ずくなしの冷や水

2017年11月11日

トモダチ作戦に従事した米兵の健康被害は深刻 裁判でさらに情報開示がなされるだろう

Courthouse News,

Dying Navy Sailors Push for Trial on Fukushima Meltdown
September 1, 2017 BIANCA BRUNO
SAN DIEGO (CN) – Representing cancer-ridden Navy service members who say they were exposed to radiation on a humanitarian mission in Fukushima, former Sen. John Edwards urged a federal judge Thursday to set a date for trial.

Over a decade after serving as John Kerry’s running mate in the 2004 presidential election, Edwards now represents hundreds of Navy sailors who were aboard the USS Ronald Reagan as part of a humanitarian mission trip to Fukushima, Japan − bringing food and supplies to the city in March 2011 after it was devastated by an earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

“We have all these sailors whose case is now five years old, who have died or are in the process of dying right now,” said Edwards, whose firm Edwards Kirby is based in North Carolina.

Edwards noted that some of his other clients have seen their children born with birth defects. He said he made the trip from Raleigh to San Diego to “try to get this thing moving.”

Japan’s earthquake triggered a nuclear meltdown at the power plant run by Tokyo Electric Power Co., and Edwards’ clients say the radiation exposure has caused them to develop cancer and other illnesses.

The suit is one of two pending against TEPCo and General Electric in the Southern District of California − the first filed in 2012 and an additional lawsuit naming more than 150 sailors filed last month.

Thursday’s hearing before U.S. District Judge Janis Sammartino came after the Ninth Circuit ruled in June that the lawsuit could proceed in federal court, rejecting an effort to have the case sent to Japan.

Edwards urged Sammartino to bypass the procedural hurdles, “so we know there’s a deadline over there.”

“Instead of just staying still and going with the pleadings and the motions to dismiss, is there a way to get us a trial date and a structure,” Edwards asked.

“I hate to see these sailors and say we filed motions, went to the Ninth Circuit, went to Washington, and I hate to say I don’t know when [we’ll get our day in court],” Edwards said.

He asked for a May 2019 trial date.

TEPCo attorney Gregory Stone said the Japanese utility accepts responsibility for the radiation released but maintains the amount Navy service members were exposed to was negligible.

He thanked the service members present at the hearing for their efforts, but said that radiation exposure is not necessarily the cause of 300 to 400 sailors out of 70,000 on the humanitarian trip getting sick.

“It only indicates what epidemiologists tell us: people get sick at different times of their lives for different reasons,” Stone said.

“We don’t think the exposure was at a level sufficient to cause the injuries,” Stone continued, amid muttered comments from the audience. “They don’t agree with us and are probably talking about it now.”

GE attorney Michael Schissel said the length of the case and trial will be significantly impacted if GE remains a defendant in the case. Unlike TEPCo, GE is not admitting liability over the failure of its Boiling Water Reactors. Schissel said this would then require a liability phase at trial, significantly lengthening the process.

Sammartino called the case a “moving target” as the attorneys threw out different ideas for how best to approach setting deadlines and moving forward. She said she would issue an order setting dates.

In an interview with Courthouse News following the hearing, Edwards said they are pleased the case will be tried in America. If the case were in Japan, Edwards said there was a concern that the possibility of traveling across the world would cause his clients to lose hope.

“From the perspective of a lawyer, it’s a wonderful cause,” Edwards said. “Here are these completely innocent people whose lives have been taken away from some of them and they were there trying to help the Japanese people. It was such a just and righteous cause that they were there for and they’ve had their lives changed forever as a result of what happened.”

More sailors are coming forward every week, Edwards added, saying they expect the numbers to continue to go up as the word gets out about the lawsuits.

He said they want to make sure “the truth comes out” and that the “word gets out about the dangers and risks that exist not just in Japan, but in other parts of the world.”

ENENEWS2017/11/10
Former US Senator: All these Navy sailors have died after Fukushima radiation exposure − TV program reveals many are now dead − Veterans break down in tears… suffering cancers, paralysis, amputations, bleeding from anus, severe pain (VIDEO)

Courthouse News, Sep 1, 2017 (emphasis added): Dying Navy Sailors Push for Trial on Fukushima Meltdown − Representing cancer-ridden Navy service members who say they were exposed to radiation on a humanitarian mission in Fukushima, former Sen. John Edwards urged a federal judge Thursday to set a date for trial. Over a decade after serving as John Kerry’s running mate in the 2004 presidential election, Edwards now represents hundreds of Navy sailors who were aboard the USS Ronald Reagan… “We have all these sailors whose case is now five years old, who have died or are in the process of dying right now,” said Edwards… Edwards noted that some of his other clients have seen their children born with birth defects… He said they want to make sure “the truth comes out” and that the “word gets out about the dangers and risks that exist not just in Japan, but in other parts of the world.”

Nippon TV, Oct 2017 − Japanese transcript excerpts (translated by Google):

Narrator: 9 people have also died… Young American soldiers who worked hard at Tomodachi operation…
Cecilia Gutierrez (Army): “I have removed the uterus and cannot give birth to children because of exposure”…
Narrator: The number of people who have already died is 9, the causes of death are periosteal sarcoma, leukemia… Lindsay Cooper (Navy)… often I will leak, pee, diarrhea, stomach hurts often, after a lot of blood comes out of buttocks…
Daniel Hair (Navy): Bones ache… polyps in the intestines, blood from the anus…
Chad Holt (Navy): Stomach hurts chest also… such as stabbed with a knife…
William Zeller (Navy): All the time, there is a neuralgia pain…
Chad Holt (Navy): I can hardly walk… I cannot move joints…
Narrator: 5 people who complained of bleeding from the anus…
Steve Simmons (then Navy Captain): On March 23, 2017, I cut the knees on both feet I got a surgery, my feet became purple… I was diagnosed with radiation-induced “neurological disorder and muscle disease”… Every time I bring out the exposure problem, a military doctor, everyone denied, nobody wanted to acknowledge that my suffering is related to radiation…
Interviewee: By radiation, losing your feet is such a sad thing…
Gutierrez: I record all the symptoms… hair loss, dry skin, long-term massive bleeding, extreme weight gain, migraine, skin diseases, pimples, extremely bad headache…
Narrator: Nine people have also died… Young Americans who worked hard at the operation of Tomodachi exposed radiation in nuclear accident and said that 402 people were in trial, as they hurt their health… Three months after the interview, the face of Cecilia paralyzed and the left eye almost disappeared…

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:44| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

欧州で空間線量率上昇 2017/10/5

読者から欧州で空間線量率上昇が見られるとの情報が入りました。少し調べました。

イタリアは高いときがあります。


フィンランドのバルト海沿いで少し高い数値が出ています。0.3μSv/h超が数箇所。フランスの英国に近い半島の先端も0.3μSv/h超。

ガンマ線についてはそれほど高い場所は見当たりません。ベータ線源でしょうか。



クレタ島


2017/10/6午前1時頃ドイツで1個だけウォーニングのランプが付きましたがすぐ消えています。

スイス 確かに少し上げています。


ドイツでまたウォーニングのランプがついてます。


確かに上がっています。ですが、これは個人の設置した測定器によるものです。ベータ線も検出している、そのために値が高いのではないかと見られます。


スプートニク日本 2017年10月07日 03:13
欧州で大気中の放射線量の急上昇が観測された。放射線の正確な発生源は不明だが、利用可能な情報は、発生源が東欧にあることを示している。ポピュラーメカニクスが報じた。
大気中のルテニウム106の濃度上昇は9月29日から、ドイツやイタリア、オーストリア、スイス、フランスといった西欧、中欧諸国で観測されている。
ドイツ連邦放射線防護局は、大気中の放射能の上昇が人間の健康を脅かすものではないと指摘する。
ルテニウム106は放射線療法、特に眼腫瘍の治療のために使用される。また、人口衛星の燃料電池にも使われている。

・・・引用終わり・・・

ルテニウム106 半減期は374日 ベータ崩壊

やはりベータ線ですね。
ルテニウム 106 アイアプリケータ JRIA

RT2017/10/10
Mysterious spike in radioactive particles across Europe baffles scientists
Radiation monitors have detected radioactive particles in the air across Europe, although the source remains a mystery.

Germany’s Office for Radiation Protection reported increased radioactivity in parts of Central and Western Europe over the last week. The heightened levels were detected at several trace measuring stations in Europe, and at six locations in Germany.

The particles are ruthenium-106, an isotope used in cancer radiation therapy for eye tumors and at times in radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) which provide power to satellites. An increase of ruthenium-106 has been detected in the air in Austria, France, Germany,

The particles are ruthenium-106, an isotope used in cancer radiation therapy for eye tumors and at times in radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) which provide power to satellites. An increase of ruthenium-106 has been detected in the air in Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland.

While officials say there’s no need to panic, they don’t know where the material has come from. The elevated radiation levels don’t present a threat to human health.

“New analyzes of the source of the radioactive material are likely to indicate a release in the southern Ural,” the Office for Radiation Protection said, “but other regions in Southern Russia can not be excluded.”

It said that because it’s only ruthenium-106 that has been detected, this rules out a nuclear power plant accident.

Similar spikes in radioactive particles have occurred across Europe in the past, but they are rare.

In February, trace amounts of radioactive Iodine-131 were detected across parts of Europe. The iodine faded, and the source of the radioactivity wasn’t identified, Motherboard reports.

France’s IRSN institute announced the trace amounts were detected over Norway, Finland, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, France and Spain.

南ウラルが発生源ですと日本にも飛んで来ている可能性は大です。ですが欧州で検出された量は微量ですのであまり心配は要らないでしょう。

前にヨウ素が検出されたときは、北欧の小型の研究施設での操作ミスでした。欧州は自分たちにミスがあったときも東欧だとかロシアだとか言います。RTのニュースにあるように欧州の多くの国で同じルテニウムが検出されれば、それの時系列の動きを調べることで放出源は分かります。ルテニウムは医療用で製造できればそれなりの付加価値があるでしょう。

日本にルテニウムが流れてきたときに検出できるか? 常時監視しているところがあるか? CTBT高崎がその一つですが、ルテニウムを調べているかは分かりません。それに検出結果は原則非公開です。福島第一原発事故後に特例的に結果を公開しましたが、何ヶ月も遅れての公表です。

個人の放射能測定器でベータ線の増加を検出するのも無理でしょう。他のベータ線が多いですからその中に埋もれてしまいます。

欧州で放射線量が上がったという場合は、それがグローバルに影響しうる。欧州の場合は、特に高緯度地域では警戒するくらいの気持ちでいたほうが良いのかもしれません。


共同通信 2017/11/10 23:52
欧州で微量放射性物質検出
ロシアかカザフで事故か
 【モスクワ共同】フランス放射線防護原子力安全研究所(IRSN)は10日までに、過去数週間に欧州の大気中で微量の放射性物質ルテニウム106が検出され、ロシアかカザフスタンの核関連施設で9月下旬に起きた何らかの事故が原因とする声明を発表した。ロイター通信が報じた。
 9日付の声明によると、欧州で検出されたルテニウムは人の健康や環境に影響を与えるものでなく、原因も原子炉事故のような深刻なものでない。核燃料の取り扱いなどで生じた事故との見方を示している。

※ pearl_of_life‏ @flyhighyuzu氏の2017/11/10のツイート
ロシアまたはカザフの原子力施設で9月末に事故があった可能性をIRSNが示唆。欧州を覆う放射能汚染雲から推測。100〜300テラベクレルのルテニウム106を放出、もしフランスだったなら半径数キロの住民を避難させるほどの事故。#原発
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:18| Comment(1) | 福島原発事故

ネットは便利、パソコンの機能も高度化しているが危険も増えている

福島第一原発事故後、パソコンを始めた年配者も多いようです。

使い慣れると、こんなに便利な文明の利器があるものかと感銘を受け、自分のITリテラシイー向上を誇らしく思ったかもしれません。

ですが、その段階でとどまり、器械は間違いをしない、パソコンやネットのシステムは性善説で作られ、運用されていると考えるのは大間違いです。

管理人は5年ぶりにパソコンを更新しました。1年半ほど前には知人の新型パソコンをセットアップしましたが、今回は自分で使いながら不要な機能、使いたくない機能を止めています。

これは! と驚いたのがワンドライブ。これはパソコンの外部に自分の作成した文書などを保管する仕組みです。マイクロソフトのサーバーに送られるのでしょう。どう使われるのか? 目の前にサンマがあるのに手を出さない猫はいません。

とにかく利用者の同意を得た形で、つまり違法でない形をとって様々なデータを収集する仕掛け、試みが満載されているのに驚きました。マイクは内蔵されていないのに、音声認識のソフトは消せません。

折から、CIAなどがハッキングソフトを使って情報収集していると暴露する海外情報が流れていますし、記録されたデータを暗号化して解除のためには身代金を要求するランサムウェアと呼ばれるマルウェアもありますので、これはいかんと思い自衛策を強化しました。

管理人が保護策を強化したいと思うデータは、読者に同報メールを送るアドレスとこれまで6年以上かけて蓄積した各種の原発事故関係のデータです。

このブログのコンテンツは、月ごとにエクスポートして外部のレンタルサーバに保存しています。ですから一方的にブログを削除されても、内容は再現することができます。

パソコンの中にあるデータは、毎日一定の時刻にバックアップを取るようにしています。DVDを使用していますが、使用枚数が増えてきて改善策が必要です。

レンタルサーバーには一部データだけを保存していましたが、全部を保存するか思案中です。

データの保存保護についてはそれなりに手を打っているつもりですが、いったんパソコン内のデータを破壊されるとその修復に大変な手間がかかりますので、トラブル防止が現実的には最優先です。

アンチウィルスソフトは、体験版や試行版を使ったことがありますが、パソコンの動作が遅くなる、ときに作業中のソフトが止まってしまうなどのトラブルもあって常駐ソフトは使っていませんでした。たまにマルウェアバイトという無料ソフトでスキャンをかけていましたが、これだけではもちろん不足ですし、有料版へのアプグレードを強く求めてきたので、この際、カスペルスキーのアンチウィルスソフトを導入しました。

パソコンの1台は24時間稼働ですので、攻撃を受けるリスクも増えると警戒しました。

これは常駐ソフトです。3年間5台分12,500円でした。このライセンスは、友人と分け合って使っても良いということですから、1台分3年間2,500円。事実上の団体購入ならぐんと安くなります。

これから最新のパソコンを導入される方は、情報を抜き取られないようパソコンのセットアップに気を使わないといけないでしょう。はっきり申し上げて初心者レベルでは安心して使える状態へのカスタマイズはまず無理でしょう。

最新のWindowsは周辺機器のドライバーなどもすんなりインストールされますので確かに便利になっています。管理人がWindows7の器械を導入して最もありがたかった機能は、パソコンの中でのファイル検索機能でした。

Windows7とWindows10を併用していますが、Windows10になってこれは便利と言えるものがまだ思い当たりません。ハードの能力向上、特にメモリーが多いことによるメリットははっきり感じますが。

まあ、メールとインターネットのサイト閲覧だけで終わっているのなら、個人情報が抜き取られる恐れを心配する必要はないのかもしません。せいぜい表示される広告がしつこくてうっとおしいくらいかもしれません。

カスペルスキーを導入してから、RTの画面上部に表示される広告が消えました。ブラウザー、Firefoxのアドインでポップアップ広告をブロックするようにしていましたが、フライトレーダーの広告も黒くなっています。

米国政府機関のカスペルスキーボイコットは、最近のネット事情から見て大変大きな問題の現れなのかもしれません。
@ 意図したようにポップアップ広告が表示されなくなる。
A 政府機関が作ったハッキングツール、ウィルスまでブロックされてしまう。
B そのパソコンの訪問先の追跡ができなくなる。

これまでは、「自衛しないパソコン利用者はお馬鹿さん。個人情報抜かれようと、身代金要求されようが自己責任。それに付け込む悪い人。」だったのですが、自衛しようとする人にはそれなりのツールも出てきているということでしょうか。

・・・・・

読者からタイムリーにも次の体験が寄せられています。

「今朝タブレットでブログを見ていました(ガラケーでは画像が反映されない為です) そうしたところ 今日の放射能〜の記事を開け読み始めたところ 突然3回続けて画面が落ちました 」

その記事に特別な仕掛けは組み込んでいないのですが、この読者は怖くなって4回目は止めたそうです。他に同じような恐怖の体験をされた方がおられたら教えてください。このブログはブロックしてやりたいと思う人がおられてもおかしくない記事が満載ですので。

自分でもさくらのブログを呼び出して外部から見ていますが、カスペルスキーがウィルスなどの危険性を警告してはいません。

読者がITの詳しい人に尋ねたら、スイッチを切って電源も抜いておくようにとのアドバイスだったそうです。ハードの不調ではないでしょうか。ハードが火を噴いてもこのブログを見たからではありません。

Googleからこんな通知が来ました。Gmailアカウントにログインしようとした者がいたというのです。



Googleが開示したログインしようとしたIPアドレスを調べると。


さらに検索すると、Vultr Holdings, LLC が使用しているもののようです。

そして、こんなサイトも見つかりました。
下記サイトは詐欺サイト(偽サイト・違法サイト)でよろしいでしょ... - Ya

この企業の名は以前見た記憶がかすかにある。

そこで考える。このGmailアドレスは最近ほとんど使っていない。どこから漏れたんだろう。使っていたのはサイボウズliveだけだ。サイボウズから漏れたか、同じくサイボウズliveを使っていた人のパソコンがハッキングされてメールアドレスが流出した?

セキュリティが緩いパソコンを使っている人とはメールをやりとりしたくない。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:26| Comment(0) | デジタル・インターネット

結局トランプ・プーチン会談は行われなかった ラブロフが珍しくイラついていたと言うが?

US, Russian Presidents' Meeting May Result in New Deal on Syria
TEHRAN (FNA)- A Syrian deal could be announced as soon as Friday, timed to follow a possible meeting by US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Vietnam.

According to published reports, the agreement would revolve around de-confliction between the substantial presence of US and Russian military assets in and around Syria, decreasing the overall level of violence between various militant groups in Syria, and reviving peace talks through the United Nations, AP reported.

“The Russians have been nothing but professional, cordial and disciplined,” Lt. Gen. Stephen Townsend, Iraq-based command of the US so-called coalition against ISIL, said in August when asked about the de-confliction line between the two world powers.

“Very often the Russian contribution to the fight against ISIL goes unrecognized,” Max Abrahms of the Council on Foreign Relations told Sputnik News in July. The US media frequently leaves out Russia’s stabilizing role when it comes to reporting on Syria.

In July, the US, Russia and Jordan brokered a deal for a partial-ceasefire in Southern Syria based on “de-escalation zones” to limit violence in the war-torn country. The deal emerged following the first Trump-Putin meeting at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov noted the diplomatic achievement was the “best confirmation that when we deal with concrete matters, not speculations, we can achieve results,” while his counterpart, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, remarked that the ceasefire was the “first indication of the US and Russia being able to work together in Syria.”

Russia has participated in numerous diplomatic engagements with Turkey and Iran in Astana, Kazakhstan to resolve the Syrian crisis.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:39| Comment(1) | 国際・政治

バクダーデイはまだ生きている また目撃情報

バクダーディをまだ生きていることにしたい理由は何でしょう。これまで戦闘が始まれば真っ先に逃げていたのに。アブカマルに残っていたのは?

FARSNEWS2017/11/10
Report: ISIL's Baghdadi Still Alive, Seen in Eastern Syria
TEHRAN (FNA)- ISIL's Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is still alive, an Arab media outlet reported on Friday, adding that the terrorist group's ring leader has been sighted by eyewitnesses in one of the battlefields in Southeastern Deir Ezzur.

The Arabic-language Elam al-Harbi reported that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the commander of the ISIL terrorist group, has been sighted alive in one of the battlefields near the newly-freed town of Albu Kamal at the border with Iraq.

No more details have been released about the report.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:36| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

米空軍 サウジの空港に打ち込まれたミサイルはイラン製と

RT2017/11/10
Missile targeting main Saudi airport was Iranian – US Air Force

The ballistic missile, intercepted near Saudi Arabia’s capital last Saturday, was from Iran and bore “Iranian markings,” a top US Air Force commander has said.

The commander for southwest Asia at US Air Forces Central Command, Jeffrey Harrigian, claimed on Friday that the missile, which targeted the country’s main airport near the capital last Saturday, was Iranian. The projectile, which was downed near the airport of the Saudi capital bore “Iranian markings,” according to Harrigian, who added that an investigation was underway into how it was smuggled to Yemen despite the Saudi naval and air blockade.

The missile incident proves that Iran has made it possible for ballistic missile attacks to be launched from Yemen, the official claimed. Harrigian declined to give any specifics on the exact type of missile the US believed it to be.

While both US and Saudi officials, as well as other politicians, expressed confidence that the projectile originated from Iran, no evidence supporting that claim has been presented so far.

The uncovered wreckage of the missile indicated “the role of the Iranian regime in manufacturing,” Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Ministry said earlier this week, without providing further details.

French President Emmanuel Macron, in his turn, simply put it that the missile was “obviously” Iranian – also without giving any proof.

While the blame for the missile launch was promptly pinned on Iran, Tehran has firmly denied its involvement. The Iranian Foreign Ministry branded the allegations “destructive, irresponsible, provocative and baseless,” adding that the missile launch was an “independent” response by Yemenis to Saudi aggression.

The ministry’s statement was echoed by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who said that Riyadh itself was actually to blame, as the Yemeni fighters were only protecting their country from Saudi bombings.

“How should the Yemeni people react to the bombardment of their country? So they are not allowed to use their own weapons? You stop the bombardment first and see if the Yemenis would not do the same,” Rouhani said on Wednesday.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:03| Comment(0) | 国際・政治