ずくなしの冷や水

2017年12月08日

イエメンのアルカエダ トランプのエルサレムに関する決定はイスラム世界に対する明白な挑戦

イエメンに根拠地を置くアルカイダの一派が態度を表明。さてISISはどうする? これまでも目くらましの米国批判はありましたが、その裏で幹部が米国を訪問したりしていました。今度はどうする? バクダーディが米軍に拘束されているとすれば、とても批判はできないでしょう。注目です。

RT2017/12/8
Al-Qaeda says Trump's Jerusalem decision ‘clear challenge to Muslim world’
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has condemned Donald Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It also urged militants to be ready to support the Palestinians.

The Yemeni-based Islamist militant group said Trump's decision was the result of what it called "normalization steps" between some Gulf Arab countries and Israel. It also reinforced its support for the Palestinian cause, calling the recent step by Washington “a clear challenge to the Muslim world.” AQAP’s statement was carried by the US SITE monitoring group.

The group went on to urge its militants to be ready to support the Palestinians, and appealed to Muslims to help with money and weapons, Reuters reported. It said if no action is taken, holy Muslim sites, including the Kabah in Mecca, "will be sold" and left without anyone to defend it.

AQAP was formed in 2009 after a merging of Al-Qaeda's Saudi and Yemeni branches. The US considers it to be one of the most dangerous groups in the Al-Qaeda network founded by Osama bin Laden. The US has carried out repeated drone strikes on its members and leaders.

The group's statement comes a day after Trump officially announced his decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. "Today, we finally acknowledge the obvious – that Jerusalem is Israel's capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality," the US president said during a much anticipated speech at the White House.

The decision came despite desperate warnings from across the Muslim world and elsewhere. Many said the move would spur conflict in the region and severely retard the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Trump’s declaration was predictably hailed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a prerecorded speech released just moments after Trump’s announcement. In his address, Netanyahu said his people would be "forever grateful" for the "historic decision." He also urged other countries to follow America's example.

Across the Muslim world, Trump’s announcement on Jerusalem was met with condemnation and protests, including in Turkey, Jordan and Pakistan. Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank city of Ramallah also rallied against the move.

The President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, called the measure “deplorable and unacceptable” and said that by this action, Washington had negated its role of peace process sponsor.

Earlier on Thursday, Iraqi paramilitary group Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba said US troops may become targets following the decision. “Trump's stupid decision will be the big spark for removing this entity [Israel] from the body of the Islamic nation, and a legitimate reason to target American forces,” said Akram al-Kaabi, the Iraqi organization’s leader, as quoted by Reuters.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 15:04| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

リスクはいろいろあって 緩やかなものから瞬時に起きるものまで

福島第一原発事故が主因とみられる出生数の減、死亡数の増は継続しています。出生数の減は傾向が強まっているようにも見えます。

次は2017年に入って以降の全国計月別の出生数死亡数の推移です。死亡数は1月に年間のピークをつけることが多く、出生数は夏から秋にかけて増えることが多いのが一般的です。



変化は小幅ですが、毎月、着実に前年よりも出生数が減り、死亡数が増えていることが分かります。これは、もちろん日本の人口の年齢構成が高齢者に偏っていることによる面もありますが、高齢者の10万人当たり死亡率が上がっていることは、やはり別の要因があるとみられます。

福島第一原発事故直後に主に吸気被曝により死亡者が急増したことを除けば、いわゆる低線量被曝による健康影響はこのように緩やかに進むことがこれまでのデータから確認できました。

原発推進派の人々は、そこに目をつけています。なんか亡くなる方、重い病気になる方が多いなぁと感じても、普通は原因が分からなく、気のせい、一時的なものと受け止められることが多いのです。そのうち自分に順番が回ってくることも知らずに。

日本人の出生数の減、死亡数の増は、この先も長く続きます。汚染食品が出回り、内部被曝の累積が続いているからです。

放射性物質汚染に関するデータが乏しく、いまだに汚染実態は分かりませんが、管理人は比較的性能の高い個人用測定器を使って各地で測定を行った結果、汚染に関して一定のイメージを持つことができました。

当局が公表しているデータも注意深く検討すればどこに真実があるかはわかりますし、予想外に整合性を持つものもあって、情報を適宜取捨選択すれば見えてくるものがあります。

まもなく福島第一原発事故から7年、被ばくによる悪影響のトレンドは見通すことができる地点に来たと考えています。

それゆえ、汚染事例などについては情報収集の手を緩めています。体調不良に関する情報は、被曝による健康悪化の現象面を示すものですから収集しています。

今、管理人の関心は、これから増える原発の再稼働が被ばく蓄積にどのように影響して行くかという点です。稼働する原発が増えれば、事故の発生可能性も高まります。

今後再び三度と過酷事故がありうるとの想定で管理人は情報を集めています。日々のホワイトフードのマップの収集もプルームの流れ方を推定するうえで貴重な資料です。

それに、北朝鮮半島をめぐる情勢にも強く注目しています。2017/12/7、沖縄の保育園の屋根に米軍のヘリコプターから部品が落下しましたが、米国と北朝鮮との間で戦争になれば、戦闘用航空機の部品が落下する、さらには航空機が落下する災難だけにとどまりません。爆弾が飛んできて瞬時に何百人もの命が失われることになるのです。

難民の問題もありえます。社会がますますおかしくなっていく、その中で不穏なことが増えていく。それは確実と考えています。

12/7、富岡八幡宮で起きた殺傷事件と沖縄の部品落下とどっちが重要と考えているのかとのご意見がありましたが、もちろん部品落下は危険ですからそのようなことがないように政府は米軍に措置させるべきです。

ですが、刃物で複数の人が殺傷されるという事件のほうが、管理人には深刻に思えました。少なくとも信仰の場で起きた事件であり、宗教に関連した人たちの間のトラブルが原因のようですから、日本の宗教界が全体的に劣化しているのではないかとの懸念を抱きました。

食品の汚染状況に関する情報はまず取り上げないでしょう。内部被ばく回避策についての管理人の対処策はとっくの昔に固まっていて、新たに付け加えることもそれほどないでしょう。

食品の汚染状況に関する情報をお探しであれば、過去の記事をごらんください。最新の状況については、他に素早く広範に取り上げているサイトやツイッターアカウントがありますのでそちらをご覧ください。

対処すべき問題は日を追い、月を追って変わっています。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 13:35| Comment(3) | 福島原発事故

ラブロフ ピョンヤンはワシントンとの直接対話を模索 モスクワは協力の用意

北朝鮮情勢がさらに緊張を高める中、しばらくラブロフの動静が聞こえないと思っていたら、ウィーンでティラーソンと会っていました。上院外交委員会委員長コサチョフ氏は在モスクワ北朝鮮大使と会談し、「北朝鮮は全面的な軍事紛争の開始は言うまでもなく、緊張を高めることに全く関心がない」との北朝鮮の立場をプレスに流しています。ロシア外務省と国会議員との分担、連携が最近は目立ちます。

RT2017/12/7
Pyongyang seeks direct dialogue with Washington, Moscow ready to help – Lavrov
North Korea wants to engage directly with the US to assure its security, Russia’s foreign minister has revealed. Sergey Lavrov said he has briefed US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on the developments and that Moscow is ready to “facilitate such talks.”

“We know that, above all, North Korea wants to talk to the US about its own security assurances,” he said in Vienna following his meeting with Tillerson. “Russia is ready to take part in facilitating such talks.” Lavrov and Tillerson spoke on the sidelines of an Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) meeting.

Lavrov reiterated that all parties involved in the Korean crisis should “break the vicious cycle of confrontation, reckless schemes and sanctions” and engage in meaningful dialogue instead. He also pointed to American military exercises near the Korean Peninsula and Washington’s aggressive rhetoric, which he said only leads to a further escalation of tensions. This is “unacceptable,” Lavrov made clear.

Earlier Thursday, the head of Russia’s Senate’s Foreign Affairs Committee, Konsantin Kosachev, met with North Korea's Ambassador to Moscow to discuss the situation on the peninsula. Following his exchange with Kim Young Jae, Kosachev said Pyongyang has absolutely no interest in ratcheting tensions, not to mention starting a full-blown military conflict. But, Kim added, Pyongyang “does not fear war” either.

Kosachev said a viable way to resolve the crisis is an all-in dialogue between relevant parties and joint efforts aimed at lowering tensions. “We are absolutely not interested in the escalation of tensions, in any military action,” Kosachev told the Interfax news agency following the meeting. Russia “will do everything it can to prevent this escalation,” he added.

Both Lavrov and Kosachev once again referred to the so-called “double freeze” initiative put forward by Russia and China soon after tensions heightened in early September. The plan envisages the US and its allies stop all major military exercises in the region in exchange for Pyongyang suspending its nuclear and ballistic missile program. The initiative, however, has been spurned by Washington, with the US envoy to the UN, Nikki Haley, denouncing it as “insulting.”

On Wednesday, the North Korean foreign ministry said US military drills near the Korean Peninsula as well as Washington’s belligerent rhetoric make an outbreak of war in the region inevitable. “The remaining question now is, when will the war break out,” the ministry’s spokesperson told the North Korean state news agency KCNA Wednesday.

On Monday, the US launched massive air drills together with South Korea. The five-day exercises, scheduled to last until December 8, involve a total of 12,000 personnel and over 230 military aircraft. Pointedly, the maneuvers particularly simulate attacks on Pyongyang’s nuclear and missile installations while claiming it to be “defensive.”

In late November, North Korea conducted yet another missile test, claiming it had successfully launched a new type of intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking the US mainland.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:24| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

抗議活動の中ガザからイスラエルにミサイル発射、イスラエル報復

RT2017/12/7
IDF says 2 rockets launched from Gaza amid violent protests over Trump’s Jerusalem decision
At least two rockets have been launched from the Gaza Strip towards Israeli territory, but failed to reach its targets, the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) said. The incident comes amid ongoing violent mass protests over the US decision on Jerusalem.

News of the rocket launches first popped up on Israeli smartphone apps asking for those in cities near the Gaza strip to stay alert. The IDF later confirmed at least two missiles were fired from the Gaza Strip “towards the State of Israel,” but failed to strike its intended targets.

Later Thursday, the IDF struck two Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip. The IDF said the strikes were in retaliation to rocket launches from the enclave earlier. Israel used the Air Force and a tank in its strike, the IDF said.

A local Salafist group called the Al-Tawheed Brigade claimed responsibility for the missile launches, the Jerusalem Post reported. However, the IDF has repeatedly stated that it holds Hamas responsible for all hostile activities which emanate from Gaza, and which targets Israel.

The attack came amid ongoing mass protests against the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, which engulfed some regions of the occupied West Bank as well as the Gaza Strip. More than thirty Palestinians were injured by gunfire and rubber bullets from the IDF in the protests Thursday, medical sources told Reuters.

Protesters were throwing rocks and firebombs at Israeli troops while burning US and Israeli flags.

In the West Bank cities of Hebron and Al-Bireh, the protest rallies were attended by thousands of demonstrators who chanted, "Jerusalem is the capital of the State of Palestine.” In the cities of Ramallah, Tul Karm, and Nablus, also located on the West bank, hundreds of protesters were burning pictures and effigies of Trump as well as throwing stones at security forces.

In Ramallah and Gaza, angry protesters defaced and burned US flags. Demonstrators were also chanting, “Death to America” and “Death to Israel,” Israeli media reported.

In response, Israeli troops used “riot-dispersal gear,” a military spokeswoman told journalists. The clashes left four people injured, 20 by gunfire and 20 more by rubber bullets. Israeli security forces also fired tear gas at the protesters.

An RT Arabic producer was injured in one incident in Ramallah when Israeli troops used tear gas to disperse protesters. The producer lost consciousness following the tear gas attack and was hospitalized.

Dozens of angry protesters gathered near the border fence with Israel in Gaza, hurling rocks at Israeli troops on the other side. Soldiers responded with gunfire, injuring at least seven people, as reported by Reuters.

The IDF, meanwhile, announced that additional troops would be deployed to the areas affected by the mass protests as part of “the IDF's readiness for possible developments." In the view of a “situational assessment by the IDF General Staff,” the Israeli army “decided that a number of battalions will reinforce the area of [the West Bank], as well as combat intelligence and territorial defense units,” the IDF said, as cited by the Times of Israel.

Israeli police also announced that it would deploy additional officers to Jerusalem. Police “are prepared for an immediate operational response to a wide range of scenarios if necessary,” a police spokesperson said. At the same time, protests in the city were reported to be non-violent.

Earlier, Palestinian Islamist group Hamas called for a new uprising against Israel following the US decision. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas called the US move “deplorable.” He also travelled to Jordan to meet King Abdullah II to discuss the rapidly developing issue.

Trump officially recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Wednesday, in a move that almost immediately triggered large scale protests across the Middle East. Palestinians called for three days of rage against the controversial move. Anti-US protests were also held in Jordan and even in Turkey, a US NATO ally.

The US decision also provoked concerns among world leaders, with many denouncing the move. Egypt and Jordan said Wednesday that they reject the declaration. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Trump’s announcement disregards the 1980 UN resolution on the status of Jerusalem and threatened to cut ties with Israel. Saudi Arabia called the step “irresponsible and unwarranted.”

Even traditional US allies in Europe were reluctant to support Washington. On Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said her country would “stick to the relevant UN resolutions,” which “make clear that the status of Jerusalem needs to be negotiated as part of negotiations on a two-state solution for Israel.” Earlier, the Chancellor made clear that Germany will not support Trump's decision on Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:08| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

韓国が断頭部隊に予算を割り当て

RT2017/12/8
S. Korea allocates budget for ‘decapitation unit’ targeting Kim Jong-un’s government
The South Korean government has allocated the first $310,000 to its newly created “decapitation unit,” which, in the event of war with Pyongyang, will be tasked with neutralizing its leadership and sabotaging crucial military facilities, local media report.

The ministry announced the first tranche of 340 million won ($310,000) Wednesday, South Korean media reported citing defense ministry sources. This sum, however, is just a fraction of the nearly $40 billion budget awarded to the ministry for 2018.

“The money will be spent on purchasing equipment for the special forces… The equipment includes suicide drones, surveillance drones and grenade machine guns,” a defense ministry official told the Korea Herald on condition of anonymity. Meanwhile, another official cited by Yonhap said the budget “will be used for such weapons as sub-machine guns for special operation purposes and drones.”

The ministry will reportedly be increasing the outfit’s budget as needed, with up to $23.7mn expected to be spent on boosting its combat power.

The so-called “decapitation unit” was established by the South Korean military under its Special Warfare Command on December 1. The team comprises roughly 1,000 highly-trained professionals and is modeled on the US Army Rangers, Delta Force, SEAL Team Six and the Green Berets.

Despite its somewhat misleading nickname, the decapitation unit is not necessarily tasked with assassinating North Korea's leader himself. Instead, a source told the Korea Times following the launch, the elite squad’s mission will be to neutralize key government figures, or carry out an attack on heavily defended nuclear and missile facilities.

The launch came just days after Pyongyang’s ballistic missile launch on November 29. However, South Korean Defense Minister Song Young-Moo first referred to the unit’s creation in September, following Pyongyang's sixth nuclear test.

Although the official launch has taken place and a budget awarded, the division will take time to become fully operational, according to experts cited by the Korea Herald. This is reportedly because it currently lacks some crucial assets, such as low-flying aircraft capable of delivering and deploying special warfare teams deep into North Korean territory.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:57| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

全国人口動態統計概数2017/7まで

2017/12/5、全国人口動態統計概数2017/7分が公表されています。死因簡単分類別の7か月間の死亡数実数、10万人当たり死亡率の推移をまとめたものから前年同期比の死亡数実数の増減を抜き出しています。



1月から7月までの死亡数の増加は、 27,067人。全国動態統計速報の1月から7月までの死亡数の増加は27,638人でこちらは外国人も一部含みますから整合しています。



2017/1〜7は前年に比べて肺炎による死者が10,330人減少しました。

他の主な死因では、循環器系の疾病が多いほか認知症やパーキンソン病など中枢神経系の死因が増えています。原因不明(高齢者の場合は老衰、そうでない年代は原因不明)、不慮の事故(転倒によるものが含まれるとみられます)も増えています。

よくわからないのは、新生物による死亡数が増えていないこと。がんを死因にしないで別の死因に付け替えている疑いをぬぐい切れません。

詳しい表は、次の画像をクリックで別画面に出ます。大きいです。


posted by ZUKUNASHI at 10:24| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

イスラエル閣僚 トランプの決定は一部のアラブ指導者と調整済

サウジは了解済かと思っていたのですが。

※  Yousef Al Naimi‏ @YousefAlNaimi氏の2017/12/7のツイート
Saudi Arabia refused to support Trump’s embassy move.
An hour later, Trump wants Yemen blockade lifted.


FARSNEWS2017/12/7
Israeli Minister Admits Trump's Jerusalem Move Coordinated with Some Arab Leaders
TEHRAN (FNA)- An Israeli minister admitted that US President Donald Trump had obtained an 'green light' from some Arab countries for his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital on Wednesday.

Minister of Transportation and the Minister of Intelligence, Yisrael Katz, said the US administration had coordinated the move with Arab leaders prior to the decision, to ensure they would help contain Palestinian and Arab reactions, New Arab reported.

Some Arab governments' reliance on American protection, Katz said, is a key factor determining the nature of their reactions.

Regarding Saudi Arabia's position on Trump's move, Katz claimed Riyadh would take into account "shared security interests with Israel".

Katz said Trump's decision is "historical", as it heads off any attempt by the Palestinians to invoke UN resolution 181 to partition Jerusalem and claim the Arab part of the city as their own under international law.

Donald Trump had informed several Arab leaders of his move a day before he made the announcement on Wednesday.

Arab leaders have since issued strong warnings and called an emergency meeting of the Arab League, but made no mention of any specific steps against the controversial move that has already sparked protests across the Middle East.

There has been speculation that Trump's move could be part of the so-called Deal of the Century, which allegedly offers the town of Abu Dis close to Jerusalem as an alternative Palestinian capital.

The purported deal is said to have been discussed betwen Trump's son in law Jared Kushner and Saudi Arabia's crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, but Saudi Arabia has denied the reports.

Israel regards Jerusalem as its capital, a position nearly the entire world rejects saying its status should be determined in peace talks with the Palestinians.

East Jerusalem, which includes the Old City, is considered occupied Palestinian territory under international law.

The Palestinians hope it would become the capital of their future state once agreed in final status negotiations with Israel, according to the 1993 Oslo Accords. Trump's move puts this hope in serious jeopardy.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:47| Comment(0) | 国際・政治