beast reported on Thursday. The department is reportedly trying to collect new details on how Clinton and her aides, former top aide Huma Abedin among them, handled classified material. Among other things, law enforcement officials are endeavoring to find out how much classified information was stored on Clinton’s private email server, as well as how that data got there.

US President Donald Trump has repeatedly called on the DOJ to reopen its investigation into Clinton. “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!” he tweeted last month.

On Tuesday, Trump lambasted the DoJ for being part of a ‘deep state’ conspiracy, urging ‘jail’ time for Huma Abedin for using a non-secure private email account while conducting government business.

“Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors [sic] pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others,” Trump tweeted, referring to the former FBI director and an incident where a US sailor was punished for sharing a photo from inside a submarine.

Last Friday, the State Department released a batch of nearly 2,800 work-related documents from the email account of Huma Abedin, who served as the deputy chief of staff to Hillary Clinton. At least five of the trove of emails, stored on a laptop belonging to Abedin’s then-husband, former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner, were marked “confidential,” and involved private talks with Middle Eastern leaders and Clinton’s top aide.

The emails were released in response to a 2015 lawsuit, filed by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch against the State Department after it failed to respond to a Freedom of Information request (FOIA) seeking access to “all emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-‘state.gov’ email address.”

The emails were discovered on Weiner’s laptop during an FBI investigation into allegations over ‘sexting’ with a 15-year-old girl. The discovery of the emails triggered the FBI’s reopening of an investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server only 11 days before the 2016 presidential election. Clinton repeatedly claimed the announcement contributed to her loss to Donald Trump.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 20:34| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

パキスタンが北京との投資と貿易で中国人民元を米ドルと同等な地位に引き上げ

RT2018/1/4
Pakistan brings Chinese yuan on par with US dollar for investment & trade with Beijing
Pakistani companies have been given a green light to use the Chinese yuan in trade with Beijing, which could potentially sideline the US dollar and other currencies used there. The move coincides with a US-Pakistan aid row.

The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) said it “has taken comprehensive policy-related measures to ensure that imports, exports and financing transactions can be denominated in CNY,” according to a statement issued late on Tuesday. CNY is now effectively on par with the US dollar, euro and other international currencies in the country.

Companies are free to engage in CNY transactions with the immediate effect. “SBP has already put in place the required regulatory framework which facilitates use of Chinese yuan in trade and investment transactions,” the bank said.

It also noted the “growing size of trade and investment” between Pakistan and China under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) agreement. The use of yuan will further boost bilateral trade and “will yield long-term benefits for both [of] the countries,” the bank added.

While Islamabad and Beijing had already been considering ditching the US dollar for yuan in bilateral trade for some time, the announcement comes at a particularly low point in US-Pakistani relations. US President Donald Trump has vowed to halt US aid to the country, stating in a recent tweet that Washington has “foolishly given Pakistan more than $33 billion in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies and deceit.” Trump has been repeatedly accusing Islamabad of providing a “safe haven to the terrorists,” referring to Taliban militants.

The US administration subsequently confirmed that it would further withhold $255 million of military aid to Pakistan. Islamabad has expressed “deep disappointment” over Washington’s decision, while describing Trump’s remarks as “completely incomprehensible.”

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:44| Comment(0) | 国際・政治