ずくなしの冷や水

2017年09月24日

ラブロフ 米国は北朝鮮が確実に核兵器を持っていると知っているから北朝鮮を攻撃しないだろう

RT2017/9/24
Washington won’t strike N. Korea as it knows Pyongyang has nukes – Lavrov
The US will not strike North Korea because they not only suspect that Pyongyang possesses nuclear weapons, but know it for sure, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in a TV interview on Sunday.

“Americans won’t strike [North] Korea, because not only do they suspect, but know for sure that Pyongyang has nuclear weapons,” Sergey Lavrov said in an interview with NTV channel.

“Regarding this issue, President [Vladimir] Putin has repeatedly said it was impossible to imagine that the US or someone else has 100 percent information on all of the [nuclear] objects,” he added, as cited by TASS.

“I’m not defending North Korea, I’m just saying that virtually everybody agrees with such analysis,” said the minister, adding that if the US hasn’t considered this assessment yet, then “the situation could spiral out of control, so that thousands, dozens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands innocent people will suffer in South Korea, as well as in the North, certainly in Japan, with Russia and China nearby too,” Lavrov noted.

Lavrov said that most of the people he has spoken to on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session, underway in New York, agree with this logic.

The US carried out strikes on Iraq solely because they were 100 percent sure there were no weapons of mass destruction,” Lavrov said, adding that a UN commission had worked there, visiting all the sites in which they were interested in “a quite intrusive way.”

When the commission in Iraq reported that Baghdad had not fulfilled all the demands, “those who took the decision to attack Iraq knew perfectly well that the conclusion was a lie,” Lavrov said.

The foreign minister reprimanded those in charge of the UN inspection, particularly mentioning “one Australian official.” Lavrov was apparently referring to UN Special Commission (UNSCOM) Chairman Richard Butler, who concluded that Iraq failed to cooperate on inspections, thus giving the green light for the US and Britain to launch military campaign ‘Operation Desert Fox.’



Earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that pressuring North Korea with sanctions and military threats is “senseless” and “a dead end.”

“They [North Koreans] will eat grass but will not stop their program as long as they do not feel safe,” and remember the fates of Iraq and Libya, he said.

Moscow and Beijing have suggested a ‘double-freeze’ initiative to cool down the Korean crisis, which would involve the North ceasing nuclear tests and missile launches in exchange for the US and South Korea halting joint military drills in the region. However, Washington opposes the plan, saying it is “allowed” to conduct exercises with its allies and “that’s just not going to change.”
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:58| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

クルドは窮地に

RT2017/9/24
US special ops forces & hardware spotted at ISIS positions north of Deir ez-Zor – Russian MoD
The Russian Ministry of Defense has released aerial images which they say show US Army special forces equipment north of the town of Deir er-Zor, where ISIS militants are deployed.

US Army special units provide free passage for the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) through the battle formations of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists, the ministry said in a statement.

“Facing no resistance of the ISIS militants, the SDF units are advancing along the left shore of the Euphrates towards Deir ez-Zor,” the statement reads.

The newly released images “clearly show that US special ops are stationed at the outposts previously set up by ISIS militants.”

“Despite that the US strongholds being located in the ISIS areas, no screening patrol has been organized at them,” the Russian Ministry of Defense said.

This could mean that the US military staff “feel absolutely safe” in the area which is held by the terrorists, the ministry of defense stated.

Though, the ministry claims to have identified, among others, cars, armored vehicles and tents, it does not provide information on the exact whereabouts of the US troops on the images posted.

All of the images were taken from September 8 to 12. The photos show several Cougar infantry mobility vehicles and Hummer armored vehicles of the US Army special forces, according to the Russian MoD data.

Earlier in September, Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov accused the SDF of collusion with ISIS terrorists.

“SDF militants work to the same objectives as IS terrorists. Russian drones and intelligence have not recorded any confrontations between IS and the ‘third force,’ the SDF,” Konashenkov said.

The city of Deir ez-Zor in eastern Syria was besieged by Islamic State in 2014. The Syrian Army, supported by the Russian Air Force, broke a three-year blockade on the city in early September. The city’s liberation enabled convoys to start delivering food, medicine, and other essentials to the city, which previously had to rely on airdrops.

The liberation of Deir ez-Zor triggered a race between Syrian government forces and US-backed SDF militants. Both are holding separate operations in the area and are aiming to control the oil rich Deir ez-Zor province.

FARSNEWS2017/9/24
US Special Operation Equipment Seen on Aerial Images of ISIL Positions North of Deir Ezzur
TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian Defense Ministry released on Sunday several aerial images which they say show the US Army Special Forces' equipment North of Deir Ezzur city in Eastern Syria, where ISIL terrorists are deployed.

All of the images were taken from September 8 to 12, the ministry said in a statement, RT reported.

It added that the photos show several Cougar infantry mobility vehicles and Hummer armored vehicles of the US Army special forces.

The US Army special units provide free passage for the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) through the battle formations of the ISIL, the statement said.

“Without resistance from ISIL militants the SDF troops are moving along the left bank of the Euphrates river towards the town of Deir Ezzur,” the statement read.

“Despite the strongholds of the US armed forces being located where ISIL militants are currently deployed, there are not even signs of the organization of a battle outpost,” the ministry pointed out.

This could mean that the US military staff “feel absolutely safe” in the area which is held by the ISIL, the defense ministry stated.


AMN2017/9/24
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:40 P.M.) – The Russian Ministry of Defense just released several satellite images of the U.S. military and their allies from the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) freely traveling in the Islamic State (ISIS) held areas of the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

“Without resistance from ISIS militants the SDF troops are moving along the left bank of the Euphrates river towards the town of Deir Ezzor,” the statement from the Ministry of Defense read.

“There are not even signs of organization of a battle outpost,” the Russian Ministry of Defense added.

The images below show U.S. armored vehicles and equipment in this ISIS-held part of Deir Ezzor between the dates of September 8-12.

The Syrian and Russian military commands have accused the US and their allies of land grabbing in the Deir Ezzor Governorate, while not actually fighting the Islamic State forces.

Most recently, the SDF took control of the Taybeh Gas Plant along the eastern bank of the Euphrates; however, recent photos reveal that the site was fully intact, unlike most structures the Islamic State abandons.

The U.S. Coalition has not commented on these accusations by the Russian military.







posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:16| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

原子炉に届いた冷却水が「ほぼゼロ」だつたとすると

※  onodekita‏ @onodekita 氏の2017/9/20のツイート
福島原発事故、原子炉に届いた冷却水は「ほぼゼロ」だったと判明 http://gendai.ismedia.jp/articles/-/52931 … 廃炉は、絵に描いた餅

※  amaちゃんだ‏ @tokaiama 氏の2017/9/24のツイート
今頃、なぜ、こんな発表? 福島原発事故のあの日、原子炉に向けて放水した水は、届いていなかった!
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/nrn54484/e/16f4276945beefd8be160dbc2be3aff3
2017年09月22日 のんきに介護
あの日、決死隊を組んで放水した消防や自衛隊員たちは、すでに死亡したか致命的被曝発症していると思う
注:下線部は東海アマ氏の見解のようだ。

このブログ管理人は、福島第一原発事故の経緯を調べていて原子炉注水量に違和感を抱いていました。こんなに多量の水を注入しているのは、どこかからジャージャー漏れになっているのではないかという疑問です。

それが、もともと原子炉に入っていなかったと判明したのです。

福島原発事故、原子炉に届いた冷却水は「ほぼゼロ」だったと判明
「2013年12月になって、東京電力は事故の教訓を広く共有するため、技術的な分析「未解明事項」を発表した。報告によると、1号機には10本、2号機・3号機にはそれぞれ4本の「抜け道」が存在するというのだ。2011年3月23日までほぼゼロだった1号機への注水量。その原因はこの10本の抜け道にあった。」

次は、SPM分析を行った際にまとめた放水関係の経緯表。これだけ膨大な量の放水は、放水を続けても容易には冷やしきれなかったことを示します。


上の記事には、「東京電力が1号機の注水量が十分でないことに気づき、注水ルートを変更したのが事故発生から12日経った3月23日のことだ。それまでは、1号機の原子炉冷却に寄与する注水はほぼゼロだったというのだ。」とあります。

過熱した原子炉、格納容器内に水を注げばどうなるか。水は瞬間的に蒸発し高い圧力が生じて気体が外部に出てくるでしょう。

SPM濃度の大幅上昇は、北東北、道南地方では2011/3/19から3/20にかけて見られました。3/29頃からは中国四国でSPM濃度が上昇しています。

浮遊粒子状物質を放出する事象は、放水だけではなく注水でも生じていたと考えざるを得ません。

そして、とても書きにくいことなのですが、原子炉の中に水がなければ、溶け落ちた燃料の周りに水がなければ、放射線を遮蔽するものがありません。原子炉建屋の回りは、ガンマ線量が極端に増えていたでしょう。

そうであれば、消防士や自衛隊の方々が大きく被爆したであろうことに疑いの余地はありません。そのように考えると、東海アマ氏のツイートが下線部で指摘するような恐れがあります。

注水のための送水、放水の状況を写した画像は多くはありません。3号機の至近距離に放水車が見えます。


こちらは送水作業の状況を写したものと見られます。


上のgendaiの記事の中に次の記述があります。1号機にはもともとのウランの量は69トンとあります。各号機の燃料がそれぞれどれだけ飛散したか分かりませんが、仮に5%としても3.5トンに近いものが環境中に出たことになります。

「その結果、もともとあった核燃料と原子炉の構造物、コンクリートが混ざり合い、「デブリ」と呼ばれる塊になった。1号機のデブリの量はおよそ279トン。もともとのウランの量69トンに比べ4倍以上の量となった。」

279トンものデブリを取り出す?! 3基分ならこの3倍です。どうやって取り出し、どこに保管するのでしょう。夢物語としか思えません。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:47| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故