ずくなしの冷や水

2017年09月17日

Libyan coastguard burn refugee vessel

RT2017/9/17
Libyan coastguard burn refugee vessel in Mediterranean (VIDEO)
A Libyan coastguard unit has been filmed destroying a boat used to traffic people by setting it ablaze. The waters between the north African coastline and the EU continue to draw illegal people smugglers in high numbers, while authorities push to prevent it.

The incident adds to the maritime force’s already growing reputation for intimidating tactics.

In part funded by the EU to keep migrants from reaching European shores, the Libyan naval defense intercepted 1,074 refugees in the Mediterranean on Saturday.

The operation saw refugees picked up by the coastguard west of the capital Tripoli, before being transferred to city of Zawiya, Reuters reports.

Footage posted to a Facebook page attributed to the national coastguard shows a people-smuggling vessel being destroyed on the Mediterranean by the naval unit.

In the clip, scores of rescued refugees look on as the grey rubber dinghy they had been travelling in is set ablaze.

As the people are transferred back to land, thick plumes of black smoke rise into the air, potentially sending a message to those seeking to make the same perilous journey.

‘Jumping off point’

Around €46 million in EU funding has been poured into boosting the capacities of Libyan border patrols. In July, the EU said the money would be largely used in “strengthening” the coastguard of the civil war-hit nation.

The financial assistance came in the same month as a UN report saying Libya was a preferred “jumping off point” for migrants and refugees attempting to reach Europe.

According to the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, more than 181,000 people travelled from Libya to Italy in 2016.

Since receiving EU assistance, the coastguard has been embroiled in a number of controversies, including an accusation that its personnel threatened to shoot aid workers on board a ship chartered by NGO Proactiva Open Arms.

Medecins Sans Frontieres also accused the Libyan coastguard of “endangering people’s lives”.

In May, MSF worker Annemarie Loof spoke out about how armed coastguard personnel sparked panic at sea when they confiscated the belongings of refugees.

“Two Libyan coastguards, wearing uniforms and armed, stepped onto one of the rubber boats. They took phones, money and other belongings from the passengers,” she said.

“People became panicked and felt threatened. The passengers were terrified from the aggressive conduct of the Libyan coastguards. Many passengers... jumped off the boats into the sea in fear. Our teams pulled 67 people out of the water as gunshots were fired in the air.”

RT.com has contacted the Libyan coastguard for comment.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 21:35| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

ロシア軍は米軍にデリゾールの攻撃範囲を事前通報していた

RT12017/9/17
Pentagon was informed about area of Russia’s military op in Deir ez-Zor in advance – Moscow

The Russian Defense Ministry has denied Pentagon allegations that it bombed US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces near Deir ez-Zor. The Russian military said that its US partners were informed about the area of the operation beforehand.

“To avoid unnecessary escalation, the command of the Russian troops in Syria revealed the boundaries of the military operation in Deir ez-Zor to the American partners through the existing communication channel,” the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement on Sunday.

Within the framework of this operation, the fighters, armored vehicles, and objects of terrorists are being destroyed on both western and eastern banks of the Euphrates.

At the same time, the Russian Air Force makes pinpoint strikes only on reconnaissance targets confirmed by several channels in IS-controlled areas,” Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said.

“Over the past few days, on the eastern bank of the Euphrates, Russian control and reconnaissance facilities have not identified a single combat of Islamic State terrorists with armed representatives of any ‘third force.’ Therefore, only representatives of the international coalition can answer the question as to how ‘opposition members’ or ‘military advisers of the international coalition’ managed to get to the IS-held areas in the eastern part of Deir ez-Zor without striking a blow.”

上の情報は次の記事に関連したものです。
2017年09月16日
Kurdish Sources Blame Russia, Syria for Airstrike on SDF

クルドがISISの代役を務める可能性が出てきました。クルドはイスラエルと親密との説があります。シリア北部におけるIISISとの戦いを見ても国家レベルの支援がなければ継続できない規模の戦闘でした。

AMN2017/9/16
Russian airstrikes intentionally hit Kurdish, Western forces in east Deir Ezzor: Coalition

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:55 P.M.) – According to a statement released by the US-led anti-ISIS Coalition, Russia was knowingly responsible for the carrying out of an airstrike today which hit Kurdish-led forces in eastern Deir Ezzor Governorate among which were Western advisors.

The Coalition statement blatantly and offhandedly accused the Russian air grouping in Syria of intentionally hitting positions of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces, a raid which it says caused several casualties.

Like most times the Coalition accuses pro-government forces of doing something wrong, absolutely no evidence was provided on the matter.

The Coalition statement went on to say that advisors from Western armies are present among the ranks of Kurdish-led forces in eastern Deir Ezzor and that whilst none were injured, they were nonetheless close to the impact site and that Russia was well aware of this fact, carrying out its airstrike regardless.

One major discrepancy which already arises in what appears to be another Coalition lie aimed at slandering pro-government forces is that the official Coalition statement says the airstrike against Kurdish-led forces took place at 12:30 A.M. whilst Kurdish forces say it happened at 3:00 A.M. – this representing a major time difference for what is a serious on-record allegation.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 19:27| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

米国が支援するクルドとシリア政府軍が衝突する危険も シリア軍がユーフラテス川を北に渡る

※  Al Jazeera News‏認証済みアカウント @AJENews の2017/9/17のツイート
Iraq army 'to intervene' if Kurds' referendum escalates, says PM Haider al-Abadi http://aje.io/nbfmp

※  nakanishi@八割れ猫‏ @_kazumasa_ 2016年10月22日
クルドに対する2つの見方がある。
@.第二のイスラエルになる。
A.ISの後釜として利用されて消滅する。
この100年間のクルドの歴史は、ユダヤマフィアに利用されて汚れ仕事をさせられる連続です。
「強者に恭順するという民族性」がもたらした悲劇。

AMN2017/9/16
Syrian Army crosses Euphrates River in Deir Ezzor: Russian FM
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:10 A.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) has crossed the Euphrates River in the Deir Ezzor Governorate after making several advances against the so-called Islamic State (ISIL) terror organization, the spokesperson for the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, stated on Friday.

“Now we turn to the current agenda of international relations on the development of the situation in Syria. I would like to inform you that after a major victory in Deir ez-Zor, the Syrian Government Army continues to clear ISIS terrorists in the eastern regions of the country. The suburbs of this provincial centre have been liberated. The advanced units successfully crossed the Euphrates River, reaching its eastern shore,” Zakharova confirmed.

“It is necessary that the UN actively participate in the humanitarian demining along with other countries that sincerely want to help the Syrian people,” she continued.

“Such assistance would be a real contribution in support of stabilisation and creation of favourable conditions for a political settlement in Syria,” Zakharova concluded.

RT2017/9/12
US-backed forces on collision course with Syrian Army in ‘race for Deir ez-Zor oilfields’
The race between legitimate Syrian government forces and the US-backed SDF umbrella group to control the oil rich Deir ez-Zor province has intensified following the lifting of the blockade by Syrian troops last week and risks turning into direct confrontation.

Last Tuesday, the Syrian military backed by the Russian air force finally broke the IS (Islamic State, formerly ISIS/ISIL) siege of Deir ez-Zor from the west following a cruise missile strike on terrorist positions.

The advance to clear the remaining terrorists progressed at a steady pace, and by Saturday, Syrian government forces smashed the IS blockade of the military airport which for three years had served as the only lifeline to the city.

Following Damascus’ strategic victory, and while its forces continue to squash pockets of IS resistance in the west of the city, the US backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) swiftly announced on Saturday a separate offensive east of Deir ez-Zor. SDF forces raced to Deir ez-Zor which lies only 140 km south-east of Raqqa, where the US-led coalition is conducting its main offensive against ISIS.

“Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF–OIR) welcomes the commencement of their offensive to defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria in the Khabur River Valley, dubbed ‘Operation Jazeera Storm,’ north of Dayr Az Zawr (Deir ez-Zor) in eastern Syria,” the Pentagon said in a statement Saturday. It added that the operation will be run by the Deir Ez-zor Military Coalition.

The Pentagon confirmed that US-led coalition forces will support the mainly Kurdish militia in the “Khabur River Valley offensive” as part of the advice and assist mission. The US-coalition also said that it will offer the SDF equipment, intelligence and logistics support, in addition to “precision fires and battlefield advice.”

“It’s going to be a race,” former Pentagon official Michael Maloof told RT. “It is going to be a race because you’ve got the Syrian army with Russian assistance coming in from the West and you have the United States coming in from the north and the East.”

On Sunday, spokesman for the CJTF–OIR, Army Colonel Ryan Dillon, said the SDF has made “significant gains into the Khabur River Valley,” capturing roughly 250 km2 since launching its Operation Jazeera Storm offensive. The Khabur River runs south through Deir ez-Zor province into the Euphrates River, which is about 35 kilometers east of the provincial capital.

According to reports, the SDF was just a few kilometers across the river from Deir Ez-zor city. The coalition of Arab and Kurdish fighters, allegedly advanced from the northeast, reportedly capturing the 113th Brigade Base and parts of the Al-Salihiyah District, Almasdar news noted in their report.

Meanwhile Monday, the Syrian army continued with its successes against IS fighters in the west near the airport, “liberating the 17th Hills that are located just southwest of the Liwaa Tameen Base,” the report added.

According to Almasdar, both forces are apparently aiming to block each other’s path to the city of Albukamal on the Euphrates river which lies near the border with Iraq.

“As we get closer to Deir ez-Zor and you have these forces converge upon one another, the importance of [communication] between the Russians and the coalition, SDF and the regime becomes more important,” Dillon was quoted as saying by Foreign Policy magazine.

“The SDF and regime conduct all their interactions [with Russian side] through the deconfliction channel” Major Adrian Rankine-Galloway, a defense department spokesperson told Foreign Policy. “We pass messages on about where we’re operating, and they’ll pass on where they’re operating,” he said.

The SDF has meanwhile promised not to attack Syrian government forces.

“We have clear instructions that after Daesh is eliminated, we should not act against the forces of the [Bashar Assad] regime or against the Russian, Iranian forces or the Hezbollah movement, which are allied with it,” SDF spokesman Talal Silo told Sputnik Monday.

As the SDF military offensive to expel IS and secure parts oil rich province continues, tribal figures aligned with SDF have already proposed measures to form their own form of government. Tribal figures on Monday called for “establishing a preparatory committee that will discuss the basis and starting points for a Civil Council for Deir ez-Zor.”

The statement published by SDF’s media office said the consultations would aim to reach a “formulation that will express the aspirations of all our people in Deir ez-Zor.” The statement, however, did not mention if the city council activities would be coordinated with the central government.

Maloof believes the US is intentionally using the Kurds to permanently entrench themselves in the oil rich Syrian province that is bordering Iraq.

“I think the US activity, their initiatives now are calculated. They are meant to try to maintain a US presence in Deir ez-Zor,” Maloof pointed out.

“Even though the Syrian army and the Russian air assistance has basically taken over the place, the United States really wants to maintain that area. They want to occupy it with the help of the Kurds.”

“I think the United States has the intentions of building a base there. The US has political and strategic intentions for that region; aimed principally at trying to maintain influence in neighboring Iraq ultimately.”

“Ultimately the Syrian army needs to reoccupy their own area, their country,” Maloof said “I think there is going to be a need for the United States and Russia to talk about this because this could create even greater conflict on who is going to ultimately occupy Deir ez-Zor and indeed that entire region.”
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:32| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

台風は 掃除機+送風機

2017/9/17朝寄せられたコメント

おはようございます。
雨雲が広がりだしました。 http://www.river.go.jp/x/xmn0107010.php
地上の風は台風へ引き込まれていますが、 https://earth.nullschool.net/jp/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-228.00,34.86,1973



上空の風は逆に台風から広がっています。 https://earth.nullschool.net/jp/#current/wind/isobaric/700hPa/orthographic=-228.00,34.86,1973 


掃除機+拡散した場所から雨が落ちてくる状態ですね。
どこもかしこもボロボロですから注意したい所です。

・・・引用終わり・・・

台風18号は日本列島縦断コースのようです。川内原発から始まり、北上するとともに原発の周りのMPが次々に赤に変わっています。


強い風と雨で原発周辺区域が洗われ、巻き上げられて放射性物質が周辺に降下する。

日ごろの蓄積を台風が曝露しています。

それに加えて、強風に乗じて内部留保を一気放出ということもあるんでしょうね。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:01| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

米軍が日本人に避難騒ぎをやらせている?

米国国防省は、北朝鮮ミサイル発射のたびに日本人が避難騒ぎを起していることを内心笑って見ているのではないでしょうか。
日本人は、世界の笑いもの。

Jアラートは、最初にサイレンのような音が鳴るんですね。初めて知りました。

RT2017/9/14
N. Korean IRBM put millions of Japanese into ‘duck and cover’ – Mattis
North Korea’s intermediate range ballistic missile launch over Japan “put millions of Japanese into duck and cover” mode, said US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. The launch triggered an alert in Japan as it flew through the country’s airspace before landing in the Pacific Ocean.

※  竹熊健太郎《地球人》‏ @kentaro666 氏の2017/9/5のツイート
福島原発事故のときはさんざん「不安を煽るな」と言っておいて、北朝鮮のミサイルには政府を挙げて不安を煽ることを見過ごす不思議。ただ北朝鮮のミサイルの不安を煽っても、ミサイルが原発に着弾する可能性には一切言及しない不思議。

※ 水野木内みどり‏ @kiuchi_midori 氏の2017/9/17のツイート
小出裕章さんからのメール、拡散希望!
https://twitter.com/?lang=ja


ネットのビッグネームにも水爆だ、放射能漏れだ、地表爆発だと言っている人がいます。政権と一緒になって騒ぐのはやめてほしい。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 17:11| Comment(3) | 国際・政治

イランのIRGCが米軍のISISとの癒着の証拠を入手

RT2017/9/16
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards infiltrated US military, obtained proof of ISIS collusion – commander

Iranian Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) operatives managed to infiltrate US military command centers and obtain documents allegedly proving collusion between Washington and ISIS terrorists in the region, a top Iranian commander claims.

The claim was made by IRGC Aerospace Force Commander Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh on Friday during a TV interview.

We have documents showing the behavior of the Americans in Iraq and Syria. We know what the Americans did there; what they neglected and how they supported Daesh [Islamic State – IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL],” Press TV cited the commander as saying.

If the IRGC receives the green light to release the documents, it would bring more “scandals” for the US, he said.

It is not the first time a top Iranian official has accused the US of aiding terrorists in the region, claiming to have a solid proof of collusion.

Back in June, in the aftermath of attacks in Tehran killing 17 people, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mostafa Izadi accused the US of waging “proxy warfare in the region” through IS terrorists, which was a “new trick by the arrogant powers against the Islamic Republic.”

“We possess documents and information showing the direct supports by the US imperialism for this highly disgusting [IS] stream in the region, which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes,” Izadi said.

Izadi’s accusations were backed by Iranian Parliamentary Speaker Ali Larijani, who claimed that “the United States has aligned itself with the ISIL in the region.” No evidence to support the accusations has been released so far.

posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:19| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

関東がいつまで持つか ではなく 自分がいつまで持つかです

移住を考慮しつつもまだ実行のメドが立っていない読者からのコメントに次のようにありました。

「あと何年、関東・東北は崩壊せずに保てるのか??です。 新幹線が動けば まだ移住出来ると思うのですが、 いつ放射能パニックが起こるのか?それとも皆気がつかないのか??です。」

なかなか難しい点を突いています。結論からいうと、私の考えは次のようになります。

@ 関東・東北は、福島の濃厚汚染地帯などを除けば、あと何年も地域社会が崩壊せずに残るでしょう。

福島は、特に沿岸部は人口動態統計で見る限り、既に地域社会崩壊の兆しが出ています。除染とF1収束事業、それに医療等の公的支出が大きく、それに群がる人が集まっていますが、カネの切れ目が縁の切れ目であることははっきりしています。

A 住宅ローンを抱える人、地方公務員で転職が難しい人などは最後まで残る人ではないかと考えます。その他には、経済的弱者の年寄りも残留組でしょう。

B 東日本は、医療関係者にはまたとないビジネスチャンスです。医師が逃げ出すこともあまりないでしょう。

C 少なくとも2020年のオリンピックが終わるまでは、制度的にも大きな変革はなされないと考えます。

ですから地域社会が崩壊することはないでしょう。今後死亡率が上がり、出生率がさらに下がりますが、みんな慣れてきているように感じられます。少産多死の成熟社会だと受け止めるでしょう。

ですから避難の期限はありません。あえて言えば、オリンピックが終わって不動産の供給過剰が表面化する頃でしょうか。

むしろ問題はご自分の健康状態と職業能力です。

原発再稼動が続きます。隣国の原発も放射性物質を放出しています。日本は、もはやどこに行っても被曝から免れることはできません。最もリスクが低そうなのは、北海道のオホーツク海側でしょう。都市的な利便性は、被曝とセットなのです。

今後一定の期間を取って考えれば、苛酷事故、それまで至らなくても重大な事故、多量の放射性物質放出事故は必ずあると考えなければなりません。

ではどうするか?

逃げ回るだけです。

九州で原発事故があれば、北海道に。そして北海道で青森の核関連施設に起因する被曝があれば、今度は四国にあるいは沖縄に動かざるを得ないことになるでしょう。

そのような対応が可能なのは、深刻な体調不良を抱えていないことが条件になります。

それとどこででも就職できる職業能力です。医師免許は最強、看護士資格も強いでしょう。介護士資格も良いです。保育士は少産傾向が進むので少し難しい。

体力と運転能力に自信があれば、宅配便のドライバーもできますが、被曝の自覚があると無理はできませんね。

板前やスシ職人も強いですが、もう国内ではなく海外に出るしかないでしょうね。

教師なら、英会話学校教師とか塾教師としてやっていけるか。

まあ、キリがありませんが、要するにどこでも生計を立てていけるかです。それが可能なら、怖いものはありません。どうも鹿児島からの放射性物質が関東にも飛んで来ているらしい、隣国の原発がしょっちゅう放射性物質を放出しているらしいと心配なら北海道に逃げればよいことになります。

そのように考えると、大企業に勤めて良い給料をもらっているというのは、大変な足かせであることがわかります。

貯金があるからもう少し様子を見てからというのは愚策です。まずは自分の体調改善を急ぐ。そのためには保養のつもりで当面安全そうなところを選び移住する。

体調が回復したら、職業能力に磨きをかけるなどして、次の望まない移住のときに備える。それがこれからの日本人の自由で健康的な生活実践方法ではないでしょうか。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 00:38| Comment(8) | 福島原発事故