ずくなしの冷や水

2017年06月11日

トランプが湾岸諸国に1.5兆ドルの資金提供を求めカタールが拒否 対カタール断交の舞台裏

FARSNEWS2017/6/10
TEHRAN (FNA)- A prominent Arab analyst said Qatar's support for Ikhwan al-Muslimin is not the main reason for certain Arab countries' pressures and boycotts but Doha's refusal to bow to the US demand for money is the real cause.

"There is no doubt that the fire of crisis between Qatar and Saudi Arabia flared after US President Donald Trump's visit to Riyadh," Hoda Jannat wrote in Tunis al-Aan news website on Saturday.

Before visiting Riyadh, Trump had called on Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar to collect nearly $1.5 trillion before he leaves the Arab country to be able to quiet his critics in the US, the analyst wrote.

Most of the Arab regional countries had agreed to pay this money to protect their monarchies but Qatar retreated from its promise suddenly and infuriated the Saudi and UAE leaders, Jannat concluded.

とても分かりやすい話が出て来ました。Ikhwan al-Musliminムスリム同胞団が対立の主因ではなく、トランプが自らの危機解決のためにサウジやバーレーン、UAEに1.5兆ドルの資金提供(別に現金ということではなく武器購入でも良いのでしょう)を求め、他の国は受けいれたが、カタールは途中で抜けたというのです。

サウジは、トランプ訪問時に10年間にわたって3500億ドルの武器を米国から買い付けることを約し、1100億ドルは速やかに実行されるとしています。

トランプの発想としては自然です。そして、トランプが中東訪問後も繰り返しカタール攻撃の発言を繰り返していたこと、ティラーソン国務長官がこのカタール問題については関係者の和解を促すことしか言わないので違和感がありました。

カタールはこの春に10億ドルの身代金を払ったばかりです。

FARSNEWS2017/6/10
Iran Sends 4 Consignments of Foodstuff to Qatar
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's national flag carrier, Iran Air, announced that it has carried four consignments of foodstuff to Qatar after the Arab country was boycotted by its other neighbors.

"After Qatar was sanctioned by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain, Iran Air has transferred foodstuff and vegetables to Qatar on four flights so far," Head of Iran Air's Public Relations Office Shahrokh Noushabadi told FNA on Saturday.

He underlined Iran Air's preparedness to transfer more foodstuff and vegetable to Qatar upon the Arab country's demand.

Iran has rallied to Qatar’s aid, offering the Persian Gulf state the use of three of its ports to import supplies as its Arab neighbors seek to isolate the emirate.

FARSNEWS2017/6/10
Chaos in Washington: Trump at Odds with Tillerson over US Policy on Qatar-Arab States Conflict
TEHRAN (FNA)- US President Donald Trump and his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson appear to be sending mixed signals on the administration’s stance over the rift between Qatar and its regional neighbors, specially Saudi Arabia.

Trump on Friday once again accused Qatar of funding terrorism, calling on the Persian Gulf country to stop supporting terrorist activities.

"The nation of Qatar, unfortunately, has historically been a funder of terrorism at a very high level," he said at a joint news conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis in Washington on Friday, adding that "they have to end that funding."

US President had also on Tuesday accused Qatar of being involved with radicalism, Supporting Saudi Arabia in its new campaign project against Doha after Riyadh along with some Arab states cut their diplomatic ties with the Persian Gulf country.

"During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!," Trump twitted.

Then, US President completely pulled the rug out from under Qatar's feet, writing on his twitter page that "so good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!".

Trump travelled to Saudi Arabia in May on the first leg of a tour, which then took him to Israel, sealing an arms deal with Riyadh worth $350 billion over 10 years, with nearly $110 billion to take effect immediately.

Meanwhile, Tillerson urged Saudi Arabia and its regional allies to ease the blockade of Qatar, citing humanitarian concerns and saying it may hinder the US-led campaign against ISIL.

“We call on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt to ease the blockade against Qatar,” Tillerson told reporters in Washington on Friday, adding that the blockade caused unintended hardship to the people of Qatar and poses an impediment to the military campaign against ISIL in Syria and Iraq.

“The blockade is hindering US military action in the region and the campaign against ISIL,” Tillerson stressed.

・・・・・

現代ビジネス2017/6/10
自らが主導して成約にこぎ着けたサウジアラビアの米国製兵器12兆円購入(2017年単年度のみで)がトリガー(引き金)となり、アブダビ、アラブ首長国連邦(UAE)、クウェートなどイスラム教スンニ派の湾岸諸国が相次いで米国製兵器購入を表明している。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:23| Comment(0) | 国際・政治

日本人が平和主義だって! 笑わせてくれるぜ ということにならないか

日本の軍国主義志向は、つとに海外メディアによって指摘されています。

今回の大洗町でのアルファ線源の大量内部被爆事故で、日本原子力研究開発機構が純度の高い核兵器級のプルトニウムを保有しているのではないかとの疑いが出てきました。

アルファ線源の大量内部被爆 極めて重大な事故 核兵器級のプルトニウム?

以前から日本は核兵器に使用可能なプルトニウムを保有しているとの指摘はありましたが、いろいろな事柄が状況としてつながってきています。

日本では劣化ウラン弾が製造されているとの疑いも指摘されています。

原発を止められないのは、プルトニウムを生産し続けなければならないからとの疑いもあります。

日本は、その気になれば1週間で核兵器が作れると述べた者が産業界にも、政界にもいました。

福島第一原発4号機が燃料が入っていないはずなのに原子炉に熱源があり大量に放水しなければならなかったことは、プルトニウムの製造と関連があるとの指摘もあります。

日本が、日本人が平和主義という麗しき誤解は、すぐに剥げ落ちるでしょう。

そして外国人の日本人を見る目は、このウソツキ野郎、インチキ野郎です。

かよわい日本人が海外に出れば、暴力で脅すのは簡単。これからは敵意の混じった目で迫られ、暴力やテロの対象になっていくでしょう。

・・・・・

昨年2016年にこんな記事がありました。
共同通信 2016/6/7 10:03
プルトニウム米国に到着 日本から返還、処分へ
 【ワシントン共同】米エネルギー省傘下の核安全保障局(NNSA)は6日、日本から米国に返還された研究用プルトニウムと高濃縮ウランが、米サウスカロライナ州の核施設などに到着したと発表した。
 プルトニウムは冷戦期に英米仏が提供した331キロ。テロへの悪用を防ぐため、2014年の核安全保障サミットで日米が返還に合意し、ことし3月に茨城県東海村から搬出された。NNSAは「日本との協力で成し遂げた重大な成果だ」と意義を強調する声明を出した。
 プルトニウムは、サウスカロライナのサバンナリバー核施設でほかの物質と混ぜて薄めた後、ニューメキシコ州の地下処分場に送る。

・・・引用終わり・・・

「冷戦期に提供された」とありますから1990年以前、30年程度も前です。大洗町の噴出事故のあったプルトニウムが保存容器に詰められたのが1991年でそれから26年間保管されていたと伝えられています。

内容量300gで同様な容器が全部で21個あるとされています。皆同じ内容量なら単純に21倍して6.3kg。これらは「くず」だったと。

日本は、米国にプルトニウムを提供しているとの見方があります。

日本は英国やフランスに使用済み核燃料の再処理を委託していました。これで分離されたプルトニウムは、今、どんな形で管理されているのでしょう。分離されたものとその残渣とがすべて日本に帰ってきたのでしょうか。

疑問が次々に湧いてきます。
posted by ZUKUNASHI at 11:03| Comment(1) | 国際・政治