ずくなしの冷や水

2017年06月15日

米軍がシリアでまた多数の市民を殺している これは戦争犯罪にほかならない

FARSNEWS2017/6/15
Northeastern Syria: Hundreds of Civilians Killed, Tens of Thousands Displaced under US-Led Coalition Airstrikes

TEHRAN (FNA)- United Nations war crimes investigators reported that the US-led coalition's aerial back up for the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) to take control of Raqqa from ISIL have thus far killed hundreds of civilians and displaced tens of thousands more.

The UN investigators said that intensified US-led coalition air raids on ISIL's strongholds in Raqqa are causing a "staggering loss of civilian life".

Paulo Pinheiro, chairman of the UN Commission of Inquiry, said that intensified coalition airstrikes have killed at least 300 civilians in the Syrian Northern city of Raqqa since March.

He added that "we note in particular that the intensification of air strikes, which have paved the ground for an SDF advance in Raqqa, has resulted not only in staggering loss of civilian life, but has also led to 160,000 civilians fleeing their homes and becoming internally displaced."

Lama Fakih, deputy Middle East director at Human Rights Watch (HRW) said that "the battle for Raqqa is not just about defeating ISIS (ISIL or Daesh), but also about protecting and assisting the civilians who have suffered under ISIL rule for three and a half years.”

Coalition members and local forces should demonstrate concretely that the lives and rights of hundreds of thousands of civilians in Raqqa are a parallel priority in the offensive,” Fakih added.

Pentagon chief James Mattis has recently said that the US is “accelerating the tempo” of the fight against ISIL, and that civilian deaths should be anticipated as a “fact of life”.

The comments came after new figures from war monitor the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights found that the last four-week period was the deadliest for Syrian civilians on record since the US-led coalition bombing campaign began in 2014.

Meanwhile, UN Emergency Relief Coordinator Stephen O'Brien announced that over 100 Syrian civilians have been killed as a result of the airstrikes of the US-led coalition in the provinces of Raqqa and Deir Ezzur in recent weeks.

Based on reports, since the first days of 2017 hundreds of civilians have been killed in the US-led coalition's airstrikes in Syria and Iraq.

The US army had previously claimed that only 220 civilians were killed in the air attacks of the coalition under its command in Syria and Iraq since 2014.

The US command also noted that it could not investigate all reports of possible civilian casualties using “traditional investigative methods,” which involves interviewing witnesses and examining the site of the strike.

Instead, the coalition interviewed pilots and servicemen that took part in combat missions to draw results. The US command also reviewed strike surveillance videos and analyzed government and non-governmental organizations’ traditional and social media content.

In the meantime, Iraq Body Count's website disclosed that 2,316 civilians were killed in air raids of the so-called anti-ISIL coalition only in Iraq since September 1, 2014 till September 1, 2016.

The US army declared estimates of 220 casualties fall far below the number voiced by some monitoring groups.

The Airwars monitoring group, reckoned that at least 2,463 civilians have been killed by coalition air strikes.

Amnesty International’s figures sharply contradict Washington’s assessment as well.

“We fear the US-led coalition is significantly underestimating the harm caused to civilians in its operations in Syria,” said Lynn Maalouf, Deputy Director for Research at Amnesty International’s Beirut regional office.

A Military Times investigation had also revealed that the US Central Command also misled the public when it failed to account for nearly 6,000 strikes dating back to 2014, when the US-led coalition launched its first airstrikes against ISIL terrorist targets.

In October, a senior politician and member of Syria's Democratic Union blasted the wrong reports given out by different US and world bodies on the number of the civilian victims of the US airstrikes on Syria, disclosing that Washington's air assaults on his country claimed the lives of over 5,000 civilians since 2014.

"The recent accusation leveled by Amnesty International against the US-led coalition for its reckless attitude towards civilian lives in its operations since the second half of 2014 is right, but this report mentions wrong figures for the relevant death toll," Mohammad Khalaf Qandil, a senior politician and member of Syria’s Democratic Union, said.

He reiterated that the number of the civilian casualties of the US-led airstrikes in the last two years was by no means any less than 5,000.

The senior politician also slammed the Amnesty International for its long delay in releasing the report, saying that the report was released while the US was committing crimes in Syria and killing large groups of civilians so freely and without any international backlash for several years now.

"These air raids have surely inflicted heavy losses on the Syrian army which is fighting the terrorists in Syria," Qandil lamented.

Qandil's remarks came after the Amnesty International reported that the US airstrikes in Syria claimed the lives of 300 to 1,000 civilians.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 22:54| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

2015年の年齢調整県別死亡率

平成29年度人口動態統計特殊報告 
平成27年都道府県別年齢調整死亡率の概況から

「年齢調整死亡率」は、各県により大きく異なる年齢階層別の人口分布を一定のパターンにあわせて調整し、全年齢階層の合計で計算した死亡率のことと思われます。詳しくは資料に説明があります。

死因には地域性があります。それゆえ単純な県間の水準比較よりも各県について時系列で変化を見たほうが福島第一原発事故の影響はとらえやすいです。

大腸の悪性新生物による死亡率は、2015年、平成27年はおしなべて下がっていますが、福島、茨城、栃木、群馬は下がっておらず、上がっているところもあります。ほかには徳島、沖縄。


急性心筋梗塞は福島第一原発事故直後から急増し、4年経過した2015年にはかなり落ち着いたはずです。それでも福島は過去の水準と並ぶ高い死亡率を示しています。岡山も高くなっています。


腎不全では山形、栃木、福島も仲間に入れて良いでしょう。和歌山、山口、佐賀も下がっていないか上がっています。


他には汚染地域で特に目立って死亡率が高い、あるいは下がっていないという死亡原因は見当たりませんでした。

ですが、大腸の悪性新生物は、明らかに食品の汚染に原因があると見られます。沖縄で大きく上がっているのは福島産米の大消費地であることと関係があるのか不明ですが、気になるところです。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 18:56| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

ベータ線の多い場所での犬の屋外飼育は「虐待」になる

ベータ線の多い地域があることを知り、2017/6/15正午時点で「白内障」を含むツイートを拾ってみましたが、犬に関するものが大変多いです。

福島第一原発事故直後、犬が鼻血を出したという事例情報がありました。

管理人が調べたところでは、ベータ線源による汚染が強いところは、弱いところに比べてベータ線の数が2倍、3倍に達するところがあります。

このようなところでは、屋外で飼育されている犬の白内障など眼疾発症率が上がり、進行も速くなるでしょう。

地表に落ちているベータ線源は、これからは減り方が少なくなるでしょう。福島第一原発事故後に降下したものだけではなく、ウランなどが崩壊してできた子孫核種の発するベータ線が多いと見られるためです。

管理人が測定した結果から言うと、千葉県北西部で検出されるベータ線の多くはエネルギーの低いものが多く数10cmしか飛びません。

ですから飼い主が地上高1mで測定したベータ線量が少なくても、地上高15cmでは極めて多いという事態がありえますし、それが普通です。

特に小型犬は顔の位置が低いため目に入るベータ線は特に多くなります。

原発作業員は、ベータ線源の多い液体を流していたパイプの中は鏡に映して見ると言います。ベータ線は鏡では反射しないからです。

チェルノブイリの見学に行った方は、トラックやヘリコプターの残骸を置いてある場所に行って、近づきすぎないようにとの注意を受けています。ベータ線が強く、失明の恐れがあるからです。

※  ウクライナ政府報告書bot‏ @ukurainahoukoku 氏の2017/6/16のツイート
感覚器官と神経系の病気の中でもっとも一般的であったのは、網膜の血管障害であった。
小児期の被曝、とりわけ8−12歳の年齢での被曝は、網膜の血管障害のリスクが高かった。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 13:07| Comment(0) | 福島原発事故

トルコ人ボディーガードは外国でも暴力常習 ワシントンで2人逮捕

2017年05月24日
エルドアンのボディーガードがワシントンで抗議者に殴る蹴るの暴力

RT2017/6/14
Feds to charge 12 Turkish agents over Embassy brawl in DC – report
Police in Washington, DC, will bring charges against a dozen Turkish security officials involved with an outbreak of violence during protests near the Turkish embassy in DC last month, according to the Associated Press.

The AP cited an unnamed US official who said seven Turkish agents would be charged with felonies, and that five Turkish agents would face misdemeanor charges.

The AP reported earlier Wednesday that two Turkish men living in the US had been arrested for their role in beating peaceful protesters outside the Turkish embassy in DC last month. The incident, captured on video, provoked a diplomatic scandal.

The two men arrested were Eyup Yildirim and Sinan Narin, according the Washington-based Turkish news website, Washington Hatti.

Yildirim is a 50-year-old construction company owner from New Jersey who faces charges of alleged assault with significant bodily injury and aggravated assault.

Narin, from Virginia, faces an alleged aggravated assault charge.

“Now that charges have been filed, the Department will weigh additional actions for the named individuals, as appropriate under relevant laws and regulations. Any further steps will be responsive and proportional to the charges,” a State Department official said, confirming the arrests to the Daily Caller.

The violent brawl on May 6 occurred shortly before Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was returning to the Turkish embassy after having met with President Donald Trump during a state visit.

Video of the incident shows a large group of Erdogan supporters and bodyguards suddenly crossing the street in front of the embassy to where the smaller group of protesters were standing. Some of them, armed, were seen punching, kicking and stomping the protesters. Yildrim and Narin were among them.
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 09:32| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

共謀罪に反対の行動を一つでも多く

TEL: 03-3581-3111 このジャンル(今日の放射能 健康被害が広がっている!)の一番新しい所で載せられていた電話番号、参議院に繋がりました。本日午後10時を回ってます。自民党国対へというと回されたのは自民党事務局、とのこと。

ともあれ、抗議しました。充分な審議も全くできておらず、疑問だらけ、強行採決などしないでください、恥を知れ、と短く。

アリの手かきにもならないですが、抗議の電話は重要です。まとまれば確実に力になります。
Posted by よんた at 2017年06月14日 22:15

よんたさん、ありがとうございます。
今電話しました。

多数決でなんでも出来ると思っているようです。
本当に本当に、国際社会からの笑いものになってしまいます。
議員も国民も。

被曝して、いつどうなってしまうかわからない命を
何か少しでも子どもたち、そして自分たちの為になることに使いましょう!!
そんな気持ちを納得させる行動を1つでも
多くしてからでないと、死んでも死にきれないです。
Posted by 横浜にて at 2017年06月14日 23:24

こんばんは、以前数回コメントさせて頂いた者です。

記載されている番号に今しがた電話し、抗議の意思を伝えました。政府は与野党問わず原発事故の隠蔽から始まり、うやむやにして日本を戦争迄突き進ませ、敗退させ、全てを終わらせる気がしてなりません。海外に税金のばら蒔き、水道法、種子法などもその政策の一環だと考えるなら合点が行きます。日本の全てを献上し、実験台にし、日本を終わらせるのではないでしょうか。到底納得が行きません。


私が学生だった時も共謀罪の国会審議があり、とある講師が当時の共謀罪審議の日に国会前に行き、反対デモの動画撮影と共謀罪の問題点を講義で話をしていたのを覚えています。
私の力は蟷螂の斧かもしれませんが日本の未来の為に、無意味な戦争経済に反対する為に抗議し続けます。

ずくなし様の大変勉強になる記事をいつも拝読してこれからも応援しています。
Posted by 愚民礼賛 at 2017年06月15日 00:49

ずくなし様
いつも様々な情報を提供してくださる事、心より感謝いたします。
よんた様
精力的な行動と、連絡先や方法などのご紹介、叱咤激励に感謝いたします。

0時30分に衆議院03-3851-3111へ電話し、国会対策の方へ回してもらい、意見しました。

左翼やクレーマーと思われてしまうと、担当の方の聴く気もなくなるかもしれないので

ニュースを聞いて何かせずにはいられなくなり、深夜にも関わらず電話をさせてもらった

急いで法案を成立させるのではなく、充分に審議を尽くし、国民や国連への説明責任を果たしてほしい
この法案の担当大臣すら説明できない状態を、不安に感じている人も多い

私は民進党の不信任決議もどうかと考えるので、自民党さんへのバッシングではない
数で押し切る強行採決はやめてほしい との意見を ぜひお伝えください、と。

担当の方はとても感じが良い方でしたので、深夜にも関わらず丁寧に聞いてくださった事にお礼を申し上げました。

独裁(カルト)が独壇場になるか
それとも国民主権を市民が自身の手で掴むか

本当に瀬戸際だと思います。

国会へ駆けつけるのが一番効果的だと思いますが、
衆議院や地元の自民党事務所への電話。
議員や自民党へのfaxやネット署名など、それぞれが出来る事をしませんか

ネット署名・
「共謀罪」の創設に反対する緊急統一署名
https://www.change.org/p/共謀罪-の創設に反対する緊急統一署名?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=petition_signer_receipt
自筆署名(150万筆以上集まりました)は締め切られましたが、ネットでの署名はまだ可能です。

最後まで読んでくださり、ありがとうございます。
Posted by minamina at 2017年06月15日 01:29


連続投稿になり、すみません。
国会が気になって眠れず、コメントを書いていました。

ずくなし様のHPへのコメントを拝見していると、こちらへお越しの皆さんは知性や向上心を持ち合わせていると推察します。

皆さんは この法案が通れば、暗黒時代に突入する可能性が高い事も承知されている。
しかし、法案反対で行動されている方は少ないように感じます。

読者の方は自己防衛バイアスが強い方が多く、法案成立後に危険が及ぶ可能性を少なくしたいと考えているのではないでしょうか?

しかし、どんなに気をつけても自分や家族、大切な友人達が突然逮捕されてしまう可能性があるから危険なのです。

衆議院03-3851-3111(国会対策に)は番号非通知でも意見を伝えられます。

コメント消去を依頼される方も多いようですが、ずくなし様が消去されてもサーバーにはデータが残っているので関係ありません。

法案が成立すると、成立より遥か昔のデータ(コメントだけでなくアクセス記録も)も調査できます。
スノーデン氏はこの準備の為に2009〜2011年日本へ赴任したので、日本人を心配して何度もメッセージされました。(末尾に)

放射線防護など政府に不都合な真実を伝えるHPをご覧の皆さん、随分以前から私達のデータは集積されているので、法案成立直前に閲覧を自粛しても意味はありません。

「パソコンや携帯電話を持つ事は、自分の首に縄を巻くような行為」

十年以上前に、ヨーロッパの古城に暮らすご夫妻から警告された事を思い出します。
faxでの国際通話料金が高い為、メールでの連絡が出来ないかお尋ねした時の返答でした。

お城に呼んでいただいた折、高級な調度品の中に旧式のfaxと旧式の固定電話があり。
デジタルでは盗聴を防ぎ切れないので、旧式を手配されているとの事。
私も訪問の際は携帯電話などをお城へ持ち込まないように注意されました。

「デジタル機器を全て排除」ここまで徹底しなければ、逮捕される可能性を完璧に防ぐ事は出来ないのでしょう。

大金持ちは狙われるから様々な事に注意を払い大変だな、と当時の私は他人事に考えたけれど、今や現実になりました。

とはいえ、いつ来るかわからない拘束を恐れて情報収集する事やコメント書き込みを控えようと私は考えません。
今 既にある危機、放射能防御の為の情報収集をこれまで通り努め、法案には反対します。

衆議院03-3851-3111(国家対策に)電話番号非通知でも繋がりました。

自民党本部tel03-3581-6211
こちらは番号通知が必要です。
自民党本部 fax03-5511-8855

もっと早くに投稿出来れば良かったのですが、私自身の不調と家族の入院などで何日経っても思考が纏まらず、今になりました。

皆さんも、それぞれ様々な事情や想いがあると思います。
法案反対に声を挙げる気持ちになった皆さん、うれしいです。

アクションをしなくても悔やむ事はないとお考えの方、お気持ちを尊重します。

放射脳と蔑まれても、家族や自身の健康を守る為に頑張る読者の皆さんを、私は仲間のように感じるから。(ずくなし様は心の師匠)

法案が成立してしまっても、法案に反対する意思を冷静に伝える事が重要です。
反対意見や成立のプロセスがおかしいとの抗議が多ければ、不当拘束の急増抑止に繋がるでしょう。

法案反対のネット署名、昨夜だけで五千人が署名されました。
https://www.change.org/p/共謀罪-の創設に反対する緊急統一署名

萎縮せず、諦めず、出来ることを。

スノーデン氏の警告
「僕は日本のみなさんを本気で心配しています」(小笠原 みどり) |現代ビジネス
http://gendai.ismedia.jp/articles/-/49507?page=4
Posted by minamina at 2017年06月15日 05:44
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 08:32| Comment(1) | 社会・経済

HRW Accuses US, Allies of Using Child Soldiers to Recapture Raqqa

FARSNEWS2017/6/14
TEHRAN (FNA)- Human Rights Watch (HRW) accused the US-led coalition and its local allies of using child soldiers during their major offensive to recapture the Northern Syrian city of Raqqa from the Takfiri ISIL terrorist group.

Lama Fakih, the deputy Middle East director at the HRW, announced that that the group was concerned that "some US allies" particularly the so-called Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have used children for military purposes in past, presstv reported.

"In our latest report released today, Human Rights Watch has identified a handful of key priorities that the US-led coalition and allies on the ground, including the Syrian Democratic Forces, should keep in mind to prioritize civilian protection in the context of the Raqqa offensive,” media outlets quoted Fakih as saying.

"We have already documented a series of rights abuses in the context of anti-ISIS (ISIL or Daesh) operations and we will continue to document through communications with people on the ground as well as missions onto the ground and interviews with displaced persons following these key trends and they include for example treatment of displaced persons. Are displaced persons allowed to freely move around in Syria once they get out of Raqqa? Are they receiving adequate levels of humanitarian assistance? Are there in fact civilian casualties resulting from coalition strikes? We are concerned that some of the US allies on the ground have in the past used child soldiers and are urging coalition forces as well as the forces on the ground to ensure that no child soldiers participate in the battle to remove ISIS from Raqqa."

In a statement released on Tuesday, the New York-based rights group urged the United States and its allies to make the protection of civilians a priority in the offensive.

The leading rights group also asked the US to investigate airstrikes that had targeted civilians across the region.

It also called on the United States to respect the rights of detainees, provide safe passage for displaced and intensify efforts to clear land mines across the violence-hit region.

Elsewhere in the statement, the group said the United States and the local partner forces on the ground must respect the rights of everyone caught up in the battle.

Washington is providing ground and air support to the Kurdish-led SDF in the battle for Raqqa, which has since 2014 been ISIL's main base in Syria.

The United States has also been overseeing and sourcing a constant flow of arms and other supplies to militants, including those of the SDF, which is against the Damascus government.

The SDF started military Operations codenamed 'Euphrates Rage' to liberate Raqqa from the ISIL hands in November 2016.

FARSNEWS2017/6/14
HRW Tells US Coalition Not to Use White Phosphorus in Mosul as Assault Weapon
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 01:28| Comment(0) | 国際・政治